• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Vids again =]

Shök

Smash Champion
Oh, that boy PM!!! Your Mario has improved a lot. It is much faster and better.! Keep up the good work!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Your Mario got alot better but I just have to throw this out there...that fox straight up sucks...just putting that out there.

-PM- I'm not even going to get started on predictability but you were very predictable. Also, instead of U-tilt do an U-Smash at lower %s

...Also...TORNADO SON! NOT THAT HARD ONCE YOU START DOIN' IT

-PM-

Smash Ace
lawlawl i know that fox sucks i only know 1 good person around me

and i do tornado but going against some one so bad idk just didnt care lolololol

Shök

Smash Champion
Damm dude, that sounds a little mean dont you think. You should always do your best no matter who your competting againts.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
No...
Im so sorry to say -PM- but your Mario needs some real good advice..

Your oponnent sucks he is worse than a lvl 1 CPU and beyond that im sorry to say it so harsh and I do understand you dont really care that much about Smash (i dunno) but if you really want to get better and maybe teach the Fox whats up read my advice^^
You dont chaingrab him
You do way too many WDs and you dont even use it right
Your Recovery is important once youplay agaist better smashers it is essential that you use every thing youve got and recovery is part of it so... yah Tornado

Approaches :
-You have to give the opponent no chance to free himself or get away you either Grab or Attack you should use Dash Dance when he is teching from the ground so you can follow him and Grab him
-FullJumps = FullJump Dair to Nair/Uair/Bair, FullJump Fireball Waveland to Grab or something
-Jabs : After doing a SHFFL (only 1 attack) you should use Jab because he would either get more damage which is generally good, or his Shield grab could be canceled and you can use it to grab him

Generally when you opponent is on a platform or when he is above you, you should try a Uair Combo start as an approach
SHABAWD is also a good approach especially because its fast and you can do a great combo if you hit (Dash to him and grab him, again if he is Teching on the floor Dash Dance with a distance because he might attack with his invincibility frames and you cant attack him so Dash Dance to avoid getting hit and AFTER its finished he will have lag so grab him, got that?)

CHAINGRAB FOX and dont UpTilt him at such low % it doesnt work and just because the Fox wasnt good you didnt have any problems!

If you think there were some combos in the first video Im sorry you will have to follow my instructions to PWN and get some other ones =[
I will check the others out too though, still dont WD so much just use it for Platforms , Spacing and generally WaveDashDancing also to move forth to the opponent if you want to grab him like when you slide with the light shield WD forth and grab him coz he will have Lag but not to move forth generally thats what the normal Dash is for

Peace

psyt

Smash Journeyman
im no mario expert or anything, so correct me if im wrong, but in the first vid, it would have been effective to cape some of foxes up/side b's rather then attempting to hit him with a forward smash, right?

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
haha....i only watched the 1st match, and i wont b as mean as other people, but the fox isnt up to par with u, which is hard to critque, but then again u didnt say u wante ritques....but u shouldkno b now if ur not great u will only get flamed on these boards haha.....u should teach the fox to tech and drill shine atleast...

try cg ing more...and use cape to edgeguard

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
man, teach that fox som tricks like shine cancelling or crouch/jump cancel up-smashes. would be a tad bit more fair at 188% damage rather than trying to hit you with a predictable f-smash

mario-man

Smash Lord
No...
Your oponnent sucks he is worse than a lvl 1 CPU

still dont WD so much just use it for Platforms , Spacing and generally WaveDashDancing also to move forth to the opponent if you want to grab him like when you slide with the light shield WD forth and grab him coz he will have Lag but not to move forth generally thats what the normal Dash is for

Peace
Dude, no. just no. lol that fox was better than a level 1 cpu...c'mon lol

umm......leave pm alone on the WDing. It's waaaaaaaaayy more useful than you think. You just have to know how to do it right.

okay pm, you COULD fsmash some...LOL I hardly saw any at all

-PM-

Smash Ace
Dude, no. just no. lol that fox was better than a level 1 cpu...c'mon lol

umm......leave pm alone on the WDing. It's waaaaaaaaayy more useful than you think. You just have to know how to do it right.

okay pm, you COULD fsmash some...LOL I hardly saw any at all
chea =]

Fsmash is a bad idea vs a real fox if you dont hit so i try not to do it much

Top Bottom