• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C 3 Presents........ THE CHILLY WILLY MONTHLIES FOR THE GTA!!!

KingAce

Smash Ace
Nope, its 50/50 because I can get a ride there from my friend, since hes gonna be around the area that day anyway. But hes going back around 6 and hes not willing to stay until 10/11pm to go back to mississauga. Thats why im sayin if TTC isnt running then I dont have a way back home =/

idea

Smash Master
honestly, ttc strikes usually clear up pretty quickly. i don't know the specifics, but having no ttc service just kind of puts pressure on everyone, and i'm sure some of those people own businesses and are losing money off it. it's pretty safe to assume buses and subway will be running in a week.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah true, just double checking .. for all people who live in mississauga or know the area I take the 53 back to kipling station then the 1 back to hurontario and dundas and finally 19N to sq1 right? *sigh* I hope the bus from sq1 to my house (34) still runs that late on a saturday lol

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Yeah true, just double checking .. for all people who live in mississauga or know the area I take the 53 back to kipling station then the 1 back to hurontario and dundas and finally 19N to sq1 right? *sigh* I hope the bus from sq1 to my house (34) still runs that late on a saturday lol
Naw.

From Charles'/Cspace3's place you would:

Take the 53 Bus to FINCH station
From FINCH take the SOUTHBOUND subway to BLOOR and get off there
Go downstairs. The walls will say YONGE on it. Get on the WESTBOUND subway
Get off at ISLINGTON! Not KIPLING!
Take any of these buses: 3, 26 or 20. They all go to SquareOne.
From there take the 34 bus to wherever you get off from.

Getting off at Kipling makes your life a lot harder. Since you'd have to take the 1 Dundas bus to Hurontario then take the Hurontario bus to Sq1 when you can have the buses @ Islington take you straight there. It's much more convenient too since Islington has it's own small Mississauga Transit area up there.

Also, I checked the 34 bus for you. On Saturdays the last bus comes @ 12:03, and just letting you know, it takes me 2 hours to get to my house (I live like 5 minutes away from sq1) to David's/KirbyKaze. Since Charles' place is a lot farther away from Finch station than David's/KirbyKaze I would suggest setting yourself up to leave around early 9ish lol. Just my suggestion, being stranded with bus service that doesn't run to your place is no fun. Ask Nate rofl.

Also, I understand you live in the Creditview and Eglinton area if I remember correctly. You should talk to MDK about practicing/going to Cspace3's together. Sauga should stick together lollll.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Lol yea I do live around there. Wow lol thats a missionn but yeah im down to mission it back at that time. Gotta see again closer to the tournament date if I can get a ride there, because If so I can take 2 other people as well...

C 3

Smash Ace
Quick question: KingAce = Kingsley or no?

ALSO, THE FOLLOWING PPL NEED TO CONFIRM:

Peterx
Niagra ppl
Afro
KingAce + friends
KRSW
CoS
MDK00
Metaknight0
Mitch2302
Conk

Please stop saying maybe's. When you can say yes for sure, post and say yes. if you can't, same rules.

ALSO, can ppl re-post and say what they can bring, I need to make sure we have enough equipment to run this smoothly.

THANK YOU!

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Ill confirm im coming as part of CoS, barring some last minute change of plans

Ideally we can bring one full setup (tv, wii, brawl) but its not my equipment so I dunno, ill try to pressure Ken into doing it though

C 3

Smash Ace
Ill confirm im coming as part of CoS, barring some last minute change of plans

Ideally we can bring one full setup (tv, wii, brawl) but its not my equipment so I dunno, ill try to pressure Ken into doing it though
You are coming 100%? alright. Once again, do not give me maybe's and I dunno's, when you do know, say so.

C 3

Smash Ace
I Am Sorry To Announce That My Parents Have Told Me Last Minute That Family Will Be Coming To Visit From Barbados Next Weekend. With This Being Said, This Tournament Will Have To Be Postponed Until May 31st, Or Sometime Around There. I Am Terribly Sorry For The Inconvenience, Don't Be Upset With Me.

J.L

Smash Ace
GK: yes we should do a crew battle

Bernard: **** that sucks, but i think your place would be perfect for a biweekly. i think we can somehow manage getting tvs there

MDK00

Smash Ace
Lol yea I do live around there. Wow lol thats a missionn but yeah im down to mission it back at that time. Gotta see again closer to the tournament date if I can get a ride there, because If so I can take 2 other people as well...
do you think its possible i can get a ride w/ u man? since ur taking the 34 bus bak home i assume u live somewhere along the lines of me since i take the same bus back home.

we metaknights need to stick 2gether =)

C 3

Smash Ace
its alright charles, **** happens.

perhaps relocate?
If we can relocate it, I will once again take full responsibility and run the tournament.

Thank you for being so understanding.

Whatevz, have a good time with your family. More time for training!
Crew battle at the tourny anyone?
Definitely crew battle. T.O will own again!!! haha

I would say my house. But the fuse for my huge t.v broke. So I'm short one now. :(
If ur parents somehow allowed it, ppl could bring tv's to make up for it anyway. If u could host it, I would take full responsibility and run/organize the events.

GK: yes we should do a crew battle

Bernard: **** that sucks, but i think your place would be perfect for a biweekly. i think we can somehow manage getting tvs there
i could try my church.
Wouldn't we have to pay extra to rent it out?

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think relocating the tournament will be a good idea. From the looks of it, a lot of people are attending the tournament and I think it's great that you are still willing to organize it and run it.

I like to state for the record, I jinx smash tournaments.:laugh:

C 3

Smash Ace
Yeah I think relocating the tournament will be a good idea. From the looks of it, a lot of people are attending the tournament and I think it's great that you are still willing to organize it and run it.

I like to state for the record, I jinx smash tournaments.:laugh:
I guess we'll have to ban u from these......... haha j/k it's not ur fault at all, and i'm pretty sure that it never has been

KingAce

Smash Ace
ya MDK whenever date the tournament is rescheduled to I'll see if we can get a ride there at that time. If so, then yeah come I can get you a ride there.. we just gotta mission back loll.

MDK00

Smash Ace
we could do it at my place, if every1 is down to come to sauga. i live on eglinton & winston churchill (close to 403 exit) i have 2 tvs and a normal sized basement.

if u guys r still down jus lemme kno

btw thnx kingace for da ride MUCH APPRECIATED!!! =)

idea

Smash Master
i'd probably be fine with that. i guess i'd need directions, though. too bad there's not some magical bus that goes all the way west on eglinton...

KingAce

Smash Ace
i'd probably be fine with that. i guess i'd need directions, though. too bad there's not some magical bus that goes all the way west on eglinton...
Well theres an 89 that takes you from what I know like etobicoke all the way down eglinton.

Anyways yeah im so down to play in sauga on may 3rd instead of missioning it down to markham:laugh:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Like Charles I'll come if I can get a ride, cause Markham is actually a lot less of a mission then sauga is for me.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
saugas a long way for me to go and i've got work that day too.... so if i do end up travelling after work i have no clue how long it takes me to get there so right now chances of me showing up in sauga is very slim unless someones willing to give me a ride there

MDK00

Smash Ace
i'll give this some more time hopefully people will find rides etc.
anyways my address in case u want to map quest it or something.
4716 Colombo crescent

D

Deleted member

"hay guyz lets hold a tonrnament in death valley missuaisagua, is gona be soo000cool n ez to get 2"

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
is there anyone else in Markham area that can hold the tournament at there place? It will be a lot easier for many people instead of traveling to Mississauga. I really want this brawl tournament to happen with a good turn out.

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
I can host at my place this saturday!

793 West Shore blvd.

The Go Station is close to my house. Take the 5A or 5 to get to West Shore.

I will need people to bring fold up chairs and tables. My upper level is empty because we are in between tenants at the moment.

I have 1 TV and 1 Wii so people will need to bring those as well.

Pickering is 20 minutes away from Markham so no johns!

CoS can run the tourny but I don't think any of them will want to, so if C 3 can still do it then great =D

infamousGK

Smash Apprentice
If no tables are brought... At least bring pillows for your ***. We aren't royalty so I'm guessing nobody would have a problem with that. TV's and Wii's are a must.

PM me or post here to let me know hwo would come!

Top Bottom