• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(And kinda scary. But I'm not surprised. I'm pretty sure Amphibia made a joke about them once...)
___

Mable: "I think it uses a wheel and pulley system to retract the tether after it's launched..."
___

-Lilith's thoughts?-
Weiss: "If it did, I forgot..."
---
Alear: "All within such a small device? Incredible..."
---
Lilith: I hope they'll get better...

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Will respond in the morning.
As I've mentioned to Uni and Digi on Discord, depression has hit me hard in the afternoon, and while I thought I'd be willing to make a response after I got home from work, I can already tell I'm just going to want to lay low the rest of the evening and maybe even sleep early. My apologies for the inconvenience, I know I brought in Citramon specifically for April Fools shenanigans, but I just can't do anymore tonight.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will respond in the morning.
As I've mentioned to Uni and Digi on Discord, depression has hit me hard in the afternoon, and while I thought I'd be willing to make a response after I got home from work, I can already tell I'm just going to want to lay low the rest of the evening and maybe even sleep early. My apologies for the inconvenience, I know I brought in Citramon specifically for April Fools shenanigans, but I just can't do anymore tonight.
Hey, man, it's perfectly fine. Taking time for yourself to rest mentally and emotionally should be your priority.

Take all the time you need, Golden.

Weiss: "If it did, I forgot..."
---
Alear: "All within such a small device? Incredible..."
---
Lilith: I hope they'll get better...
(It was a living blue beetle that someone threw. I think it was like...what did Blake say it was called again? A reference?)
___

Mabel: "It's easily one of mankind's greatest adventuring inventions." :p
___

-It'll depend on whether or not Viridi...well, changes her beliefs about humans at all, or at the very least drops her grudge against them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(It was a living blue beetle that someone threw. I think it was like...what did Blake say it was called again? A reference?)
___

Mabel: "It's easily one of mankind's greatest adventuring inventions." :p
___

-It'll depend on whether or not Viridi...well, changes her beliefs about humans at all, or at the very least drops her grudge against them-
Weiss: "That sounds about right."
---
Alear: "I can see that."
---
-seems like it, yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "That sounds about right."
---
Alear: "I can see that."
---
-seems like it, yes-
(Then yeah, it was a reference to this game and the Blue Shells) -Trying to at least regain 5th or 4th place-
___

-Other Emblems present agree or aren't so convinced?-
___

-But just like Lilith said, that...kind of change in views and beliefs on an entire species isn't the kind that can happen overnight...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Then yeah, it was a reference to this game and the Blue Shells) -Trying to at least regain 5th or 4th place-
___

-Other Emblems present agree or aren't so convinced?-
___

-But just like Lilith said, that...kind of change in views and beliefs on an entire species isn't the kind that can happen overnight...-
-it's an uphill battle...-
---
-they're not sure what to think...-
---
-something Undyne can agree on because it took some time for her to realize her current viewpoints?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's an uphill battle...-
---
-they're not sure what to think...-
---
-something Undyne can agree on because it took some time for her to realize her current viewpoints?-
-And it's the 2nd lap...-
___

-Having never seen a device quite like this one before?-
___

..You know, you've got a point about Viridi. I used to hate humanity's guts, myself, but you heard that part already. It took me years, and more than just that kid trying to save my life and refusing to fight me even in self-defense, to finally convince me that I was wrong that, well, humans weren't so bad after all. No better or worse than other monsters, at least.

Realizing I was wrong and that I misjudged humans as a whole wasn't easy for me. It...kinda imploded my brain at first, matter of fact. Not sure if that was due to believing otherwise for years, sheer pride, or both. But an overnight change didn't happen for me or my beliefs at the time, either.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-not to mention no place to charge it-

-but having someone deliver letters through the Outrealm Gate...?-
---
Palu: "Very much so."
---
-she HAS to figure out what's in Shez...-
---
Emblem Tiki: "Absolutely~!"
-That may work... So yeah, this doesn't has to be the last time they meet-
---
Morrigan: "I'm interested~"
---
-But how will she be able to do as such?-
---
Martha: "...Thanks!" -will do more for she!-
Star: "Kinda like...a normal unicorn? Well, this one looked like a baby. And it had it no pupils."
___

Linebeck: "I pity you lot...And hope that the majority of you haven't been possessed by a demon creature."
___

You're quite certain you traitors wish to destroy us?
___

Squirtle: "(I didn't even realize there were any giant robots here...)"
___

Dipper: "Huh, I guess it's cool."

Mabel: "The more, the merrier!"

-What's Chrono's answer to this?-
Lily: "How eerie..."
---
Robin Hood: "There's been some of that before..."
---
Tarantulas: "That would be too slow, I'd rather munch your Gemstone bit by bit to make the pain flow"
---
Atalanta: "I promise they're not all like him"
---
Chrono: "What you intendo to do?"
Amy: "To have a good time!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And it's the 2nd lap...-
___

-Having never seen a device quite like this one before?-
___

..You know, you've got a point about Viridi. I used to hate humanity's guts, myself, but you heard that part already. It took me years, and more than just that kid trying to save my life and refusing to fight me even in self-defense, to finally convince me that I was wrong that, well, humans weren't so bad after all. No better or worse than other monsters, at least.

Realizing I was wrong and that I misjudged humans as a whole wasn't easy for me. It...kinda imploded my brain at first, matter of fact. Not sure if that was due to believing otherwise for years, sheer pride, or both. But an overnight change didn't happen for me or my beliefs at the time, either.
-so plenty of time to catch up-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-though they remind them of the sword of a certain professor-
---
Lilith: "So we should not expect the same to happen for someone who has been having those beliefs for likely longer."

-That may work... So yeah, this doesn't has to be the last time they meet-
---
Morrigan: "I'm interested~"
---
-But how will she be able to do as such?-
---
Martha: "...Thanks!" -will do more for she!-
-much to the performers' joy-
---
Palu: "Of course you are." :p
---
-maybe ask her?-

-.....lmao-
---
-because Mini Tiki cute?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "How eerie..."
---
Robin Hood: "There's been some of that before..."
---
Tarantulas: "That would be too slow, I'd rather munch your Gemstone bit by bit to make the pain flow"
---
Atalanta: "I promise they're not all like him"
---
Chrono: "What you intendo to do?"
Amy: "To have a good time!"
Star: "Actually, it was still pretty cute. I'm just...not sure how it restored the source of magic. Or what spell I cast that even did it..."
___

Linebeck: "I've heard some tales of it. Even Link himself had to deal with some sort of monsters known as "Dark Matter" if I recall..."
___

(Ugh, if I was just free from this blasted web...!)
___

Pichu: "(Th-There's more giant robots like him?!)" :surprised:
___

-So she agrees with the twins on this- :V

-so plenty of time to catch up-
---
-pretty much, yeah-

-though they remind them of the sword of a certain professor-
---
Lilith: "So we should not expect the same to happen for someone who has been having those beliefs for likely longer."
-She's able to make it to 4th by throwing a Bob-omb at someone-
___

-Albeit, that sword seems to utilize divine magic, given what it's built of...-
___

I just hope her hatred only ever goes as far as complaining and insults instead of some kind of serious plan to wipe them out... (I almost went down that road, myself...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's able to make it to 4th by throwing a Bob-omb at someone-
___

-Albeit, that sword seems to utilize divine magic, given what it's built of...-
___

I just hope her hatred only ever goes as far as complaining and insults instead of some kind of serious plan to wipe them out... (I almost went down that road, myself...)
Yang: "Damn, good throw."
---
-yeah... divine...-

-anyway, what now?-
---
Lilith: "Same here..."

-they don't know of Reset Bombs...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-much to the performers' joy-
---
Palu: "Of course you are." :p
---
-maybe ask her?-

-.....lmao-
---
-because Mini Tiki cute?-
-Thus, it seems that her visit is now over...-
---
Morrigan: "Maybe I should test his skills myself later" :p
---
-She has too much pride in herself to attempt such, yeah-
---
-Yes, and she wants to bond with her!-
Star: "Actually, it was still pretty cute. I'm just...not sure how it restored the source of magic. Or what spell I cast that even did it..."
___

Linebeck: "I've heard some tales of it. Even Link himself had to deal with some sort of monsters known as "Dark Matter" if I recall..."
___

(Ugh, if I was just free from this blasted web...!)
___

Pichu: "(Th-There's more giant robots like him?!)" :surprised:
___

-So she agrees with the twins on this- :V
Lily: "You really don't remember the name of the spell? Huh..."
---
Robin Hood: "Yep, that sort of stuff"
---
-Scavenger and Long Haul both noticed and shot at Tarantulas, who in retalation had all eight of his spider legs also shoot plenty of ammunition right at them-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, but the others are good"
---
-Basically, she's known Chrono since they were both kids, she knows what's the best for him second to Lindy-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thus, it seems that her visit is now over...-
---
Morrigan: "Maybe I should test his skills myself later" :p
---
-She has too much pride in herself to attempt such, yeah-
---
-Yes, and she wants to bond with her!-
-but not before a short performance by Azura to grant her and Inigo good fortune-
---
Dark Pit: "You already did. Pit-stain over there is a lot like me, except I'm cooler because I'm not a lapdog." :smirk:

Pit: "Hey!"
---
-so instead, she has to... get to know them-
---
-protecc the kiddo-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "You really don't remember the name of the spell? Huh..."
---
Robin Hood: "Yep, that sort of stuff"
---
-Scavenger and Long Haul both noticed and shot at Tarantulas, who in retalation had all eight of his spider legs also shoot plenty of ammunition right at them-
---
Atalanta: "Yes, but the others are good"
---
-Basically, she's known Chrono since they were both kids, she knows what's the best for him second to Lindy-
Star: "I didn't even know what the spell was to begin with! I didn't say any spell's name, I just shouted "DIP DOWN!" and grabbed the last drop of magic that I could see."

___

Linebeck: "Still sounds like a nightmare, and I should know. I got possessed myself by a demon so otherwordly that I'm not even sure if it was aware of it's own existence..."
___

-While Aquamarine is unable to do much of anything besides give orders while trapped-

-Her hydro wings are trapped as well, preventing them from forming and her from being able to fly away-

___

Squirtle: "(Can we talk to them instead...?)"
___

-Will she encourage him to take the break?-

Weiss: I raised her well...
---
-HECK YEAH-

-Claude shooting arrows-
---
-no but other people from her world know of them-
-She's definitely got the pride of a Schnee-
___

-Which Dipper is trying to dodge-

-Or perhaps deflect with another weapon, having switched out from the rapier-
___

-So Palutena or anyone from her side might warn the others of said Reset Bombs...Assuming they're more convinced that Viridi's threats towards humanity are serious-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's definitely got the pride of a Schnee-
___

-Which Dipper is trying to dodge-

-Or perhaps deflect with another weapon, having switched out from the rapier-
___

-So Palutena or anyone from her side might warn the others of said Reset Bombs...Assuming they're more convinced that Viridi's threats towards humanity are serious-
-something Weiss takes pride in herself-
---
-this would somehow work-
---
-Palu never takes her seriously despite how serious Viridi's hatred of mankind is-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-something Weiss takes pride in herself-
---
-this would somehow work-
---
-Palu never takes her seriously despite how serious Viridi's hatred of mankind is-
-And that pride gives her a more competitive spirit and makes her more determined to win, so while new to this video game, she's still trying her darndest to pass the other racers and get to 1st place-
___

-As long as his reflexes remain fast-

Dipper: "Hey, it's working!" :b:
___

-Hardly anyone does...Which is evidently a mistake if they realize that what Whiskers said about Koyanskaya is true-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Taiga: "AAACK!"
Shirou: "Okay, that's enough! Stop it!"

Jeanne: "Execution?"
Monika: "Please don't misunderstand, I'm here to present you my new partner Digimon"
Scáthach: "...We have a lot of questions"

Mash: "Hmmm, maybe you'll like this!" -points at the curry picture-

LadyDevimon: "Shouldn't that be a BomberNanimon?"
Mirei: "It should, yet at the same time it's clearly not"
Robin Hood: "Aw come on! We cleaned that yesterday!" -crossbow ready to shoot!-

Medb: "I was thinking on that. Emblem, Engage~!" -thus she gets merged with the Emblem Camilla, ready to use her axe and spells while on a wyvern-
Koyanskaya: "WHAT?!" -hit by the elbow!-

Nanoha: "You said your world was covered mostly in an ocean, right?"
-While the kids were at that, Tiki had turned into her dragon form to attempt to use her divine breath on some of the specimens-

Mordred: "Well, that's a way to meet up again"
Atalanta: "Thanks for informing us..."
Arthur: "Why? You would have done the same"
I-It's quite popular with Pokemon around here!

-While IIRC Undyne gets Hector's golden axe and armor?-

TLink: "Well, that's true..." -Not realizing Peppino traveled interdimensionally- :V "And yeah, at least the land we know, most of it consists of islands separated by miles and miles of the ocean comprising the Great Sea."

-Specimen 4 and Specimen 8 both flees into walls at teh sight of Tiki, instantly recognizing that she posses divine magic power that could actually directly harm them-

-There are some other Specimens that are physical that Peppin could easily deal with, but it looks like he might need this...literal dragon's backup to deal with the ghost-like Specimens-
___

Amethyst: "I'm pretty sure Ruby literally did just do the same..."

(Is everyone alright?!) :urg:

Drowning! My one weakness!

-not exactly golden this time but... yes-

[image uploader doesn't want me to show the pic here -_-]
[here's a link instead: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/3/35/FE17_Emblem_Hector_Armads.jpg ]

-it's also effective against Dragons, which is convenient for this specific fight-

Kanna: "It must feel very lonely..."
---
Ruby: -face getting red, mostly from blushing but also because he's quite heavy for her... before both fall-
-he realizes what's happening and backs away with his ears down and tail tucked at his side-
-it was clear he didn't mean to hurt her and feels guilty-

-towards the immortal Celtic-
You and me both.
-he really has no idea what kind of world he was freed into-

[Hmm? It's a thing Pokémon like? Maybe I'll try it if that's ok...]

So its very existence is an anomaly? Yet if it's supposed to be a BomberNanimon, then it shouldn't be that much to deal with, right?

(That a Composite Santa joke, Uni? lol)

YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?! YOU MUST BE OUTTA YOUR RIND!

-tossing bombs of juice Robin Hood's way-

-and he followed up with a midair uppercut while holding a dumbbell!-

WHAT THE-?! Oh....you're-a on my side, eh...?

-teasing Arthur and Ruby by making kissie faces and noises before cackling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The missiles struck the various bombs and clams, effectively cancelling all ranged attacks out-

GIVE IT UP, [[valued customers]] !! YOU'RE NO [[royal match]] FOR THE COMBINED POWER OF THE [[Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Grid]] AND [[NEO}] !! HECK, IN THIS FORM, I'M NOT JUST [[NEO]], BUT [[GIGA]] !!!!!
___

-While IIRC Undyne gets Hector's golden axe and armor?-

XJ-7: "This is a pretty impressive fight..."

You can do this, Max... -Too low on battery power to cheer louder-

Susie: "Casual greetings are better anyway. " :p

Greetings, my Royal Advisor! -Running towards the tank-
___

Oh, yeah. Dumplings of tons of different kinds exist all over the world!
___

-The Talon IV pirates take cover, though one if badly injured from one of Artemis' arrows, if not slain outright due to the sheer power of said arrows, while the silver Zebesians block every attack Jeanne uses, before trying to launch her back with a roundhouse kick. Said kick causes it's armor to temporarily shut down and revert it to a Yellow Zebesian-

-But does Atalanata truly hate Jeanne that much...?-
___

TLink: "Well, that's true..." -Not realizing Peppino traveled interdimensionally- :V "And yeah, at least the land we know, most of it consists of islands separated by miles and miles of the ocean comprising the Great Sea."

-Specimen 4 and Specimen 8 both flees into walls at teh sight of Tiki, instantly recognizing that she posses divine magic power that could actually directly harm them-

-There are some other Specimens that are physical that Peppin could easily deal with, but it looks like he might need this...literal dragon's backup to deal with the ghost-like Specimens-
___

Amethyst: "I'm pretty sure Ruby literally did just do the same..."

(Is everyone alright?!) :urg:
Queen Medusa: "....Nah, giving up is for chumps. How about a different deal? You let yourself be destroyed and I'll make it less painful than I normally would. Sounds good?" :p
---

[here's a link instead: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/3/35/FE17_Emblem_Hector_Armads.jpg ]

-it's also effective against Dragons, which is convenient for this specific fight-

-HE LANDS AN EXPLODING PUNCH AT COYLE, SENDING HER FLYING-
---
Shez: "There's meat in those? Oh yeah, I want some now!" :p
---
-Kamui tried to pierce one of the pirates with her hand-spears-
---
---
Ruby: -face getting red, mostly from blushing but also because he's quite heavy for her... before both fall-

Gears the Autobot on the ground: "You're just an annoying creep!"
---
-And follwing the hit with the dumbbell, which hurt and knocked her, Koyanskaya was struck by Emblem Camilla's axe wielded by Medb-
Medb: "Saaaay night-night~!"
-Not understanding how a Heroic Spirit of human origin harmed her thanks to the Emblem-

Amy: "I know! These are her coordinates by the way" -sent them-

Chen Gong: "Oh you know, still sabotaging a few more things"
---
Guifei: "And someone specially needs protein after that fight~"
---
-Jeanne attempted to block with her banner, though it still pushed her aside-
-It is that big, was she a Berserker, she would have already attacked her-
---
-You know if Emblem Tiki would have been around before it'd have been cute to see her hang with the kiddos here, but too late for that-
Nanoha: "I wish we could help there somehow..."
Tiki: "Oh, you're the pizza-delivery guy" -her voice is in an echo since in dragon form-
---
Arthur: "Oof!" -would Ruby noticed what Gengar just did?-
-but not before a short performance by Azura to grant her and Inigo good fortune-
---
Dark Pit: "You already did. Pit-stain over there is a lot like me, except I'm cooler because I'm not a lapdog." :smirk:

Pit: "Hey!"
---
-so instead, she has to... get to know them-
---
-protecc the kiddo-
-Oooh, that interested them-
---
Morrigan: "He's still cute enough for me to wanna try" :p
---
-...And she really hates the idea...-
---
-Yeah, she must! She reminds her a lot of her own siblings-
Star: "I didn't even know what the spell was to begin with! I didn't say any spell's name, I just shouted "DIP DOWN!" and grabbed the last drop of magic that I could see."

___

Linebeck: "Still sounds like a nightmare, and I should know. I got possessed myself by a demon so otherwordly that I'm not even sure if it was aware of it's own existence..."
___

-While Aquamarine is unable to do much of anything besides give orders while trapped-

-Her hydro wings are trapped as well, preventing them from forming and her from being able to fly away-

___

Squirtle: "(Can we talk to them instead...?)"
___

-Will she encourage him to take the break?-
Lily: "That complicates things even more to find out then..."
---
Robin Hood: "You'd be right it's a nightmare, I still don't get how I got tangled in this mess"
---
-She can hear Mohawk laughing as the little gremlin approached her with a dagger on hand-
---
Atalanta: "Hopefully..." -Bumblebee is passing by in car mode!-
---
Amy: "Now then, it's time for him to finally have some fun after years!" >:3
I-It's quite popular with Pokemon around here!
Drowning! My one weakness!
-he realizes what's happening and backs away with his ears down and tail tucked at his side-
-it was clear he didn't mean to hurt her and feels guilty-

-towards the immortal Celtic-
You and me both.
-he really has no idea what kind of world he was freed into-

So its very existence is an anomaly? Yet if it's supposed to be a BomberNanimon, then it shouldn't be that much to deal with, right?

Taiga: "Ah. Well,

Monika: "Okay, so... Guys, this here is Ive. He is the player character from our game"
Scáthach: "...That raises even more questions"

Mash: "Don't worry, the people here can make anything taste delicious!"

Mirei: "They should since he's just Champion level. Still, wouldn't hurt to observe just to see if there's anything different..."
-Robin Hood tried his best to dodge, but alas, while he could dodge the hits, the JUICE was another matter-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "That complicates things even more to find out then..."
---
Robin Hood: "You'd be right it's a nightmare, I still don't get how I got tangled in this mess"
---
-She can hear Mohawk laughing as the little gremlin approached her with a dagger on hand-
---
Atalanta: "Hopefully..." -Bumblebee is passing by in car mode!-
---
Amy: "Now then, it's time for him to finally have some fun after years!" >:3
Star: "But it still means I've probably got some kinda innate talent for magic after all...I'm just not sure what."
___

AH, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE AMONG THE SERVANTS WHO GOT SUMMONED!
___

(Alright, are any of the troops not preoccupied fighting other traitors?)
___

Pikachu: "(...Is that a human car?)"
___

Mabel: "That's the spirit, sister!"

Dipper: "Well, looks like you're stuck with us for now, Chrono." :p

O-Of course it's okay! We've got more than enough food supplies right now. (Not like it's an excuse for the gluttons to gorge themselves...)

Queen Medusa: "....Nah, giving up is for chumps. How about a different deal? You let yourself be destroyed and I'll make it less painful than I normally would. Sounds good?" :p
---

-HE LANDS AN EXPLODING PUNCH AT COYLE, SENDING HER FLYING-
---
Shez: "There's meat in those? Oh yeah, I want some now!" :p
---
-Kamui tried to pierce one of the pirates with her hand-spears-
---
---
---
-And follwing the hit with the dumbbell, which hurt and knocked her, Koyanskaya was struck by Emblem Camilla's axe wielded by Medb-
-Not understanding how a Heroic Spirit of human origin harmed her thanks to the Emblem-

---
---
---
-You know if Emblem Tiki would have been around before it'd have been cute to see her hang with the kiddos here, but too late for that-
Tiki: "Oh, you're the pizza-delivery guy" -her voice is in an echo since in dragon form-
---

[[no deal]] !! THE ONLY DEAL I NEED TO MAKE IS ONE THAT'LL GET ME 1 [[heart-shaped object]], ONE THAT POSSESS THE POWER TO FINALLY LET ME SEE BEYOND THE DARK. ENOUGH TO FLY TOWARDS [[HEAVEN]] !! ANY WOULD DO, BUT I HAVE SOME [[unfinished business]] WITH ANOTHER [[esteemed customer]]. [[advisory warning]] THIS IS YOUR [[last chance]] TO TELL ME WHERE THAT BEAST IS BEFORE OUR [[going out of business]] SALE !!

OF COURSE, IF YOU DON'T I CAN ALWAYS JUST [[cancel your subscription]]
-Aims his arm cannon at every fellow giant in sight, about to launch more flames + eye beams-
___

Okay, this is BADASS!

-Immediately swung the golden axe at Koyanskaya, followed by sending a volley of water construct spears at her-

Come on, Max, you've got this...!

Ralsei: "Much appreciated, Amy!"

Susie: "Now let's go bite some faces off!" :smirk:

That's exactly what we do best! Ho ho ho!
___

-Byleth's reaction to that?-
___

-Kamui managed to impale one of the TAlon IV Space Pirates, which severally wounds it to the point where if it's not killed instantly, it'll die from severe blood loss after a few minutes-

-And yet, Atalanta doesn't even fully recall why she hates Jeanne...Either way, her hatred likely still doesn't boil so deep that she'd ever prioritize it over wanting to save innocents in danger-
___

TLink: "It can be sometimes...But even before I joined Tetra's crew or met Linebeck and Ciela, I did have a few friends who with me during my journey."

Medli: "So do I. I understand Tiki's concerns, but if people are in danger, I'd rather not just sit idly by..."

-Wait, that dragon can talk?! And she's the same woman who was chaperoning for the kids at the mansion he just delivered to?!-
___

...I think everyone's alright.

-What Digi asked?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that pride gives her a more competitive spirit and makes her more determined to win, so while new to this video game, she's still trying her darndest to pass the other racers and get to 1st place-
___

-As long as his reflexes remain fast-

Dipper: "Hey, it's working!" :b:
___

-Hardly anyone does...Which is evidently a mistake if they realize that what Whiskers said about Koyanskaya is true-
-amidst the chaos that makes it hard to rise the ranks-
---
Claude: "Not bad, especially since this ring has no way of boosting evasion." :p
---
-oh, Palu would 100% know it's true... she still wouldn't take Viridi seriously tho :V-

-Oooh, that interested them-
---
Morrigan: "He's still cute enough for me to wanna try" :p
---
-...And she really hates the idea...-
---
-Yeah, she must! She reminds her a lot of her own siblings-
-and she PERFORMED-
---
Pit: "C-Cute?!"
---
-but it's really the only way; direct combat would be suicide and there's no way anyone else will tell weaknesses to a Beast-
---
-that's adorable-

Mirei: "They should since he's just Champion level. Still, wouldn't hurt to observe just to see if there's anything different..."
-Robin Hood tried his best to dodge, but alas, while he could dodge the hits, the JUICE was another matter-
(Composite Santa is one of my favorite Robot Chicken bits because of how silly it is)

Hey, annoying orange! Ever seen the news? OJ is overrated! -shows him his middle finger-

---

---
---
---
---
[[no deal]] !! THE ONLY DEAL I NEED TO MAKE IS ONE THAT'LL GET ME 1 [[heart-shaped object]], ONE THAT POSSESS THE POWER TO FINALLY LET ME SEE BEYOND THE DARK. ENOUGH TO FLY TOWARDS [[HEAVEN]] !! ANY WOULD DO, BUT I HAVE SOME [[unfinished business]] WITH ANOTHER [[esteemed customer]]. [[advisory warning]] THIS IS YOUR [[last chance]] TO TELL ME WHERE THAT BEAST IS BEFORE OUR [[going out of business]] SALE !!

-Aims his arm cannon at every fellow giant in sight, about to launch more flames + eye beams-
___

Okay, this is BADASS!

-Immediately swung the golden axe at Koyanskaya, followed by sending a volley of water construct spears at her-

___

___

-Kamui managed to impale one of the TAlon IV Space Pirates, which severally wounds it to the point where if it's not killed instantly, it'll die from severe blood loss after a few minutes-

-And yet, Atalanta doesn't even fully recall why she hates Jeanne...Either way, her hatred likely still doesn't boil so deep that she'd ever prioritize it over wanting to save innocents in danger-
___

TLink: "It can be sometimes...But even before I joined Tetra's crew or met Linebeck and Ciela, I did have a few friends who with me during my journey."

Medli: "So do I. I understand Tiki's concerns, but if people are in danger, I'd rather not just sit idly by..."

-Wait, that dragon can talk?! And she's the same woman who was chaperoning for the kids at the mansion he just delivered to?!-
___

-What Digi asked?-
Queen Medusa: "....I think I'll just grab your soul instead."
---
-and since it was Emblem Camilla, Medb even flew her way to Koyanskaya's face to do it-

Emblem Byleth: "What weapon will you choose, Scathach?" -has a sneaking suspicion that maybe she can bend the rules-

-Coyle has trouble getting up, Max Brass's explosions having damaged her mainframe and with no Grid to rely on, can't reliably heal from them-

Max Brass: "Ready to admit I'm the champ?"

Coyle: "N-Never...!" -goes for a pawnch, which Max blocked with his own expanding pecs-
---
Byleth: "A good argument. I'll take some."

-was Suzuka also invited or nah?-
---
-Kamui then went to tackle the one who attacked Jeanne-

-Blake looking to see if there's any other people within harm's way-
---
Kanna: "How about we go out once this pizza's gone?"
---
Ruby: "Who snickered?! It's not funny!" -red as her hood now-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-amidst the chaos that makes it hard to rise the ranks-
---
Claude: "Not bad, especially since this ring has no way of boosting evasion." :p
---
-oh, Palu would 100% know it's true... she still wouldn't take Viridi seriously tho :V-
-In fact, she makes it to 3rd place at one point during the 3rd lap, only to fall back down to 9th place after getting struck with a Boomerang Flower-
___

Dipper: "I guess I've just had to learn direct combat more over the past few years..."
___

-Almost nobody does, so it's a nearly Chaldea-wide mistake- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In fact, she makes it to 3rd place at one point during the 3rd lap, only to fall back down to 9th place after getting struck with a Boomerang Flower-
___

Dipper: "I guess I've just had to learn direct combat more over the past few years..."
___

-Almost nobody does, so it's a nearly Chaldea-wide mistake- :V
-it makes her a bit upset?-
---
Dimitri: "Then you might be able to handle all three of us."
---
-very much so, but in Palutena's case, she can actually stop her and there's precedence for it by sending Pit so like, why worry? :p-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it makes her a bit upset?-
---
Dimitri: "Then you might be able to handle all three of us."
---
-very much so, but in Palutena's case, she can actually stop her and there's precedence for it by sending Pit so like, why worry? :p-
-And grumpy- :V

(Aw, seriously?!) :glare:

___

Dipper: "Ha! You don't mean a one versus three fight, right...?" :lol:
___

-Maybe they can afford not to worry as long she doesn't actually team up with any human-hating villains...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And grumpy- :V

(Aw, seriously?!) :glare:

___

Dipper: "Ha! You don't mean a one versus three fight, right...?" :lol:
___

-Maybe they can afford not to worry as long she doesn't actually team up with any human-hating villains...-
Weiss: "Winter, calm down."
---
Edelgard: "You forget the "one" has the powers of two Emblems."
---
-yeah, that's a good idea-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

---

Taiga: "Ah. Well,

Monika: "Okay, so... Guys, this here is Ive. He is the player character from our game"
Scáthach: "...That raises even more questions"

O-Of course it's okay! We've got more than enough food supplies right now. (Not like it's an excuse for the gluttons to gorge themselves...)

Okay, this is BADASS!

___

-What Digi asked?-

(Composite Santa is one of my favorite Robot Chicken bits because of how silly it is)

Hey, annoying orange! Ever seen the news? OJ is underrated! -shows him his middle finger-

-and since it was Emblem Camilla, Medb even flew her way to Koyanskaya's face to do it-

Emblem Byleth: "What weapon will you choose, Scathach?" -has a sneaking suspicion that maybe she can bend the rules-

---

-after landing back on the ground, he leaps up high to attack by puffing out his chest-
-in Slap City and Fraymakers, this would be his Up Air-

Eh...you can-a talk...?
Wait, that-a voice....you were-a in that-a mansion, no?
-he's seen....weirder than a talking dragon, but the idea of a "human" becoming one might surprise him-

-laughed again, amused at the reactions-

-I think Taiga's sentence was cut off-

What exactly IS here? This is not at all what I was expecting in the physical world.

[Oh, ok...! Then can I try some?]
-seems a little excited-

(I think you meant OVERrated, Wade :V)
-Robin Hood is going to have trouble with all the STAINS!-

SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED SOME EXTRA PULP, RED GUY!
-more juice bombs!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Winter, calm down."
---
Edelgard: "You forget the "one" has the powers of two Emblems."
---
-yeah, that's a good idea-
(I'm not about to end the last race in 9th place!) -Trying to catch up, passing 8th and 7th again-
___

Dipper: "I'm still not exactly one of the most skilled fighters around here..."
___

I think I'm gonna go check on Moana...Hopefully Viridi actually considers taking everything Whiskers pointed out about humans into heart...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I'm not about to end the last race in 9th place!) -Trying to catch up, passing 8th and 7th again-
___

Dipper: "I'm still not exactly one of the most skilled fighters around here..."
___

I think I'm gonna go check on Moana...Hopefully Viridi actually considers taking everything Whiskers pointed out about humans into heart...
-but then she gets hit by a Bullet and is now 12th-
---
Claude: "Then, and that's just an idea I'm throwing out there, maybe try to outsmart us instead?"
---
Lilith: "I wish you the best, Undyne." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but then she gets hit by a Bullet and is now 12th-
---
Claude: "Then, and that's just an idea I'm throwing out there, maybe try to outsmart us instead?"
---
Lilith: "I wish you the best, Undyne." :)
(Are you kidding me?!) :glare:

___

Dipper: "..." -Realizing they might have a point-
___

Same to you. Sorry about Viridi again, by the way...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Winter... stay calm..."
---
-so he'll try to do that?-
---
Lilith: "No need to apologize. No one could have expected this..."
(R-Right. Gotta stay calm...) -Following Ren's some deep breaths-
___

-He will, quickly thinking up some strategies in his head-

Dipper: "You know what? I'll take you guys up on that challenge!"
___

I don't think even Star could've...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(R-Right. Gotta stay calm...) -Following Ren's some deep breaths-
___

-He will, quickly thinking up some strategies in his head-

Dipper: "You know what? I'll take you guys up on that challenge!"
___

I don't think even Star could've...
-she still ended last-
---
Dimitri: "Then may the best fighter win."
---
Lilith: "She can see the future?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "But it still means I've probably got some kinda innate talent for magic after all...I'm just not sure what."
___

AH, IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE AMONG THE SERVANTS WHO GOT SUMMONED!
___

(Alright, are any of the troops not preoccupied fighting other traitors?)
___

Pikachu: "(...Is that a human car?)"
___

Mabel: "That's the spirit, sister!"

Dipper: "Well, looks like you're stuck with us for now, Chrono." :p
Lily: "Everyone is born different, unfortunately not everyone is magic adept"
---
Robin Hood: "Even then when I was first brought around I didn't expect this much hassle"
---
-She can see Scorponok sneaking behind Mohawk with the stinger from his tail raised-
---
Bumblebee: "Oh, hey there now!" -in a genuine friendly tone-
Blitzwing: "Tsk!"
---
-He tried really hard not to grumble while Mabel high-fived the taller and older teen-

Hey, annoying orange! Ever seen the news? OJ is overrated! -shows him his middle finger-
-I think Taiga's sentence was cut off-

What exactly IS here? This is not at all what I was expecting in the physical world.

-seems a little excited-

-more juice bombs!-
Woops, sorry!
Taiga: "Well, he seems to lament it though, so that's the first step to learn!"

Jeanne: "Well, we... Have a little bit of everything"
Martha: "How did he end here like this?"
Monika: "For starters, I was wrong by just assuming he wasn't an actual entity unlike the restof us..."

Mash: "Sure, let's order some!" :)

-At that moment, Robin Hood would have prefered purple stuff...-
-Musashi would try to jump right at him with her two blades ready to slash!-
-and she PERFORMED-
---
Pit: "C-Cute?!"
---
-but it's really the only way; direct combat would be suicide and there's no way anyone else will tell weaknesses to a Beast-
---
-that's adorable-
-YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU ARE THE OOOOOOOOOOOOCEAN'S GRAY WAAAAAAAAAAAVES-
---
Morrigan: "Ara, didn't you know you are~?"
---
-No, definitely can't count on the other resident Beasts either-
---
-Indeed, being in charge of someone this little again... She doesn't wants to disappoint!-

___

Okay, this is BADASS!

___

___

___

___

-What Digi asked?-
---

-Coyle has trouble getting up, Max Brass's explosions having damaged her mainframe and with no Grid to rely on, can't reliably heal from them-

Coyle: "N-Never...!" -goes for a pawnch, which Max blocked with his own expanding pecs-
---

---

---
---
-after landing back on the ground, he leaps up high to attack by puffing out his chest-

Eh...you can-a talk...?
Wait, that-a voice....you were-a in that-a mansion, no?
-he's seen....weirder than a talking dragon, but the idea of a "human" becoming one might surprise him-

-laughed again, amused at the reactions-
Gorgon: "And eat it..." .HUGE BEAM FROM HER EYE-
---
-Scáthach had the Sword of the Creator out already... Buuut also had Vajra-Mushti and the Aigis Shield ready-
Scáthach: "These at the moment"
-Koyanskaya was awestruck that buffing one's chest had enoug force to harm her, and as a result was also hit by Undyne, who has even less limitations than other Emblem Wielders in harming her given she's not human-
-The Beast tried to raise pillars upon pillars of fire and turn the whole corridor into a dark inferno-

Hayate: "Yeah! Let's blow them off now! Fullfront assault!"
Fate: "Let's not cause too much damage to the tower..."
Nanoha: "Yeah, let's try not to..."

Sitonai: "So we're kinda trying to join the fight in a bigger way"
Chen Gong: "So you want a tank or a mechanoid, may I guess?"
---
Suzuka: "I'll take the best looking thing" :p
---
-While Jeanne tried to stab him!-
-She curses under her breath and prioritizes to aim at a Zebesian!-
---
Arisa: "Are you really going to risk your lives right now...?"
Tiki: "Weeeeell..." -she turns back into human form and did a roaring motion, like this but adult-
Tiki Roar.gif

"Does this answer it~?" >:3
---
Arthur: "Well, you were cute at least" :) -that gives Gengar more fuel-
Rin: "I think we are..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU ARE THE OOOOOOOOOOOOCEAN'S GRAY WAAAAAAAAAAAVES-
---
Morrigan: "Ara, didn't you know you are~?"
---
-No, definitely can't count on the other resident Beasts either-
---
-Indeed, being in charge of someone this little again... She doesn't wants to disappoint!-
-YES, THAT-
---
Pit: -BLUSHING A BIT- "CAN WE FOCUS ON THE INVASION RIGHT NOW?" >_>
---
-so her only solution is to try and feign friendship...-
---
Emblem Tiki: So cool...

-was trying to think of a Tiki nickname for Martha but all I got is "Mar-Mar" which... no lmao-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Everyone is born different, unfortunately not everyone is magic adept"
---
Robin Hood: "Even then when I was first brought around I didn't expect this much hassle"
---
-She can see Scorponok sneaking behind Mohawk with the stinger from his tail raised-
---
Bumblebee: "Oh, hey there now!" -in a genuine friendly tone-
Blitzwing: "Tsk!"
---
-He tried really hard not to grumble while Mabel high-fived the taller and older teen-
Star: "And I guess I was, but...Ugh, I still feel like there's a piece of the puzzle that I'm totally missing, here!"
___

Linebeck: "Did any of you?"

I CERTAINLY DIDN'T. BUT THAT'S OKAY! BECAUSE IT'S LED TO ME MAKING SO MANY NEW FRIENDS AND SAVING MANY PEOPLE AND WORLDS IN NEED! AS THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS CAPABLE OF! NYEH HEH HEH!
___

A(Perfect!) -Doesn't change her worried expression, knowing it might give Scorponok away-
___

Squirtle: "(Hey there!)" -Friendly wave, clearly realizing that this giant robot is much more friendly-
___

-Who was confident Chrono will see why it's important to just be a normal teenager sometimes with their help-

-she still ended last-
---
Dimitri: "Then may the best fighter win."
---
Lilith: "She can see the future?"
(...Awwww, dang it...) :urg:

-She's disappointed...but not angry anymore, and instead taking losing gracefully-

___

Dipper: "May the best fighter win!" -Confident!-
___

Nah, I only mentioned that because she was the first person who mentioned Viridi's hatred of humans here. And I don't blame her, some of her best friends are humans, and she spent almost a year on Earth living and adapting to and embracing it. She even fell in love with Marco, who was the first human friend she ever made there.

-seems a little excited-
Mash: "Sure, let's order some!" :)
Absolutely! Do you want any curry recipe in specific?

---

---

---

---
---
---
-Scáthach had the Sword of the Creator out already... Buuut also had Vajra-Mushti and the Aigis Shield ready-
-Koyanskaya was awestruck that buffing one's chest had enoug force to harm her, and as a result was also hit by Undyne, who has even less limitations than other Emblem Wielders in harming her given she's not human-
-The Beast tried to raise pillars upon pillars of fire and turn the whole corridor into a dark inferno-

---
---
---
Tiki: "Weeeeell..." -she turns back into human form and did a roaring motion, like this but adult-
View attachment 387434
---
Who said I even have one?

-Notably lost his usual "glitched" speech impediment upon saying that, although his glasses became covered with TV static-

-That said, he still tried ot fly out of the way of the beam attack afterwards-

___

Weren't expecting a full-scale strike team, were ya? :smirk:

-Coyle's been damaged enough that she's losing...But Helix and his Hedlok are still in the fight as well-

Susie: "I'm surprised you're one of the people advising that, Nanoha." :p

-Thus the Delta Warriors and Aces Trio start making their way towards Rita-

-...But they'll likely be spotted by a certain salesman on their way there-

Ooh, a tank mechanoid is exactly what we're looking for! How'd you guess?
___

Dipper: "I'll take some dumplings, too." :)

Mabel: "Me three!"
___

-The Silver Zebesian that Kamui tackled is badly injured by Jeanne stabbing it, although it's armor reforms a few seconds later, temporarily sparing it from further injury-

-The Silver Zebesian that Atalanta aimed at was still armored, but the sheer power of her launched arrows still launches it a good distance away, out of the range of being able to attack any of them-

-Blake would see that there's only a few villagers and tourists still near the fight, hiding behind boxes and food stands, unable to flee safely due to being close to the Space Pirates' lines of fire-
___

TLink: "That sounds like a plan!"

-A certain alien Specimen is quietly approaching their vicinity while they talk. Neither Peppino nor Tiki would see the lifeform yet-
___

-Sigh of relief- (Thank goodness...)

-Steven chuckled at Gengar's joke upon realizing that everyone was safe, while Amethyst snickered-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
---
Who said I even have one?

-Notably lost his usual "glitched" speech impediment upon saying that, although his glasses became covered with TV static-

-That said, he still tried ot fly out of the way of the beam attack afterwards-

___

Weren't expecting a full-scale strike team, were ya? :smirk:

-Coyle's been damaged enough that she's losing...But Helix and his Hedlok are still in the fight as well-

Susie: "I'm surprised you're one of the people advising that, Nanoha." :p

-Thus the Delta Warriors and Aces Trio start making their way towards Rita-

-...But they'll likely be spotted by a certain salesman on their way there-

Ooh, a tank mechanoid is exactly what we're looking for! How'd you guess?
___

Dipper: "I'll take some dumplings, too." :)

Mabel: "Me three!"
___

-Blake would see that there's only a few villagers and tourists still near the fight, hiding behind boxes and food stands, unable to flee safely due to being close to the Space Pirates' lines of fire-
___

TLink: "That sounds like a plan!"

-A certain alien Specimen is quietly approaching their vicinity while they talk. Neither Peppino nor Tiki would see the lifeform yet-
___

-Sigh of relief- (Thank goodness...)

-Steven chuckled at Gengar's joke upon realizing that everyone was safe, while Amethyst snickered-
Queen Medusa: "Well then you're useless to me." -about to PAWNCH-
---
Emblem Byleth: The Aegis Shield? But she fights nothing like an armored unit... Interesting... Wait, I'm still out and she has them? How strange...

-and they were approaching the defenseless XJs-
---
-Yang, a woman of beauty, has a perfect suggestion for Susuka?-
---
-wouldn't stop Kamui from trying to stab it herself mid-battle cry-

Blake: -quietly tried to get closer to them-
---
Kanna: -looks at Arisu- "It's what my Mama would do."
---
Ruby: "ARTHUR!" >_<

-more juice bombs!-
-At that moment, Robin Hood would have prefered purple stuff...-
-Musashi would try to jump right at him with her two blades ready to slash!-
-teleport behind Citramon- I want it straight from the source, big guy.

(...Awwww, dang it...) :urg:

-She's disappointed...but not angry anymore, and instead taking losing gracefully-

___

Dipper: "May the best fighter win!" -Confident!-
___

Nah, I only mentioned that because she was the first person who mentioned Viridi's hatred of humans here. And I don't blame her, some of her best friends are humans, and she spent almost a year on Earth living and adapting to and embracing it. She even fell in love with Marco, who was the first human friend she ever made there.
Weiss: Much better.
---
-Claude shot an arrow-
---
Lilith: "I also met wonderful humans myself. Most of them are dead now though..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I edited the part about the Space Pirate battle. Realized a bit late that I didn't respond to Ata, Kamui and Jeanne's actions in that one.

Weiss: Much better.
---
-Claude shot an arrow-
---
Lilith: "I also met wonderful humans myself. Most of them are dead now though..."
-And besides, while she doesn't realize it yet, she's not at the bottom of the socreboard since she placed much higher in earlier races, so it's not like her final place in entire cup at 12th-
___

-Which Dipper swiftly deflected!-
___

...Did you outlive them or was it because of...? -Referring to Kamui's massacre without directly mentioning it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I edited the part about the Space Pirate battle. Realized a bit late that I didn't respond to Ata, Kamui and Jeanne's actions in that one.

-And besides, while she doesn't realize it yet, she's not at the bottom of the socreboard since she placed much higher in earlier races, so it's not like her final place in entire cup at 12th-
___

-Which Dipper swiftly deflected!-
___

...Did you outlive them or was it because of...? -Referring to Kamui's massacre without directly mentioning it-
I now added something for Kamui

-the placements were so sporadic for everyone else that she somehow managed to stay 5th overall despite it-
---
-leading to Dimitri swinging his spear at him-
---
Lilith: "....The latter, unfortunately."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I now added something for Kamui

-the placements were so sporadic for everyone else that she somehow managed to stay 5th overall despite it-
---
-leading to Dimitri swinging his spear at him-
---
Lilith: "....The latter, unfortunately."
(Our scores were really all over the place...) -Inner thoughts-
___

-Who dodged that with a roll-
___

...I'm really sorry to hear that...

Top Bottom