• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone by any chance take an orange controller with them that wasn't theirs by accident? Because I seem to be missing mine, which unnerves me.
Haha David im so sorry man, I didnt see my controller in my bag, so i went upstairs and i saw one and im like oh here it is. my bad, its with nate right now so he'll talk to you about it.

OK! so many shoutouts, so here goes:

Ryan : **** son your mario is nuts. I thought i would definetly win, but obviously i didnt know who i was facing. Great work i hope to play u again because playing marth, peach, marth, peach, shiek, marth gets tiring after a while.

Adrian: Your recording skills are top tier, unlike Gdubbs. You;'re a cool guy. nice matches.

Nate: LOLLLLL at the dave chapelle crap, hahaha that was so funny. And the subway and bus craps were cool too, it's so fun playing against you, can't wait to play u next time we meet up.

Jake: DS on the subway was a blast. So glad to have accually met you, it was fun on the bus and subway and ****, and those storys were lol, i am not looking forward to playing u again lulz.

Matt: Great job on improving and that's awesome ur ready to buckle down and get better, can't wait. Yay for TTC

Adnan: Hail the TTC King. Thanks for helping us out man, big *** discount for all of us. Also those chats we had on subway/bus were very interesting, I am looking to improve and keep that 10th spot cuz its not going easily. Oh **** man, I feel so bad about the teams, but I'm still extremely happy with our accomplishments considering it was our FIRST time together (and my first time in doubles).

Daniel: DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN, lmao i found that so funny. We had a really good set and a good luigi ditto, next time im taking 1 match from u. (hopefully)

Ambrose: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL "What's your name?", "Ambrose", "No, I mean, what's your REAL name." "Ambrose." ROFL I got mindgamed so hard, **** our set was close but you outplayed me so u deserve it man, I'm gonna improve so next time it can be even closer.

JL: lulz too good man, too good. Your spacing is simply amazing, our set was close, and with some tweaks in my game our next set will be even more exciting.

Andy: Sorry for waking you up man, I didn't know lulz. **** wtf happened to ur samus, last time i beat u and now U 3 STOCK ME? WTF!? **** you play very smart, mad props.

Bernard: What can I say, u p00n.

Grmo and Jeffman: Fun teams battles, fun team battles, can't wait to play u guys at the next tourney. LOL AT SHORYUKEN.

Imadh and Dzenan: I think Imadh can agree with me on this one Dzenan your too funny, I don't know why, you just are. Nice falcon as always, and OH MY GOD THOSE TEAM BATTLES WERE SO GAY WTF HOW DID WE LOSE ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well whatever, in my mind we had that, but the fact is you guys still won. Great job in singles Imadh, sauga pride motha ****a.

David: Thanks for hosting this tournament, even though it was a ***** to get too, but you've heard enough of that. Thanks for the pop and ****, we know it was a sacrifice. too bad i never got to play you. (thank god).

AND IN GENERAL, THE GROUP THAT TRAVELLED IN THE SUBWAY/BUS AND SUCH, THAT WAS GREAT TIMES, GOOD CONVO, MADE THE TIME GO FAST.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Haha David im so sorry man, I didnt see my controller in my bag, so i went upstairs and i saw one and im like oh here it is. my bad, its with nate right now so he'll talk to you about it.

OK! so many shoutouts, so here goes:

Ryan : **** son your mario is nuts. I thought i would definetly win, but obviously i didnt know who i was facing. Great work i hope to play u again because playing marth, peach, marth, peach, shiek, marth gets tiring after a while.

Adrian: Your recording skills are top tier, unlike Gdubbs. You;'re a cool guy. nice matches.

Nate: LOLLLLL at the dave chapelle crap, hahaha that was so funny. And the subway and bus craps were cool too, it's so fun playing against you, can't wait to play u next time we meet up.

Jake: DS on the subway was a blast. So glad to have accually met you, it was fun on the bus and subway and ****, and those storys were lol, i am not looking forward to playing u again lulz.

Matt: Great job on improving and that's awesome ur ready to buckle down and get better, can't wait. Yay for TTC

Adnan: Hail the TTC King. Thanks for helping us out man, big *** discount for all of us. Also those chats we had on subway/bus were very interesting, I am looking to improve and keep that 10th spot cuz its not going easily. Oh **** man, I feel so bad about the teams, but I'm still extremely happy with our accomplishments considering it was our FIRST time together (and my first time in doubles).

Daniel: DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN DYLAN, lmao i found that so funny. We had a really good set and a good luigi ditto, next time im taking 1 match from u. (hopefully)

Ambrose: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL "What's your name?", "Ambrose", "No, I mean, what's your REAL name." "Ambrose." ROFL I got mindgamed so hard, **** our set was close but you outplayed me so u deserve it man, I'm gonna improve so next time it can be even closer.

JL: lulz too good man, too good. Your spacing is simply amazing, our set was close, and with some tweaks in my game our next set will be even more exciting.

Andy: Sorry for waking you up man, I didn't know lulz. **** wtf happened to ur samus, last time i beat u and now U 3 STOCK ME? WTF!? **** you play very smart, mad props.

Bernard: What can I say, u p00n.

Grmo and Jeffman: Fun teams battles, fun team battles, can't wait to play u guys at the next tourney. LOL AT SHORYUKEN.

Imadh and Dzenan: I think Imadh can agree with me on this one Dzenan your too funny, I don't know why, you just are. Nice falcon as always, and OH MY GOD THOSE TEAM BATTLES WERE SO GAY WTF HOW DID WE LOSE ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well whatever, in my mind we had that, but the fact is you guys still won. Great job in singles Imadh, sauga pride motha ****a.

David: Thanks for hosting this tournament, even though it was a ***** to get too, but you've heard enough of that. Thanks for the pop and ****, we know it was a sacrifice. too bad i never got to play you. (thank god).

AND IN GENERAL, THE GROUP THAT TRAVELLED IN THE SUBWAY/BUS AND SUCH, THAT WAS GREAT TIMES, GOOD CONVO, MADE THE TIME GO FAST.

... O_O we just get home which was.. what 5-10 mins after you got home. And you have SHOUTOUTS posted?! wtf?

Shoutouts saved for this post. Just tired mangz.

D

Deleted member

**** YOU DRINK MILK? oh man coolhat is gonna become god tier soon

Switchblade

Smash Journeyman
okeh im finally gonna stop lurking and start posting <_<. but yea it was a pretty good tournament overall.

David - ;_; im sorry i couldnt bring hot greek matt ;_; IM NOT HIM ;_;. XD. but yea talking seriously (sort of <_<) it was a really well run tournament, time became an issue in the end and we never got to low tiers (random question, have we EVER gotten to doing low tier tournaments <_<? because out of all the tournaments ive been to its always scrapped <_<) a little cramped and hot but when is it not o_o; only thing i can say u need to fix was that during the Singles, TOO many casuals where going on everywhere, the tournament could have finished a little earlier if so many random ppl werent playing casuals and stopped hogging the TVs for randomness. dont get things twisted, i wanted to play casuals as much as anyone there, but I would have much rather had this tournament gone by smoothly without any delays and toward the end when only like 4 matches need to be done, THEN the casuals could have been done on that spare 5th TV

Grmo - <_< i dont understand WHY you just threw your matches like that in pools, if u tried hadr enough u could have beaten me.

Bernard - I now officially fear you O_O;;; but thanks for the positive feedback and encouragement you've been giving me then entire way through =D

Nate - GAHHH I WAS SO F***ING CLOSE TO BEATING U IN POOLS. good matches tho. <_< but my excusable john is this: <_< I dont L-cancel. only reason i was playing defencivly was because i didnt want to be rested <_<;;;;. thanks for your encouragement too, it makes me want to buckle down and get better =D

Adnan - bro, you better start coaching me in this stuff <_< I REALLY, TRULY want to get better >_O. and we never got our ritual set done ;_; lol i need to travel out with u more often to smashfests/tournaments because ive been inspired to SERIOUSLY step up my game, and i need the guy that's been smashing with me from day one to help me out =D.

Chris - O_O dude ur luigi makes me **** my pants, i knew u were good but man im glad ur a sauga player <_<;. *random advertisement* MILK. COOLHAT THINKS ITS COOL ;D *thumbs up*

Imahd - o_o man you seem to be getting better EVERY SINGLE TOURNAMENT. i think itll get to the point i might never even be able to keep up ;_;

Dzenan - man i never got to face u >_<. buuuut i think ill put off a match with you for a bit, I have this new found motivation to get like 50 times better. I'll face u the n XD

ANDY - you have done well my apprentice -.- LOL. you did a good job man. man u were scaring me with the extender tactics O_O. id be ****ed if i let u face me after that. i'd have lst alota self confidence o_o;

Jeffman - GIGA-BOWSER CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve - GAH ILL GET U FOR THAT CHAIN-GRAB TO SPIKE GHEYNESS IN OUR POOLS MATCH.

Jake & Daniel - wanted to talk to u guys a little more. soon enough you might announce me as your superior -.- LOL, jk XD. i wanna get better and I wanna face u guys and learn from the top players.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
David: "GUYS, As of now we are not doing any more friendlies!"
Adrian: "What about ANGRIES?!"

It was bad... but bad enough to be funny

"Can you sign my autograph!?"

Good hosting David, space wasn't really an issue except when people crowd to watch an epic match or something. Otherwise it went smooth.

D

Deleted member

Good tournament..well run..fun..cramped, hot, but it's cool...it won't be that hot for -too- much longer..

singles:

JL - Your marth is definitely more geared towards peach fighting than your falcon it seems. your marth is pretty dang good. Scary at times and keep it up man. Ggs.

Ambrose: I'm glad to see you went so far after our match, haha. man green greens is gay. Holy crap. Luckily i figured it out. More luckily, i played that level so much randomly at my cottage with daniel. Who knew foxes would counterpick it. :( Anyway man, ggs.

Daniel: We ***** doubles... again, to be honest i wasn't really ready at the beginning of this. we lost a few dumb matches but we'd always pick it back up. I dunno. I need more sleep and need less jumps.

Ryan: Hahahaha you just owned the entire city of toronto in one tournament. 6th instantly. whatever, i knew you were hot ****. lets play one day and just sit there and trash talk *****es and comb our hair. you gonna comb your hair playboy? i hope to see corn rows next time son. sick doc, ggs.

bernard: We'll do that deciding match sometime. your fox has definitely gotten better it seems. Ninetails ftw? nice teams matches. you guys are a **** good team.

nate: I dont think we played at all other than doubles. Hope you were playing well. curse is broken.

my pools:

chris: 31231232 im rusty at wc3. but whatever. we'll play more. congrats on making it to the pr, i dont see you leaving anytime soon if you keep it up. your luigi is sick, just keep working on the mindgames and tech and youll be higher soon. Dylan, DYLAN, Dylan Dylan and Dylan!

andy: o____o your samus is **** and i had to really think hard to try and win. Nice job man. we almost never play, it was really nice to finally have a match with you after a while. ggs.

adrian: sick recording. your game and watch is pretty dope too. hahaha oh man. i love low tier people. they make this game fun again. ggs man. hope to see some vids soon, that would be awesome.

andre: my best friend has an amazing falco. dont feel bad.. falcos are definitely my speciality. ggs man. keep playing, you definitely have potential. lots.

ladnan: my peach is defensive? :( i run house man. your peach is looking a lot better, we should ditto some time.

chaotic: nice job with some of those upsets i wont mention. your falcons niceeeee. congrats. keep it up.

switchblade: dont think i played you but you seemed pretty cool, we should play?

euro: your marth is nice. it needs some work though, just on predictability. the first time i rolled behind you and you uptilted, i was impressed. then i fooled you into doing it and i would just dash attack you. my marth has a similar problem... im way too calculating and it feels like i don't change my playstyle up like i do my peach which is :( I like playing marth. anyway, it seems that your arguments are completely nullified, which is how i like them.
the pr right now seems pretty **** accurate. hopefully losing to daniel makes you drop the bias. oh well. good games otherwise.

david: i dont think i played you today, :/ anyway, fun tournament. I can definitely say i'll come back for more. your sheik is looking pretty gay. heh. anyway, it's really amazing that you hosted, so thank you again and again. we should play next time.

steve: nice ics man! i have absolutely no practice against them, so i dont really feel the counterpick toooooooooooo much. those grabs are really gay. but you gotta be gay to win.
but nice.

dzenan: ooooh shiat son your falcon is beastly. keep it up.

imadh: i only played you in doubles but it was funnnnn falcon quadsssss! yes. anyway, youre still pro, keep it up.

ill trya nd find some random pieces of writing i have if you wanna see.

anyway guys, I had a good time but I was so freaking tired. Which is due to a combination of things:

My grandparents are sleeping over, so my nice bed was usurped. I can say that because it was a queen size.

I'm sleeping in a single bed with tons of lumps which is ****ty.

But the main reason was that I was pretty bruised from the night before. I got randomly (and I do mean

randomly..some money of mine was stolen) jumped after the party Daniel and I went to and it was pretty messy

and ****ty. My entire body, while relatively unscathed, is really sore and a day of smash probably wasnt the best

idea but i said i'd come. the entire right side of my mouth was bleeding and i was up until 4 trying to figure out

what to do. So I had maybe 3-4 hours of sleep in a ****ty bed. :( This is why I may have been rude to some

people as I was just so freaking tired. Sorry for that again. Really, I am. :/ Anyway guys.

Good games all around. im going back to bed. see you in 2 weeks.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Okiez I'll like do shoutoutz now and shizz cause I'll be gone for a week..... Yeah!

First off, I had a great time and it was a very well run tournament. So give yourself a hand David, you did a really good job. Plus having drinks was bomb! You talked about suggestions/feedback.... but I've really got nothing for you... cause it was **** good already.
First round upsets were awesome!
Our match was lulz, it sucks how our brackets always seem intertwined, oh well.... till next time.
Oh yeah, I've got the controller you speak of (randomness through coolhat) sooo I can get that back to you when I come back.

Daniel+Jake: No need for shoutouts, I talk to you guys all the time.

Chaotic: Yes man! You were awesome yesterday! I personally think we could have took it even farther in teams, but good **** as is. You were on fire vs David+ JL.

Bernard: Match was intense man, its definetly a fight of "fox gay" vs "Jiggs gay".... and theres nothing wrong with that. Watch out though, it'll only be more intense next time.

Ryan: Huge props on your placing man, our final match was close as hell. I'm coming for that spot bro.... lol I'll tell you now!

I.B: Hah, didn't even get to play you today, but keep up the goodwork, I'll see you in some bracket in the future somewhere hahaha.

D.B: You got gayed in brackets man, but keep up the effort, there's nowhere to go but up.

Powerfull Coolhat Chris: Hahaha funny times. Keep up the good work, infact you might even have to train even harder... the up and comers.... they will come for you.

Adnamadh: When are you going to have your big breakout performance? Hahaha I think it'll come if we give it time. Good times as always.

Euro: I know you didn't place as well as you probably had hoped for, but keep things up. Just like I told D.B there's nowhere to go but up.

Switchblade: Hahaha you did pretty **** well today man, keep up the practise its good to hear you're getting pumped. Its the tournament experience that keeps you from geting anxious in matches.

Ambrose: Good **** man, seriously..... you definetly defended your pr spot yesterday.

Grmo: Hah your Marth is fun to play against don't worry. Keep things up man, dont get so down about things when you lose, you're never down and out untill you're down and out.

JL: Hah, you know you're good dude. Keep doing what you're doing. GGs.

To anyone I missed: Ummmm ggs.

iownu1337

Smash Rookie
Umm, i'm that Brian kid and that was a fun first tournament. Though i didnt really stay as i had to leave early. I will probably come to the next biweekly.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Hello Brian. It would have been nice to see you stay longer. I am glad you plan to attend the next biweekly.

RESULTS YOU FILTHY CREATURES

Smashturbation 1

^SINGLES BRACKET. IF POOLS ARE DESIRED THEY WILL BE POSTED. But I don't remember what they were. Only that one pool, after forming pools, was extremely easy and the others were fairly balanced. But whatever.

Singles results:
1: Delorted1
1: Raynex
3: Ryan
4: I.B
5: Ambrose
5: Divine Knight
7: JL
7: Runawayfire
9: Coolhat
9: Europhoria
9: Chaotic
9: Dragon_Hawk
13: Lone Wolf
13: Kjdjy
13: Lanowen
13: D.B

If you're not mentioned there, you didn't make it out of pools.

^DOUBLES BRACKET. Team Moast Originality Ever was I.B and D.B because their team was truly original. If you for whatever reason dislike the name I gave you, deal with it and register a name next time.

Doubles Results:
1: Team Ryan Ford (Unknown and Raynex)
2: Jake and Daniel (Del and Divine Knight)
3: Team Moast Originality (I.B and D.B)
4: Feat: Chaotic and Runawayfire (Chaotic and Runawayfire)
5: Asian Sensations (JL and Dragon_Hawk)
5: Team Shoryuken (Coolhat and Adnan)
7: The only team gayer than David (Ambrose and Europhoria)
7: Smashbound (Grmo and Jeffman)

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
:0h man this was one great event.

Shoutz mangz!

Andy: lol @ ZADNAN. Great stuff man, omg. You shoulda saw me and Imadh when you were facing Jake on PS. We were going NUTS. Aww man, it was great to see you into it. Honestly man, gotta give you props to you and your Samus. Way to rep Sauga. We'll talk moar about a friendly game of whatever. n__n *waits for Imadh to interrupt and say Halo 2* See you at the next smashfest/tourny.

Dzenan: Good stuff man. Kinda got ****ed in brackets but it happens man. Work on that Falcon, get those setups going and ****. You nearly cost Imadh your teams set. We'll talk more about this when we meet up. But all I gotta say is we're gonna get back to work on getting better, both of us. :] Keep up the power.

Matt: Good stuff. You came out, I was surprised you did. Tell your dad I said thanks for the ride, I dont think I said anything since I was so possessed by smash. Make it to more tournaments, research more, and watch more vids. These are crucial to improving. Get hype and get serious, competition is not slowing down for nobody. Trust me when I say that.

Grmz: :0 good stuff on doubles man. Keep it up, lol. Both you and Jeff felt the wrath of the SHOORRYUUKENN! seriously though I heard about how you wanted to forfeit your pool matches after one silly lose. suck it up and get a better attitude, really. Emotions and Mindset are factors in tense matches. You got crazy tech, find a way to implement it and execute it.

Jeff: Holy, read through Grmz shoutout. It's practically the same deal. Great stuff man, you were doing a good ****ing job on PS in that doubles match, really. I like that Ganon, but that's biased of me since I <3 Ganon. You guys really have a nack with tech skill. Make it to more events, get MENERGIZED (LOL!) and play. I can't say anything more to you guys.

Eric: haha good stuff man, you did a good job with recording and ****. So I heard you picked up a new character? am I right? lol. Keep it up, you got a good cast of players in your area. Hook something up with them and play, improve and ****. See you at the next tournament perhaps. Wish we played though.

Adrian: :0 no johns. LOL! I caught you saying it too! Are you serious though? you say that even to your mom? rofl!!! omg man pro ****. Thanks for the recordings man, it's good to see that you got motivated because of the rankings. Just next time, tell Matt that Adnan wants his rematch :]. Good stuff. LOL @ ANGRIES! joke of the tournament.

Steve: I really should play your ICs. According to David I play a good peach against the ICs, so if you want some serious practice against a peach that knows that matchup, MM me and I'll give you my all. Good job in pools though, I heard you did really well. As for the CoS vs Sauga thing, next time. We'll do it. I'll even post it up as a Facebook event LOL.

Ken: .__. Good stuff, I just wish I gave you my all man. Really. You did well and Nate was telling me you did reallly well in doubles. Now this is what you do, you tell the entire CoS squad to do the same thing! lol seriously it helps your game out a lot. wtf @ your random smashs? omg it was ming boggling. I'll get tha hang of it mang. You look mexican, give me tacos (I know your goan). Hope to get another set against you soon.

Mike: Rough day =/ don't worry man, you know what you need to work on. You're an intelligent player and eventually after you get your technique down, you'll see the wins start racking up. We'll play again sometime and it'll be epic lol. Keep it up and don't beat yourself up too much. You have a good Marth.

Ambrose: Quite surprised that you lost to Imadh in that set but he's just clutch like that man, really. You proved well, and thats how and why you evolved into Metapod. LOL! Watching Jake beat you hurt me so much D: but you simply got beat, really. You ***** my peach in those matches so there is improvement. Cool it down man, it looked like you were hella nervious. But that's fine, there is always next time.

Julian: :0 nice stuff man. Other Marth players can learn a thing or two from you as far as spacing goes. Tight set man lol you pulled through and did well. Good stuff, you got that funny Falcon. Don't forget to use the Ganon here and there :] you're definately PR quality. See you at David's I guess, lol.

Mikey: pure lulz. It was real nice to see you.

Jason: Good stuff man, you looked a bit unfamiliar with the advance techniques. Haha Marth is a good pick. Find tournies and smashfests and spam the **** outta them. Better luck next time bud. Hope we play again man, really,

James: D: Where are you man, I miss you. LOL! We need to **** doubles again. Seriously ****. The scene is getting pretty intense man, hop back soon.

Bernard: Heyy, you did well man. Nice **** in doubles, I can see that you hate Peaches, then how come you dont hate mine? ]: XD it's always nice watching you play and talking to you man, keep up this singles streak rampage.

Ryan: Man of the tournament. yo where the **** have you been with all this talent. Those cape edgeguards on IB were ****ing scary and hideous. Your one nasty ****er LOL. Amazingly good **** in Doubles omg. Good job getting a spot in the PR man, you deserve it. Much respect to you man, much. n___n another threat that belongs to NNR, great.

Daniel: LOL nice ride back. Good **** in doubles. I was learning stuff from you and jake in doubles. You guys know how to play on gimmicky levels. Haha nice Sheik aswell, saw some good stuff. Way to defend yourself there though too. With all the rising talent man things are getting really interesting, I think you agree. I want my tournament rematch <3.

Jake: Holy **** man, your Peach is nuts. I'm not gonna lie, I used to play a Peach just like yours but just... less ownage. And I used to think you weren't much. But now I see that you arent on the ECC PR for no reason. Good stuff man, I'm still waiting for me to get paired up against you in a tournament match, I seriously can't wait for that to happen. <333

Nate: Haha impressive stuff man. I have to say you are doing a real good job as a panelist. Watching Chris must make you think back eh? lol. Haha yeah man I hear you have some ill reading skillz. :0 wtfhax? Good Jiggs as usual, I gotta settle the score with you. It'll happen next time, I swear.

David: Good stuff, well run too. Our mistake? Pizza. It hurt us with time management since we had to eat it and **** and that slowed down pools which left openings for friendlies. It was lots of fun n__n just forgetting my cell sucked *** lol. Don't give up man, I want to see the same attitude you had that one night you were talking to me about those goals. You're talented. rofl me and Imadh were like "O____O" @ your techchasing dthrows on Chaotic on Japes. Keep it up :].

Overall this was loads of fun, great ride there and back. Things are looking bright for Mississauga again. Way to rep guys. I just wish I coulda done better myself. Oh well, back to practicing.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
The only reason I wanted to forfeit was because I hadn't eaten all day and I was grumpy, and as a result I didn't really know what I was doing in the match. It was like I had no control over my character, and it was just very frustrating. "There's no point in me staying in here, I'll just be wasting their time". That's how I was thinking at the time, and like I said I was thinking the way I don't normally because I was feeling bad about something completely unrelated to the tournament and I was hungry, and so on. I'm not normally like that unless I'm angry at myself for something else and feel like being harsh on myself regardless. I dunno, I have self esteem issues. That's it with my johns, I just wanted to clear that up. Sorry for being stupid.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Ken: .__. Good stuff, I just wish I gave you my all man. Really. You did well and Nate was telling me you did reallly well in doubles. Now this is what you do, you tell the entire CoS squad to do the same thing! lol seriously it helps your game out a lot. wtf @ your random smashs? omg it was ming boggling. I'll get tha hang of it mang. You look mexican, give me tacos (I know your goan). Hope to get another set against you soon.
It's not random smashes if it connects ;) And uh i don't have tacos, but i got plenty of sausage. Close guess on the goan, and ya i'll pass the word on about doubles...

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
thx for hosting this tournament david. It was well prepared and i had lots of fun. But maybe next time u could make ppl clean things up a bit before they left.

Chris: great luigi, we had close match at the end there. lol, your luigi lived forever in dreamland.

Jake: Your peach is crazy. So different from other peaches i faced. I better change my strategies if i wanna have a chance of winning.

adnan: good games. Im glad i banned mute city. We need to play more, seriously need some peach practice.

micheal: marth ditto was tight. close matches. I thought i'd be able to handle u with sheik but i was wrong lol. Had to do the ditto.

JL: Cant believe i had to face u lol. It all depended on the first character blind pick I think. I thought u were going to go sheik/marth. good games though.

David: never got to face u, but your sheik is just crazy lol. PLatform chain throw?? n-air spike...haha.

imadh: I never knew u could use fox! Our marth vs sheik matches were really close. If i had known u had a fox i wouldnt of counter picked corneria. But still, your fox is good. Good games.

Eric: good games with your marth when we played some friendlies. You have improved a lot.

Daniel: You can use quite a few characters! lol. We had some nice friendlies. good games.

Raynex: Didnt get to face u much except for those friendlies at the beginning. I was warming up...so yea haha. I look forward to facing your fox again. Its fast.

Ryan: congrats on your rank on the pr. You placed well in the tournament. Good job. Didnt get to play you much, but I look forward to next time.

Andy: your samus is has improved a lot! You kept using up-b to cancel my pillar, didnt expect that lol. I still have my sheik though! good games.

alphameric

Smash Ace
davod, can you tell your buddy to hurry up with the cam'd footage?
i'd like to get started before i have other stuff to do (ie: play eve)

also, brackets plx so i can upload the stuff that isnt pair with the cam

unknown522

Some guy
Great tourney. Good job on hosting David. Here are my shoutouts:

NNR First. To my crewmates: I'm back, and for sure we r gonna tear it up in crew battles from now on!! Remember wat we gotta say after each KO alright?!?

Jake: Good matches man. U totally owned me. I remember the last time we played was when I was the best member in the crew, but I guess not anymore. Ur peach is actually really good, and u play smart with her (even though I will always and forever still jon about peach, shiek and marth). I came up with 3 characters I wanna use to counter peach now, but we'll see. Good stuff in teams too, I thought u guys had that in the winners finals but u guys got unlucky. Frig, 2x Peach is the most whack and most challenging team I ever faced lol. Still good job in the tourney, and it was fun teaming with u to warm up nate and ken.

Also, I'll come by to chill again soontime man. We can comb our hair lol!!

Daniel: Good stuff in teams man. Same thing I said about Jake with the 2x peach thing. GGs in the pool match too, that was really close, but u won man. Good job. Hopefully I get to play u again next time, or just come to Jake's when I'm there, or we can probably go to ur place.

I'll never forget when Bernard said "Done" the first time in teams on Brinstar, lol

Nate: Good matches in the tourney man!! That was really close, and the jiggz ditto in the second match was too jokes. I threw that away man! Lol. We gotta chill soon and play man.

Bernard: Yo, good games in the tourney. I knocked u into losers in the first round and u came back and beat me in losers finals. Good job in teams!! Team Ryan Ford owns yo!! I'm like the point guard cuz I make u look better!! HAHA!!

To the other ppl in my pool: Good games man! Had to fight a bunch of shieks and marths lol, but 4-1 is not bad anyway.

Eric: Good games man. That first match u were schooling me in the beginning, but I took all ur stocks after that, lol. But seriously, GGs man! Hope to see u again soon

D4XL(I forgot ur name lol, my bad I'll try to remember) : Good games man. Hopefully u come around to some more tourneys to hone ur skills.

mike: GGs man. We play quite a lot so yea. Good job in the tourney as well. We'll play again soon, just keep practicing!!

D.B.(forgot ur name sry, I'll remember next time): GGs man, I dunno how u can possibly jon about mario and doc but o well. Just keep working on it, ur pretty good already.

Since I played all NNR ppl in my bracket besides one the remainder in my bracket:

Imahd: GGs man. U came really close in that tourney match. Marth really has the upper hand in that match up but o well. I can tell u were nervous in that match, cuz I choked too and almost caused u to make a comeback. It was an honour to finally get to play u since I heard so much about u! Anyways, we gotta play again soon!

The remaining ppl that I didn't mention yet:

Andrei: Good job, in ur second tourney ever man! I'm gonna train u some more alright buddy?!? I'mma link u up soon

Andy: I didn't get to play u, but I was watching tho. Good job making it into brackets.

Chris (cool hat): GGs man. I heard a lot about u, and u really are a great luigi player. Respects for that, plus ur on the PR with luigi. U deserve it.

Adnan: I didn't get to play u again but o well. Next time. Thx for all the comments u gave me man, and good job on coaching Imahd, I think it really helped him make a comeback.

Juelz(JL): didn't get to play u, but next time man.

Amberose: I didn't get to play u but I was watching. Good stuff man. Keep practicing!!

man, this is taking long, I'm gonna rush now..........

Ken, adrian and the other dude (my bad, I forgot lol): Thx for the rides, and I will play u guys next time, or maybe I'll come down to pickering.

Grmo: GGs man. A mario should never 4 stock a marth man. Good falco ditto too. I think u should play with more ppl than just jeffman, to get more variety of matchups and play styles.

Jeffman: same thing I said to Grmo after the match thing. I'll play u another time.

Jason: GGs, especially with the Roy ditto man. Ur not bad. Come to STOS' sometime and we'll play there.

David: Nice hosting man. I'll come by sometime once I get ur contact. Or come by bernard's is u know where it is. I'll definately play u sometime, and I'll use a new character as well maybe.

To any1 I may have forgotten and I'm pretty sure I did: my bad and good games/stuff.

K I'm out, peace

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Update on front page.

Adnan: Yes, I'm depressed. But we had good games. My tech chasing vs Chaotic was subpar, are you insane? Only two of the throw sequences 0-deathed. I'm not consistent enough yet. When I can grab four times in a match and kill with them alone then I will be content with my tech chasing abilities. As it stands, however, my tech chasing is woefully inadequate. But I will work on that. No Johns but right now It's really laziness that's keeping my tech chasing this inadequate. When someone builds a habit of teching one way and only that way, when they change it I'm lazy and react too slowly. And I'm not making effective enough use of my filthier tricks. But those will be implemented. I kind of threw Rainbow Cruise. Sigh. My mind wasn't with me that day. You win on FoD for some reason.

Mike: Stop calling me a *****.

Ryan: Your Doc is sexy. 'Grats on placing so high in everything. It sucks that Peach gays Doc so hard. Next time I may wind up playing you. Perhaps I will use my ICs vs your Doc. Or my Sheik. I really have no preference... in a tournament match I might be ICs for nostalgia though.

Bernard: I should have won on Stadium... sigh. Oh well. Next time I shall prevail. My Sheik needs extensive work. You were too high to combo into Fair with F-tilt. I must research ways to alleviate this defficiency. 3-stock on Yoshi's made me happy, although that loss on Stadium continues to bother me. I must work harder. I'm not strong enough yet.

Imadh: Good job on placing so high. Stop trying to counterpick me with Falco it's not going to work. Play Falcon. Your Falcon is like your Marth only better. Honestly, and this is said with no hate, you are an aggressive person. You blatantly flaunt your knowledge of aggressive approaches during games and while this works for some characters like Fox and Falcon, it really doesn't work for Marth (the way you do it) because you destroy your own spacing when you do that, which is why I love fighting your Marth with ICs because grabs just seem to come to me. Either start playing your Falcon more or get more space-conscious with Marth because this whole "RAMBO ATTACK OF DOOM" thing isn't working.

Dzenan: You're awesome. I'm sorry Tio hates you. I'll talk it out with him; I'm bringing him to therapy so he makes better random brackets. Actually I'll just work on seeding better. >___>

Steve: Good job making it out of pools. The trick to Luigi is to ban FD and then grab him and gay him to death with d-throw, u-smash into uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair uair. Your uair is very good in this matchup. Thank you for showing me that D-throw D-smash is usable on Ganon. I may actually start playing ICs vs Ganon when I'm bored or it's a friendly now instead of just gaying them to death with Sheik. Although I doubt it since I'm working on my Fox.

Eric: You = Lifesaver. Thank you for all your help planning this, I couldn't have done it without you. <3

Ambrose: Watching you go on berserk rampage after tournament and **** Divine Knight for about an hour was priceless. We can work on your Sheik. I can show you some basics that make Marth much more manageable.

JL: Next time we take teams lol. We should have picked FD. Nice showing in singles.

Nate: Ugh. 2 sds in my first game. 2 sds. Ugh. Nice job in singles. I don't think you're going to beat Bernard. I'll say that much. After that ranking battle and T8 it has become clear that Jiggs needs her Rest combos and edgeguarding to keep pace with Fox. And Bernard doesn't give you many of either.

Ken: I don't believe in magic. I think it was Satan. Our relationship has been a bit strained recently ever since I met Tim. Long story short me and Satan had a messy breakup and I'm with Tim now. So he's probably like trying to kill me or something right now. Rematch will be sexy.

Adrian: No angries for you.

Chris: Congrats on making PR and for a strong showing. I don't know how you pulled it off but whatever. Nice match vs Steve. It's nice to see a low tier like win and stuff every now and then. You use the dair and random nair combos really well vs ICs to split them. It's interesting.

Andy: Next time I say we play some friendlies. Kirby vs Samus is loads of fun. It's like fighting an Abrams tank that periodically gains the ability to fly with a latex, cherry-flavoured, pre-lubricated condom. Or maybe I'll try a serious character vs Samus. Like my ICs. I need to learn how to powershield missiles consistently with ICs so I can start beasting your Samus with them rather than using my gay Sheik. Sheik vs Samus is gay.

Daniel: Congrats on placing well in doubles and singles. I appreciate your role as poolmaster and will probably request you act as poolmaster again next time so I don't have to work as hard. Show up on time.

Jake: Congrats on winning singles and getting second in doubles. Your Peach appears to be vicious.

Matt: I don't need you to be hot greek Matt I just need a hot Matt naked or shirtless minimally. You will suffice. :) You don't L-cancel wtf. No wonder you seemed slower than the other Marths. O__________O

Jason: I see you, like many others, have had the Bernard experience. While I cannot personally admit to being owned particularly hard by Bernard any longer (ask him about Yoshi's) I must confess that his Fox is quite irritating. I must learn the secret to defeating him more consistently. You and I had good games. My Fox is one of the weaker ones but you held your own against it with a good degree of finesse. It's nice to see that Coolhat is not the only low tier main.
Although everyone gives up Roy and Luigi eventually.

Grmo: :( I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you next time. You're definitely improving though. You seemed to have my brother figured out pretty easily.

Jeffman: lol Kirby in pools. Oh man. Maybe we should have Kirby ditto'd rofl. I like your Falco's lasering. It's incredibly gay but dammit your Falco is fluid. Now just work on your combo game and pillaring and we'll have a winner. I await the day you and Grmo start breaking out of pools and causing upsets. It will amuse me.

DLSix: ANOTHER SHEIK MAIN I FEEL SLIGHTLY LESS ALONE. <3

Brian: You are awesome. It's a shame I didn't get to see you play but I look forward to finally seeing you play and possibly playing against you myself.

If I missed you it's because I forgot and not because I don't care.

Drolian

Smash Journeyman
There's so many bend over joke possibilities in David's posts, but I don't think they'd have the same effect.

BTW, I know you're cheating with my Falco with Jeff's falco.

God, this sounds like a soap opera.

unknown522

Some guy
I'm scared now...........................................................................

anyways, I'm not coming to the next bi-weekly for sure. I'm gone that whole weekend

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
1st: Jake and Daniel. Those were the best dubs matches I’ve ever played in a tourney. Too fun and too close, I seriously can’t wait for the next dubs tourney.

2nd: Good turnout+lots of pop = Sexy tourney

Time for MY shoutouts:

Jake/Delorted: Wow. I got shine gayed by Ryan first round and still Foxed my way through losers. 1st & 2nd? Hawt ish.

Daniel/DVKN: Our set isn't done. I would've much preferred a Fox ditto, because I can't fight Peaches for sh*t. Yours is pretty good though. Try picking up Falco or something, Sheik failed hard. :D

DONE.

Ambrose: The friendlies..what the heeell happened there? I know you're better than that. Hope to play you again soon.

Lanowen: Why do we ALWAYS seem to be in the same pool...or meet in a bracket somewhere? Your Jiggs and its spacing angers me. Great Samus though, you did well against me on Battlefield.

Coolhat: I love your weegi. Nuff said.

Adrian: You are the KING of recording. I like your business card. That is all :D

Ken: I apologize for that whole losers bracket thing. You have a good Falcon, don't let my furry gay get you down. Next time shotgun is miiiine. GGs.

Steve: You're rides are the best rides ever. Extract all the suggestive material from that sentence...and you've got yourself a pretty good compliment. I eagerly await the next match against your ICs. Have fun at the cottage with the boyss dude.

Jason: Your Roy is pretty good. You just need to come out more and get to know people. Play and gain experience; a good Roy is definetly not unheard of. Hope to see you at the next bi-weekly.

Imadh: You did WAAAAY better against me than you usually do. Holy sh*t...I'm banning Yoshis against you for suuuure. That stage gayed me out so haard. Tippers through platforms and whatnot :( I'll really put the pressure on the next time we face. Practice up boi. GGz.

D.B.: I don't think I played you that much. But still...you are NUTS in doubles. You just play so different, like 'good' different. Keep it up, you and Imahd almost had me and Ryan beat. GGs.

David: THANK YOU FOR HOSTING. I was so f*ed up because of that pop. So gassy :D We didn't play...Nate made a crazy comeback. You're Sheik is GOOD though! I hope to see you again, preferably in the Grandfinals of your next tourny. Deal?

Adnan: You pumped me up maaangz. That fresh air did me good before my big match. Ty for all the positive feedback and the PR reppp. We need more matches!

Mike: I maintain that the double 4 stock I forced you to endure was more due to my skill than your lack of energy…but. Naaah. Your Marth is getting better, you took me on Dreamland. Your edge-guarding is much harder to combat than a lot of the other Marths I play. Keep it up, and GGs.

J.L: Sheik Ditto?!? NEVER AGAIN. Aaaand W.O.W. at 4 platform nairs to usmash. Your Marth is still my favourite in Toronto. GGs dood.

Ryan: Can’t believe we took Dubs. THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO COME OUT MORE OFTEN.

When did your Doc get so **** good? I was really surprised by your performance. You play REALLY smart. Lets own it up again at the next one maan.

Andrei: I barely played you. Just keep coming out to the tournies…you’ll get better. I promise :D

“It’s like all fiyaa…allllll the tiiiime.”

Switchblade: I had you in pools. Don’t spam fmash. Practice hard with madnan and the rest of the Sauga kiddies. GGs man.

Nate: Jiggs Gay vs. Fox Gay. Wicked matches we had bro. Hope to play you again soon.

Grmo: I convinced you not to quit. YAY! You are, more or less, technically sound. Just practice moving in accordance with the way your opponent moves…because jumping around and being flashy and technical isn’t always so smart. Also…a lot of times you could’ve killed people with a dair with Falco…but you just naired..

This brings to mind –choice of moves-. Make sure you think about the fastest way to K.O. your opponent, and spend less time thinking about how to make a combo flashy. You have a lot of potential though. GGs.

This is a mindgame by Adnan, Bernard couldn't post these up so I did.

Jake you sux! worst peach in the city! <33

Top Bottom