• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super smash bros Eon

626key

Smash Journeyman
This is how I thought the SSE would go (please ignore spelling mistakes and I will update)

Prolog Mushroom kingdom

Nightfall fell over the Mushroom kingdom, and all was as it should be, Bowser hadn't even attacked for months. It was in this kingdom, a few hills away from the castle that one of Bowser's Goombas was napping under a tree. They were supposed to have round the clock guard on Bowser's castle, but most Goombas, Koopas, and even some hammer brothers had a bad habit of shirking their duties. He was suddenly woken by a strange light, and then a hole seemed to form in the sky. A figure tumbled out, he resembled a black mask less shy guy, but you still couldn't see his face clearly. Now Goombas are not the smartest of Bowser's minions, but they have the common cense when a weird cloaked figure is falling right at you, you get out of the way.
The impact of the figure to the tree resulted in the tree colapsing on impact. After a few moments, the Goomba worked up the courage to check the rubble. He found him sprawled on the ground, hardly keeping himself from feinting. The figure looked up and saw the Goomba, and with much effort, he lifted a badge. It looked like a cross, but it crossed in the top left corner. The figure in black moaned "take me.... to.... Mario". The badge glowed, and then, he vanished... well, thats what it would have looked like if you had watched it. In reality, he combine himself with the Goomba, he was now in controll. The only thing different about the Goomba was that the badge was fused to his head. He looked at princess Peach's castle is the distance, and set out on his mission.
It was early that morning when the Goomba reached the castle. Although Bowser's absence was peaceful, it was also troublesome. Not one Toad could help but think that Bowser was up to something, and whatever it was, it would be a disaster. To help the Toads feel safe, Peach asked for a round the clock guard, and for Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and FLUDD to stay at the castle. It had been a week since then when Toadsworth spotted the Goomba. At first glance, not even Luigi was frightened of the Goomba, but everyone thought that something must be done about it. Although the castle was nice, Mario was getting restless and jumped at the chance to finally see some action. He grabbed FLUDD and didn't even bother to use the door, instead jumping out of the window (this wasn't the first time, so Peach had all the windows have a point where if someone went through it, it would open). Using FLUDD's hover attachment, he made the 4 story drop without a scratch.
"Are you... Mario?" the Goomba asked.
"Maybe, maybe not, why did Bowser send you?" Mario demanded. The Goomba just had a blank look on his face.
"Yes I'm Mario, now why the heck are you here?"
"Mario" FLUDD whispered "That Goomba is giving my scanner weird readings, be careful."
"Please, you must listen" the Goomba pleaded "You must come and help find the other heros of legend."
"Heros? Of legend? Sorry, I think you have the wrong guy" Mario stated then started to head back to the castle, wondering if the kitchen had any ravioli left.
"NO! I am sure you are one of the heros!" The Goomba shouted
"Prove it" Mario said almost mockingly
"..... fine" the Goomba grunted. Just then the badge on his head and his eyes started to glow. With that a dark cloaked figure started to form from smoke coming from the badge. What happened next happened in the blink of an eye. The cloaked figure sprouted claws and dashed at Mario with lightning speed. In the next moment he was under Mario, following was a swift uppercut that sent him flying, literaly. He flew several Miles above the planets serface, yet he was still able to hear "We shall meat again Mario

Ch 1 Pop star

Mario had only felt like the way he did now only once before in his life, he was traveling through the atmosphere. He could barely keep his eyes open from the G force, yet something caught his eye, it was a giant, grey space ship, but what really stood out was the symbol on it, it was some sort of fox with wings, but Mario was mostly thinking about how he was headed strait for one of the wings. He could tell several seconds before hand that he was going to get hurt. As he crashed through one of the wings he was knocked out while the ship was on a colision coarse for earth.
Meanwhile on a star shaped planet name Pop Star, there was a battle going on. It was Kirby against an odd creature. It looked like a giant, purple, lizard with wings. It showed up flying through Pop star worrying most of the people of the kingdom, save the king, as no one, not even Meta Knight knew. A few days after that Meta Knight went missing and every one thought he went to go serch for the king. When Kirby first showed up to fight this creature, it came from no where. It grabbed Kirby in his mouth, flew several yards into the air, and at the peak of his climb, he did a sumersalt in mid air releasing Kirby sending Kirby plummeting to the ground. But little did that lizard know that Kirby wasn't one to give up a fight. Kirby took in a deep breath, and started to float like a balloon.
By now the creature was ticked and ready to end it. He resolved that the next time he got that little pink fluff ball in his mouth, he would squeeze. It was while he was forming plan that Kirby noticed a glint of something free falling from outer space. Kirby isn't as smart as your average Goomba (which is scary if you think about it) but they have simaler levels of common cents. The dragon rushed for Kirby, then he didn't know what hit him. Mario had free fallen several thousand feet from space at the direct point the dragon lunged at.
Mario had been unable to hold onto FLUDD for his entire space journey, so he was still up in space somewhere. The lizard had had enough, fighting puff balls, falling plumbers, he just hoped someone else failed their mission as well.
It was at this point Mario woke up feeling light headed, but at the time he didn't know it came from hardly any air with them being so high up, and he also didn't know he had crashed head first into a giant flying lizard. The last thing he remembered was an oversized mask less shy guy shooting him into the atmosphere, and now he had a massive head ache. Although he was dazed, he managed to jump off the dragon, but that left an entire new set of problems, namely gravity. The only thing for over 200 feet was a pink floating ball. It was odd, but those are not the types of things that go through the mind of someone falling from the stratosphere without a parachute. Mario wasn't ever able to explain how he could change his direction in mid air, but right now he didn't really care. He set his sights on the pink ball, but as usual, he had a back up plan. Although he was against the idea, Peach made him take a back pack full of power ups where ever he went, one of which was a 1 up mushroom. He took aim, and fired. His left foot landed right on the pink things head.
Kirby was having a bad day, Rick yelled at him for eating his watermelons, he was flung by a giant purple dragon, and know he had a shoe planted in his head. Not much can make him mad, but enough was enough, he was ready to fight. He had recently swallowed a creature with spark powers, and he recently learned how to reuse the powers, put two and two together and you get a shocked plumber.
Mario was only awake for a minute before he was knocked out again. Falling what he had been trying to avoid, if not for the mushroom he wouldn't have survived it. Kirby slowly floated down, as if adding insult to injury. Kirby wasn't quite sure what to do, usualy his opponent was ether destroyed, absorbed, or ran away. It was at this time Kirby smelled something, it was feint, but there. If there was anything he couldn't beat, it was hunger pains. It was at this point he noticed the root of the smell, the back pack. He hadn't eaten since the watermelons, and even then he only ate 16. The backpack was full of things kirby deemed edible (though that doesn't mean much, he has deemed tires, rocks, fire, and even weapons edible) and he dove right in. The next thing he knew he had absorbed half a dozen powers at the same time, 3 of which he had never had. Now, Kirby's digestive tract was strong, but when he ate 6 strongly flavored foods at the same time, he had energy to burn. He ran off, forgetting about the sleeping plumber and the giant purple dragon that decided to give his mission another chance.
It was several hours later before Mario woke up, the first thing he did was he resolved to make Luigi take the next Goomba that attacks the castle. The next thing he noticed was that his backpack was empty. He was in the middle of a grassy plain, a crater showing where he landed. In the distance, a large castle could be seen and beyond that could be a large variety of land scapes, from mountains to plains, from forests to deserts, it reminded him of the mushroom kingdom. His mind went back to the backpack, he had a fire flower, an ice flower, a bee mushroom, a hammer bros. suit, a cape feather, and a boo mushroom, if he didn't get them back, peach would kill him. Upon further investigation he found a badge that looked oddly framilliar. It wasn't much but it was something. He picked it up and turned it over in his hand, then he was no longer in a grassy plain.
He felt as though he had entered a different world, the floor was non existent. Bellow him was a star shaped planet, but what caught his attention was the 3 large symbols, one was the symbol on Mario's hat, one was the shape of the planet, but the third was a symbol he had never seen before, it was a raged R. The Star was moving around in a zig zag pattern, with the R following close behind.
"I see you've figured one of the powers of the smash ball" an all to framiliar voice said. Mario prepared to fight
"Relax, hero Mario, I come in peace."
"Who are you, why am I here, and why the heck are you calling me a hero?!?" Mario shouted
"I have no name, I am but a servent to the master, the master ordered me to find you"
"To... find me, why?" Mario was astonished "Does he live on the planet under us?"
"No, he does not, but he has been sick, and he told me that only the heros can save him."
"Sick... you don't need heros, you need a doctor, and you still haven't told me why I'm a hero."
"It's not that kind of sick, I guess it would be better to call it, corrupt" the man in black said with a little downcast in his eye "Oh, look down hero Mario, it seams that hero Kirby is in trouble" The R had caught up with the star and now they were fighting. There was a large explosion that even Mario could see from his high hight. "You may wish to help hero Kirby against corrupt Ridley"
"Fine, but I have two questions first, how many heros are there" Mario smiled sheepishly "And which ones Kirby?"
"The master did not specify how many, but hero Kirby is the pink round one." and with that, the dark figure vanished. In his place was the explosion he had seen from space. In the midst of the chaos was two figures, and he instantly knew what happened to his power ups. The one he was told was Kirby had a band around his head with fire spewing from it, what Mario considered proof of the fire flower. The next moment Ridley fired a beam of energy, but Kirby's headband changed from fire to ice.

flaco

The Terminator
preety nice information my friend
I will say these man I understand your spelling you write better that me goood job man

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
Jeez how come your story story got a response and mine didn't? wahhhhhhh (ok just kidding, it's not that big a deal). Anyways, your plot seems interesting, but it kinda moved a little fast. And I think you could solve that by maybe dropping into his perspective and trying to help us imagine the setting better. For example you could write about Mario getting impatient like: And in the halls of the castle, lounging on one of the couches was Mario. Impatiently tapping his foot, Mario looked longingly out at the sun bathed grass and long, sloped hills. "Guhhh, how much longer am I supposed to stay here?" Mario thought to himself. Princess Peach had asked Mario, Luigi, Fludd, and Toad to guard the castle just a week ago, for they had spotted a goomba, an evil soldier belonging to an evil and powerful king named Bowser, roaming the perimeters of the castle. However, Mario was getting restless. Slowly his gaze traveled up the walls, up the seams to find a clock rimmed with shiny brass outlines. "2 o'clock" Mario thought to himself. "That's it, I can't take another minute in here!" Mario suddenly exclaimed. And with that, he grabbed his hydro jetback, FLUDD, and rocketed through a point in the door that opened when anyone neared it. "Peach will understand" Mario thought as he gracefully lowered himself to the ground, and shut off his jetpack. See how much better someone can imagine what's happening? It didn't actually make a difference but it was way more helpful in creating a vivid picture. I'm not saying yours sucks, you just need some work on it. Also be sure to be good about good pacing, cuz it seems like one minute Mario's interrogating a goomba, then the next he's flying through the stratosphere. Also, be careful about creating one dimensional characters, because unless this happens to be a comedy, it's really going to hurt your story if we don't like the characters. Anyways that's my thoughts you do seem to have what it takes to make an interesting plot, just take some more time to help us picture whats happening, slow the story down a tad maybe, and don't stereotype the characters too much, and you should be good to go

edit:oh and it would also be nice if you separated your paragraphs a bit, you dont have to though

626key

Smash Journeyman
Jeez how come your story story got a response and mine didn't? wahhhhhhh (ok just kidding, it's not that big a deal). Anyways, your plot seems interesting, but it kinda moved a little fast. And I think you could solve that by maybe dropping into his perspective and trying to help us imagine the setting better. For example you could write about Mario getting impatient like: And in the halls of the castle, lounging on one of the couches was Mario. Impatiently tapping his foot, Mario looked longingly out at the sun bathed grass and long, sloped hills. "Guhhh, how much longer am I supposed to stay here?" Mario thought to himself. Princess Peach had asked Mario, Luigi, Fludd, and Toad to guard the castle just a week ago, for they had spotted a goomba, an evil soldier belonging to an evil and powerful king named Bowser, roaming the perimeters of the castle. However, Mario was getting restless. Slowly his gaze traveled up the walls, up the seams to find a clock rimmed with shiny brass outlines. "2 o'clock" Mario thought to himself. "That's it, I can't take another minute in here!" Mario suddenly exclaimed. And with that, he grabbed his hydro jetback, FLUDD, and rocketed through a point in the door that opened when anyone neared it. "Peach will understand" Mario thought as he gracefully lowered himself to the ground, and shut off his jetpack. See how much better someone can imagine what's happening? It didn't actually make a difference but it was way more helpful in creating a vivid picture. I'm not saying yours sucks, you just need some work on it. Also be sure to be good about good pacing, cuz it seems like one minute Mario's interrogating a goomba, then the next he's flying through the stratosphere. Also, be careful about creating one dimensional characters, because unless this happens to be a comedy, it's really going to hurt your story if we don't like the characters. Anyways that's my thoughts you do seem to have what it takes to make an interesting plot, just take some more time to help us picture whats happening, slow the story down a tad maybe, and don't stereotype the characters too much, and you should be good to go

edit:oh and it would also be nice if you separated your paragraphs a bit, you dont have to though
Sorry, but it was intentional, Mushroom kingdom will be the last chapter as well, but I intend to make the rest of the chapters longer, on a side note, can anyone name the giant purple lizard

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
Ridley, and he's actually a dragon, and one of the main leaders of the space pirates. Also, if I made a private message, and the little icon is blue for read, does that mean the person read the message? Or do I have to forward it?

side note:lol, you spelled ganondorf's name wrong in your sig (not an insult, just very funny to me)

626key

Smash Journeyman
I think it means you read it
P.S. I'm trying to come up with the fifth chapter, should it be star fox, earthbound, or paper mario?

Top Bottom