• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JST5, 2 & 3 December, Holland, RESULTS: Amsah 1st, CJ 2nd, EK 3rd, Helios 4th!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exalador

Smash Lord
If pikaville still needs housing i can house him.... he asked me a loooooooooong time ago (like 30th page or so...) and i told him i could probably house him... He would check back with me when the tournament was coming closer, but i havent heard of him since... and i havent had much time lately, so i couldnt check the thread a lot..

SO: pikaville... if you still need housing, i can house you

EDIT: oh i see it turned out Z-N is housing pikaville... never mind then ^^

edit 2: also still looking for teammate ^^

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
hey uh I might be staying a little more in holland than scheduled (amsah, house me with ryota !!!!!!! pleasee !!!!).
if that happens, I'll come on the second day. I hope crews will happen after teams on the 2nd day cuz I wanna spend the morning in coffeeshops.
If you would read the first post, you'd see that we're starting later on the 2nd day, because in the morning, the room isn't available.

If pikaville still needs housing i can house him.... he asked me a loooooooooong time ago (like 30th page or so...) and i told him i could probably house him... He would check back with me when the tournament was coming closer, but i havent heard of him since... and i havent had much time lately, so i couldnt check the thread a lot..

SO: pikaville... if you still need housing, i can house you

EDIT: oh i see it turned out Z-N is housing pikaville... never mind then ^^

edit 2: also still looking for teammate ^^
He's already got housing by now, namely ZN-Freak. I wouldn't know if anybody else still needs housing :/

it's going to be me owning that peach, peach isn't anything new to me:lick:
jeffzor please don't make me go up against one of my freinds in the first round:(
You and your friends got regional seeding, so won't be in the same poul.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously please try to get one braincel working before you post you stupid *** lpu DOESN'T EXCIST comp is an american who is coming to this tourney!!!!!
Wow, you're asking him to get all of his brain cells working? That's a big task XD

And... LPU does exist cause he's coming too XD
After next weekend, the LPU joke will be over :p

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
everybody always says that comp is made up ore something. I thought that he was joking around (the one who said comp didn;t had a team partner)

and LPU seems different then comp. You spell it different....

well whatever =S

yeah for comp, he does exist...

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I read it somewhere. Also in a tournemant topic somewhere. Don't know which topic though =/

maybe Enycecricket, I really don't know precisly anymore. I thought I read it somewhere and I thought that that comp person didn't exist (well he would be a comp then... )
teaming with a comp... Is that allowed? lol

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
comp: team with me

shoe: we will do a moneymatch right?
Happosai, you might want to find someone of your own lvl to team with -_-'
This isn't meant as an insult, but you havn't been to the tournament scene in a year (right) so it might be a better idea to ask if people want to team with you in general instead of specifically asking someone.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Happosai, you might want to find someone of your own lvl to team with -_-'
This isn't meant as an insult, but you havn't been to the tournament scene in a year (right) so it might be a better idea to ask if people want to team with you in general instead of specifically asking someone.
He was at Survival of the Fittest actually ;)

*That wasn't the point XD ~Nihonjin*

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Thomaz: Sterf. (voor het verneuken van Sinterklaasliedjes)

Z-N Freak: Sterf. (geen reden nodig)
Nah, geen zin in ^-^
Ik wacht nog even op Smash Brawl en daarna komt er waarschijnlijk wel weer een nieuwe smash Bros. Zolang er nog smash wordt gespeeld door mensen pleeg ik geen zelfmoord ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom