• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

DGMavn

Smash Apprentice
I'll prolly come Sunday with a Brawl setup (Wii/TV) if Inui ever tells me how to get my stuff back.

Also, what happened to the other Brawl tourney that was supposed to be on the Sat. of this one? Y'know, the one with the terrible ruleset and the douche director? I can't find the thread anywhere.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
ultima - i meant mainly for against tuar lol. he can outsmart other peoples offensive tactics

no one listen to vex lol. its a mere side tourney

dgmavn - that thread is somewhere, but like. its not gonna be good lol. its a very small venue cramped for space, weird rules and things like singles and doubles at the same time and what not. might as well come to cot3 on saturday and play brawl friendlies to prepare for sunday lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Extra Venue Information

I figured I would let some people know more information about the venue. Our venue on Saturday is a single room which is pretty big. There will be plenty of tables throughout the room with enough chairs for every one (so lets get like 20 TVs!!!). There is also an outdoor courtyard people can chill while waiting (but no smoking, you have to go outside the building for that). To get to the tutor lounge, when you go through the front door and give the person at the front desk your ID, just make a left, then your next right and it's straight ahead through the door.

For our venue on Sunday in Van R, this is held in the main ballroom. Just go through the gate after giving your ID to the person at the desk and it's straight ahead, no turns. This venue features a separated upstairs area (which is still part of the main room like a balcony), which we will have exclusive Melee setups on the Brawl day which we will call the Melee Lounge. And the Melee Lounge will have more comfortable chairs than the Brawl area ;) That's how it's setup though and we can't change it lol. The main area of the ballroom is ENORMOUS and will provide a TON of room for everyone. We will also make good use of this room by having projectors set up for pools/bracket, and the main TV (providing we can get these projectors, but it shouldn't be a problem). We will also try to get the projectors for Saturday.

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
@chibo

how do you afford this stuff >.>

@ultimascout

that doesn't make sense... defense and offense are strategies... so you kinda made conflicting inequalities.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
between the school covering some stuff being that were an official organized group at drexel and the $5 entrance fee covers everything

btw, are you coming to this tourney? jw

NoVaLombardia

Smash Journeyman
maybe for the melee one, i always work sundays. put me as a maybe.

i wish i could get a thing going here in DE, but the UD rules are gay and the prices are too high. Pretty much DE sucks for everything related to gaming or fun things to do that don't involve alcohol.

EDIT: oh wait, may 31st? 2 weeks too early notice man, i didn't have time to call off of work ... sorry >.> can't make it.

EDIT 2: maybe i can try to call in sick... we'll see >.>

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Finally a tournament at Drexel. Count me in for Brawl. I had to do a double take when you said Myers Hall and Van Rensselaer.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Everyone come!! And on the Melee day, where the brawl set ups are, I'm holding a smashfest, we got me, mexi and dark. pch, and can count in Chibo and Vex Kasrani , anyone else?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
xzax u dont have to call it holding a smashfest lol, its a tourney. theres just brawl setups at the melee tourney. and how is dark pch comin

genesis - do u go to drexel?

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
xzax u dont have to call it holding a smashfest lol, its a tourney. theres just brawl setups at the melee tourney. and how is dark pch comin

genesis - do u go to drexel?
Yeah, I go to Drexel. I rarely go to lounge 101 and play, well more like one or two times. Plus I'm on COOP right now, so I never get a chance to go down there. Is there a particular day that people play?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Well almost every weekend in the summer im in AC/ Brigintine, so yea. And for a week and a half im in Bringintine, if i am there ill let you know. Also I'm in /Buena Vista sometimes

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
we SHOULD be able to have projectors for both days. Normally you can only rent them overnight from my school, and the place isn't open on weekends. So hopefully they will let me rent it out over the weekend. I think they will.

genesis - just stop by the lounge 101 anytime and theres smash goin on lol. although since ur on coop it might be a lil tough as normally ppl starting leaving around 6 o clock.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah, I go to Drexel. I rarely go to lounge 101 and play, well more like one or two times. Plus I'm on COOP right now, so I never get a chance to go down there. Is there a particular day that people play?
If you live on campus just try and get ahold of Cactuar (42nd and powelton) Chibo (Caneris), GOTM (34th and Baring), Roykid (33rd and race), or head down to Lounge 101.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
hjow bout this everyone, i was just at a yard sale and found a 64, all cables, 4 good controllers and a bunch of games (unfortunately no smash) but now that means we have a 3rd 64 setup if we get a lot of ppl interested in the side tourney.

IF SOMEONE HAS A COPY OF SMASH 64 PLEASE BRING IT!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
someone needs to get in contact with plank and his crew, like hat, eevisu, and wife. theyve traveled up here for melee a couple times.

if NY came that would be all kinds of awesome

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
@ GOTM , I'll be at a camping ground in Buena Vista, this weekend, come by for melee/brawl! You 2 chibo.

Buena Vista Camp Grounds
775 Harding Hwy
Buena, NJ 08310

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
just a reminder everyone - there is a $5 venue fee, and you can have the fee waived for you if you bring a tv and game setup! unfortunately if we dont use the game setup we wont be able to offer you the $2 off for it, so the earlier you arrive, the more of a chance we will use it. we will however accept all TVs no matter what.

GOTM

Smash Champion
BRING TV's/Cubes/Melee for Saturday!!!!!

we need all we can get. you get in free with one (i know chibo already said it but we need a lot more, not many are confirmed). dont worry about sunday....brawl blows, lol. j/k, but not really

Top Bottom