• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Feet 2 - Yet Another Falco Combo Vid By ZHU(Trailer)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
lookin forward to it.

Edit: already looks more impressive than the first, and your falco is a bit more technical than mine (i'm reluctant to say)

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Transcending history, and the world. A tale of shines and spikes... eternally retold.

haha, I liked the music selection. Lookin' forward to it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
^_^ If you put running off the edge into phantasm while a fox is illusioning back onto the stage and you end up meteoring him and grabbing the edge ...that would own.

Dojo

Smash Champion
haha as everyone said :55 is insanity.
i admire your falco greatly. i've watched happy feet 1 countless times. Can't wait for this one.

edit:
on that matter how exactly do you do ur phantom stalls. i've been on it a couple of days and, I get it once out of every 5 or 6 times.
I'm trying to do it similar to the fire stall just pressing away from the wall out a slight angle up and then phantasm back towards. Idk if I'm doing it correctly and just need practice or if there's a better way. I'd appreciate greatly. :)

HylianLord

Smash Ace
lol that was just one of the amazing phantasm kills i've done =) happy feet 2 will have many phantasm kills. i'm thinking of releasing it on my bday (may 24th) so stay tuned xD

Zane Fleia

Smash Journeyman
0:55 made my eyes pop. That... Is impressive. The whole thing's awesome, but man. That phantasm... Holy crud.

Very nice so far!

Bones0

Smash Legend
Someone make one of those mini-GIF sigs using the clip at 0:55. I could just watch that repeat over and over and over and over...

lol Can't wait for the full version. ^_^

Hax

Smash Champion
it's definitely september now. LOL 3 months late. :p

Top Bottom