• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jabba the Hut for the win

volbound1700

Smash Master
Jabba the Hut has a great chance of making it as a third party representative... I mean he is a fat pile of lard that can barely move. He would be a great playable character for brawl and represents a series that is far more popular then even Smash itself or Halo.

Jabba ftw.

I mean Jabba is practically confirmed ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG (I have no fing Idea what Zomg means but ok).

His move set

A down - **** princess leia
A up - fart
A - eat that little weasel that sits next to him
B - laugh
B over - Puke on someone

Final Smash - Feed characters to the Saarlac pit.

Also it is rumored that Jar Jar Binks will be an AT and he talks to you.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
B over - Puke on someone
I would main him just because of that.

Captain Falcon: FALCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOONNNN PAAUUNNN-

Jabba: BLEEEEURGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH

Captain Falcon: I said show me your moves, not show me your food.

Sir James

The Doctor
You've got to be kidding me. How dare you insult our Lord Jabba! You better run before he uses his Final Smash, which is a throw into the Sarlaac Pit!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Along with the TittyTerror of the Lard Wobble he has one the greatest movesets in fighting game history.

volbound1700

Smash Master
He should be the REAL mastermind of the Subspace Emissiary.
He is actually, Darth Vader paid him but you only get to see darth vader in a screen shot.

Bobba Fett isn't the AT, Greedo is. Greedo is such a better fighter, bounty hunter, and generally better at life then Bobba Fett (lmao).

Great responses btw. Continue the support for the Hutt.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Bobba Fett isn't the AT, Greedo is. Greedo is such a better fighter, bounty hunter, and generally better at life then Bobba Fett (lmao).
Right - that totally explains why Greedo is a charred corpse in Mos Eisley while Boba Fett is one of the wealthiest individuals in the galaxy and the leader of an ancient warrior race ;) .

Zevox

volbound1700

Smash Master
Right - that totally explains why Greedo is a charred corpse in Mos Eisley while Boba Fett is one of the wealthiest individuals in the galaxy and the leader of an ancient warrior race ;) .

Zevox
LMAO at you can't realize sarcasm. I even put the lmao after the sentence.

Zevox

Smash Lord
LMAO at you can't realize sarcasm. I even put the lmao after the sentence.
I'm well aware of the sarcasm, I was simply trying to add to it for those not familiar with the characters. Note the wink smiley - if I'd thought you were serious, that would've been an eye-roll smiley.

Zevox

volbound1700

Smash Master
I'm well aware of the sarcasm, I was simply trying to add to it for those not familiar with the characters. Note the wink smiley - if I'd thought you were serious, that would've been an eye-roll smiley.

Zevox
Haha sorry.

Jabba's Stage anyone?

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Don't know about a stage, but I do know that there should be a club J. A. B. B. A.

volbound1700

Smash Master
The stage representing Jabba's franchise would be Jar Jar's Stage

It would be a stage with a bunch of Jar Jar heads floating around and you jump on them to fight. Instead of Music, there would be random quotes from Jar Jar Binx that he made in Episodes I-III. The background would be a big picture of beautiful Naboo with Jar Jars standing around. This has to be the greatest stage ever!

SonicMario

Smash Master
His Victory Music should be the music that that one singer in Return of the Jedi sing. (Of course this is all a joke thread, everyone knows that right? Except Platnum...)

volbound1700

Smash Master
Hopefully, they need a whole forum section for just jokes about Brawl. Put the Dr. Mario thread in there.

SonicMario

Smash Master
His taunt should be the best. He should be able to sleep like he did in Episode 1 when the Podraces ended and it does twice... no 3 TIMES the damage and Knockback of Jigg's Rest.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I still need some more moves listed, I didn't complete moveset. Give me some more and I will edit them on Original Post. Sleep could be b down smash?

volbound1700

Smash Master
Comeon supporters lol, this fell all the way to the third page. Anyone want to do Snakes Codec for Jabba?

Top Bottom