• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Long Island Smash Thread

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo foolz, who is going to Zenith on the 29th?
Well I am going and I need a partner for doubles. I want to team with someone that I've never teamed with before, so let me know.

If you didn't go to my fest, don't even respond because you suck.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
oh whats dis. finally ppl are ready to smash on L.I. well i have posted this many times before, i live at the **** house/ the house of ****. i call it dat because thats where i **** ppl such as ur selves. the address to the **** house or the house of **** is as follows: 16 amber court westbury ny, 11590 u can mapquest that or u can all me (my real name is gordon) and ask for directions and i will glady give u some. ppl that are new to the thread should def come and get *****. i usually have about 7-10 ppl at my house when i have fests because them suffolk pplz dont be showin up cuz dey lame like dat and all need to QUIT!! with the exception of ryan who shows up. uh my cell number is 516 850 8078. i can have smashfests on fridays or saturdays but i strongly prefer to have them on saturdays because i like to go to the weeklies in the city on fridays, however if for some reason friday is a better day for ppl the option is always there. so every post it up and lets get a huge fest goin

Alejandro_P

Smash Ace
Delphi is like 30 mins from me, and its like 15 mins from hazz. So msg me or hazz if ya wanna play since I started playing again since I'm the best period.

Spaz_Larson

Smash Rookie
Yoooo

I didn't know they were playing in the Sci-Fi Club at NCC. .
I'M SO IN THERE ON MONDAY TO WALK ON KIDS LIKE CARPET

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Delphi is like 30 mins from me, and its like 15 mins from hazz. So msg me or hazz if ya wanna play since I started playing again since I'm the best period.
hol on what? dont me me walk up in yo place and **** ur lame *** taki dressin ho *** peach up motha ****a

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
had m y first smash fest at some random kids house with scrape city and got ***** outta my mind and loved every sec of it
never played with kids with that much crazy skill with ssbm.. **** was nuts haha
And that would be me, was pretty fun, but lets do that at somebody elses place where like, they can ACTUALLY fit 10 people in one room lol.

MADHEX

Smash Apprentice
anyone that's going to the zenith tourny has to like do me a favor and take me so that i can improve my fox praise the lord and my falco baby jesus and if someone what's a teamate i am open.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
hey can some guy just come over and help me practice smash? i live in Queens Village, yes it is in queens just go google map it

aLee

Smash Cadet
ill prolly go if i get some hardcore practice before it. i need to play ur spacies ryan, too good.

X2daJ

Smash Rookie
Hey, i don't mean to be a ***.... oh, who am I kidding, I'm ***ging this thread up like Marth on a all male love cruise...

where and when are any major or at least big smash tourneys/gatherings. I haven't been out much and I wanna get some smash in before I get hired into a management position... could someone be a hero and PM me info?

Ryan-K

Smash Master
There were like 30 people at Eli's event and it was only ONE GAME advertised on ONE FORUM, not 25~games advertised on roughly 10 forums.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
lol Mega..but seriously Eli's smashfest owns...we need another one of those worth while smashfests....speaking of which..where are those vids...im getting really bored of watching the same ol thing on youtube :'-(

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo sorry about the vids, I have everything that was recorded currently on my laptop. I'm trying to create a montage video of the fest w/ the matches and stuff, but gamebridge videos don't work with Windows Movie Maker which is the noob program that I use because I don't know how to use the others.

I recently downloaded Sony Vegas and I am trying to learn how to use that to edit videos, so it might take me a while. Unless someone wants to teach me in person.

About the matches, if there's a particular match that you want me to send to you or that you want on youtube, let me know and I'll do that for you.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
Yo sorry about the vids, I have everything that was recorded currently on my laptop. I'm trying to create a montage video of the fest w/ the matches and stuff, but gamebridge videos don't work with Windows Movie Maker which is the noob program that I use because I don't know how to use the others.

I recently downloaded Sony Vegas and I am trying to learn how to use that to edit videos, so it might take me a while. Unless someone wants to teach me in person.

About the matches, if there's a particular match that you want me to send to you or that you want on youtube, let me know and I'll do that for you.
ooo Sony vegas...that sounds hard...so does Adobe After Effects...i suggest you use iMovie its alot easier but its apple..im a bit biased and i hate apple but thats just my opinion..

Eli *****...that is all

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
Umm..i know no one wants to see them but me ..but if you could upload ANY video that im involved in id appreciate it. When you get the chance that is.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
Yo FeeF, here's the set of me and my teammate vs. you and yours:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02TaAYZqgHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEk1gHAkX0g

I'll give you more of the videos you are in after I edit them, people don't know how to press stop at the right time and it's mixed up now.

Yea Xeph, the team finals has the entire set in a video that's almost 20 min long, those *****. lol.

Btw, I'm the best Doc, best Kirby, best Ness, bring it.

Nexas

Smash Rookie
if anyone wants to come over and play smash let me know, you just gotta bring your own tv, gamecube, game, controller, and electricity.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if this is considered spam but man... Cla just got owned. GOD DANG IT WE NEED MORE SMASH IN NASSAU.
wtf is wrong with u guys, how many times do i need to say it. MY ****ING HOUSE!!! MAKE A DAY (MOST LIKELY A SATURDAY) AND SHOW UP, AND GET *****. PLANE A SIMPLE. U GUYS ARE JUST FULL OF TALK.

Top Bottom