• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vs Pikachu

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH DOWNSMASH

what the **** do i do about pikachus mother ****ing down smash.

Dekuknight950

Smash Cadet
Nothing, you're doomed. *Laughs* Pikachu is a god against Olimar. Speaking of which, I was using Dsmashes on this guy playing olimar tonight, he did pretty bad considering he usually always beats me until I picked up Pikachu. Hehehe!

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
sorry, but i main pikachu behind olimar. I made a treaty to myself that I wouldn't reveal secrets about the other.

*hint**cough* keep your spacing. be more defensive and look for the dsmash anytime. Be thinking constantly of what the pikachu might do. if you're that close to pikachu, then you havn't done a good job spacing. Just practice more. no-one's perfect.(except anther)*hint* *cough*

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
as above says, watch your distance, use yellows... piakachu is normally doing electrical atk's i.e. its an electrical mouse therefore your yellow pikmin go through most of pika's moves. also, your your grab (well, this is what you pretty much do against anyone) and spam pikmin from a distance... if you get into a distance match with pika.... you should always win

WhoseReality?

Smash Apprentice
I played against a pika the other day who constantly used dsmash (we counted 27 times in one match). Lure him into using the move, roll away, and then he's spinning around like an idiot waiting for you to charge up your fsmash/dsmash.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
pika has a huge problem avoiding the grab game of olly b/c all of his moves have multiple hits - therefore, use this one advantage is this matchup.

BIG IMPORTANT NOTE: Since Pika has multiple hit attacks, Olly's Super Armor is not an effective option in this matchup!

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
If Pikachu's D-Smash is effective against Olimar, stay away from Pikachu and use ranged attacks: Flying Pikmin>Pikachu's Projectiles. Shield Grabbing might be useful also

Top Bottom