• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dr. Lobe Offical Support Thread

Andy4Brawl_911

Smash Journeyman
Dr. Lobe

ZOMG! Dr. Lobe

Games

Big Brain Academy
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree

Why Dr. Lobe in Brawl

In Sakurais Poll they recommended Dr. Kawashima, as a popular character, since he doesn’t fit in with the rule to being a character, Dr. Lobe could represent the educational games by Nintendo

Brief Descriptions of Attacks

Jabbing people with his stick, Oddjob Mortarboard, throwing chalk dust in peoples eyes…. Ah I love the originalities of his moves. He could copy King Dedede’s move waddle dee except with miis

Final Smash

Lunch Bell

Dr. Lobe shouts “Lunch Time” and a stampede of Mii’s come running across from one side of the stage to the other…. If you get caught in the hectic parade you go flying.

Symbol

Brain

Sigs

Please someone make a support icon for him.:(

hello_kitty

Smash Journeyman
oh....my...goodness....Im very shocked, you couldn't have picked a more ridiculous character.

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
This thread actually forced me to bump Waluigi from the top of my list of characters that will never be in Brawl.

Maybe he could throw math equations and stuff to confuse his opponents? That'd be awesome. I don't like his mii attacks though... Mii's should be playable characters!

Top Bottom