• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Meets West: Anime VS American Cartoons Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Before I tell you the rules let me tell you how I got the idea for it. I was reading a comic book mini series called "Marvel vs DC" and I said to myself. What if they had American Cartoon characters such as "Superman" fight against Japanese Anime Character like "Goku" and after that the Thread was born.

Rules:

1) Each day there will be a battle.
2) The battle will be between 2 characters or more, or a different kind of match up, you'll see.
3) The battle will not always be “American Cartoon Character VS Anime Character” sometimes will have “Anime VS Anime or American VS American”
4) The characters can come from all forms of media, TV, Books, Comic Books, Mangas, Moives, Video games and so on
5) I would like to have fan requested battles. Please PM me or other hosts(Now Hiring) And I'll send you a PM when they post your battle. Please send it to only one of them

5) No Spam!
6) No Flame!
7) I will allow discussion, but not too much
8) And most importantly have fun

Battle Rules:

You the people will decide who wins by votes. The first 29 votes count. YOU CAN’T VOTE TWICE. The first character to get 15 votes wins.
Sometimes these rules will change.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Battle # 1

VS

Al from FMA vs Spider-Man

Alright first 15 votes count. First to get 8 votes wins. VOTE NOW!

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
I would hafta say Spiderman. I never really liked Al all that much. If it was Ed, then it would be different...

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Spiderman

Anime can die in a fire

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
My vote's for Spider Man. He's taken on tougher baddies than Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist and won against unfavorable odds.

I think that the score is now this:
Spider Man: 6
Alphonse: 1

So far, Shadow Wolf TJC, smash~bomber, digitalmaster287, Blazer, Kalmetam, boricuaboy, and Eorlingas voted, with smash~bomber voting twice I think.

Shadow Wolf TJC

Smash Rookie
On a side note, I'm actually a bigger fan of anime than American Cartoons usually, and few cartoon serieses like the various Marvel cartoons and Disney movies appeal to me as much as various anime shows like Zoids or Fullmetal Alchemist, but that doesn't stop me from comparing the statistics of the contenders without being biased one way or another.

Midna

Smash Apprentice
I've never been a fan of either, but I like Spider-man a little. the moves (1& 2, haven't seen 3) were good.

on a side note, the art of anime is cool, just not the shows.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Animuuuuu.

Spiderman is lame.

*Idea* Next battle: Goku vs Superman. LOL.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Spiderman ftw!!

umm

Speed Racer vs. Iron Man because they both have movies in 2008.

Mach 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom