• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Sonic thread. (Keep it Brawl related, or suffer Xsy's/Xii's wrath!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
OMG! No E!!!
Siege means to take something over!
Sieg means Victory!
And just to clarify, the K stands for Kirby
Sieg King Kirby, thats my name. SiegK (K not part of Pronunciation)

But No i dont have the mp3, I would like them though. And once again, I agree with Repryx.
Final Destiation is the most bad *** song in this game. My friends and I havtn actually turned the scale on my Melee to this
Sound-------------| Music
All Music off, and we listen to the Brawl Final Destiation indtead. Lol. gets ya way more pumped. If anyone has that mp3, please post. of the Live and Learn one. Or any of the Sonic ones. Lol.
XD i keep making that mistake.
The first four letters cause me to ht the E button instead of K.
If you need live and learn and open your heart I'll post the link's for them.
Give me a moment.

Edit: I got a better idea. I'll just upload them to megaupload site. I don't have many songs though.

Angel Island Remix: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WA8MKNQX
Open Your Heart: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VK9VBPPL
What I'm Made of: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HLB55RJI
Sonic 3 Ice Cap remix: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W0LL29BU

SonicMario

Smash Master
anybody have an accurate number of matches to unlock sonic? cuz i've seen like 3 different numbers
300. That's it exactly.

SSS Members message only: What are we going to do about this "Sonic Loyalty" group that is starting in the Sonic forums of SWF? Try to ally with it?

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
300. That's it exactly.

SSS Members message only: What are we going to do about this "Sonic Loyalty" group that is starting in the Sonic forums of SWF? Try to ally with it?
What's the difference between the S.S.S. and Sonic Loyalty? I thought anyone in the S.S.S. was going to main Sonic... sounds like Sonic Loyalty may have the same stipulations for the club.

Anyway, a representative should talk to them.

SonicMario

Smash Master
^^^
I don't know what to do though. I don't have the heart to just end clubs by attacking like what RIDLEY would of done to another Ridley club back in their peak.

I must ask: Should we absorb them and make them all friends of the SSS? Or just have them as a small ally?
I was fine with allying with a Brawl Central group called Code Blue. But it doesn't seem right to have 2 Sonic groups on the same site.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lets swallow them...King SM

Tell them that

THIS IS S.S.S!!!!! Before kicking them into the monkey w/ cocnut pit!

but on a serious note....its best to absorb....however....lay low for maybe 3 days and see if they make decent posts that arent.......Uber spam y'know?

SonicMario

Smash Master
If it must be done... I will try to get the founder to try to comply... later though. X-play is doing some episode in 4 min. I really want to see. (Never really thought we would have to do this (I blame all thr groups coming in from Brawl Central -_-)

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
We were here 1st, ask anyone who is in a group (or was, cause alot were ended after the final Roster)

They should know we were here 1st.

@ShadowLink84: I dont mean just regular Sonic songs. I have ALL of em, i mean Brawl Redone Songs.

EDIT: Idea. Some1 should contact kaid and ask him to change the name of this forum to something that starts with S.S.S.

yes?

SonicMario

Smash Master
This is so hard...

the club is getting actual support from a lot of n00bs. If somebody must end it, somebody else do it: I don't ahve the heart to end a group.

But be aware that if we end it, we may get some hate. Unless most of them can agree to being a friend of this one.

I just can't believe this though. About a dozen members that are trying to be like my own group that has attracted 55 names to it. I wish there was a way to just end it peacefully. But if it must be solved with flames and wars: Count me out (Not out of the S.S.S.: Just the battle)

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
*blinks*

...um...nvm < < I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about this situation as I was there only a few seconds ago thinking it was the official Sonic Support thread.

...so is there any requirements here? Or is it a free for all chatter on the Blue Blur?

SonicMario

Smash Master
Thank you Dyce. But it seems they are not listening. To keep your spirit moving, your rank in the S.S.S. is Major: Highest among the S.S.S. along with 9 other members.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
*blinks*

...um...nvm < < I'm just going to keep my mouth shut about this situation as I was there only a few seconds ago thinking it was the official Sonic Support thread.

...so is there any requirements here? Or is it a free for all chatter on the Blue Blur?
You're a good man. Welcome to the original Sonic Support Thread. Talk to SonicMario about registration. He's the guy who started it all.

Thank you Dyce. But it seems they are not listening. To keep your spirit moving, your rank in the S.S.S. is Major: Highest among the S.S.S. along with 9 other members.
FOR REALZ!? THAT'S AWESOMETASTIC!!!

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm going to bed. I want to see tomorrow that the SSS is at full strength and is not at a big flame war with the n00bs of "Sonic Loyalty". Goodnight.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Never too late for an assisted cavalry from the good ol' S.S.S., Repryx.

Don't worry, it appears we're wearing them down. Some of the lesser members are starting to come here and contemplating moving. We should get someone from Code Blue to advertise their group, as well. Give them some options.

1) Move
2) Disband
3) Join the S.S.S.
4) Join Code Blue

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ah Well....Dont worry during the summer Ill be on time for everything...Hey I got an Idea....(But I dunno since Im gonna main Pit and second Sonic)

Can we do Clan Wi-Fi Wars? Great way 2 make friends.. and possibly we could do a ranking system, choose representatives, and just have fun overall....near the same as a Wi-Fi Tourney....but We should make rules....hmmmmm What do you think SK?

Dyce Pokemon 4 Choices FTW!

F@G

Smash Rookie
Well, it doesnt really matter what group were in. Were still all gonan be here probably

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Lets just get back down to why we're all really here. Sonic is gunna rock.

If ya wanna see my some of my Sonic Comix, go here
http://siegkingkirby.deviantart.com/

Plus ill contact SonicMario about you guys joining S.S.S. And Ill send ya the Official Banner

Tails and Knuckles are in the background of Sonic's level. Shadow is an AT. Is that it for the Sonic characters?

No other character have a part in the SSE. Sonic shows up in the end of the SSE.
300 Vs Matches to unlock him, or beat SSE.

I played him at E for All as many of you know, but I feel as if Ive never played Brawll before. I want it so bad! Lol. Could buy a Japanese copy...but I need a Japanese Wii. Ah-well. The Sonic Music is awesome so Far. Cant believe Scrap Brain got in. That was cool.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Lets just get back down to why we're all really here. Sonic is gunna rock.

If ya wanna see my some of my Sonic Comix, go here
http://siegkingkirby.deviantart.com/

Plus ill contact SonicMario about you guys joining S.S.S. And Ill send ya the Official Banner

Tails and Knuckles are in the background of Sonic's level. Shadow is an AT. Is that it for the Sonic characters?

No other character have a part in the SSE. Sonic shows up in the end of the SSE.
300 Vs Matches to unlock him, or beat SSE.

I played him at E for All as many of you know, but I feel as if Ive never played Brawll before. I want it so bad! Lol. Could buy a Japanese copy...but I need a Japanese Wii. Ah-well. The Sonic Music is awesome so Far. Cant believe Scrap Brain got in. That was cool.
Silver shows up in the background too. The Sonic series has a few trophies as well. Too tired to go look them up though.

F@G

Smash Rookie
Thats sweet. Silver is awesome!
Well, Im off to Adult Swim then bed, gn all and gl on w/e =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom