• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Princess Rosalina for SSBB Thread (Confirmed as AT)

axi0n

Smash Apprentice
Maybe as an alternate costume for Peach?

If alternate costumes are in... :\

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Her hair is better than peach's but her clothes make her look like the tooth fairy or something

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I never "flamed" your ideas... at least this is more realistic than Lucy Fleetfoot lol, I'm not claiming it as a PC, since she doesn't have a chance, just asking if she could make an appearance.
Did you read the first paragraph I wrote in that thread. It said something along the lines of "I know she has no chance in hell I just wanted to get the idea out there" and at least Lucy is a main character. Also Rosetta will probably be a trophy.
And I was referring to Tom Nook, I love that guy!

Her hair is better than peach's but her clothes make her look like the tooth fairy or something
I hate her hair, it covers half her face which makes anyone look like a douchebag.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Well it would be stupid to think that she wouldn't appear in some way, Galaxy is the only game on the wii at the moment that could possibly even hope to sell better than Brawl and from what I understand she's a pretty important character in it.

Cinder

Smash Master
I hate her hair, it covers half her face which makes anyone look like a douchebag.
Unless this statement doesn't apply to guys, take it back...NOW!! I will not tolerate being called such a name...

Back on topic: I see her as an alt for Peach or a trophy/sticker...anything more would be pushing it...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Unless this statement doesn't apply to guys, take it back...NOW!! I will not tolerate being called such a name...
It applies to everyone, especially girls because you don't want them to hide their faces it's just silly but especially guys because they should have long enough hair to do that in the first place. I do like the colour of her hair though, her hair would be nicer if it were pulled back longer and either curlier or straighter and thicker or thiner.

Back on topic: I see her as an alt for Peach or a trophy/sticker...anything more would be pushing it...
Depending on what she does in the game she could have great AT potential, I think she will be a regular trophy either way.

Cinder

Smash Master
It applies to everyone, especially girls because you don't want them to hide their faces it's just silly but especially guys because they should have long enough hair to do that in the first place. I do like the colour of her hair though, her hair would be nicer if it were pulled back longer and either curlier or straighter and thicker or thiner.
So...you're calling me a douchebag? Gee, thanks...

Depending on what she does in the game she could have great AT potential, I think she will be a regular trophy either way.
Yeah...but we haven't seen much of her, so it's hard to know exactly what she's capable of...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
So...you're calling me a douchebag? Gee, thanks...
Just saying that you look like one, the only problem I have with "emos" is their hair and clothes, I don't care about the rest and even then it's just that I don't like it, I won't tell them they look horrendous because they dress like that (even if they are fashionably challanged) to each their own. Also I don't like their shoes.

Yeah...but we haven't seen much of her, so it's hard to know exactly what she's capable of...
Yeah but she seems to have a magicy wand thingy which means she could have some sort of super duper magical powers.

Cinder

Smash Master
Just saying that you look like one, the only problem I have with "emos" is their hair and clothes, I don't care about the rest and even then it's just that I don't like it, I won't tell them they look horrendous because they dress like that (even if they are fashionably challanged) to each their own. Also I don't like their shoes.
When did I say I was emo? I just like having long hair...is that so wrong? I look like a loser with short hair...and if you're referring to the outfit I'm wearing in my profile pic, it's new...I happen to like black...once again, is that so wrong? You can't assume someone is emo just because they look like they are...

Yeah but she seems to have a magicy wand thingy which means she could have some sort of super duper magical powers.
Yeah...but question is, will she actually use it? I assume she will, but once again, we can't know for sure...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
When did I say I was emo? I just like having long hair...is that so wrong? I look like a loser with short hair...and if you're referring to the outfit I'm wearing in my profile pic, it's new...I happen to like black...once again, is that so wrong? You can't assume someone is emo just because they look like they are...
Well, I don't like the excessive use of black or the "emo", "gothic", "punk", "don't label me I'm an individual" (the last one is a reference to my sister, not an insult towards you) looks. Is that better?

Yeah...but question is, will she actually use it? I assume she will, but once again, we can't know for sure...
She should do because then it would make her more interesting and less useless, but then again women in Mario games are prone to be useless (Pauline, Peach and Daisy please stand up.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well, I don't like the excessive use of black or the "emo", "gothic", "punk", "don't label me I'm an individual" (the last one is a reference to my sister, not an insult towards you) looks. Is that better?
And I do...argument over...btw, I don't wear "the shoes"...I just wear tennis shoes:p

She should do because then it would make her more interesting and less useless, but then again women in Mario games are prone to be useless (Pauline, Peach and Daisy please stand up.
:laugh: QFT...I just hope Sakurai sees it that way...

vesperview

Smash Hero
This is so funny, you start throwing fashion indirects at each other in your first reply and then in your second reply you politely discuss the character.

Bottom line, if xianfeng hates EMO's he has his reasons and if you Cinder405 feel alluded by his reasoning you should just avoid unnecessary confrontation.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This is so funny, you start throwing fashion indirects at each other in your first reply and then in your second reply you politely discuss the character.

Bottom line, if xianfeng hates EMO's he has his reasons and if you Cinder405 feel alluded by his reasoning you should just avoid unnecessary confrontation.
His reason is nothing but unfounded bias

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Most reasoning is unfounded biased, one doesn't have to give undeniable proof of something to state one's opinion.
...You could defend racism with that argument apparently

Cinder

Smash Master
Yeah, it is funny:laugh:

I'm not that offended...I'm not emo...for some reason, it was assumed I am because I wear black and have long hair...I'm actually a chill person...I hardly ever get emotional...

His reason is nothing but unfounded bias
Yeah, but in our society, that is unavoidable...at least he isn't trying to prove it as fact...he clearly said it was his opinion...opinions tend to be biased...

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Well they were two seperate discussions.

I just hate their clothes, my friend Maddie is Emo and my friend Kyal is punk.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
princess rosetta doesn't look emo, she looks like a stinkin gardevouir. (not sure about that spelling.)

edit: definitely fit for a trophy only.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
It would be funny if she could grant the power to give you a another life on a stock match, or zero out you percentage on time mode.

Top Bottom