• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eugenio's Smash or Die 3: Return of the Jedi Results

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Sorry this took a sec...erm, I was tired and I just thought about this so...whatever...Side note, those of you who were there know that the singles brackets got ****ed up, but I'm in the middle of fixing it, so it'll be a sec. But teams are alright.<----I fixed..all of this

Teams

1st- Chad n Wes
2nd-C n Tong
3rd-112 n Carter

Teams-

Singles-

1st-Wes
2nd-Chad
3rd-C

Thanks everyone for coming and sorry for...the ****ed up brackets, and sorry that the random placings didn't go so well. We tried something that that would appeal to be unbias, so look for placement that relies on skill next tourney. ALSOOOO...if your placement is ****ed up, say something so that I can fix it, because there were like GPC kids that I couldn't get a hold of, so it was a lil guesswork. Love you guys. ;)

GAwes

Hidden Boss
good luck fixing that bracket lol, that thing was ****ed

shoutouts: note: i'm keeping this very short. . . get offended if you'd like

Chaddd - you rule, i had a ton of fun in teams, didn't think we'd pull that one win on DL64 but you managed 4 skullcrushers in about 1 second, thanks for that man :)

Cornel - way to really represent man, glad you're into some tournies now, you've got a ton of potential

Random seeding : you suck, you are not fair simply because you are unbiased, you are an unrealistic solution that leads to insensible results and less than reliable outcomes, stop existing. you should never be used again.

datman pwnz

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Shout Outs!!!!!!!!

Twister - Those were some intense matches we had, man. Crazy sh*t. Thanks for helping me run the tourny you really helped. BTW I don't think either of us actually suck... but as a team we kinda suck. Practice makes perfect I guess:ohwell:

Chad - You sir, have become a monster at this game, and you helped me stop sucking. Thanx:) . Those were some epic matches between you and Wes, man... crazy sh*t.

Cornel - 2nd in teams 3rd in sinlges, good sh*t, man. I'm glad my boy kick some @$$.
.............................................. F*CK PEACH'S CASTLE:mad:

Justice777 - Don't wait til you got 1 life left to uleash the beast within you.

Marty - You'r a big funny guy with an afro, I'm a big funny guy with an afro... together we're more powerful than God and Bruce Willis in Die Hard combined.

Wes - lol, this has to be the second SoD in a row I didn't play at all... oh well, maybe next time.:cool:

I really don't feel like typing anymore...

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Shout Outs

I usually never do this, but I had a lot of fun, and I met and talked to alot of people that I usually don't talk to so...

Eugene-1st and foremost, you rock, your matches we f'n sick, but I'm sure you'd agree that putting Twister out of any tournament has made you a little more gay. ;) J/k, good ****, and can't wait to team with you again...and again...and again....

Jim (Blue)-Thanks a lot for blessing me with your awesomeness and helping finish the bracket off, you rock.

Tong-Nice pic. =) Oh and you have a pretty fine Jiggs as well.

Marty-The ONLY guy I know who can rock a Naruto headband like a muh' ****in pimp. Kudos.
And sorry about you and Tong getting owned in the randomosity of the brackets, I still love you. (P.S. where the hell was Blake at?)

Snowman-You dipped early, wtf?

C-Lol, I totally owe you 5 bucks...just think about it really hard...and then ask Chad and Tony, and...I totally owe you 5 bucks at Falconpunchion, you awesome, awesome man.

Chad-Good **** placing 2nd, I was rooting for you...But you probably would've won had you been using Shiek. After all, she is the only character in the game who isn't broken. ;) J/k, seriously, thanks for the rides to and from GX, to Kroger, home, and everywhere.

Tony (Justice777)-First off, I love you. I trashed your deck, and your living room, and your roommate, and you still put up with me, lol, you should've killed me long time ago. ;) Much love.

The Blazin Asians-
(John, Kris, Ryan) -I'm going to call you guys this as a whole from now on. ;)

John-Your Falco's getting crazy man. But I can't compliment your character any more since space animals reek of homosexuality so I'll just say good job, and we should've played Halo man.

Kris-I only saw a bit of you man, we have to get friendlies in next time or atleast at one of Mog's smashfests or something.

Ryan(Holywhack) -Dude, we never play...ever...probably the leering feelings after you double rested Eugene and I the first time we met...so in essence...**** you. ;)

Tommy-I didn't play you...BUT...your MySpace says that you like to paint ball...GPC vs Real Talk, loser buys dinner and prostitutes?

Menthol-Your controller ***** the Cube something fierce, and for that, you rule...Im pretty sure you know it already, but you do.

Jeff-I totally remembered you, guy with the glasses, and the blue jacket...yeah, you rocking man you, you're cool. So very cool, that I couldn't help what an awesome sexy smash machine you were.

Omega-Just for being so god ****ed raw.

Shiner-You and Omega had me laughing half the time I was around you 2. Even for a Luigi player, you're kinda cool.

Shag-Sadly, your Zelda, wow, underestimated it by far, and to top it off, you've got a fro...Hardcore man, hardcore.

Datman-Your Falco took me by pleasant surprise, it just about ***** me. Thnx much, and your vids will be up shortly. *BTW...Thnx for pwning the bathroom up something crazy*:psycho:

Wes-It was a pleasure to stall the tournament w/ Chad, Cornel and you. I haven't had more of an enjoyable time pissing people off like that is a while. & Thanks for "beasting" the tournament like you so professionally know how. Congrats on 1st.

112-Lol, always a pleasure seeing you, I'd like to play your Marth at Falconpunchion...and thinking of you reminds me of...

Carter-You left way to early, I wish I could've gotten some friendlies with you...this was the first time I saw you, but eh...hope to see you and 112 again in the future.

Ty-Thanks for letting us run the tourney in your 2nd home, and rocking the way to rock so hard, you manly, man, you.

Chad-I just realized my jacket reeks of cigarettes and I hate you. Die.

C-Die as well.

GPC-God ****ed there were alot of you mother****ers, and I didn't forget you, I'm just way to stupid to remember that many names in 1 crew, so all of you...rock...except for the ones that failed to show up...you guys can choke on a ****, but the rest are awesome.

Erm...that's about it, if I forgot you it's not because I'm tired, not because I don't remember, but it was probably because you're such a douche... that my flailing awesomeness created a dividing aura between the both of us, thus, inescapably forbidding us to communicate.

Hope to see you all next time, again, sorry to you all who got gayed by the random seeding, and...you should come to the next SOD, because if you don't...you won't get your monthly dosage of awesomeness, thus, you'll collapse, die, and your brain will eat its self. ;)

Peace n****s.:chuckle:

P.S. Sleepy just reminded me that Tong's asian...so he's a Blazin Asian as well. ok ok...I'm done. ;) Peace.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts GO

Cornell- Dawg, you're a beast. I loved watching all of your matches, and our friendlies were fun as well. Gratz on your ranking in both singles and doubles!

Wes- Job well done! (But everyone's used to you winning!) =P

Marty- I learned a lot from our Marth v Roy MM, and I had a lot of fun in our tournament matches. Good stuff, man!

TBag- Good ****, as always bro. We'll work on our teams and beast it up next time too!

Blue- Fox duels are awesome. Keep gunnin' for C, you're close to rockin.

Jim- Kirby, my son. GET A SECONDARY! Great job on your MM

Twister- I had fun with our MM. I want a rematch at FP or something... lol

Eugene- Nice. You're still on top of your Marth, dawg. But I AM indeed a sheik slayer~

Datman- Great friendlies! We should get some more for warmup at FP.

Justice 777- Omigawd I hated your peach team. But you guys rock, for sure. ^_^

Tong- I enjoyed our friendlies a lot! That rest when I countered out of fear was awesome!

Desu- Ah, good buddy. Keep workin' on that samus, you're getting to be troublesome~ ;)

Chad- Wow. I </3 your Ganon. But I f*ckin loved our matches. Keep up the beastin, man!

GPC kids- Well done, my students. Told ya you'd get rocked! But you all did good. Made me proud! *tear*

If I forgot anyone... sorry!
<3

chaddd

Smash Lord
I'm SHOUTING THROUGH THE KEYBOARD. ALL CAPS FOR THE WIN!

just kidding, i'm going to use all lower case. god d*mnit i'm such a bada$$.

i'm doing this based on level of importance, just to make other feel bad.

cornel - i know you'll never read this, which is what makes everyone after this feel so bad.

wes - you b@stard.

eugenio - you are the machinio! like...how do you do it? really, i mean, i sit there, thinking about it. you manage to beast everything. running tournaments, beating up fat chicks, drawing, beating up fat chicks, etc etc. man, remember all those times we beat up those fat chicks? good times. you rock, man. you rock.

marty - man, f*ck that controller. i tried playing on it over at tony's. guess what wasn't happening. me actually playing. yeah, i'll hook you up with a new stick, we need to get some games in this week. beast mode shawty. raw as hell shawty. heyeah. heyeah.

mauricio - man, you were so blazed all weekend! You animal!

tony - man, you rule for having us over for as long as you did. that all rocked so hard. thanks a lot for letting us trash your place, and then probably half *** pick it up.

datman - do i even have to say anything? let's give it up to the man who beat omega! you are now the rawest man in smash. you're too raw, son, you're too raw.

menthol mike - good to see you out and about at another tournament. keep at it, man. our games were a lot of fun...and i expect to see you on the far end of the brackets next time.

gpc - you guys are tight as hell. there's a lot to learn in this game...but never give up! never surrender!

to everyone i forgot - f*ck you.

seriously. just go home.

okay i'm kidding.

...or was i....

...yes i was.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
teh showtowts olol
--

* GPC OMG *

* Brett (JIM) - You seriously made my day with that money match against PRFX. Uber-kudos. :p

* Mike (MTHL) - Stop kicking so much ***. Seriously. It hurts. XD (Much respect, dude.)

* Tommy (TBAG) - You BEAST. Your matches are fun to watch, and playing against you is even more of a pleasure. You rock.

* Marcus (NCRT) - I totally got Marcus canceled. D:

* Jim (BLUE) - Play with us at GPC more, dammit!

* Chad - Finals against Wes were epic. I was rootin' for ya.

- Other dudes -

Jeff - I'm stealing your Samus aerial combo. Fun matches, man. Hit me up for some friendlies if you don't live too far off.

AKUU - Never seen anyone use the SWD in actual play before. You kick ***. (You should have done a SWD-to-taunt though. ;P)

TONG - Your Jigs is godly, give me your coco crispies of power. D:

Datman - Holy **** your falco was awesome. 'Nuff said.

Wes - I dunno... You're too **** good at this game. o_O

ALFA/OMEG - Fun ****, guys. Good matches. :D (Though I cheered inside when MTHL/TBAG avenged us. Yew bastahds. ;P)

To anyone I forgot: Sorry. Tournament was fun, but my memory sucks. My apologies for forgetting. :p

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
It seems some samus players are popping up....................
Its about **** time lol:laugh:
weres my shout out chaddd :(
Datman > Omega
I should of came:(

chaddd

Smash Lord
It seems some samus players are popping up....................
Its about **** time lol:laugh:
weres my shout out chaddd :(
Datman > Omega
I should of came:(
I'd like to shout out to Alpha!

He should have showed up to rock some folks!

Really now, since when do YOU not show up to tournaments? LOL

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
Wes - nice falcon

chaddd - nice ganon

cornell - nice fox

marty - F peach, but yours is nice

Carter - nice fox, i want to play at FP

Sleepy - i noticed your falco, keep it up.

Datman - dude, i love you. you're pretty much a badass, and your falco is amazing. <3

Alpha - you owned singles. too bad you weren't there :(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I think this is the first tournament Columbus has missed in GA since.... ****.... a long time, probably back before I started because I am pretty sure Alpha and I have attended every major GA tourny since last April...

Sounds like some **** went rocking though, and this bracket has me thinking "wtf?!" in a few spots haha. Good stuff.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
the shoutouts-it's been a long time coming

wes-good job on first. our matches first round (lol) were really close. i thought i had you. see ya soon.

chad-congrats on second. you're a beast now, and hopefully i can reach beast status sometime soon. hopefully i'll see you before falconpunchion...

cornel-congrats on third, dood. man, you and chad have gotten real good really quick. way to rep, bro.

twister-sup, shawty? good looking out on stalling the tourney with wes and chad, lol. hopefully, i'll get to play you sometime. it seems i never get to...

eugene-good tourney, dood, although, as you now know, we REALLY don't need random seeding anymore. when we put our comedic powers together, i'm sure we could make the world explode.

tony-good stuff in teams, shawty, especially since we never team together. double peach is a dream team.

tong-man, i thought you had me in singles. i dunno how i pulled that out. i had fun and hope to play you more at falconpunchion/wes's crib. i'm gonna start the tong fan club, just watch.

datman-datman ftw. dood, you've gotten mad good since i played you last. all you need is practice against peach and you'll be set, man. good stuff.

112-good stuff in singles and teams, man. lol, i can't play on rainbow cruise with roy to save my life. hope to see you at falconpunchion, but i'm sure i will

carter-good stuff in teams. too bad you had to leave, though. i wanted to see you in singles. we'll get it next time, though.

menthol-good stuff, man. you've gotten quite a bit better. just work on those mindgames, man, and you'll get there. see ya soon.

omega-good matches after the tourney, man. hopefully, i'll actually get to face you in a tournament match. hope to see you at falconpunchion

to anyone i might have forgotten-you know that i have much love for you, and that my memory is quite poor at times. laters...

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Vids?

I'm not exactly sure where to post these, but I guess the results page is as good as any. The quality isn't the greatest as I recorded them off the video (using composite ;-;) but you know. I'll post them in the order that I put them up on youtube since I can't tell ***** from elbows on that stupid bracket sheet.

Datman (Falco) vs Omega (Fox) 1 DL
Datman (Falco) vs Omega (Fox) 2 FoD
112 (Marth) vs Marty (Peach) 1 FD
112 (Sheik) vs Marty (Roy) 2 RC
112 (Marth) vs Marty (Roy) 3 PS
Datman (Falco) vs Marty (Peach) 1 FoD
Datman (Falco) vs Marty (Peach) 2 YS

I have some friendlies and stuff on the tape too, so just tell me if you guys want those. :)

I'd do shoutouts but that would make this post too long.

Top Bottom