• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BIN! What 9000? Fall River, MA Results!

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Singles

1: Hayato ($70.00)
2: Krazyjones ($30.00)
3: Eve ($10.00)
4: SwiftBass
5: Pat/Pro
5: Rawsex
7: Elen
7: (Insert Random Guy Here)
9: Chingleu
9: Vigilante
9: Emmy
9: L1F3
13: N2
13: Adat
13: Gonzales
13: ISB
17: Yoyo
17: Zoso
17: Miso
17: Balmung
17: Tres
17: Questor

Teams

1: Mushroom Kingdom (Eve + Krazyjones)
2: DA Team (Pat/Pro + CWJ Alex)
3: FlanCrest Enterprise (Zoso + Yoyo)
4: Weast Coast (Elen + ISB)
5: Swift Gonzales (SwiftBass + Gonzales)
5: Sexy *****es (Rawsex + Chingleu)
7: Onion Kingdom (Hayato + JHolla!)
7: South St. (Krix + Naldo)
9: Team Bless (Knight + Taktikz)
9: Mecury (Miso + Questor)
9: Team Mustache Ride (Rapid Assassin + Adat)

Top 8 RR

Cancelled.. Time Problem..

Crew Battles

Team 1 (Captain Hayato) vs Team 2 (Captain SwiftBass)

Team 1 (2 Stocks / 44 Stocks) <-- Wins By a Close 2 Pts.

- CPU Lvl 9 - Peach (0 Stock)
- Eve (5 Stocks w/ Mario)
- Adat (1 Stock w/ Sheik)
- Gonzales (5 Stocks w/ Fox)
- Chinglao (5 Stocks w/ Peach)
- Rawsex (6 Stocks w/ Fox)
- Yoyo (9 Stocks w/ Bowser)
- KevinM (3 Stocks w/ Bowser)
- Boom (4 Stocks w/ Dr. Mario)
- Questor (3 Stocks w/ Marth)
- Captain Hayato (4 Stocks w/ Sheik)

Team 2 (0 Stock / 44 Stocks) <-- Lost By a Close 2 Pts.

- **** Tom (7 Stocks w/ DK)
- ISB (7 Stocks w/ Marth)
- Miso (2 Stocks w/ Pikachu)
- Zoso (4 Stocks w/ Luigi)
- Tres (1 Stock w/ Falcon)
- L1F3 (1 Stock w/ Falco)
- Pat/Pro (5 Stocks w/ Fox)
- Elen (4 Stocks w/ Fox)
- Emmy (4 Stocks w/ Zelda)
- Yong (2 Stocks w/ Jigglypuff)
- Captain SwiftBass (7 Stocks w/ Fox)

Crew Battles was a very intense game, The First few rounds DID Not go in favor of hayato's team, However, he managed to keep some of his clutch fighters in the middle as a strategy to throw the opponent off guard and question themselves who to throw in. Team 2 ***** Team 1's first couple opponents but wasnt able to divide their soldiers to face against Team 1's Average fighters which led to a few heavy losses in the middle rounds. Team 1 was able to change the pace when yoyo took 9 stocks (WOW!) and Questor managed to take out Yongs Jiggly losing only a stock. It wasn't long when Swiftbass decided to come in and clean up the mess knocking out Questor without losing a Stock :O. It was down to SwiftBass vs Hayato a Final Showdown between Fox and Sheik. It didn't look too GOOOT when Hayato Suffered an early stock loss @ 30% Forward Throw Shine Spike... Hayato managed to keep his cool and returned the favor taking in a damage of 20 or 30%. It was an intense close game. Explosive close combat and teching. There was a few tech errors and each was punished severely. Hayato managed to take advantage of 80% of the time SwiftBass was thrown off the edge. It was an intense countering game and luckily Hayato was able to dish out some cheap tactics and win for the day..... Good **** everyone haha i dont think your gonna be reading this Report on the Crews.....

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
wtf was swift up here for still? O_o Thought he was here just for Viva La Smashfest 2.0 ...
weird

Whoever entered as (insert random guy here)- **** IT YOU STOLE MY IDEA.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
We Cancelled RR cuz of time isssues but we did crews.

Team 1

Captain Hayato
CPU LVL9 Peach
Eve
Adat
still to come i am lazzzy right now

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Good **** to Hayato for first!

Good **** to Elen+ISB in teams for getting 4th.

Where's **** Tom in the Bracket?? Don't tell me he didn't have any money for the tourney.

Good **** to everyone else.

See you all at 3:30 PM at my place for a PARTY.

P.S.
Anyone see Harvey Birdman online, tell him to come to my Newton house on Sunday at 3:30 pm. Thanks. And tell him no Johns. And Doriya.

Elen

Smash Lord
Shoutouts to come later, but seriously... I Pause to Klaw comboed ISB.. that beats pause to back air
Nothing beats pause to back air. You don't even know the story behind it, do you >.< Good **** with your bowser btw. That cloud is top tier.

Nuro I dunno :p That sheik is pretty beast :O

Also, just like to point out. Mattdotlate was more late than ever before.

Real shout outs will come at some point ^.^

L1F3

Smash Cadet
just got home a few minutes ago... the tournie was aweseom juice! got to meet/play some really great players as always. thanks for the Falco dittos Pat/Pro and Elen!

...........*yawnz* i'll give the real shoutouts on monday after work.... to tired nowz.................

~L1F3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Good ****, everybody.

Emmy: I'm pretty sure my wallet is in your car.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Minados = Party?

Good **** to everyone that came. :)

Zoso, can't find your wallet. Sorry :( *EDIT* That's because Kevin found it! message him.

Real shoutouts coming later.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Did Yoyo and Zoso have to leave and get dropped from singles?

Hayato is too good! Did your ninja turtle samus make a return debut? Green samus is the best for sure.

Insert random guy here apparently showed that he deserves to be #1 in RI. I told you people he was good!

Wish I could have come and seen everyone again, and had a chance to meet the new players. I'd have liked to play Savath in chess again. It's the ultimate challenge haha.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Yoyo played me first round and den wierdly lost to chinglao 2nd round. :o but he made a great return comeback in crews :O

Zoso entered as (Insert Random Guy Here) and KevinM entered as Zoso)

NAhz My Samoooose wasnt doing very well my technicals were very off so I went mostly Dr. Mario, and Sheiks.. :( I Did use her here and there. Diddnt do well in teams but o well next time is ON!

Shoutouts:

I would like to thank everyone that showed up and made this happen. It was fun having everyone over and smashin like no other. GOOOOT **** TO CREW BATTLES that was sane. :) Next Time Maybe we will have better Set ups and MMM CHAIRS..

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
just got home a few minutes ago... the tournie was aweseom juice! got to meet/play some really great players as always. thanks for the Falco dittos Pat/Pro and Elen!

...........*yawnz* i'll give the real shoutouts on monday after work.... to tired nowz.................

~L1F3

I just want to point out that if at any point you play someone who looks like me but is playing falco it is not Pat/Pro it is my brother Jholla. I am 3 inches taller and we do not look that much alike haha. I play fox and shiek that is all.

Also Hayato I took off 5 stocks. 2 from Yo Yo and 3 from Rawsex (although it should have been all 4 :-p).

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yeah me and Yo-Yo kinda played extra ****ty >_>

I took three stocks with Bowser Hayato

Two from Elen On Yoshi's
One from Emmy on Mute

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I just want to point out that if at any point you play someone who looks like me but is playing falco it is not Pat/Pro it is my brother Jholla. I am 3 inches taller and we do not look that much alike haha. I play fox and shiek that is all.
You do look enough alike for someone who never met you before to confuse you though, especially if they asked anyone else who never met you before who they played against.

_N2

Smash Apprentice
Good **** everyone. Its good to see more local tournies. Too bad I get ****ing rocked.

It was fun as **** watching people who were good at SF / MvsC2 though.

Hayato. Host more tournies. The end.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Clearly, my Luigi is too good.

I didn't realize I'd placed high enough to participate in the RR. Not like it mattered, though.

Elen: Too good. I found your Fox very hard to punish and just fight in general.
Rawsex: Too good. You ****ed me up pretty bad. <_< Let's play sometime.
(insert random guy here): #1 in RI.
ZoSo: Scrub.
Pat/Pro: LOL owned.
Hayato: Thanks for the ride. It's always fun playing you.
Krazyjones: Best Peach in the world. Nice to see you.
Eve: We missed you at the Framingham tourney. Good matches.
Chingy: LOL owned.
LIF3: You really caught me off guard. Good matches.
SwiftBass: Too good. I'll be ready for you next time.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
thx to the turtles for having me.

to set it straight. Swift isnt from NJ, his home is in CT but he represents PA smash because he started competitive play there. [in college]

Gonzo- thx for housing and great teamworkf or out first time.
Zoso- a pleasure to me you, you're a cool guy
yoyo- ur bowser is too much
KevM- good **** in crews minus the SD
Emmy- way to counter pick in crews
Pat- gg's fox dittos are always fun
Life / ange- thx for the company in the car and teaching me about Pokemans *continues to EV train*
Rawsex- I had no idea who u were @ first but im glad I found out good ****.
Elen- platform perfect waveland on battlfield......... I wish i could be as technical sometimes /jealousy
Hayato- good ****, way to keep ur cool, thats exp for ya.
Krazy Jones- *ur peach ***** me harder than Cort's*......i quit fox j/king
Eve- thx for friendlies and i wish i could've faced u in tourney. Also thx for ****** my face in Marvel. (felica tron crossups *argh*) but i did actually play an OK team scrub back in the day....*rusty johns*
Roga- oh noes a few hours too late, but its all good

Im going back to PA next week to **** ohio tourneys......umm well because........... EC is better than midwest. peace and thx again turtles

GG's everyone, best part was seeing YoYo rip through **** with his bowser.

Elen

Smash Lord
Alright, it's finally time for shoutouts!

The turtles: You guys are awesome. Thanks for hosting this. Hayato's samoose is epic. KrazyJones is too good.

Pat/Pro: Next time bud. Your mine. Good **** as always.

SwiftBass: Love your fox. We need to play more next time. Sorry I let you down in crews ;_;

Rawsex: Oh man, I did not know who you were when me and ISB played you in teams. Sorry for all the trashtalking that ensued O.O You got a good fox. Keep it up man.

Chingleu: You got a solid peach. We didn't get to play much though :(

**** Tom: Nice seeing you as always. I'm gonna pick up gears at some point, just so I can get ***** by you.

Emmy: We didn't play at all O.O Good thing we finally did today lol. Nice seeing you ^^ Bring tichinde next time :p

L1F3: Nice meeting you ^^ Keep up that falco, and get some bowser practice in ;)

Adat: I still don't think I've ever played you, or really been introduced to you for that matter O.O

Gonzales: Oh **** son, I know your first name! Lol, you turned out to be as crazy as everyone made me expect. Good ****. You+Swift ftw.

Boom: Keep it up with that Doc! Nice team matches ;)

Boom's teamate (Balmung?): Jiggs and Samus are getting there :p Good stuff in teams.

ISB: YAYUHHZZZ!! Epic teams manuevers for your last east coast appearance! It was all so epic. Don't forget the mustaches. Also...start trying!!!

Yoyo: Nice job in teams. That bowsers too good. I wanna go 1 v 1 next time :O

KevinM: Pause to claw combo? Pff. Doesn't even compare lol. Nice finally meeting eachother. 4 AM buddies ftw!

Quester: No shout outs for scrubs!! (I'll feel bad about this later lol. Just couldn't think of what to say xD)

ZoSo: A group of astrological symbols. Good stuff, marth and falcon are too good. Glad I actually got to play you a bunch for once xD Get some sleep :p

KDJ, Matt: Nice job not showing up. No CVS johns Dan!

Nuro: Blame Matt for the lack of ride. Sorry ;_;

Maine: I'm disappointed.

Awesome tournament everyone. Italy for a while on Wednesday. I'll see you all at Mass Madness 4!!

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Mini shoutout time:

Elen: Beware the italian mustache music. It will burn your soul.

Boom: Good games, I'm gonna practice Doc so we can ditto again and not be *****.

Gonzales: Good lord. So much **** talking I though we were on a farm. You are far too beast. Rematch next time I get the chance.

SpicTom: Powerstone 2.

YoYo: The master of the bowser challenge. 9 stocks.

ISB: Sucks that you're going back to the west coast, your marth's too good.

KevinM: 1337. Also, Falcon Punch.

Miso: Pokemon rule.

Emmy and Adat: 30 minutes of you guys owning us, then playing you in the first round of teams was weird. Good games.

Turtles: You guys rock. srsly. Hold another one soon.

L1F3: If you have any of the Falcon matches recorded, can you youtube them or send them to me? Also, pokemon next time. Your staraptor will fall.

If I missed anyone it's because I haven't slept in 2 days.

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
the event was fun...saw alot of ill moves out there...it was my 1st tourney so I was mad surprised at what ppl were doin. I H8 EDGE HOGGING!!!! I like the Doubles series but Knight wasn't that good at Smash so I was in it for fun. I wanted to do Singles but car troubles...

Anyways, Shout Outs:
**** Tom : Good sh*t out there, I really lost 2 u when u used DM...
Hayato: Didnt get to fight u but saw u play...u make Sheik look decent in my eyes (im not fond of sheik so...) hit me up when u throw another one, i'll be doin singles for sure
L1F3: good matches... i'll be willin to play u again

To every one else: I like what i saw, u guys are ill, i hope to play against a few more of u guys in the future

Whoever I Faced Who Picked Samus/Yoshi: (sry i didnt ask ur name) i didnt think Samus could get back up like that, I like ur moves...

Well, I'm off. I'm trainin my pokemon on diamond...hit me up in a few days if u wanna battle, i'll max my pokemon by next tuesday

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
Elen-Good **** teaming together. I can't believe we did so well on teams and upset all those 1337 folks, good way to end my tournament scene on the East Coast I guess. Anyways, thanks for everything and don't forget our secret code!

Hayato-Thanks for hosting the tournament! It was a blast and I'm pretty happy about how I did, especially in crews even though my crew lost :p.

Hayato/JHolla + PatPro/CWJAlex-Those were awesome team matches, we went to 3 matches both times and they were close to the very end.

Rawsex/Chileau-Hey, like Elen said we're sorry about what we said during the match. If we knew who you were I doubt we would've done that well and wouldn't have said that :(.

SpicTom-DK rapeage during crew battles, especially against that lvl 9 Peach. 'Nuff said.

Gonz-Your fkn crazy. Easiest $2 MM I've ever won. :p

Miso-Thanks for the ride and everything else. You got guts for goin Pika in the tournament haha :D Sweet music too, Freebird x3 FTW.

Questor+Trees-Fun riding with you guys in the car. Thanks for those easy wins in brackets, what a buncha scrubs! Jk jk, you guys are too good, keep it up!

KrazyJones-It was fun getting ***** by you in the tourney, haha I can't believe I didn't get 4-stocked much less than getting to 1 stock both times. Thanks for the advice too.

ZoSo-It was fun getting owned in brackets by you. You seem like a pretty chill guy except for telling me to "Shut the **** up" while I was asking Elen to sign up for teams. But I understand you were on very little sleep o.0

KevinM-Sweet Bowser, it was good to finally play you. "Pause Klaw grab" say you? "Bowser Challenge triple rest" say I.

To everyone else I played friendlies with, it was fun and I had a great time.

KDJ, Nuro, Matt-I can't believe you guys didn't come. No johns.

That's it for the East Coast folks. Time to bring my training back to WC and own some foo's. It's been awesome in this new tourney scene for the summer, thanks for everything guys. MA rules :D

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
BTW, anyone going to Mass Madness 4? hit me up and let me know, i wanna get a feel for who i might recognize going...i most likely will need a doubles partner

ZoSo

Smash Champion
ZoSo-It was fun getting owned in brackets by you. You seem like a pretty chill guy except for telling me to "Shut the **** up" while I was asking Elen to sign up for teams. But I understand you were on very little sleep o.0
Yeah, sorry about that. It was a money match and I thought you were taunting Elen or something, but I think I heard somebody else talking and thought it was you. No hard feelings.

HeadISBAgent

Smash Apprentice
Hey ISB are you coming back to MA next summer

Or was this a one time thing?
This was a one time thing :(
I got a job with Novartis this summer, next summer I'm planning to do summer school and get an internship with GNF in San Diego. But don't worry, I will make sure the WC fears your Bowser if you ever decide to come visit :D.

Elen

Smash Lord
Yeah, sorry about that. It was a money match and I thought you were taunting Elen or something, but I think I heard somebody else talking and thought it was you. No hard feelings.
Lol, taunting me?! He was reminding me of one of our many secret techniques :p S'all good.

Top Bottom