• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Videos of my Pikachu

therofl

Smash Cadet
not bad, not bad all.. at least ur better than that 5ive guy, hes so bad... yet he thinks hes good..

all you needa do is: shield grab more, learn QAC, learn how to do fair while moving backwards, andd juggle more.

ohh and if ur gonna ledge guard with thunder, time it better

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Normally i do juggle, but i always get hit when i play my crewmates when i QAC, thats why. And idk why i don't shield grab...need to work on that.

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Hey nice vids. I only watched the first but from that alone you seem to have a good grasp on pikachu. Although I'd say your pikachu is better than mine, I'll give you some advice from the things I noticed.

1. Use Dsmash more. Especially when Zelda rolled into you, and generally out of shield (i find it easier than shield grabbing especially if they are behind you). There were alot of situations where you used Dtilt and I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not.

2. When you Dair, make sure you don't use it into the ground because there is alot of lag (you got punished for it once or twice I think)

3. Your opponent predicted your recovery from the ledge well at the end, but you insisted on using Uair. Maybe if you had just done a ledge "getting up" attack you wouldn't have lost that stock so easily?

I might watch the rest later but apart from that your Pika is solid.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Your pika is pretty good.Im not really qualified to critique so Ill just say good work.

I like what you do to toon link.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hey nice vids. I only watched the first but from that alone you seem to have a good grasp on pikachu. Although I'd say your pikachu is better than mine, I'll give you some advice from the things I noticed.

1. Use Dsmash more. Especially when Zelda rolled into you, and generally out of shield (i find it easier than shield grabbing especially if they are behind you). There were alot of situations where you used Dtilt and I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not.

2. When you Dair, make sure you don't use it into the ground because there is alot of lag (you got punished for it once or twice I think)

3. Your opponent predicted your recovery from the ledge well at the end, but you insisted on using Uair. Maybe if you had just done a ledge "getting up" attack you wouldn't have lost that stock so easily?

I might watch the rest later but apart from that your Pika is solid.
My response to your response will be in numbers based on yours.

1. I don't use down-smash a lot because my crew mates know how to di it and get out in 2-3 hits, and sometimes i even get punished for it.

2. I dont' mean to dair into the ground unless they are like...falling from an up-b or something and helpless.

3. As i said before, we are all crewmates, the zelda is my brother, we know how each other play inside and out. I try to switch it up from time to time...but that doesn't really work.

I Pika

Smash Cadet
Yes I read your post before this but I'm still gonig to say it, use D-smash more. But don't abuse it. Anyways nice pikachu, I'd like to see some matches against Snake and MK perhaps.

Top Bottom