• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl playable at E for All (Oct 18-22) with daily tournaments!!

D

Deleted member

I cant go, but tell me how awesome it is!!!!!! MAN I WISH I COULD GOO!!!!!!!!

malva00

Smash Master
Hey some of norcal might come can anyone close house 4-5 people?

So far it might be Sheridan(driver), Isai, Bob Money. SilentSpectre/Scamp maybe

We would need housing on Friday night and Saturday night

Arash

Smash Lord
lol this tourney is expensive, and smashers are notorious for not liking to pay more than $20 for a tournament

that said, 1st brawl tournament huh?

Dodger

Smash Ace
I thought they were gonna stop the big huge trade show thing? Is anyone allowed to buy tickets or is it still a press only thing?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's open to the public. E For All started up with E3 decided to go with a small press-only event.

Dodger

Smash Ace
sweeeeeet. They did this last year too? huh, I've never heard of E for all before. It reminds me of the Cube Clubs (where I first played Melee) except the Cube Clubs were free.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
They were advertising at PAX, but everyone just made fun of it. I'm excited that Nintendo is spearheading it, it looks like there's gonna be a lot of sweet stuff there. I swear, Smashers don't play enough videogames other than Smash.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Suffice to say I'm the only one with no interest ^^
**** dude, you're straight up proving why you belong on the rankings. Too cool for school i guess.

Something tells me the tournaments will be 4 player FFAs though...
And? No one is gonna be good enough at the game for rules to be that important anyways. Not at this at least.

Dodger

Smash Ace
haha yeah you're right HugS. It's just I've been associating tournaments with 1v1 for so long now that I had to remind myself that rules for this these tournaments would be different. Of course, I still think a one on one tournament would be interesting but yeah people should be getting used to the game before they start having serious tourneys.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
**** dude, you're straight up proving why you belong on the rankings. Too cool for school i guess.

And? No one is gonna be good enough at the game for rules to be that important anyways. Not at this at least.
I was waiting for someone to ***** about me being the lone dissenting opinion. Don't get your panties in a bunch. If it irks you... it shouldn't. If it's a worthless post... ignore it.

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey hugo. U should money match people at e for all haha jk

I can't wait for this shizwiz

EzynJAY

Smash Lord
kira how can u say brawl is gonna suck when your not even really good at melee u should learn this game before speaking on another lol ^_~

malva00

Smash Master
so how about some housing for NORCAAAAAAAAL?

Update: Sheridan, Isai, Bob Money, Boback Maybe: Silent Spectre

The Game II

Smash Champion
I'll be there at least one day, but then I'll have someone representing Get Your Tournament when I'm not there.

This is going to be too good.

--GCII

T0MMY

Smash Master
Looking for housing for the Super Smash Twins... we're coming all the way from Oregon for this.
And to see all our SoCal friends as well (especially Neal!) X^)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow, we should have just stayed in SoCal for a couple weeks. Ha ha ha.
We're definately showing up for this one!

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
kira how can u say brawl is gonna suck when your not even really good at melee u should learn this game before speaking on another lol ^_~
not saying it IS going to suck, just that i'd rather not pay $50 about something i'm not sure about. also MM me $5 ^_~

Top Bottom