• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST3: Central Alberta Smash Tournament #3 Video Thread

FalseFalco

Smash Master
CAST3 FINALS VIDZ

Singles

Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Shiek) FD 1
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Falcon) BF 2
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Marth) DL64 3
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Marth) KJ64 4
Carl(Fox) vs Mike(Marth) Corneria 5

WARNING!

These vids were captured at 25 fps(Digital camera), and as such are ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING to watch through streaming (Which lags the fps to like 10/second). The quality is slightly more bearable if you download them and open with VLC player or Quicktime player. If you don't have VLC get it. It is the greatest media player of all time.

Additionally, the audio to the files was lost when it was imported into my editing software. I have tried my best to solve and avoid this problem, but after hours of frustration decided to release them sound-less. I have concluded that the audio problem is due to some kind of modification restriction based around the original clip. There is no way for me to gain the permissions needed to edit this stuff in the manner I would have liked.

These are the ghettoist vids ever, but we are very lucky to even have them as there were no VCR's available at the tournament, so I will hear no complaints of quality after this post.

-FalseFalco

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
ya i kinda just gave up with falcon after i missed that pivot and went flying under battlefield somehow. lol what was i thinking going falcon anyways?! NEVER FOLLOW YOUR HEART! follow your **** and pick a sheikmarthfoxorfalco

MeloDeath

Smash Apprentice
hehe ^^
Nice fox, but i hope he is nerfed quite a bit in brawl.
Eliminating SHine's jumpcancel would balance him a bit, but would also seriously hurt the joy of playing fox... anyways his vertical killing power needs to be cut in half at least XD

Top Bottom