• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Squirtle vid

D

Deleted member

heres a vid i did of 5quirtle.i dont know what kind of vid it would be exactly but it is fun to watch haha

NOTE: this is not a combo vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhLMRMsvteo

i hope you enjoy it =)

also if you cant read the text,its youtubes fault not mine.there is an option to view it in higher quality though so there shouldnt be a problem.

UPDATE:
if anyones interested I wll be re-doing the vid and adding combos into it since the demonstration was so good people thought it was a combo video
When its done ill post up that link as well and let you all know.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
I really enjoyed him, nice little vid ^^ Reminds me of how much I'm neglecting his shell dashing stuff, I spend too much time using aerials.

How often do you trip navigating with purely that shell dashing thing? Maybe it was programmed to negate tripping? lol

Kantō

Smash Champion
yea great vid. been lookin for sumthin like this

and to chaotic, if find that u dont trip nearly as often with squirtle shelldashing, mabye cuz he cant trip in his shell, mabye he can trip into his shell

infernovia

Smash Ace
Needs more combos to spice it up and add some variety. Other than that, that is a very nice example of how effective shellshifting is.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
I never really realized that when squirtle changes directions in a dash he goes into shell

Yumil

Smash Cadet
Just shows how much I need to work on my hydroplaning:o. Good vid.

D

Deleted member

Maybe it was programmed to negate tripping? lol

oh man i wish!
i do trip when doing this but its only happend maybe four times wich is wierd because everyone else trips like theres no tommorow D=

also guys because squirtle is put in a duck kind of animation, you know what that means for projectiles =p

schof

Smash Rookie
I very much enjoyed your vid, however I have a question. At the beginning of the video you do a very tight dance, is this the same sort of hydroplaning or are you doing something different here. Either way thanks for the video!

D

Deleted member

no,thats just normal dash dancing.as for the other parts where i seemed to run in place i would shell shift then run forward out of it wich has proven to be an incredible tool.

Squirtle_Squad

Smash Rookie
that is some impressive squirtle gameplay,
you look like you are really hard to approach because of your shellshifting and hydroplaning ability
squirtle FTW

D

Deleted member

that is some impressive 5quirtle gameplay,
you look like you are really hard to approach because of your shellshifting and hydroplaning ability
5quirtle FTW
thank you, and your forum name is awesome btw!

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
**** YEAH!
this is how you should play squirtle!
amazing!
(lol@no combo video^^)

you should gives this a name....
the first movement-combo-vid of squirtle ^^

omg @ charizard xD confused xD
sheik

D

Deleted member

swf word filter is awesome hahaha

5quirtle (harizard !vysaur

just type em like that or somethin =D

D

Deleted member

if anyones interested I wll be re-doing the vid and adding combos into it since the demonstration was so good people thought it was a combo video

just letting you guys know ^__^

D

Deleted member

its almost done =0
i just have to add some few small combos in there for the ones who wanted to see something different action wise hahaha!

i also decided to put music i made myself to it =)

cmput

Smash Rookie
Someone likes Initial D music. :D Sweet squirtle play dude. Your mindgames are hella crazy.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Oh my god.

This video rules SO **** HARD. Here I thought his up smash wasn't all that great. Amazing.

Great music too btw.

Truce

Smash Cadet
That was some quality Squirtle there. Reminds me of my Squirtle + Hydroplaning. :lick:

Now I wanna see some videos of Ivysaur/Charizard that are equally impressive though. Anyone who could implement all three Pokes as effectively as you can with Squirtle, I'd be uber-impressed.

Top Bottom