• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 19: Snow Storm Catastrophe

unknown522

Some guy
Singles:

33 entrants:

1: Raynex ($132.50) :foxmelee: :falcomelee:
1: Unknown522 ($132.50) :foxmelee:
3: Idea ($30) :jigglypuffmelee: :falcomelee:
4: Riddlebox ($15) :peachmelee: :foxmelee:
5: Sanuzi ($10) :falcomelee:
5: Coffeeblack ($10) :foxmelee:
7: Zen :sheikmelee: :falcomelee:
7: summonedfist :foxmelee:
9: Windrose :falconmelee:
9: Sauc3 :foxmelee:
9: Europhoria :marthmelee:
9: HammerTime :icsmelee:
13: Guru :sheikmelee:
13: Red :sheikmelee:
13: Vagtackler :peachmelee:
13: KasonBirdwoman :foxmelee:

Doubles:

4 Teams:

1: RaynFord (Unknown522 + Raynex) ($60.00)
2: Euro+Sauc3 (Euro + Sauc3) ($20.00)
3: CoffeeBlack+Idea (CoffeeBlack + Idea)
4: Jethrotex+Windrose (Jethrotex + Windrose)

Singles incomplete due to time constraints. Will finish at another location. May or may not be streamed.

Amateur bracket was cancelled for Project M side event

Project M side event cancelled due to time constraints, late entries, weather, etc

Will post pools on thursday if they don't delete the TIO file by then.

Thanks for coming out. Next monthly will be on March 16th.

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
Wow way to scumbag me out of my teams winnings! Wheres my $4?!

Also, me and riddlebox went 2-1 not 2-0.

And ggs everybody :)

:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
fun tourney. i'll try and find some legit hand stretches, or maybe practice a little, so i can actually perform. but i rly dont want to do that <-<

this didnt even happen to me at apex u.u. oh well

shoutouts never

ggs

idea

Smash Master
huh, the whole time i thought it was "vagtacular."

austin, we should team again sometime, it was fun and you already seem pretty good at teams :)

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
The summoned fish

Great tournament, made my belated birthday week spectacular. I enjoyed it a lot especially dinner afterwards. You guys are awesome.

Good ish to Josh - this is like the best ive seen you play in a while...you were ***** on fire and creative as ****...before and after da toke.

Coffeeblack - Good **** beating me in another close set. I'm gonna take a close look at the matches/commentary (lol already have)...revision to playstyle imminent. You guys thought kyle was gay bzzzzzzzzzzzt. **** like this is what makes people strive to be better, so I hope this gave you a little bit of determination...granted im no weonraynunknownkazebedri

Summened fist - JACKIE, glad u made it out and saved me from the **** controller that i abandoned at anc LOL. ONE MO THING. I told u, u got da moves.

Kyle - The Kyle Effect.

London - Kurtis, Art, Ben, I dont' remember the tag of your trainees : ty for coming out, puttin the pressure on GTA from the unknown regions of ontario. OMG WE SHOULD DO A CREW BATTLE VS GTA `-` lol. Kurtis I finally caught your *** *****. GET SLAPPED SON.

Great set Art - it was like a mini soap opera...I laughed I cried then the finale was completely different from expectations lol. I had to change a lot mid set you're really patient and smart.

Deox/Vagtackler - I tackled your vag mother****er `-` also u dun taunt in ***** fights round here u see? lol good games, you're pretty technical...I wish Peach dittos were more entertaining to others.

Jethrotex - Emulate davids peach more when you find you have met a tough opponent, trust me it helps a ton. STOP GIVING UP MID SET *******, I SAW U LOOKIN OVER TO ME, I'M NOT BOUT DAT.

Jotora - dat gannon do....

For everyone else, pools and all, great games good tournament it was realllllllllllly fun.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
^ he sucks balls (edit... i had this written before you changed your post to all the shoutouts)

1: Raynex ($132.50) -- not a whole lot to say to you :p didn't even play you :( but was really nice seeing you...since like July? :D

1: Unknown522 ($132.50) -- thanks again for regging me and newton despite us being late. We tried our best to keep you posted and finish our pools asap (thanks again for putting us in wave 2). Absolutely appreciated :) you rock!

3: Idea ($30) -- good games. Was happy to take a game off you at all. My gameplan sorta just fell apart LOL

4: Riddlebox ($15) -- yeah "hurry up and kick my ***" my ***. You beat me on the usual. Heh. Maybe I'll practise dat vs. peach techskill again ;) stupid messing up a turnaround waveshine...

5: Sanuzi ($10) -- sorry didn't get to play you in friendlies!! Next time for sure :) good job doing so well!

5: Coffeeblack ($10) -- holy crap you've improved. Scary fox is scary. Gave me run for my money in that MM. We gotta redo it tho...g4 and g5 we had the lamest technical flubs ever LOL got dat 3game comeback tho ;D

7: Zen -- was really nice seeing you too. Been over a year. Tied with me bro ;) haha glad you made the trip! And fun friendlies as always :)

7: summonedfist -- yo not bad not bad you had some sexy ledgedash usmashes vs kyle ;) haha

9: Windrose -- i didn't get to play your falcon :( your 2ndaries are a lot better now tho ;) sad you left early. but those cny priorities :)

9: Sauc3 -- yo why 9th bro? get some sleep you lazy bum and stop going falco on ppl. was really nice seeing you again too :D hopefully next time you'll be more awake and the usual estatic you lol

9: Europhoria -- yo nice seeing and chatting with you again :D despite you calling me out for everything i do LOOOL good times good times :) stop stealing my partner next time plzkthx </3

9: HammerTime -- you guys have gotten insanely good. scary. your grabs are stylin' and deadly. I sincerely apologize for semi-platform camping you in bracket. but with my current techskill it had to be done LOL you wereeeee sortaaaa just waiting around on the ground waiting for me to mess up to punish (which happened way too often LOOOOL) so i only took to the ground when i felt comfortable...hehehe. You'll get me next time :)

13: Guru -- glad i had you in pools so i could for sure play you lol fun games were fun games and nice seeing you again. see you in march maybe :p

13: Red -- fun games in pools! wish i played you more. was nice meeting you!

13: Vagtackler -- same as red. I honestly thought your tag said something else... LOL... ggs yo :D

13: KasonBirdwoman -- good games good games. you guys have stepped it up by a LOT

shoutouts to everyone else I didnt list cuz i just c&p'd the results... looking at you bernal and jenny and ray and dylan and etcetcetc. good friendlies were good, and officially meeting (some of) you guys for the first time :)

you guys have improved so much. felt like doing shoutouts cuz i hadn't done any since like '11 probably T_T a ton of fun. i've honestly never missed the game and the community as much as i had til this tourney and the sushi hangout after. you guys are too good. makes me really wanna go pick up my setup now and repractise XD but i also feel like the tradeoff was that i wasn't so conditioned to do some of the general **** i always do (shut up kurtis and james i'm not talking to you LOL). it definitely improved some of my gameplay esp in fox dittos--for those who don't know i absoltuely hate that wretched MU.

that's all i have to say now. but you guys were a ton of fun :) <3

edit 2: and **** you guys who take me to FoD (looking at you coffeeblack) i strike/ban it all day for a reason LOL. i'm much too lazy to perform on that stage >_>

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
Kyle teaming with you was awesome, id be down as long as cyan isnt there. I cant abandon the homie lol

Edit: those ****in 2v1s !!

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
shoutzorz:
coffee: too beast calm THE *** DOWN takin gta by storm also you ***** me in a lil salty. next tiem next tiem
juan: awesome matches as per norm, mm next time too lololol gettin soda's courtesy of the st
coastward/zef/jenny: fun friendlies yo falcon wombos too good
london england guys: good seein you guys, games really soon get hyped were gonna train up until 519 is GTA x10
sf: great games man, hella fun set
saux: mang stop bein so off and on just gotta get in the ZONE
everyone in my pools: gggggames
david: lol you shoulda ***** me stop bein so jank man

also vagtackler LOOOOL I thought it was vagtastic.

kai/nick/vyzor: flopmasters

HammerTime

Smash Journeyman
9: HammerTime -- you guys have gotten insanely good. scary. your grabs are stylin' and deadly. I sincerely apologize for semi-platform camping you in bracket. but with my current techskill it had to be done LOL you wereeeee sortaaaa just waiting around on the ground waiting for me to mess up to punish (which happened way too often LOOOOL) so i only took to the ground when i felt comfortable...hehehe. You'll get me next time :)
lol it's all good. It's my fault for not adapting to the way you were playing. I'm just a bit too used to fox mains running at me and going super agro. Anyhow good games.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
also ggs to krisp and jotora

and nice meetin everyone that I hadn't previously
lol@bernal getting me that crucial stock. Had to take advantage of that, GGs regardless i can't even remember what happened exactly.

Damn mid terms, I'm all hyped up to start practicing more but life keeps getting in the way. BRB while I drop out for smash. At least the April monthly is after school is finished, gunna go hard if the smell doesn't get in the way :troll:

idea

Smash Master
any news on that anaconda? i'm not sure if snow would impede an anaconda, or...maybe it spins around inside the snow at high speeds, creating a slick ice-coated tunnel through which to propel itself at its prey.

Bing

Smash Master
The results are kind of confusing lmfao.

Like, Coffeeblack 5th, Hammtertime and Europhoria at 9th...

I mean no insult, good **** Everyone. Looked like an intense tournament despite the **** storm.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
THE MANLY MAN BEAST

also hamilton will win one of these someday...

edit: also it's starting to look like sacking doubles for pm or amateurs would be a good idea

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
i dont want to sack doubles, but im not down to enter again with only 4 teams. everyone should seriously enter its sooooooooo much fun id rather do doubles than pm anyday

Cyan_

Smash Lord
noobs need to enter doubles more wtf

whoa nice post austin same time

Top Bottom