• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Official Titans of Smash (ToS) Crew Thread** We Never Died

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
So is the Drexel Biweeklies dead yet? It's October and I haven't heard any announcements?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Too bad not many people went to Inuis tourny
There was 71 people there xD

Vex 9/26 in Teams( partner Xzax)
9/71 in Singles
2/7 in crews(Dumb Crew- Xzax, Vex, Keitaro, YES!, Ulitma Scout)

Xzax 9/26 in Teams( partner Vex)
17/71 in singles

Ulitma Scout
25/71 in Singles

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ToS FREE Dinner and Meeting - 10/10/08

Ok everyone, I think it's finally about time we realistically get a meeting together for the first real time where everyone can meet each other and have a kick *** time. Fortunately, I have gotten the opportunity to get a hold of a bunch of gift certificates for a restaurant in Atlantic City, the Tun Tavern. The main problem is that they expire at the end of the month. How much money is it? $200!

I'm inviting all members of ToS to the dinner in Atlantic City. The only money you will have to pay is any transportation, and we might have to split the tip (which is like $5 max per person). The dinner will be completely provided to you with your choice of a sandwich, and a bottomless soda. The choice of sandwiches are:

(All sandwiches served with french fries and pickle spear)

Brew Burger
Our 8 ounce Certified Angus Beef Brand burger served on a roll with cheese

Pub Burger
8 ounce Certified Angus Beef Brand burger topped
with bacon and cheddar cheese on a roll

One Tun Burger
16 ounces of Certified Angus Beef Brand burger, with bacon and cheddar cheese on a roll

Maryland Crab Cake Sandwich
Served with lettuce, tomato & Cuban tartar Sauce

Brown Ale Roast Beef Au Jus
Hand crafted top round of beef, slow roasted and topped with
Provolone cheese on a roll

Brewmaster Cheese Steak
Topped With Provolone Cheese
Additional toppings: mushrooms, fried onions, bacon or roasted peppers

Chicken Cheese Steak
Topped with provolone cheese
Additional toppings: Bacon, mushrooms, fried onions or roasted peppers

P.H.D. (Piled High & Deep)
Tender turkey breast, cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce
and tomato on a roll with honey mustard

Portabello Deco
Jumbo marinated portabello mushroom, spinach, roast peppers &
provolone cheese on a roll

Colonial Chicken Club
Breast of grilled chicken basted with sweet BBQ sauce, bacon &
Provolone cheese on a roll

B.L.T. Salad Wrap
Blue cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomatoes in a healthy tortilla wrap

Chicken Tuscany
Marinated grilled chicken breast topped with spinach, roasted red pepper & Provolone cheese on a roll

This is open to all members of ToS, however only 12 or 13 can come. I highly doubt though that more people than that will be able to come. If there is a 14th person that wants to come, then perhaps we can work out something.

YOU MUST TELL ME AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CAN COME

This can happen on any Friday Saturday or Sunday this month, however while talking it over with a couple of people, we highly suggest a Friday (or maybe Sunday) so it doesn't conflict with any tournaments (since there is a bunch this month). It also seems that this upcoming weekend will be best.

So please reply and say what date works for you best.

If you are traveling from Philly, a couple of us will be taking NJTransit down to Atlantic City from 30th Street Station (and the restaurant is less than a block away from the train station). We will be returning the same night, probably around midnight.

Confirmed Date:

Friday 10/10/08

Confirmed Attendees:

ChiboSempai
GOTM
MexiMadnez
Flizzz
WingZero
Talwind
Kyuu
Ponchoman
SQKIsiggy
TerrV
.com
Vex Kasrani
Rogue Pit
UltimaScout

-UPDATE-
Upon talking to enough members, we have decided to do this Friday
Also, this is open to Teen Titans as well, a good opportunity to meet the group.

-Update 2-
Tentative Schedule
I'm thinking about making the reservation for 9:00pm
This means for everyone coming from Philly, we will leave 30th Street Station at 7:14pm and arrive in AC at 8:50pm
We eat, do all that stuff, and hopefully it won't take longer then like an hour and a half
For everyone heading back to Philly via train, we will take the train that leaves at 10:49pm
The train costs $8 each way, so $16 total

-Update 3-
There might be a couple extra people that will be able to come than I had originally thought (which is awesome!), and if so, there is a slight chance I might not let anyone get the One Tun Burger or Crab Cake Sandwich as it's about $4 more than the rest of the entrees. If we go over, then we will split the cost between all of us. We shouldn't go over, but yea even with splitting I doubt it would possibly be more than $5 per person, which is well worth the meal :)

-Update 4-
The restaurant is kind of nice, so don't look like garbage lol.
Shorts and T-shirt is fine if they look nice. Nothing to realy be worried about.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Who the hell are the Teen Titans??

If you are talking about the actual Teen Titans then I wanna come!! I've been dying to get my hands on Raven since High School!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the Teen Titans are the pending members of ToS
lol its a pun on that show

edit: i updated the bottom of the dinner meeting post with a tentative schedule

also, i linked to xzaxs results post in the recent news, good stuff

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
niiiiicccceeee
i tried to get a hold of him last night on aim but he wasnt respondin

dam, were up to 10 members with a bunch who havnt responded yet. too good. mexi, do what u can to get aztec to come. he needs an excuse to get off of work

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
forgot to mention the restaurant is kind of nice, so dont look like garbage lol
shorts and t shirt is even fine if they look nice. nothing to rly be worried about

MEXImadnez

Smash Apprentice
everyone should stay down and have a smashfest. f**k goin back up to philly at like 10:something we can brawl and play melee (said with a disgusted voice).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well i dont have a problem going back late, id imagine gotm wouldnt, vex is no longer confirmed and xzax cant make it, i dont think mitri has a problem, so as long as .com and rogue are cool with it, we could go to ur place afterwards and take the train back at 12:45am. we cant stay the night as most of us have stuff to do the next day. so dinner at 9, be done by 10:30 at the latest, we got a good hour and a half to be at saels. theres going to be 4 or 5 of us coming by train, so we need transportation back to ur place

GOTM

Smash Champion
I don't mind doing stuff after dinner on Friday, as these are my only plans for Friday night. Although yeah, as Mark said, I have plans for Saturday, so I definitely have to be back up here preferably early on Saturday, or really late after we smash on Friday night.

By the way this is going to be kick ***, I can't wait. And we better be playing Melee afterwards, none of that Brawl junk ;).

Top Bottom