• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FAST 1 - Orlando, FL - Jul 17-20, 08 Thanks to everyone who came!!

dsoli

Smash Rookie
my offer still stands: anyone willing to provide housing on saturday night, i'll give you the chance to play me in brawl (or n64) and if you beat me, ill pay you 50 bucks, and if i lose you let me stay for free.

dsoli

Smash Rookie
im looking for a brawl team partner. mine got kicked out of UCF and will not be coming to this tourney. i main pika so a G&W player would be awesome. i also am very good with marth. i think that if i get a good plartner we could do some hardcore ******. i learned pretty much everything about smash from QDVS, Col Bol, an Rx- (just to throw in some references). Can't forget bout you too Frames.
i'll play with you if youre good. i use meta knight.

Gindler

Smash Champion
im looking for a brawl team partner. mine got kicked out of UCF and will not be coming to this tourney. i main pika so a G&W player would be awesome. i also am very good with marth. i think that if i get a good plartner we could do some hardcore ******. i learned pretty much everything about smash from QDVS, Col Bol, an Rx- (just to throw in some references). Can't forget bout you too Frames.

Wow I had no idea that UCF kicks people out, good to know though cause now I need to watch out.

Frames

DI
Im doing it this weekend frames

When's the deadline to register?

You should give an incentive for those who register early so that people feel compelled to do so, just an idea.
thanks joe, the deadline will most likely be the end of june; i hate to end it so early, but the company that does the online registration could take more than 10 days to mail the money, and i don't want to risk the money getting here AFTER the tournament end.

also, i offered free t-shirts >.> i guess i could think of something else...

Wow I had no idea that UCF kicks people out, good to know though cause now I need to watch out.
Uh...every college kicks people out...>.<

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Wow this event sounds epic! I will def. be there! I am from Arizona and will fly to Orlando just for this event. It seems pretty close to the airport too!

I just need to know if I can get a ride/if there is any available housing.

We have over a month so I am sure we can work something out. Let me know! :) Hope to see you all soon.

I registered too.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Cort if you're reading this...

$20.00 MM

G&W vs you're Snake.
That's if you're even going

HYPE TRAIN BISHESSS!!!

dsoli

Smash Rookie
I'm not gonna house you sorry. But i'll for sure play you in ssb64 at the tourney.
sounds good. ill play you when i come down. look for dsoli, ill be in the guy in the brawl winners bracket haha. im a bit rusty with 64, but ive never found anyone that can beat me in it. ill brush up to get ready for the tournament. brawl gets priority tho since theres money involved

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nice, so it'll be my 3 and 1/2 years of ssb64 online experience vs someone who has never lost.

Also, I'll be running a ssb64 tourney one of the days. All you have to do to participate is bring $5, a controller, and a n64 if you have one. It'll prolly be on thursday for friday.

Frames

DI
Money speaks louder than words!!!

:colorful:
As he said, money talks, bull**** walks, so register now, online will probably end at the end of june so that's a little over 3 weeks.

first 30 get a free t-shirt

also, go hbox, colbol, and chops at their GA tourney!!

edit- barry if you read this, first, sorry i never got back to you on aim i was at work all night lol, and second, it will most likely be online only but we may do reg at the door.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
My clever idea was to make doubles thursday and friday, and singles saturday and sunday.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I have a feeling we're going, since Afro Thundah is going.

Also, I can bring a 64 and smash64 xD I still play it to this day.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling we're going, since Afro Thundah is going.

Also, I can bring a 64 and smash64 xD I still play it to this day.
I still play 64 smash to this day too! I actually was playing last night :laugh: I will bring my controllers and if I have room in my backpack I will try to bring my PIkachu 64 :chuckle:

SmashMac

Smash Lord
As he said, money talks, bull**** walks, so register now, online will probably end at the end of june so that's a little over 3 weeks.

first 30 get a free t-shirt

also, go hbox, colbol, and chops at their GA tourney!!

edit- barry if you read this, first, sorry i never got back to you on aim i was at work all night lol, and second, it will most likely be online only but we may do reg at the door.
Heh Frames I did read this. It's aight man I understand the whole "too much work" thing trust me. Thanks for the information.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I just registered so now I get a FREE SHIRT WHOOOOO!!!!!

Everyone else should register quickly to nab those SHIRTS!!!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yoshi counters snake.
ESAM will own everybody here with the amazing pikachu, lucario, and yoshi combo!
Hype!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I just registered :).

Texas FTW :).

Chexr

Smash Ace
Who wants to house some of MN? I just bought my ticket. There will probably be 2-5 people, who can help us? Our flight gets in at 11:30 the night before the tourney at orlandos airport. Can someone PM or something?

Top Bottom