• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What others harness the energy of the Photosynthesizing Puff??

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Honestly... Who doesn't use the Red puffster?? Now we too must represent-->

Reasons the Red Puff>Green Puff

1. We attack during the day ie. fight fairly (silly ninjas)
2. We're red.. the color of blood, this way our oppenents will be intimidated b/c they won't be able to tell if we're bleeding
3. Headbands are for girls
4. We can sit in the sun, and make our own food due to our insane # of Chloroplasts
5. Red is the color of the sun, and that's where Superman gets his energy
6. Green is the color of sick people
7. ChozenOne uses this Jiggly Style of Dress
8. Kishprime doesn't
9. Ken uses Red Marth
10. They don't call it a sexy red dress for nothing..
11. Cool people use the red Jigglypuff.. and you're cool... right??
12. We have a list why the Red (sexy colored) Jigglypuff is far superior to the Green (puke-colored) Jigglypuff

Good Day Sirs.

*Only b/c Kish made his thread.. ;)

Pine

Smash Ace
clearly more people use ninja puff because i do and they want be as close to as good as me as possible...

man thats my list on why green > red puff and it rules :)

SoulSlayerWind

Smash Cadet
You could also be talking about Captain Planet. (Fact # 5) Didn't he get power from the sun? Oh...Why not the original Purin? I pick the original it is just fine. Reminds me of Elvis.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
yea, red ftw! woot! who uses king puff, pfft. lol.
Good Man.. good man.

It's funny.. i actually used to use teh "queen puff" (it's for girls b/c it's not the red puff) but when i found out King used it i had to find my own way.. and since Kish uses the headband jiggly (headbands are for girls) i couldn't use that one, and naked puff has no bling so i was like.. who would use this puff unless you weren't crusin for da ladies.. (AeroShadow uses this puff.. i didn't say it...) and then i saw the blue puff.. and blue is the color of the ocean... and Aquaman lives in the ocean and he sucks.... so i was like, Red Puff FTW.

Good Day Sirs.

Negative Zero

Smash Apprentice
Actually, Superman gets his power from our Yellow sun. Red suns don't give him power. I dunno why. Maybe he'd red/green colorblind and it makes him feel bad or something. >>

Anyway. Crimson Puff for the victory?

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
Superman gets his powers from Jigglypuff. The ultimate source of power in the universe. When he was just a young boy living in Smallville he encountered a small balloon like creature on the way home from school one day. It was pretty and pink and Clark Kent is a total girly man so he was like "I gotta check it out". So Jiggs rewarded his curiosity with superpowers. He just uses that whole sun thing as a cover-up, because Jigglypuff made him swear never to reveal the true secrets of his power.

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Superman gets his powers from Jigglypuff. The ultimate source of power in the universe. When he was just a young boy living in Smallville he encountered a small balloon like creature on the way home from school one day. It was pretty and pink and Clark Kent is a total girly man so he was like "I gotta check it out". So Jiggs rewarded his curiosity with superpowers. He just uses that whole sun thing as a cover-up, because Jigglypuff made him swear never to reveal the true secrets of his power.
weak .

CHUK

Smash Ace
I USE GREEN CUZ IM NINJA!!! I stealth ambush gouge stealth backstab evicerate game over. Get crit* or GET OUT!

T-Rex

Smash Apprentice
Wait, does this mean they are all taken?

King = Crown
ChozenOne = Flower
Kishprime = Headband
Killer OR = Blue Bow (or atleast I think he always uses it)

Although, if it comes down to It I think the Headband is by far the worst of the Jigglypuff attire

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Dont hate on the head band, it owns.

I could easily make up a bunch of random comments that dont even have to do with any aspect of the game, but I will just say this.

Headband Jiggs>Every Possible Color Of Jiggs, so there...I win.

Sliq

Smash Master
Honestly... Who doesn't use the Red puffster?? Now we too must represent-->

Reasons the Red Puff>Green Puff

1. We attack during the day ie. fight fairly (silly ninjas)
2. We're red.. the color of blood, this way our oppenents will be intimidated b/c they won't be able to tell if we're bleeding
3. Headbands are for girls
4. We can sit in the sun, and make our own food due to our insane # of Chloroplasts
6. Green is the color of sick people
7. ChozenOne uses this Jiggly Style of Dress
8. Kishprime doesn't
9. Ken uses Red Marth
10. They don't call it a sexy red dress for nothing..
11. Cool people use the red Jigglypuff.. and you're cool... right??
12. We have a list why the Red (sexy colored) Jigglypuff is far superior to the Green (puke-colored) Jigglypuff

Good Day Sirs.

*Only b/c Kish made his thread.. ;)
I agree 100% with this post.

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
No no no... Red > Green > Crown > Blue > Norm.

>.>
not a chance the crown obviously goes first its a **** crown.

since king is the best/highest ranked jiggly he gets rightful use of the crown but i use that shee anyway cause i rock ice all day

according to jigglypuff legend one can take possession of the crown by defeating the current crown holder in a match and a pushup contest

Top Bottom