• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Failureeeeeee

lain

Smash Master
Ok so I'm just starting this topic to get this bracketing done and whatnot, sorry JKBUK!

The seeding for this was gathered from the last tournament results (Mr Escalator's).

Let's hop to it!

Noa.

Smash Master
It seems I have to fight Hylian. In the first round. Oh well. It's nice that my idea was used. Unless lain got it himself, or from somebody else. But that still means my idea was good to a certain extent.

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Will send the pm when I get back from school.
and then I have to face hylian assuming I win... and if I don't...
Not a good situation :p

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
"oh a pm?"
*JKBUK's Online Tourney has started*
"oh..."

lol lain.

alright. note to people playing, school is now in session, its going to be slightly different getting matches in

EDIT: i g2g, so i don't have time to pm. CHCKN if you read this, after 3 today should be ok. if not, after school tuesday or wednesday i'm free.

and sorry for not getting around to it. i'm very lazy

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
lol i like how all the michigan ppl are on the same side of the bracket -_-

lizno1 pm me for available times you can play and your contact info (aim, msn etc....)

chckn

Smash Ace
actually Ill be leaving from work at 9, so if its not too late 10 would be perfect for me.

lain

Smash Master
Sorry to anyone having to fight tough people first round, but hey someone has to do it! :p

But this will be good since it's double elimination, so rankings will be much more accurate.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
Hmm I alway forgot to get around to entering this, since im an unknown and seeding was used, in theory i could come in and face somebody in the first round who has a bye? (Dont worry about it otherwise, its my fault for loafting) Anyways I'll post my info here if i get an OK from the organizer.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
actually Ill be leaving from work at 9, so if its not too late 10 would be perfect for me.
10 is too late. parents and their "off the wii by 10, phone by 11" rule

maybe sometime later tm, altho it'd be inconveniently interrupting personal time.

and wednesday i'm most likely going to be busy. anytime earlier today would be good.

Hmm I alway forgot to get around to entering this, since im an unknown and seeding was used, in theory i could come in and face somebody in the first round who has a bye? (Dont worry about it otherwise, its my fault for loafting) Anyways I'll post my info here if i get an OK from the organizer.
fine with me, wait for lain's opinion tho

lain

Smash Master
sounds alright.

pick a number, 17, or 86.

that will determine who you face first round.

It's double elim too, so it doesn't matter if you go into losers. just **** that part ;D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Lain gets a bye? Cheaaaap. Maybe I should enter the tournament too? I'll have to G&W ditto you when you come over Thursday, Lain. If I win, consider that a tournament match :D

And by if, I mean when.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
Awww I totally wanna get in on this. Online is hard as hell to play in but I have a tourny in a month and need to play different people outside of my friends :)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
this is what my opponent said

IM actually busy this weekend, you can just go ahead and say u won if you want, otherwise just say taht i couldnt make. GL in the rest of the tourney though.

so i guess i advance

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Furious, I was planning on playing you today, but my older brother took the wii and controllers to help with a college tourney, so I couldn't and can't play today/tonight. I will play you tomorrow as long as you're around.

I'm also sorry for not going on AIM to notify you Dx

Reminder: I run off of Eastern Standard Time, but I sleep late, so If you get up early it's doubtful that i'll be around. Also I doubt you will lose. I'm rather bad at dittos (Minus Mario dittos, I'm fairly good at those).

Lets get this done!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
alright thats cool, ill try to stay on most of my time tomorrow on here and aim. I am bad at dittos and online altogether so no worries for you. I would like for me and hylian to win so we can do our match at HOBO 11

chckn

Smash Ace
lol people on the gdub boards are so humble. Start playing matches guys so that this can finish sometime this year!

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
Reporting 3-2 win over Furious. The lag kept changing at weird times in our matches, but you can't expect the best when someone in New Hampshire and Texas face off on wifi. He kept me on my toes throughout all the matches, and I have to say you have a very nice G&W. Good luck in the losers bracket, you can definitely take it by storm!

(surprisingly enough, it was less laggy when we played on Delphino o__o )

guess im going to lose to Hylian next... :c

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Nappy and I have too big of schedule conflicts. He left today from Smash boards 30 minutes before I got on to ask him if we could brawl... Since I don't have the weekdays to brawl, this can be problematic...

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Reporting 3-2 win over Furious. The lag kept changing at weird times in our matches, but you can't expect the best when someone in New Hampshire and Texas face off on wifi. He kept me on my toes throughout all the matches, and I have to say you have a very nice G&W. Good luck in the losers bracket, you can definitely take it by storm!

(surprisingly enough, it was less laggy when we played on Delphino o__o )

guess im going to lose to Hylian next... :c
I think i might be like the only G&W that hates RC lol. We are pretty far away, i am at the most western point of TX lol. Good games, learned some new things. When you fight Hylian just turn on beast mode like you did on our third match when you 10 stocked me ;)

lain

Smash Master
dingdong isn't serious about playing. UTD Zac hasn't responded.

no word from cyan or zephramill.

demonic trilogy, nappy, work something out.

hylian i think quit G&W maybe.

mr. esc, furious duffmanx, work something out.

omg lol

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
dingdong isn't serious about playing. UTD Zac hasn't responded.

no word from cyan or zephramill.

demonic trilogy, nappy, work something out.

hylian i think quit G&W maybe.

mr. esc, furious duffmanx, work something out.

omg lol
Why would I quit GW?

I just really really really hate online play, so I've been putting this off. It's almost like torture. I would rather play against a level 1 CPU for an hour then play one online set :/.

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
hahaha i totally understand where Hylian is coming from. Online is excruciating. Still next time you guys do an online tourny I'll def. sign up, even if it's online -_-

Top Bottom