• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'Item Standard Play' Game Trade 1v1 Tournament Results (5/24)

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Here are the results of the 1v1 tournament we were able to host this weekend. A big thanks goes out to everyone who participated, especially for those who traveled to compete; it was a pleasure to have all of you, and I hope we can host another tournament for you sometime soon.

1v1 Bracket Image:

1v1 Results:

1: Melee1 ($120.00)
2: Mr. 3000 ($60.00)
3: Jumpman ($20.00)
4: T-Rex
5: KirbyKid
5: D4BA
7: Marcus
7: Gen
9: SwordMaster
9: Saber
9: LordFred++
9: JERM!
13: Joose
13: AWE
13: NIK
13: GrayFox
17: Mykol
17: FERAL
17: JV
17: binderboy
17: Medium
17: Seiken
17: Sar
17: Rock
25: Lozo
25: BOO
25: MEH
25: Dojo
25: Knack
25: CSPYK
25: Tommy
25: Jerm
33: Matt
33: Mr Pants
33: Edt.2

Again, many thanks goes out to everyone involved; you provided us with a LOT of valuable data that we can use to further improve our 'ISP' rulesets. We appreciate it. ^_^

--Jack

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
This was an intense tourney and I took 1st!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone who came!

RonnyMcD

Smash Rookie
Joose here, I had a pretty good time and met some cool people. Items weren't as bad as I thought and it ended up pretty fun. Don't think I got cheesed out of anything, and the better players won. Saw plenty of awesome matches. I saw quite a few gooey bomb deaths because people didn't know how the item worked.

Maybe next time I'll get put into the bracket before the tourney starts and won't have to go against the 1st place Ice Climbers in round 1 =P

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Hey guys, as soon as I get the pics and vids uploaded, I'll post the links in here. I just got back from Galveston, so it should only be another day or so.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I was mad all my friends left before the tournament even started that part was lame
Man I hoping to at least get to the second round, but won some matches so I'm satisfied
Also having the items on wasn't half bad at all

There will another touney at Game Trade Yes

Top Bottom