• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fury of Ganon 2 Starring Renth

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I wish we had that other footage so badly, and i wish the program i used didnt suck balls. But all is well its a good video in the end.

What didnt we have to use for this because technology sucks?
-Renth vs RockCrock
-Renth vs Reik
-Renth vs Cape
-Other ridiculous **** while at my house and random other times. -.-

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
very good Renth, exactly what i expected from you, and great editing Naka. I saw some combos that I can do today when i go to my friends house. Dare I say Fury of Ganondorf 3????? and possibly a 4 when brawl comes out?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
i actually was expecting it to be alot better. it was better then the first but it doesnt reflect how much you have improved nearly as much as your 1v1 vids do

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
yeah will make FoG3 longer, better, faster, hotter.
only if I can make it over there someday. Then we can ditto for the rights to our respective char colors. But yea, ima see what I can do about the whole "doesnt reflect on how good you are part". Ima have tons of time on my hands this weekend so I will tell you what I can possibly do about it.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Man, Renth my boy. That was amazing stuff. I think I'm stealing a few things for safe keeping.

Now you've made me want to work on another combo video. Maybe with some Pichu 15 hit 0-deaths on Fox. That sounds rewarding. Ahhhh, Fox getting combo'ed.

Anyway, excellent job, man. I can't wait to play you again.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Mark...you're my hero...just so you know. I personally like how we don't have our matches recorded, so I can't be in this vid...that's a good thing. It's fun to see you trash Thomas and Fred, though. : P

<3 Thomas and Fred...I know he wasn't really trashing you....well, in the clips, he was...but yeah, you know what I mean.

Renth

Smash Hero
Mark...you're my hero...just so you know. I personally like how we don't have our matches recorded, so I can't be in this vid...that's a good thing. It's fun to see you trash Thomas and Fred, though. : P

<3 Thomas and Fred...I know he wasn't really trashing you....well, in the clips, he was...but yeah, you know what I mean.
<3.

10 chars

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
I was a little skeptical at first before I watched this vid because of well... most combo vids suck and its really hard even then to make a good ganon combo vid but this was some nice stuff and I dont even comment on most combo vids or even watch them. Aside from my own and Silence, this is the first combo vid I think i've watched since DBR's evolution.

Renth

Smash Hero
Next one will be much much better seeing how this one had A LOT of lost footage
once again.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Top Bottom