• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek not confirmed in latest CoroCoro

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Ive read that some people were lead to believe that Zelda's down special was confirmed in the February issue of Corocoro. But this is not true. I purchased the magazine and checked out the Smash Brawl inserts. No where does it make mention of her down special or a "twilight change"

I took a picture to confirm this for all the nay sayers out there. As you can see on the card where the special moves are listed the final move was left off. Thus only her neutral, up and side special attacks are shown on the card.

Of the 23 character cards her's is the only one that does not have a down special listed. Take this to mean whatever you want. I just have to let it be known that Shiek is still unconfirmed as far as Corocoro has shown.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Oh noes haha...

Well not haha.. More like wah...

I liked to use Zelda and Sheik on the side occasionally with her but... Gonna be weird..

Wonder whats up with it?

-Onyx

Uoaei

Smash Rookie
Hm, interesting how they keep it a secret. (but not surprised)

Also yeah, what about Charizard's Up+B? It could debunk a few prophets...

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Only one without all four shown? Gotta be Sheik. If there was doubt before, this should confirm it about as much as if they had shown Brawl Sheik in one of the pictures.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ kashikomarima****a: Thank you. You've broken my hiatus of posting in the Brawl boards (probably for just this one post) long enough for me to say that there are still people worth listening to on the boards.

Thank you.

[Edit:]

And since I'm here, I'll throw in my 2 cents on the matter:

**** Sheik. **** her long, and **** her hard.

~the Ganon main.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
That doesn't even look like the same picture they showed regarding it, sure you're not mixing things up here?

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice
That doesn't even look like the same picture they showed regarding it, sure you're not mixing things up here?
What they showed was the Final Smash picture, not the special moveset.

But so, if he didn't mention about that, that means Zelda's Final Smash is the Light Arrows, isn't it?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
@ kashikomarima****a: Thank you. You've broken my hiatus of posting in the Brawl boards (probably for just this one post) long enough for me to say that there are still people worth listening to on the boards.

Thank you.

[Edit:]

And since I'm here, I'll throw in my 2 cents on the matter:

**** Sheik. **** her long, and **** her hard.

~the Ganon main.
WTF, Sensai, where've you been?

Also, kashikomarima****a, anyway we can convince you to scan and/or translate anything not known or particularly interesting? <_<

Shiekyerbouti

Smash Cadet
then where did the picture from the other thread come from?
that doesn't exactly look like something that could easily be photo shopped together.
did your version of the magazine have a card with the same picture?

*edit*
question answered while i was typing

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Dude, whoever has this magazine should just make a thread that lists every character and every special move/final smash.

T-major

Smash Champion
he is. the one confirming Sheik had Zelda's Final Smash: Light Arrows, including a picture of her using it.

nice try though.

and whats Sky Jump? is that a newer attack I've never heard about? or is it the Japanese name for a move thats named differently in the US version?

GDhunter95

Smash Apprentice
Sweet. Finally info! I've been waiting forever for someone to post new corocoro stuff ^_^

Oooh! What's the official names for Ike's Down B and Side B?

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Then where did the supposedly reliable Brawl Central get this information?

I usually let Chris at Brawl Central know about this stuff when I find out about it. But I was busy these last two days, so I didnt get the magazine until today. He just went with what someone else said first. Anyhow, I sent him an e-mail telling him about the false info.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Who cares about the picture? Someone should list every character's specials and final smashes...

Leviscus

Smash Apprentice
Well, there goes my hopes at the moment, but with all the non-showing of her down B move on the card it further goes toward confirming Shiek. Why hide it if it weren't something crazy, like her retaining her ability to change. If it were a normal attack they would show it, unless Sakurai just wants us to go crazy with his mind games. :psycho:

Barstool

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arispect
Thanks for bringing us this information, kashikomarimashi ta.
(Oh, that hilarious swear filter)

Dry Bones

Smash Ace
i think its remarkable how having the down B on the card as "twilight change" confirms sheik to some people, and yet, not having it at all confirms it for others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom