• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raiden And Grayfox

BIG EDDY4

Smash Rookie
Since The Entry Of Solid Snake Why Not Allow Raiden From Mgs2 And/or Gray Fox.i Am Very Exited About Solid Snake Being In The Game Because I Am A Huge Mgs Fan And Dont Understand Why You Dont Like It....im I Dont Think I Should Be The Only One Exited About Planting A Claymore Or C4 And Blowing Jigglypuff Back To Last Monday....anyway Grayfox And Raiden Would Fit In Nicely Because Of Swords Sweet Attacks And Other Things....

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Only 2 or 3 more third party characters OTHER than snake, they aren't gonna waste them all on the MGS franchise. And search next time, there are already SEVERAL MGS threads.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Why waste a perfectly good chaarcter space to add a random chaarcter from a series whom we already have a representative from? Hell, I'd take Pac-Man over Raiden

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Since The Entry Of Solid Snake Why Not Allow Raiden From Mgs2 And/or Gray Fox.i Am Very Exited About Solid Snake Being In The Game Because I Am A Huge Mgs Fan And Dont Understand Why You Dont Like It....im I Dont Think I Should Be The Only One Exited About Planting A Claymore Or C4 And Blowing Jigglypuff Back To Last Monday....anyway Grayfox And Raiden Would Fit In Nicely Because Of Swords Sweet Attacks And Other Things....
I learned that the only words that start with a capital letter are names of things and the first word of a sentence. Please follow those rules.

NukeA6

Smash Master
No and No. There's not enough 3rd party slots for more MGS characters. Besides, Raiden would be either a Snake clone or a Gray Fox clone.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Just put in Gray Fox. Nintendo will run into problems if they make Raiden a trophy since he didn't appear in the Twin Snakes.

Eggman

Smash Apprentice
I heard that Col. Volgin was on Sakurai's list...but he never appeared on a Nintendo console. Foreshadowing!?!?

...anywho, I loathe Raiden, but I'd love Grey Fox, PC or AT.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
The screenshots would pass as him being playable. Espeacilly when he's face to face with snake. But he's probably yhe best AT update yet.

wiimaster17

Smash Apprentice
i agree on anything mgs related if it doesn't have to do any thing with phyco mantis

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
its actualy almost as if they started to make him playable, hes able to jump, reflect, attack, chase, and all. he seems like a almost playable character assist trophy. but them again he is the coolest one yet IMO.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
too bad Gray Fox didn't turn out to be playble but at least he's an assist trophy, although I do wanna see some kind of Metal Gear Boss in Subspace Emmisary

btw: this thread is OLD

Top Bottom