• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Reasons why Renth is too good.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
renth is too good

honostly, that second one is almost as smexy as the knee to falcon punch

F-0

Smash Apprentice
Goodness...all these people are feeding his ego. I'm not saying he's not good, but c'mon. Do we use "Too Good" for everything that surprises us? Even a little? (Legit question btw). I pose this question, cause I, and others say that Darkrain, SS, Forward, and Shiz are "Too Good". Just wondering. Don't hate.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
do you even know who renth is

i think we have found a renth hater

know he will live a very bad life

F-0

Smash Apprentice
do you even know who renth is

i think we have found a renth hater

know he will live a very bad life
HEY!! Don't get pissed, that's what i was trying to avoid...THAT's why i put "Legit question". I've played renth. People love to start crap.... Just PLEASE don't jump to conclusions like that. Repeat: Don't Hate

max32090

Smash Ace
Goodness...all these people are feeding his ego. I'm not saying he's not good, but c'mon. Do we use "Too Good" for everything that surprises us? Even a little? (Legit question btw). I pose this question, cause I, and others say that Darkrain, SS, Forward, and Shiz are "Too Good". Just wondering. Don't hate.
i thought iwas the only person who thought this haha. who makes a thread about themself saying too good?

Renth

Smash Hero
Relax i don't have an ego i just did it because the falcon punches were really good bro. no hate i don't even play Captain Falcon :laugh: Also, i agree with you people say Too Good all the time that's just become nature for me though i say everything is "too good" even in person now i say it about everything. :lick: I enjoy making videos and those falcon punchs were mad sexy. It's alright a lot of people say too good.

i thought iwas the only person who thought this haha. who makes a thread about themself saying too good?
A lot of people actually but they don't have a video they just say it to be cocky jerks. I did it more as a joke man everyone chill although i am pretty dayum sexy ;)

"I've played renth. People love to start crap.... Just PLEASE don't jump to conclusions like that. Repeat: Don't Hate
Also F-0 mann i miss the florida scene i'm going to try to make it to Noob1 hope to play you again. If you see Col Bol anytime soon tell em i miss him!

Edit: F-0 didn't mean any disrespect he's just asking an honest question.

Renth

Smash Hero
i say that partly because of how important the ko's were. and i do think that your falcon punches will be recreated.
the first one is very common the 2nd one i've never seen anyone else do and i doubt anyone will ever DO IT AGAIN

Top Bottom