• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VA's So Sexy Fests (Brighton Bizzle)

VA

Smash Hero
Tenative date: N/A, when I can bothered to arrange this...haha

Games: Melee ONLY

Address:

13B East Slop Residences
University of Sussex
Brighton
BN1 9RP

Route from London:

London Victoria > Brighton > Falmer > Walk straight through the underpass for like 5 mins

Setups - 1 TV's - 2/3

UPDATE ON SPACE:

I'm part of the sussex games society of whatever they call themselves, and I went to their games fest thing tonight. It was **** and I just ***** noobs no stop for a few hours in FFA (I did manage to get a few triple knees which made it worth it). I asked about possible usage of the room for a games event and they said if I do it through the society it will work fine. What this means is I basically have a venue with at least 4 decent size TV's and chairs and ****. So it could be a mini tournament more than a fest? Who's up for this!!!?!

VA

Smash Hero
Sorry, I'm don't care for that game. I could probably **** you at it but it's boring unless you can play like DSF.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Are you sure? Brawl is amazing and btw you'd be the one getting ***** if I played you cos it turns out I'm really good at that game.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
thats fucking good shit you are the shit

prof is a bitch

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
In a discussion about brawl compared to melee.

Bullet Ben says:
nah it's amazing
Bullet Ben says:
the movesets are a lot more interesting
Bullet Ben says:
and the projectiles
Bullet Ben says:
and the characters

LOOOL.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Housing is the least of our worries

D1R3

Smash Rookie
I'm in.

Is it def happening now? (basically shall i book tickets now or not...)

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
I'd come but I'd get ***** as its my first tourney/fest =/, I don't think ill come until I've actually got technical skill lool... >_>

Aiko

Smash Champion
everyone gets ***** at their first tourney, unless youve been playing against tourney level players for ages.

VA

Smash Hero
I didn't get that ***** :( I alsmost made it out of pools, plus I took a game off charles...and I'd only been playing NOOOOOBS!

Top Bottom