• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vall3y(Falcon\Marth\...) vs ITP(Peach) | Crit\Rate us ... updated

beej

Smash Rookie
ITP plays like my friends peach >.> alotta spotdodge dsmash, roll dsmash.. floatcancel dsmash, .. and dsmash -->dsmash.. = not a very fun match lol

its rly had to play against a peach who dsmashes so much with falcon. i like the dthrow dthrow uthrow to uair combos u did wen peach was low percent. nice mixing moonwalks w/ ur dashdance

oh yah i noticed u avoided getting grabbed for the most part, definately important

I.T.P

Smash Ace
hey i resent that! Dsmash -> Dsmash is a very cool combo :).

meh i'm only kidding. if you'll look more you'll see i also use varied dash approaches, Float cancel approaches(mainly fairs) and my most prized attacks, Vegtable combos.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
yeah actually itp is notorious for his turnip pulling skills. he once pulled 3 saturns in a row (chances of 1/300^3).
i wanted to upload the rest yesterday but the internet died at night :urg: ill upload them tonight

Demongod86

Smash Apprentice
Wow that's one sickass falcon =). Vall3y, you need to be more consistent with the gentleman (A,A,A combo without the silly punches at the end), other than that, very nice falcon!

(Although I wished we woulda seen one FAAALCOOOON...PUNCH!)

KiwiBone

Smash Rookie
Sweet Falcon...Sweet Peach...Sweet Pokeball that lays down in the middle of the stage and does nothing when I tell it to get me a soda for my lunch which at my school is at like 12:00. Stupid pokemon...balls...they never learn...Sorry for getting off-topic...I like falcon's knee...Nice combos vall3y...sweet turnips and...recovery skills?

Top Bottom