• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Meh. If i compete, i'm throwing away $20 dollars, which i could use for 6 hours worth of dvds for my camcorder.
You wouldn't be throwing away $20, you would be contributing it towards the cost of the tournament and the pot of money that drew all of these great players. You're not the first person I've heard from that seems to consider coming but not entering and totally not realizing that it's kind of a disrespectful free ride you're on considering what some people had to do to make it.

I'm glad I wasn't around for this conversation.

RING1337

Smash Cadet
This is an inspirational post.

These past few pages have all just been one giant John for Victor, wow.
I don't see where he's coming from by saying that it's just going to be a waste of 20$.
Unless I'm mistaken I said that I'd be paying for his and my admittance anyways, if this is just an imaginary figment of my memory then I'll offer as well right now.

And who cares if we lose to noobz0rz, it's the same theory behind level 9's. They play in an odd manner and one we're not as experienced with, unlike competitive human players both level 9's and anonymous ten year olds enjoy spamming dash attacks, double jumping to D-airs (R-Bad), standing and spamming teh lazersz, attacking with recoveries and F-tilting us to oblivion. It's something we have to adjust to, like champions.
I mean it's how Brent plays, no?

We go smash, he ***** for 2-3 matches then we realize he's dashing and spamming Side smashes as fox. Counter ****** commences and confidence is returned.

Sure, we can also attribute our smash skills being on the wane due to our slowly fading, distancing friendship</3 but that'd be gay and we're smashing this weekened anyways. >: [

So ditch the whiny, attention seeking overly dramatic attitude and man up.
P.S. Call me so we can finalize plans, honey.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
:psycho: Whoa wait, who are you and why haven't you posted in the actual tournament thread....or have you??
Frio is one of Luke's friends from Edmonton. I think he told us a few pages back or so.

These past few pages have all just been one giant John for Victor, wow.
I don't see where he's coming from by saying that it's just going to be a waste of 20$.
Unless I'm mistaken I said that I'd be paying for his and my admittance anyways, if this is just an imaginary figment of my memory then I'll offer as well right now.

And who cares if we lose to noobz0rz, it's the same theory behind level 9's. They play in an odd manner and one we're not as experienced with, unlike competitive human players both level 9's and anonymous ten year olds enjoy spamming dash attacks, double jumping to D-airs (R-Bad), standing and spamming teh lazersz, attacking with recoveries and F-tilting us to oblivion. It's something we have to adjust to, like champions.
I mean it's how Brent plays, no?

We go smash, he ***** for 2-3 matches then we realize he's dashing and spamming Side smashes as fox. Counter ****** commences and confidence is returned.

Sure, we can also attribute our smash skills being on the wane due to our slowly fading, distancing friendship</3 but that'd be gay and we're smashing this weekened anyways. >: [

So ditch the whiny, attention seeking overly dramatic attitude and man up.
P.S. Call me so we can finalize plans, honey.
Thanks Sean, I'm glad i married you. Have you even asked your dad, cause i need to know soon so i can let my dad know. I also need to know if you're gonna stay over at Brad's or something, cause i might be staying at a hotel with my parents.

RING1337

Smash Cadet
Frio is one of Luke's friends from Edmonton. I think he told us a few pages back or so.

Thanks Sean, I'm glad i married you. Have you even asked your dad, cause i need to know soon so i can let my dad know. I also need to know if you're gonna stay over at Brad's or something, cause i might be staying at a hotel with my parents.
Hmph, I really need to get info from you as well, I'll just call. But I'll ask it to be my Christmas present maybe. I'll go with you and rent my own room, with crack whores and baloons and the such. No way I can just stay with a random houser sadly.

Also I think Bent Brent is still coming, so either we drive there and back or house some where.

And hm, yes. As I stated I can most likely just get funds from my dad as Christmas stuffz, I can just ask for money if I want to.

kithkin

Smash Champion

Oh by the way, you're really gonna have to talk to me befoer you assume that.

I was under the assumption I wasnt anymore.

Im pretty sure my parents forgot.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hmmm pretty much only a week untill tourny time o.o, Carl you gonna host Smash Sunday cause i will be able to come, and I think it is safe to say everyone in edmonton needs practice, because hey it never hurts to have more

Tyson651

Smash Lord
yo victor, how do u even practice? u do kno that before, (during high school when i did have the time) i would be smashing with my friends every saturday, and on top of that, smashing with carl and at tourneys.

u wont get good if u just practice techs over and over by ur self, i find it pretty useless. however, practicing techs with ur friends in a real game, isnt, imo anyway. that way, u will get ur techs down, and meanwhile see where ur techs apply in gameplay. not against comps or stupid things like that.

with this way, ur tech doesnt increase dramatically, but more as an increment each time, with experience.

and the most important thing is.. to have fun. if ur not having fun, u wont get good. u have to enjoy what ur doing, moreover stressing ur self to get good and what not. i play this game to have fun, and with this, ur opening ur self to more positive feedback and constructive criticism, rather than negative feedback and destructive criticism.

having a negative attitude wont do u good, gotta see the glass as half full, not half empty.

happy smashing!

and **** carl, after u get back from calgary and holidays start, we gotta smash! ive been dying to try out my new fox and falco :) :) keke

kithkin

Smash Champion
waiiit carls in calgary?

or tysons not coming to AME?

better **** well be the first one. tyson you gotta come, I wanna play you again, You were well worthy enough an opponent to be eliminated by.

oh and victor, take it from me, I dont practice unless levi invites me over. I just dont even play, and I dont get better. at least not fast.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol :p

actually, its the 2nd one. im not going to AME.

i have a math final on saturday 15th, so i wont be able to make it.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
Tyson I love you. I can't believe I finally said it. It took so long <3 Let's smash in the upcoming weeks because I'll be down from Vancouver for 3 weeks

Divinokage

Smash Legend
It's all a matter of time.. my appearance will shake the world!! Now for a little warrior speech.. =P

When doubting yourself, use the sword! Slash your mind to ribbons, cut through possibilities and worries. All that's left is the present moment! =)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I wanna say I'm there. But then I'd be lying :(

EDIT: LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Roustane! I just watched your "Movie of the Warriors" 2gud son, 2gud. I was hoping Ganon would win in the end though :/

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol I wonder how many people actually watched that video.. =P.. it's actually me and brother fighting and also my other brother filming =P.

Anyways, Carl I'm there at your smashfest....

in spirit! May the warrior spirit burn from within!!

Top Bottom