• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To The Roseville, Sac, Yuba City, Rocklin Smashers check this

Evil

Smash Apprentice
OK well i would like to have a tourny at my house like in the garage or something so who all would be able to make it? I will need like a list of people before i decided if i'm going to have one. What day would all you smashers be free?

My house

6525 Dalbey Rd
Lincoln CA, 95648

Will need Cube's and maybe tv's if anyone could bring one.

RULES:

Most likely going to be MLG rules and $5 to inter.... if enough people want to maybe doubles before singles and that well be $5 a person.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
OK list of people that could go. Don't sign up if your not coming. If you might be able to make it then put your name then after put maybe.

LIST OF SMASHERS:

1. Evil
2. Art
3.SadP
4. RadRed

QTP

The "Sonic" of Diddy Kong
you know you can sign me up man. i'm more than willing to go to this!

-QTP

Evil

Smash Apprentice
OK list of people that could go. Don't sign up if your not coming. If you might be able to make it then put your name then after put maybe.

LIST OF SMASHERS:

1. Evil
2. Art
3.SadP
4. RadRed
5. QTP

Evil

Smash Apprentice

LIST OF SMASHERS:

1. Evil
2. Art
3. SadP
4. Jmac
5. QTP
6. Sal
7. Red J
8. Ukno

Evil

Smash Apprentice
I guess...depends on the time and date. What're the prizes? How many people so far?
Well i want a date that everyone can come so what days would you be able to come? And well see what other people say and we can make a day that everyone can come with in the next two weeks i hope.... And 8 people said they would come so for plus you.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'd go if Robert goes!!

I'll put my stamp of endorsement on this. Let's figure out a date that works best for everyone and set things in motion.

On a side note, I know SadP personally... he's a cool guy. I've spent the night in his **** smelling room many a times. Good smasher... or was. Yeah...

Evil

Smash Apprentice
I'd go if Robert goes!!

I'll put my stamp of endorsement on this. Let's figure out a date that works best for everyone and set things in motion.

On a side note, I know SadP personally... he's a cool guy. I've spent the night in his **** smelling room many a times. Good smasher... or was. Yeah...
Would anyone come with you? Also what date is good for you? Lets do this.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
The 22nd looks like a good day. It's a couple weeks in advance so it shouldn't be too hard for people to request it off.

EDIT: I'll bring brawl and a wii for friendlies. Fun Fun.

QTP

haha, i'm down with the 22nd man. i'll bring my wii and brawl too if thats cool, and a tv if needed.

Evil: i have a tv now, but not last night.

lol.

-QTP

2pac29

Smash Apprentice
Ooooo Yea It's on like donkey kong...
the 22nd It is...Hope everyone can make It...
Melee and Brawl in the same spot Dang can beat that...
Evil If anything is needed let me know.

Niro_

Smash Rookie
March 22nd?
Count me in. How can I pass up a Melee tourney with Brawl friendlies? =)

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Ok well it looks like the 22nd then.... Well then what time should it start then?

Things needed

3 gamecubes

i think i'll have 4 tvs but if someone could bring one just in case that would be cool.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Well then it looks like its going to be on the 22nd at 1:00pm. so everyone be there because when i say 1pm thats when its going to start so don't get there at one ok guys. So does this sound good to everyone? Also is there a way for me to know like about how many people are going to show up? make a list or something? So i know about how many people will be there.

OK well things i got are...

1. 4 tvs
2. 1 gamecube

so going to need most likely more tvs and gamecubes depending on how many people are comming.

Jmac- so i'll count on you and matt helping me set this stuff up?

QTP

add me on the list for

1 Wii/brawl and possible melee if someone can bring an extra copy of melee.

1 TV

1 Cube

:)

-QTP

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I'll be able to bring a cube/melee so no worries there. Let's have this thing start around 1 PM. Tio optional I suppose seeing as how we can just create brackets without the program (not that many people).

Everyone likes yes? good.

Doom and Gloom

Smash Rookie
As I am under the understanding that Evil has made you guys aware, I'm making custom smash shirts for sale. I'm going to try to make it to his tournament on Saturday to discuss designs and take orders. I'll be bringing art samples. Brawl or Melee shirts doable. All Characters. Only thing is is that the prices might need to go higher. I'm sorry for the increase, but production values will go up. I'm going to get the shirts printed professionally, which will cost a bit, but will be well worth it. If you're interested, bring any design concepts that you'd like, your shirts to be printed on, and your money. I need all the cash ahead of time so that I can pay for the printing. I'm looking at $20 right now, but it might go to $25 if I can't find a better deal on the printing. At this point, bring $20. If i need more, I'll post it here before Saturday.

RareTruffle

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I won't be able to get to lincoln until about 3 or 4. =(

Turns out I have to work.

If I can't get someone to cover for me, then I'll just be there for friendlies.

Doom and Gloom

Smash Rookie
SMASH SHIRTS

Change of plan due to screen printing people being overcharging b4st4rds. They want like $40 a shirt for each side for printing, so I'm going with the hand drawn format. The shirts will still be great and considerably cheaper.
I'll be charging $15 for one side, $20 for front and back both. Remember your shirts to be used (white only) and your payments and I'll see you tomorrow.

Top Bottom