• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKYPAL-house

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
SKYPAL is in da' HOUUUUSE!

302 164th Ave. NE
Bellevue, WA

How do you get there? It's easy! From Josh's, take a right onto Northup, a right up the hill at NE8th, a left at the top at the Chevron onto 164th, and our place is on the left. It's so simple even Gimpy could find is way there!

From I-5 heading north:
The easiest way is to take I-405 N, then take the 8th Ave. NE exit heading east.
Take a right on 164th Ave. NE
Our house is on the left.

House # 302, right before a set of mailboxes, and across from the sign that says NE 3rd.

Good luck, and see you soon!

Also, to ensure that we have continued tournaments, please do us a few favors:

• Please throw away your own trash. It's not cool finding Arby's burgers a week later in the guest room. Pop needs to be not consumed, or fully consumed then discarded. Half-full pop cans are a liability.
  • Be careful of the wood floor. Shoes off at the door, and be careful of moving around chairs. Seatings should be over a rug at all times. Please no sandpaper on the floor too. If you see some, please pick it up.
  • Park intelligently. Use space across the street if necessary, along NE 3rd. You should avoid parking on our street if possible; it's legality is in question right now. If you park in our driveway, expect to be parked in, and be sure to park in order to maximize space.
  • If you break it, LET US KNOW! Don't try to hide it, as it only makes it more irritating. If you clog the toilet, let us know. If you spill something, let us know. Just say that you noticed it, or "someone" did it. I don't care about blame, I just want to fix these things before they become bigger problems.

Sweet! Henry said it wasn't gonna happen though. This makes me happy cause i'm syuck here bored all day. Thanks.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
[Silent_Wolf] said:
Sweet! Henry said it wasn't gonna happen though. This makes me happy cause i'm syuck here bored all day. Thanks.
Please check the date on this post. It's referring to next weekend.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I feel like staying in WA when the rest of Socal goes home?! LOL

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Sastopher said:
How do you get there? It's easy! From Josh's, take a right onto Northup, a right up the hill at NE8th, a left at the top at the Chevron onto 164th, and our place is on the left! It's so simple even Gimpy could find is way there!

i dunno... i know you guys already showed me and all but still...

LOL

anyways, i'll bring a cube for sure... if i brought a tv it would basically be miniature... you still think i should take it?

BTW chris, since we are at a new location and all, you mind if i hook up a vcr to the main tv so i can ACTUALLY record some GOOD MATCHES of you guys? nobody comes to the back tv at josh's because... well... its the back tv... and once i set up my stuff back there i never get a chance to go back to the main tv lol...

i'm excited to see your new place! ima buy coke for everyone on my way.

wiiii said:
D***it!
I hate never being able to go to these things
at least I can go to more this summer
-1 WEEK TO GO!-(for me)
This is next week so doesn't that mean it will be summer for you?
Also, I think you guys should set up a tourney or something in honor of your new home too, unless there's not enough space or anything like that. Just putting that out there.

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Seriously.

Beardless balefire boy aka Bellingham Jeff? Wow, that's great! Look forward to seeing you next weekend.

To everyone else: bring housewarming gifts! Nice stuff too, no garbage. It should be at least $30. If you're not sure what to get, IM me and I'll give you a list of stuff. I especially like videogames. If you don't bring something, you'll have to wait outside while your friends play. That would suck, so make sure your gift is good enough!!!

henryci

Smash Apprentice
Bah, birthdays are for wimps.

If we get enough people, we can take a detour to my other apartment which I'm still renting until June 24 to play a big game of spoons for spoonfulls.

-- Henry

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
OMG IT WILL BE HENRY'S BIRTHDAY CRAZYINESSSSSSSSSSSS

everyone is gonna get drunk while gimpy floats around uncomfortably LOL

o wellz i'll have my coke.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
ROFL, man I wish I could go. Well, during the summer I have fridays and saturdays off work, so that will be awesome.

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Did someone say Smack? I'm here, I'm here.

A 14-hour drive isn't so bad if there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And it'll certainly make the drive back a lot easier too.

And if the landlord says no drugs in the place, then we'll just have to find someone's car or backyard. Easy.

Fun fact! You can smoke crack by modifying your landlord's motorcycle! Use those valves that are somewhere on the back.

Silly Fox

Smash Journeyman
not even going to this one! aha got you good im going to this one if i have a ride because i dont even drive a car

Rat

Smash Lord
I will come to this. And I should be able to bring a tv and a cube.

What time is this whole shin-dig starting at anyways?

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
Cali people are welcome whenever. Thursday is fine. Phone number is 425 765 2696. The rest of you should come over Friday. Blair and I have the day off, but we won't see Henry until late as he's engaged in very important work. It's probably safe to come over any time after 4pm. Before that you run the risk of us sleeping/not being home.

We just got a projection TV we're trying out for a few days. The sound is laughably bad, but it's nice having a wall-is-your-TV phenominon. Tomorrow after I wake up I'm doing some errands, including potentially buying some speakers for our TV (not guaranteed yet), blankets, pillows, etc for sleepers.

You should probably bring a water bottle or something if you have one, since we don't have cups yet. You might get thirsty.

Hmmm... that's all.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Chris - is it at all POSSIBLE for me and my 2v2 partner for the lynwood tourney to crash at your place friday night? The floor is good enough. Its just that we're coming from across the water and it'd be a big pain / extra cost to take the ferry twice...

If not, i guess we'll sleep in the car. Can you live with that on your conscious?

...don't answer that

henryci

Smash Apprentice
Why do you think he mentioned getting blankets? Obviously you can crash at our place Friday night. If we fill our guest room and the living room there is always garage space. :)

-- Henry

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
henryci said:
Why do you think he mentioned getting blankets? Obviously you can crash at our place Friday night. If we fill our guest room and the living room there is always garage space. :)

-- Henry
Thankies!! :-D

wiiii

Smash Apprentice
I may be able to go to this too if it goes on later.
Heck - Might even stay over night if my Mom doesn't have a fit
(if thats ok with sastopher)
If i did, could i get a ride with someone to lynwood on saturday?
^All IF'S^
henryci said:
You obviously don't know Gimpy very well. He's a huge drug whorre and wants his smack. I say we give it to him to keep him from getting violent.
-- Henry
I had no idea-is he a rapist too?^

Sastopher

Smash Journeyman
wiiii said:
I had no idea-is he a rapist too?^
Why... are you worried?

And yeah, in case it wasn't made clear, you are more than welcome to crash here. We'll try to supply as much sleeping materials as possible. Still, if you don't enjoy hardwood floor, you should bring something just in case. We're not quite outfitted like Josh's is.

wiiii

Smash Apprentice
Awwwww... i can't go.
Maybe my parents will let me do this kinda stuff once i get to know people better...
Will i be seeing u on saturday at gameclucks?
You know what we need at all smash events is
"HELLO MY NAME IS:" stickers

BalefireBoy

Smash Journeyman
OMGies, Chris can I spend the night too!?!?:? And you guys really have a garage? WHAT LUXURY! I'll be over sometime Friday night, I'm still trying to decide if I should crash that Federal Way tournie beforehand.

Oh, and the only ****** Gimpy is gonna do is with his cute, cute Boozer! :lick:

I hope there's more than 5 people there, it doesn't seem like too many people are going. I think Dan's going. Back on topic, we will be there late cause of the tourney on friday.

Top Bottom