• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Illuminati - A Ness Combo Video of Simna ibn Sind

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745

Illuminati - A Ness Combo Video of Simna ibn Sind
Download:
-Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PNLA7X9U
-Filefront: http://files.filefront.com/Illuminatiwmv/;9728530;/fileinfo.html

Stream:
-Google Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7250542830672639043&hl=en
-Youtube: Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzYHFh5mO_E
-Youtube: Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDrZpXVWnIc

I had a lot of fun making this 12+ minute combo video^_^. Thanks to all the people who helped and to all the contest participants! Here is a list of reactions that specific clips in the video are tailored to induce:
-"That was choreographed!"
-"That was made through video editing!"
-"That was only possible because his opponents were noobs!"
-"I can't believe what just happened!"
-"PK Thunder is the best move in the game!"
-"^_^"
-"It would have seemed like a lot less GIN if all of his clips weren't on Final Destination."
-"WOW MINDGAMESD INTO SD!"
-"No good player would ever get hit by that!"
-"I'm banning Corneria."
-"Gimpyfish sucks."
Enjoy!

Daysoo

Smash Ace
That was about the most broken and stupid **** I've seen in a while.
Crazy Up-B mindgames and dropped hitboxes flying all over the ****ed place.
Great vid, well worth the wait. :p

D

Deleted member

all the good combo vids are coming out when melee is dieing :\

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
You hear that? That's the sound of a thousand foxes being hit by baseball bats. That vid was well well worth the wait. It reminded me of why i love Ness and re-inspired me to turn pro with him when brawl comes out. It will take a lot of work to become as good as Simna, but at least i will have fun doing it. I feel sorry for his future opponents, you know...now that Ness is actually gonna be "usable."

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
LOL at the flash frame. Mr paris-salb plays ness??!!!!

i didnt hear what you said after gimpy.

ness is worse in brawl.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
OMG MINDGAMES TO GIMPYFISH DIED so I'm banning Corneria now. ^_^

DRGN

Technowizard
Amazing stuff!! I was waiting forever for this. BTW, what program did you use to edit this vid? Windows Movie Maker?
The intro was made up of Photoshoped pieces (lot of original pieces plus refs from screenshots), that I then animated in ImageReady. After making a few gifs (the electric effects in the titles, and the PK Thunder animation) I put it all together with WMM. And, like you guys said, Simna made the rest in WMM.

- - - -​

The intro was actually kind of a low quality. It included a lower quality test render, and so wasn't really a finished product. The difference between the one used and the finished version is the pyramid and PK Thunder animation -being the part rendered at a low quality- don't look as good (the part that took the most work! lol), and the text below it is hard to read. I could have made PK Thunder's path more natural looking too if I'd worked on it a bit more, but I figured I'd worked on it enough and it was good enough.

Incidentally, ender told me it didn't look too bad, that it was readable, and we decided I just didn't like it as much since I was used to seeing the higher quality (while I made it). Different language, small text, low quality render, plus the reduced resolution for uploading to the net and another conversion for youtube & google, I suppose it was an accident waiting to happen, lol. I don't know, considering all that maybe it turned out ok, I guess.

Hey Simna, I just wanted to let you know this was the first time I've animating something so detailed (& time consuming, lol), and I had a lot of fun learning more about how to do it and putting it together. So I'm glad I could help, and that you liked the vid. ^_^

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i went back to melee for a bit after so much brawl

i lost to a level 9 puff and recovery was so strange....lol

i wish that...someday...there will be a game that combines ness' pk thunder from brawl with his pk thunder from melee....the good parts of each one....that would be...amazing

Top Bottom