• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

subspace emissary: the movie

1crazyboy7

Smash Rookie
If your too lazy to read, What I want is people to help me make a big movie for sse with all the cutscenes and some edited gamepley. I need help finding the cutscene videos and gameplay videos for download.

now think about it. The cutscenes in sse freaking awesome. Wouldnt it be sweet to put them all together. Now, It would also need SOME edited gameplay videos(and editing the 1st cutscene to end it with a title for the movie). It would need edited gameplay videos so it dosnt say for example mario verse kirby, mario wins without a video... or the same thing for the first boss(petty piranna). And when your getting all the trophies You could edit the video to only show parts where you get the trophies(so it still seems like a movie and not a game :p). I first though it waws a stupid idea because it would be a 5 minute moveie, well let me tell you with 105 cutscenes(-4 because of repeats like mario wins/kirby wins) and approximately 23 seconds per scene(ussually more, Im just using a low number to see the lowest amount the movie would be), and its already 2323 seconds(or 38 minutes!!!). So 38 minutes PLUS edited gameplay!!! The only hard part I can think of is finding the videos :p

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
You can seperate them carefully using a video editor such as Final Cut Pro (Macs) or even Windows Movie Maker is capable of it if you don't have any video editting software.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It'll be tough to make this without making another SSE. It's already like a movie as it is...

Sorry. Didn't mean to rain on your parade.

LSDX

Wah!
I guess I can partake in this event. It'll probably take me a day or two to splice and rearrange the scenery to make a stable movie. I'll get back to you all with my results.

LSDX

Wah!
Okay, scratch it, I really don't have the time for it. Hehe. busy with mah Starfox and Fire Emblem 3!

Noa.

Smash Master
Shouldn't this be moved to general media, or whatever. What you're talking about seems like a run through, but editing it to look like a movie. A little interesting I suppose.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Yeah the cutscenes were simply epic. Heck I didn't know Nintendo could DO stuff like that! After Fox owned Rayquaza I was thinking "Brawl is the best game EVAR!"

I would help you but I don't know how. You gonna use voice acting? I consider myself somewhat of a decent actor (Better than 90% of youtube stuff anyway)

Top Bottom