• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Links double up b glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gir-sage

Smash Cadet
NNID
eduaiz
its not that part shadow >_>

look at like the middle of the vid, it's real >_>

Revolce

Smash Cadet
its at :25 and its insane. The only possible thing happening that I see is the left platform on its way down.
HOWEVER, he would've had landing lag instead of been able to do Up+B instantly again. So as far as I know its real.

NetteThomson

Smash Journeyman
Fierce, you haven't tried it yet, you've just watched me try...

BTW, I've tried:

^B after the tip of the sword hits the ghost on the way down
holding ^B before pressing it again
^B after nair against the edge
pressing left and right after ^B against the edge
pressing Z before and after ^B
Had MK hit me into nair against the wall to ^B
^B at the same heights as the video

Nothing seems to work so far

D

Deleted member

it might be done like mario's wall jump to up b in melee, ill check it out later.

Konwukulups

Smash Cadet
My vote goes to the platform ghost doing some kinda of funky shape changing or movement offscreen just before it disappears. Link landed on it just before it disappeared, canceling all lag and allowing another up+b. I don't see any likelier possibility.

D

Deleted member

Um guys I just freeze framed on the last frame of the video and found a message. It says it's a lie.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/InfernoRage1/untitled-2.jpg
that trick was worse than getting rick rolled T_T but it made me lol so ill forgive you for now

Aight so i contacted the guy that made the video, hopefully he'll give me an answer quickly so then i can find out what he was doing when this happened.

Patience is a virtue, as long as we keep working on it we'll get results sometime

Finns7

Smash Ace
O well at the end of the day link still ***** in the right hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom