• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tomafia 1 - Game Over - Town Wins!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Vote count:

McCloud (2): Lance87, Eor
Lance87 (1): McCloud
yet to vote: tmw_redcell, Marshigio

3/5 to lynch.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's convenient that McCloud investigated the person who died night one, but I think it's just as convenient that Lance investigated the person he's accusing day 1.
I really don't see how that logic holds up. He would of investigated before day 2, so that pushes him forward for day 2. I really don't understand what you could mean by that.

Not to add that I think it's strange that Eor has been backing up Lance day 2.
When have I backed him up? Don't try and push me together with him just because I think his role-claim is more believable, for detailed reasons I already posted.

Assuming Eor is mafia, it just seems that he purposely said that to make McCloud look even more suspicious and draw attention away from Lance. The next thing he posted was strange as well, read post #110.
Strange? I gave full reasons, all you've done so far is accuse me and Lance of being mafia but have yet to vote for anyone. I don't know why you would claim I was being suspicious for actually trying join in the game instead of letting Lance and McCloud spar for a week.

It just seems more likely that they're using their alliance on day 2 to nearly lynch McCloud, and trying as hard as they can to convince the people who are on the fence to hammer. Besides, I think both of them voted for McCloud much too quickly, while redcell and I still haven't voted, with the deadline quickly approaching.
If you think so, vote for me. You've blatantly claimed I was mafia twice now, but you have yet to vote. Why? You can say that your posts weren't forceful, but just about all that they were involved in was you pulling abstract plans that would involve me controlling every detail of the game to work off, and then just not voting.

And too quick? I watched and read for five days their constant arguments. Five full days. They had even said that they were just about done arguing because there was nothing else to do, that they were spent. What was I suppose to do, just wait another ten days? They had already splurged all their information everywhere, I gave my reasons, I voted. There was no way you can try and say it's too soon.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
It would be absurd if there were two cops in a 7 person game, and it would completely wreck the balance in my opinion. I know Tom wouldn't do that, so there can only be one.
I don't actually believe that there are 2 cops, I just wanted the reasoning, since one of you is lying.

When have I backed him up? Don't try and push me together with him just because I think his role-claim is more believable, for detailed reasons I already posted.
It's not because you supposedly find it more believable, it's because of the reasons you posted, I don't find them very convincing.

Lance came out with a vendetta against McCloud and immediately counter-claimed to McCloud's role. Micky said earlier that he didn't want the mafia to "sabotage his claims, but I see that as a crap excuse for him realizing he might be counter claimed. McCloud claims to be the cop, but he has no evidence to support it at all, he investigated Handorin, which is the only person he could claim to have investigated so he'd have no information.
McCloud hadn't posted this at the time, but he's now stated why he investigated Handorin. It was basically because he knows Hando and pretty much just did it out of curiosity. If this had been later in the game, I'd probably call bullshit, but the reason he gave is a regular thing to do on day 1 when there aren't many leads. He probably didn't expect this game to go by so quickly, at least I didn't. I'm assuming you don't believe him, as you haven't taken your vote off of him.

If there are 2 mafia, then that means that tonight there will be two townies, and assuming McCloud is the cop then one of those 2 will be the doctor.
This is the main problem I have with your reasoning, there's no way you could know this. As shown in the flash tutorial there are different variations to these 7-man games, so what makes you think that this is the variation with 2 vanillas, a cop, and a doc? It's just as likely that there is 1 cop and 4 vanillas. You're picking the most convenient variant that could get MC Loud lynched.

Why would a mafia come out and counter claim the real cop when they can just skim by during the day and use that info for the night kill...
If 1 mafia convinced the townies to lynch another during the 2nd day it would've been 2 on each side. The mafia would then nightkill another townie during the night leaving 2 mafias to one townie, winning the game. This is assuming that there's 2 mafias and 3 townies right now, which I find more believable then 2 townies, 2 mafias, and an independent. It'd be one of the fastest ways to win the game.

Not only that, but Lance backed off of the argument and turned to summaries when mcCLOUD pressured him.
I'm tired of ripping posts apart D=
Um, yea. I think me and McCloud are tired of going back and forth saying "NO U" over and over. With only us 2 playing the game, we can't move forward.
That's cool. This Day'll be over soon and you guys will see that i've been telling the truth from the start.
McCloud kept quoting and questioning everything Lance said, but Lance stopped. When Lance stopped arguing, you were the first to jump in and take his side, even though it was clear that McCloud was ready to keep hashing it out.

I don't know why you would claim I was being suspicious for actually trying join in the game instead of letting Lance and McCloud spar for a week.

If you think so, vote for me. You've blatantly claimed I was mafia twice now, but you have yet to vote. Why?
I wanted to hear what other people said before making a decision, I thought that maybe someone would convince me that Lance isn't as suspicious as I think he is, but it didn't work out.

And too quick? I watched and read for five days their constant arguments. Five full days. They had even said that they were just about done arguing because there was nothing else to do, that they were spent. What was I suppose to do, just wait another ten days? They had already splurged all their information everywhere, I gave my reasons, I voted. There was no way you can try and say it's too soon.
I would've listened to what others who were watching the argument had to say before casting my vote, but you didn't. This'll just come down to playstyle.

Also, of course I'm not going to vote you when Lance or McCloud are lying to the town.

Finally, Vote: Lance87.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
It's not because you supposedly find it more believable, it's because of the reasons you posted, I don't find them very convincing.
I don't know how to respond to that, how could I? They are very put out and very well reasoned, if you have a problem with them then state why.

McCloud hadn't posted this at the time, but he's now stated why he investigated Handorin. It was basically because he knows Hando and pretty much just did it out of curiosity. If this had been later in the game, I'd probably call bullshit, but the reason he gave is a regular thing to do on day 1 when there aren't many leads. He probably didn't expect this game to go by so quickly, at least I didn't. I'm assuming you don't believe him, as you haven't taken your vote off of him.
I don't believe him because I don't believe he's the cop, for reasons I already stated. It's not a bad reason to investigated someone at all.

This is the main problem I have with your reasoning, there's no way you could know this. As shown in the flash tutorial there are different variations to these 7-man games, so what makes you think that this is the variation with 2 vanillas, a cop, and a doc? It's just as likely that there is 1 cop and 4 vanillas. You're picking the most convenient variant that could get MC Loud lynched.
I don't read the tutorial, I haven't since the first mafia game. I'm not picking the most convenient one, I'm picking the one that has the cop and the doctor, the role's in every single game. Tom could of made one without a doc, like how I made a mafia game with the mafia didn't have an actual night-kill, but it's tomfoolery to say that thinking otherwise is manipulating.

Not only that, but Lance backed off of the argument and turned to summaries when mcCLOUD pressured him.
McCloud kept quoting and questioning everything Lance said, but Lance stopped. When Lance stopped arguing, you were the first to jump in and take his side, even though it was clear that McCloud was ready to keep hashing it out.
Eh? McCloud posted saying that they needed more people to post, and then posted a recap. That's not the spirit of a fighting man. So I jumped into the argument and voted. You're acting like I popped up from behind and kicked him in the crotch instead of joining in.

And besides that, Lance had responded to one of McCloud's claims right before I posted. Don't lie

I wanted to hear what other people said before making a decision, I thought that maybe someone would convince me that Lance isn't as suspicious as I think he is, but it didn't work out.
I did post what I thought. You've been attacking me for joining in at all ever since.

I would've listened to what others who were watching the argument had to say before casting my vote, but you didn't. This'll just come down to playstyle.
It came down to actually playing the game, is what you mean, instead of lurking.

However, I do not like how Lance was twice now including me in his posts. I also do not like your response to any of this. Your whole thing is that I'm suspicious for jumping in on Lance's side and that I should of waited, but it seems more to me that you think I'm suspicious for not agreeing with your choice. I'm not saying anything about Lance's playstyle, wha

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm sorry, I've been too worrying about myself instead of the whole Lance-McCloud argument.

There isn't anything more to say from it, and I find Marshigo incredibly suspicious for attacking me instead of going for either Lance or McCloud. Why would he do that? Why not actually attack Lance or McCloud? He voted for lance, but that was only a footnote to his post saying I'm scum. I can't think of an actual reason for that, at all, unless he's sidestepping everything. He's not worrying about this lynch, he's worrying about the next one, which would mean that he's already pretty sure Lance is going to die, because Lance is mafia, and so he's going to try and throw me under the bus with him. He said he was waiting for someone to reply, but when I did he attacked me for it. Which was what he wanted, someone to back up Lance.

Unvote: McCloud

Vote: Lance87

If I'm wrong I guess we loose, but at the moment I don't care

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I should clarify my flip-flop, in the sense that I still think that Lance presented a better argument then McCloud. Marshigo's actions made me think otherwise, he almost never defended McCloud, he focused his efforts on me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 2 Ends.

Official vote count:
(3) Lance87 [McCloud, Marshigio, Eor]
(1) McCloud [Lance87]

"So, you have made your second decision," the attendant remarks as he reaches into his inner jacket pocket. He pulls out a radio, presses the input and commands, "Passenger number five."

Lance87 is too busy throwing up his hands in a fit of rage at McCloud to notice that his feet have been bound to the floor. He immediately loses his balance and falls forward, catching himself on his knee. That too, immediately, is bound. A series of quick metal exchanges find Lance87 face down, bound to the floor.

"This is wrong! This isn't how its supposed to be!" he exclaims as the he is moved to the center of the trap door. Minutes pass before he can regain his composure.

He beings to cry. With tears streaming down his face, he tilts his head towards the rest of the town.

"You'll pay for this in blood."

And then he falls through the floor, to plummet to his death. His identity is revealed to be James Lumise, mafia aligned.

"Refreshments will now be served. We expect a bit of... turbulence."

Night 2 Begins. Do not post in the thread until Day 3. Send in your night actions by Thursday at 12:01 AM eastern. If you do not make an action by then, no action will be made.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As the expected turbulence hits, everyone is shaken in their seats -- drinks are spilled, luggage is shifted, and a sleeping passenger falls over... at least, you thought he was sleeping. He was actually dead. He was Marshigio. And he died. And he's still dead. Real dead.

"Passenger number six was Ed Hicks, town aligned."

Day 3 begins. There are three passengers remaining, meaning a lynch takes a majority of two. This is lylo (lynch or lose).

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Vote: Eor

It's Eor. But I guess I have to convince you.

Eor made a post in which he could make Marshigo look mafia and then end the day with him not being able to argue back. Then, realizing that you would likely either investigate him or Marshigo, he killed him since if you investigated Eor it would all be over anyway, and killing him would waste your Marsh investigation.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Not to mention that he was backing Lance!

I suppose you're also wondering why I was inactive. I was on the fence for both arguments, you vs. Lance and Marsh vs. Eor. I wanted the arguments to keep going on Day 2 because then it would be more obvious who the remaining mafia would be today, but Eor cut that short when he saw there was a possibility that I and Marsh would believe you were the cop instead of Lance.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Don't listen to whatever he says, he's a big fat mafia-face. Though I'm sure you'll have to listen and we'll have some big argument, vote for him and we win.

Would a townie really say this?

If I'm wrong I guess we loose, but at the moment I don't care
He knew he was right. Eor's not the kind of player that would take a risk like that to mess up his team if he wasn't sure, or at least heard some arguments. Marshigo going after Eor wasn't really a great justification for making Lance not the cop. Yeah, that could have been something Marsh was doing to prepare for Day 3, but it's something that would have been good to do regardless of which cop claimer got lynched. His justification was that Marsh must have "known" his partner would somehow get lynched just because he was mafia is so weak. The argument had hardly been decided and really Lance did have a stronger position since you happened to investigate the player who died and hammered a townie right after Lance made a post that he just voted to get the deadline lifted.

Also, I'm the doctor. First night, I protected Eor since I figured the mafia would either kill a random player, a good player, or someone who might have had a power role and there was that one post he made where he didn't think there'd be many vanilla townies. Second night I protected you even though I figured Eor and Marshigio would target each other, I had to make sure your investigation went through.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
And I didn't claim doctor right away today because I thought there could be some situation where you might choose to no-lynch in the hopes that the mafia would target you that night but the doctor would protect you, and you investigate someone that night and win the next day. But the mafia would just go for the guaranteed kill and then it'd either be a draw (or a race?) or like a tie for that day then the mafia kills you that night so we lose.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer

It's Eor.
Is not :mad::mad::mad:

Eor made a post in which he could make Marshigo look mafia
I made a post defending myself against his accusations, and raising points about his odd behavior.

and then end the day with him not being able to argue back. Then, realizing that you would likely either investigate him or Marshigo, he killed him since if you investigated Eor it would all be over anyway, and killing him would waste your Marsh investigation.
Why would I do that? Why would I waste my time attacking Marshigo, end the day, and then night kill Marshigo? There is nothing good there. If I was mafia there was no reason for me to hammer Lance, that'd of been the stupidest thing i could of done. The best chance the mafia had would of been to just wait for you to hammer Mccloud, or to at least wait for you to post. Instead I hammered him, because, through Marshigo's incredibly odd behavior, I doubted him. As I've outlined before.

Not to mention that he was backing Lance!
I'm not going to sugarcoat it. I did think Lance had a better argument then McCloud, I did think McCloud was more suspicious, and if it wasn't for Marshigo I'd of still backed Lance. You attacking me for that is preposterous, you never voted for anyone but your posts were attacking McCloud, I could just as easily say you were backing Lance.

I suppose you're also wondering why I was inactive. I was on the fence for both arguments, you vs. Lance and Marsh vs. Eor. I wanted the arguments to keep going on Day 2 because then it would be more obvious who the remaining mafia would be today, but Eor cut that short when he saw there was a possibility that I and Marsh would believe you were the cop instead of Lance.
You were on the fence, but you saw no purpose in asking questions or responding to anything we were saying? How can we check that at all?

Don't listen to whatever he says, he's a big fat mafia-face. Though I'm sure you'll have to listen and we'll have some big argument, vote for him and we win.

Would a townie really say this?
Would a townie say the first part? "Don't listen just go with me"

Eor's not the kind of player that would take a risk like that to mess up his team if he wasn't sure, or at least heard some arguments. Marshigo going after Eor wasn't really a great justification for making Lance not the cop. Yeah, that could have been something Marsh was doing to prepare for Day 3, but it's something that would have been good to do regardless of which cop claimer got lynched. His justification was that Marsh must have "known" his partner would somehow get lynched just because he was mafia is so weak. The argument had hardly been decided and really Lance did have a stronger position since you happened to investigate the player who died and hammered a townie right after Lance made a post that he just voted to get the deadline lifted.
Instead of you trying to tell people what my justification was, how about they just read what I posted my justification was. You claim Lance was less suspicious then McCloud (I agree), but then you attacked me for defending him. You say that I gambled, but I don't know how any vote I could of made wouldn't of been a gamble. Did I care? Well I wanted to win, but I was more apathetic towards it. Marshigo was attacking me, we had two claimed cops, and the only person that would of resolved it otherwise was busy lurking in the shadows for us to solve the situation without him having any blame in it. If I just wanted to end day 2 I would of voted against Lance as soon as Marshigo did. Instead I attacked Marshigo because I found his suspicious, please explain then if I was mafia why I'd attack him?

Also, I'm the doctor. First night, I protected Eor since I figured the mafia would either kill a random player, a good player, or someone who might have had a power role and there was that one post he made where he didn't think there'd be many vanilla townies. Second night I protected you even though I figured Eor and Marshigio would target each other, I had to make sure your investigation went through.
I'm not going to claim doctor because I'm not the doctor. I don't see why you would claim to have saved McCloud instead of Marshigo if you didn't think McCloud was going to be attacked, or why you claim to have knowledge of who the mafia was going to kill.

And I didn't claim doctor right away today because I thought there could be some situation where you might choose to no-lynch in the hopes that the mafia would target you that night but the doctor would protect you, and you investigate someone that night and win the next day. But the mafia would just go for the guaranteed kill and then it'd either be a draw (or a race?) or like a tie for that day then the mafia kills you that night so we lose.
I have no idea what that means

My actual post that isn't based on redcell's claims will be coming up right afterwards

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I guess I shouldn't have put those smileys up top.

Anyways, Day 2.

As said, I supported Lance over McCloud because I thought his claim was more believable. I was suspicious of Marshigo for simply focusing on me, only me, and not on anyone else, but still voting for Lance. I saw it was him setting up the following kill. Lance claim cop against McCloud, two camps, then Marshigo would vote for Lance and get him killed so whoever defended him would be painted as mafia. Course that whole plan is false since Marshigo was actually town, but that was my reasoning, as I've stated around four times now. Marshigo pushed that hunch towards Lance.

And for another reason, Marshigo did raise doubts about Lance, though not really for any specific purpose. Marshigo is smart, and the fact that he was adamant for McCloud alone made me re-question it. I didn't find anything different, but when Marshigo didn't back down, I had to think more. If Lance was mafia, then the next day I'd be lynched. And honestly, one of my things is that I've never been lynched. I was upset, and was being a little baby and decided that I'd rather we possibly loose then I get lynched, so I voted for Lance. Immature? Yes, but I liked what I had.

But, let's agree with Redcell now and act off the basis of me being mafia. McCloud had two votes, the only person left is Redcell, who has so far shown to be more towards lance then McCloud. We'd need one more vote, and since me and lance would be the mafia in this case we'd probably win if redcell would vote for McCloud. But instead of letting that happen, I then hammer my own partner, and then use the nightkill to attack the one person I've been painting as being Lance's mafia partner, instead of the cop who would of (probably) investigated me for defending the mafia guy. Please point out one part of that plan that makes any ****ing sense at all.

I'm not a bad mafia player. Sometimes I get too full of myself in these games, but that has only happened in Trigun, and even then we ended up winning. Before that I beat people left and right, in South park mafia I dodged every lynch, in other mafias I'm a strong player. What Redcell is claiming I did would be the most ******** plan possible. It'd be something Smashman would do, if he had the capacity to think more then ten seconds ahead.

I never found Redcell suspicious, but he's the only thing left. McCloud is almost definitely the cop (though I do think it's ****ing weird you investigated Marshigo, who just happen to die again), and Redcell is the only person left.

He's doing what I said Marshigo did. He's blaming me. There was absolutely zero purpose for anyone to kill Marshigo unless they hated him (and I don't, I love Marshigo. You can ask him). The only possible reason anyone would kill him would be to cast doubt on the person attacking me. Right when day started, Redcell, who has almost never posted the entire game, charged out of the gate accusing me. Why the change? Why would he all of a sudden post a ****load when he never posted before? Because he's the only member of the mafia left, if he didn't post his side would have no voice. Why kill Marshigo? To accuse me of being mafia, the only possible way he could of done it. McCloud would investigate either me or Marshigo, he guessed and killed Marshigo. He waited to make sure McCloud had investigated Marshigo, then went full charge against me.

I have nothing to say about his claim as a doctor. I'm not the doctor, I can't claim against that nor would I. But I'd have to go with what town Marshigo suggested, that there is no doctor. Because I do not think Redcell is town.

Vote: Redcell

That is the only possible scenario where anything that happened makes sense

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Eor: Why the flip flop, to be honest, it looks really suspicious. To me it seems like you two saw you had a good chance of winning and decided that offing Lance would be a good trade.

TMW: I don't really have anything for you, other than why the inactivity. It really hurt the endgame.

To be honest I think my choice is clear, but I'm going to wait for more responses.

Sorry for doubting you Marshie :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Eor: Why the flip flop, to be honest, it looks really suspicious.
I already answered that in depth, I don't know how you want me to respond to that. But, to restate, Marshigo attacked only me over Lance, which doesn't make sense, so I thought it was a plan. I was wrong, I stated this.

To me it seems like you two saw you had a good chance of winning and decided that offing Lance would be a good trade.
That doesn't make any sense, if I was mafia with Lance I would have no reason to kill him. Give me one possible reason that would make any sense, you only need another vote to kill you. You're suggesting that my mafia strategy was that I chose to kill my only ally instead of the cop. I don't suck at this game.

That is the whole thing. You can say I'm mafia and find things to back it up, but when you look at everything else, it doesn't make sense. It's not just "Eor is mafia", it's "Eor is mafia, chose to kill his only partner instead of the cop, then refused to night kill the cop and got the one person he argued against, because he wanted everyone to be suspicious of him". Killing Marshigo makes no sense if I'm mafia, the only scenario that makes sense is that Redcell knew that and killed him to make me the next lynch.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I suspect that the main thing against me was the change, I admit that it's suspicious, but I do not see why you are blaming me for it when you yourself believed the same thing. You investigated Marshigo, if you did not find his actions suspicious you wouldn't of done so.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
That doesn't make any sense, if I was mafia with Lance I would have no reason to kill him. Give me one possible reason that would make any sense, you only need another vote to kill you. You're suggesting that my mafia strategy was that I chose to kill my only ally instead of the cop. I don't suck at this game.

That is the whole thing. You can say I'm mafia and find things to back it up, but when you look at everything else, it doesn't make sense. It's not just "Eor is mafia", it's "Eor is mafia, chose to kill his only partner instead of the cop, then refused to night kill the cop and got the one person he argued against, because he wanted everyone to be suspicious of him". Killing Marshigo makes no sense if I'm mafia, the only scenario that makes sense is that Redcell knew that and killed him to make me the next lynch.
You killed your partner to look town, duh. And you didn't lynch McCloud right away because then you would be too obviously partnered with Lance. Once Lance had claimed cop against McCloud he was done for, either that day or the next. You argued for McCloud's lynch, but you and Lance needed another vote on him. But when Marshigio came out against you both it looked like it might not happen, and you knew you'd be stuck in the endgame vs. two townies when you were backing Lance the most so you needed to do something drastic to distance yourself from him so you could convince one of the other townies today to lynch the other guy.

The reason you didn't kill McCloud was because he successfully claimed cop and would probably be protected by the doctor. I protected him because if he investigated anyone other than the player who got nightkilled it would be an instant victory. You killed Marshigo because you had just accused him of being mafia while lynching someone you knew was mafia, and you ended the day without allowing any deliberation on your accusation so you directed McCloud's investigation toward him, and killing him wasted that investigation.

And McCloud, the mains reasons I've been inactive were laziness, and I didn't expect the days to end suddenly like they did, and there were plenty of arguments going where I figured if the argument went on long enough it would become apparent which side was mafia so I didn't really need to say anything.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You killed your partner to look town, duh. And you didn't lynch McCloud right away because then you would be too obviously partnered with Lance. Once Lance had claimed cop against McCloud he was done for, either that day or the next. You argued for McCloud's lynch, but you and Lance needed another vote on him. But when Marshigio came out against you both it looked like it might not happen, and you knew you'd be stuck in the endgame vs. two townies when you were backing Lance the most so you needed to do something drastic to distance yourself from him so you could convince one of the other townies today to lynch the other guy.
:urg::urg::urg:

How is it you somehow managed to have a full set list of things I supposedly did. Sure, I guess what you say would be possible. But that is not a smart thing to do. That would be a terrible plan that would be way too dependent on other people. I repeat, I do not suck at this game. That is not a plan I would ever do. I can prove it, look at any other game I've been in. If I've ever had a plan, it was never based on random chance.

The reason you didn't kill McCloud was because he successfully claimed cop and would probably be protected by the doctor. I protected him because if he investigated anyone other than the player who got nightkilled it would be an instant victory. You killed Marshigo because you had just accused him of being mafia while lynching someone you knew was mafia, and you ended the day without allowing any deliberation on your accusation so you directed McCloud's investigation toward him, and killing him wasted that investigation.
There was no guarantee of a doctor, and since I'm not and Marshy isn't we know there isn't one.

I said Marshigo was anti-town because Lance was. And Lance was. So obviously I should of wasted a kill on him instead of, like, killing the cop and then use what I had before to try and lynch him today? You act like I have control of McCloud. If anything I'd be the more suspicious of the two, I was the one that was backing the mafia.

And ended the day without any deliberation? It was in the middle of an argument. Me and Marshigo had gone back and forth three times, don't lie and act like I came out of nowhere, attacked him, and then ended the day.

I'll repeat what I've said earlier. After Lance was dead, Redcell knew that he wouldn't be investigated since he was inactive and there were two others who were suspicious, so he killed Marshigo in order to have a reason to attack me for todays lynch. Very simple, with no mind-control or constant random things that happened added in to act like I run everyone's accounts. McCloud can just decide what is more believable.

McCloud

Om nom nom, at this point I think I will have to trust Marshigio is right. TMW hasn't given off any super scummy vibes and the nights have moved quickly, which means that someone active has to have performed night actions. I don't see TMW as a lurker, though it is very possible. I think there are certain aspects of your posts which are scummy, whether you intended it to be so or not. But I'm gonna have to go with the gut (and Marsh) and

Let's hope I'm right.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Don't listen to McCloud I'm the real cop

Unvote: Redcell

Vote: McCloud

Die die die

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Redcell don't give the game to the mafia kill McCloud with me

McCloud redeem yourself, die for us

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Official vote count:
(2) Eor [tmw_redcell]
(1) tmw_redcell [Eor]

"So, you have made your last decision," the attendant remarks as he reaches into his inner jacket pocket. He pulls out a radio, presses the input and commands, "Passenger number fou--"

The attendant is interrupted by Eor.

"YOU GOT THE WRONG GUY! IM A TELLIN' YOU! IM DA COP!"

"Mais non, mon ami... Je m'appelle Jean-Pierre Marvel! The world renowned detective! And you, you are... how you say, screwed."

McCloud pulls a revolver out of his chest pocket and points the weapon at Eor.

"You can't fire that thing in an airplane, you fool!" shouts tmw_redcell. "It doesn't take a doctor to know that!"

"Ha ha ha, you da idiot. You'll take us all down, and our mission might as well have been a success. Jamie, your sacrifice won't be fo nothin -- this idiot gonna kill us all if he kills me!"

"Bon nuit!" McCloud jeers as he pulls the trigger on the plastic revolver. "BANG!" reads the paper flag that comes out. "I do believe, that was a confession, non?"

"Wha... what da...?"

In that moment, convienient turbluence hits and Eor is thrust into his chair. The hatch drops, and Eor falls to his death. His identity is revealed to be Jonathan Lumise, mafia aligned.

Game over! Town wins!

Roles and night actions will be posted shortly.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Sent to Handorin said:
You are Ben Domino, plain citizen and passenger of Flight 001. You are town aligned and win if the town win.
Sent to spam_master said:
You are Neil Smith, plain citizen and passenger of Flight 001. You are town aligned and win if the town win.
Sent to Marshigio said:
You are Ed Hicks, plain citizen and passenger of Flight 001. You are town aligned and win if the town win.
Sent to McCloud said:
You are Jean-Pierre Marvel, world-renowned detective; you will play the role of the cop. Every night, you are allowed to choose one other passenger to investigate. You will be told if that passenger is town aligned or mafia aligned. You are town aligned and win if the town win.
Sent to tmw_redcell said:
You are Timothy Davis, M.D.; you will play the role of the doctor. Every night, you are allowed to choose one other passenger to take care of. If that other passenger is the target of a killing, you will revive him. You are town aligned and win if the town win.
Sent to Lance87 said:
You are James Lumise, younger brother of Jonathan Lumise of the infamous Lumise Family, the hijackers of Flight 001. You are allowed to communicate with your brother Jonathan (Eor). As the younger brother, you trust Jonathan to send your collective choice for your night hit unless he is dead. You are mafia aligned and win if the mafia win.
Sent to Eor said:
You are Jonathan Lumise, older brother of James Lumise of the infamous Lumise Family, the hijackers of Flight 001. You are allowed to communicate with your brother James (Lance87). As the older brother, you will be the one to send me your collective choice for your night hit unless you are dead. You are mafia aligned and win if the mafia win.
Those are the role PMs that were sent out.

3 vanilla townies [Handorin, spam_master, Marshigio]
1 cop [McCloud]
1 doc [tmw_redcell]
2 mafia goons [Lance87, Eor]

McCloud

*is currently reading this thread right out of the shower*

"I'M FRENCH! I'M FRENCH! I'M FRENCH I'M FRENCH I'M FRENCH!" says the naked Mack as he towels himself.

Also revolvers are baller <3 Tom you always make mah day baby, except when you don't come home to see Hancock.

Good gamesies, and good luck to everyone in MAHHHHVUL BABY

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 1
spam_master lynched, town aligned.

Night 1
McCloud investigate Handorin
Eor/Lance kill Handorin
tmw_redcell protect Eor

Day 2
Lance87 lynched, mafia aligned.

Night 2

McCloud investigate Marshigio
Eor kill Marshigio
tmw_redcell protect McCloud

Day 3
Eor lynched, mafia aligned.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Game finally over, all endgame information posted.

I had a great time GMing this game. Comment, criticisms, etc. absolutely welcome.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I was so annoyed at Lance claiming cop when he should of just backed off, but then I made the equally ******** move of backing him, and even worse by killing him when I should of hoped for Redcell to back us, so I have no room to talk, I did even worse damage.

The second I hammered Lance I got all paranoid and pissed off at myself and started pissing to Tom about it (who I was talking to on aim). I tried to night kill myself as a way to control how I went out, but he refused.

I really didn't think there'd be a doc in the game, I believed Marshigo and thought that Tom would of skipped it (also, when the hell did Marshigo get good? Not prepared at all for that, props). The obvious choice would of been to kill McCloud, but I knew that Marshigo would definitely not back down, and my arguments against him were pretty weak. Plus, he had the fact that he was completely right on his side. I couldn't beat him, so I decided to gamble, kill him, and just hope something bad happened with McCloud's investigation. I could then use the random Marshigo death as evidence that someone was setting me up. I had a checklist of things that would need to happen for me to have a shot at winning.

1. investigation fails
2. Marshigo is night killed
3. Redcell attacks me out of the gate, but then goes innactive

So you can imagine how happy I was when I got here and saw everything I wanted happened. But then stupid Redcell had to respond to my post and tear me to shreds. But, even if all that had happened, I'd of still probably lost. Our mistakes crippled us too bad.

Either way, you might find it interesting that this is the first time I've been lynched. Hurray!

Good game, though. I enjoyed it, even at the end.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's possible I had mroe fun watching from the GY with my knowledge of everyone's roles. XD Good game guys.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I really didn't think there'd be a doc in the game, I believed Marshigo and thought that Tom would of skipped it (also, when the hell did Marshigo get good? Not prepared at all for that, props).
I hadn't really thought about a doc role because it seemed unimportant at the time, I just brought it up to make you look more suspicious.
(and I don't, I love Marshigo. You can ask him).
<3 Eor!

McCloud really had me worried when he said he was torn and wanted to wait for Eor's opinion. I was worrying that Eor would come in and pull out some ridiculous lie like the jerk he is, then MC Loud would just vote for tmw while he was inactive. I'm glad that redcell was convincing.

Also, Eor, I'm pretty sure this is the first time that I've been nightkilled, so after that happened I was really hoping that this would be the end of your never-be-lynched record. This is also the first mafia game I've completed where I didn't lurk the entire time and pull an undeserved victory at the endgame. Yay for streak ruining!

I'd have liked to finish the day 1 argument I had with McCloud about the impact of day 1, but I backed off that because the conversation moved onto something else and it wasn't relevant anymore. I'm sure the impact of day 1 will come up in another mafia game sooner or later.

Yeah, this one was a lot of fun, there should be more of these small games around here since they're easy to host and are more active than the other games. That's a hint.

Top Bottom