• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Sh-She didn't even understand the full context of w-why Dark Samus wanted them to fight on her behalf at first...U-Up until I explained that they were all infected with a parasite and brainwashed, sh-she was just glad that someone...anyone...apparently chose her to fight at all for once...

...I...I think for that m-might have been one of the first times in her life that she ever felt...w-wanted... -Wipes her glasses, trying not to cry too much to avoid disturbing the Bidoof-

-...So much for Yuri agreeing with him...-
-and now....she's got someone who chose her....legitimately-

-it should be clear that he isn't defending Monika in any way; he's just well aware ALL FOUR of them are just as capable as Monika for misdeeds given proper motivation-

-He knows of what Yuri's capable of with Act 2, he's seen Sayori begin to go the same route as Monika in various playthroughs, and Natsuki.....well the closest she's shown was a fake out moment involving her breaking her own neck and jumping the screen but it's highly unlikely she is the sole "innocent" one :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Gorgon: "AW COME ON!" -of course, this forced them to try to evade-
---
Koyanskaya: "There's nothing natural about... Whatever that is meant to be!" GoldenYuiitusin GoldenYuiitusin GoldenYuiitusin GoldenYuiitusin

Swoop: "Sending ours"

Nanoha: "Kris-kun! There you are!" -of course unlike when they met she now has her normal appearance-
---
Draco: "Hmph" -giving her the cold shoulder now-
Guifei: "She might come around it" -sips some tea-
---
Atalanta: "...If I ever manage to"
Artemis: "Didn't it happen too loooooong ago?"
---
Illya: "Yeah, you are~!"
The rest: She is being too...
---
Takeru: "...Like an ironic twist of how their life ended..." -then to Ruby- "Phew, thank goodness!"

Rin: "In any case let's have someone just stare... As... Weird as it is"
-He did mention getting powered up by the Grid...Not to mention the fact that the technology his mech is running on is highly advaned to begin with-
___

(There's nothing natural about you either...)

(You're stealing Pokemon DNA to mutate yourself and gain their strength and powers!)

-All nine of the XJs fly towards Coyle and the Hedlok, five of them throwing a punch at both targets at once-

Kris: "H-Huh?" -Still has his Dark World appearance along with Susie and Ralseii, but this may be due to them originating from a Light World where the Dark World was far more prominent and seemingly originated from-

___

Mabel: "She totally will!" :grin:
___

-That doesn't change the fact that what she witnessed was still awful and emotionally devastating?-
___

-Even Tetra agreed, but liek the others, only internally-
___

(That's's a huge relief...!)

Steven: "I...don't think the doll itself did this. You can only get hurt by the doll when you're looking at it, right? A-And whoever wrote this note mentioned that blindness might help them escape!" :urg:

Specimen 14: "...So whoever wrote this note...cut their own eyes so they couldn't see the doll..."

(Wait, WHAT?!) :crazy:

Amethyst: "Okay, this is getting WAY too messed up!"

At least the Clown's out of sight for now. I agree with having someone watch out for it, but at least we're safe for now...

-They would soon be able to open the other locked door, which leads to not another part of the mansion...but a far more metallic facility-
-flexing and ending in a dab-

Translation: "I am just a Fishbun that has eaten my veggies*. I am Ultra Fishbunjin 3000."

*depending on what is considered "canon" there could also be the fact he was experimented on by an evil kiwi (the bird, not the fruit) to handle the power of hitstop; so who knows how much of his strength is his natural regimen or from the experiment outside a currently undisclosed form

-pulls out a dumbbell, winds up a swing, and then flings it forward while holding on, flying towards Koyanskaya-
-Queen Medusa tried warping off herself and Gorgon-
---
Alear: "Maybe we'll have a better chance now...."

Dr. Coyle: "IMPOSSIBLE! HOW COULD YOU..." -PUNCHED-
---
Shez: "Don't be like that, Draco..." :urg:
---
Blake: "Some traumas just stick forever... I know I've had my share of them..."
---
Kanna: "Well, I think you are too!" :)
---
Ruby: "That's... actually kind of insane..."

-Would anyone bring up the fact that Jigglypuff also hasn't Evolved?-
___

Dipper: "I'm cool. I was just startled..."

Mabel: "You were totally scared." :p

Dipper: :glare:

___

-Will Lilith go to talk to Viridi immediately?-
-not really- :p
---
Edelgard: "There's nothing wrong with being afraid. Things can be scary sometimes. And I can't think of anything scarier than a Claude jumpscare."

Claude: "Methinks the lady is too harsh." :p
---
-she will-

---
Elizabeth: "Hecking yeah!" -mashes buttons-
---
Draco: "...How are you even planning to do that? Don't you see I plan to end humanity?!"
---
-Her thoughts?-
-unreplied-
---
-my god, a masher...-
---
Byleth: "You have yet to do anything..."
---
Emblem Tiki: I wish I could play too...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not really- :p
---
Edelgard: "There's nothing wrong with being afraid. Things can be scary sometimes. And I can't think of anything scarier than a Claude jumpscare."

Claude: "Methinks the lady is too harsh." :p
---
-she will-
-And now that I think about it, there's a good chance most if not of them wouldn't know for sure if Jigglypuff even has an evolution to begin with, so that's also fair lmao-

-The Vulpix wakes up and yawns after about two hours or so-
___

Dipper: "I can think of plenty of things scarier than that."

Mabel: "We've seen plenty of scarier things than that..."
___

-Then Undyne follows!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And now that I think about it, there's a good chance most if not of them wouldn't know for sure if Jigglypuff even has an evolution to begin with, so that's also fair lmao-

-The Vulpix wakes up and yawns after about two hours or so-
___

Dipper: "I can think of plenty of things scarier than that."

Mabel: "We've seen plenty of scarier things than that..."
___

-Then Undyne follows!-
-pretty much yeah :V-

-while Huntsmen be gaming-
---
Claude: "Even so, I successfully shocked one of you." :p

Dimitri: "Don't think too much about his antics. True bravery comes from confronting fears rather than lacking any, so it's perfectly normal to feel afraid sometimes, even for something as simple as being caught off-guard. As long as it does not paralyze you, fear cannot stop you."
---
-good for her!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much yeah :V-

-while Huntsmen be gaming-
---
Claude: "Even so, I successfully shocked one of you." :p

Dimitri: "Don't think too much about his antics. True bravery comes from confronting fears rather than lacking any, so it's perfectly normal to feel afraid sometimes, even for something as simple as being caught off-guard. As long as it does not paralyze you, fear cannot stop you."
---
-good for her!-
-Yawns and stretches- (I needed that nap!)

-What game are they playing?-
___

Dipper: "...We've...both kinda been there, before..."

Mabel: "We don't really get paralyzed with ear anymore, but we've seen so many crazy supernatural creatures and abominations I'm not sure what else can really frighten us at this point..."
___

-Lilith sees Viridi?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yawns and stretches- (I needed that nap!)

-What game are they playing?-
___

Dipper: "...We've...both kinda been there, before..."

Mabel: "We don't really get paralyzed with ear anymore, but we've seen so many crazy supernatural creatures and abominations I'm not sure what else can really frighten us at this point..."
___

-Lilith sees Viridi?-
-A VIDEO GAME!-
---
Dimitri: "Either way, you don't need to be fearless to be brave. Never forget that because no one knows what's truly out there, no matter how experienced they are..."
---
Viridi: "Oh, you're that kind dragon who offered us this wonderful home. It's a wonderful place~!"

Lilith: "Why do you hate humans?"

Viridi: "I beg your pardon?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-A VIDEO GAME!-
---
Dimitri: "Either way, you don't need to be fearless to be brave. Never forget that because no one knows what's truly out there, no matter how experienced they are..."
---
Viridi: "Oh, you're that kind dragon who offered us this wonderful home. It's a wonderful place~!"

Lilith: "Why do you hate humans?"

Viridi: "I beg your pardon?"
(Huh, I wonder what video game they're playing?) -Goes to see-
___

Dipper: "I...don't think we have to worry about that. Bravery isn't about not being afraid, after all. It's having the courage to face your fears in spite of it."

Mabel: "And I'd say we'd have to be pretty brave to face down the kinds of creatures we have!" :p

-It's clear to Alear and the Emblems that the Pines twins have been through a lot?-
___

-Lilith can tell that Viridi is genuinely grateful, but will Viridi also get that this is a legitimate question?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Huh, I wonder what video game they're playing?) -Goes to see-
___

Dipper: "I...don't think we have to worry about that. Bravery isn't about not being afraid, after all. It's having the courage to face your fears in spite of it."

Mabel: "And I'd say we'd have to be pretty brave to face down the kinds of creatures we have!" :p

-It's clear to Alear and the Emblems that the Pines twins have been through a lot?-
___

-Lilith can tell that Viridi is genuinely grateful, but will Viridi also get that this is a legitimate question?-
-MARIE KART?-
---
Edelgard: "....At such a young age?"
---
Lilith: "What did humans do to you?"

Viridi: "Isn't it obvious? They ravage the land for their own selfish needs!"

Lilith: "And how do you solve that?"

Viridi: "By dropping Reset Bombs so everything is restored!"

Lilith: "So you drop bombs... sounds more destructive than what they do, if I were to be honest."

Viridi: "HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Lilith: "No, but I know who I am, and I am someone who offered you a home. A home you could be easily kicked out of if you try to harm me."

Viridi: "...................."

And you were so right for it :laugh:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-MARIE KART?-
---
Edelgard: "....At such a young age?"
---
Lilith: "What did humans do to you?"

Viridi: "Isn't it obvious? They ravage the land for their own selfish needs!"

Lilith: "And how do you solve that?"

Viridi: "By dropping Reset Bombs so everything is restored!"

Lilith: "So you drop bombs... sounds more destructive than what they do, if I were to be honest."

Viridi: "HOW DARE YOU SAY ANYTHING LIKE THAT? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Lilith: "No, but I know who I am, and I am someone who offered you a home. A home you could be easily kicked out of if you try to harm me."

Viridi: "...................."
(Oh, that must be racing game Yang and Nora are always talking about!) :b:
___

Dipper: "Trust us, if you knew what the town we stayed at for one particular summer was like, you probably wouldn't even be surprised..."

//Haven't decided if the Pines twins are still around 13 or closer to 15 at this point.
___

(Oof...She's not exactly wrong, though!) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Oh, that must be racing game Yang and Nora are always talking about!) :b:
___

Dipper: "Trust us, if you knew what the town we stayed at for one particular summer was like, you probably wouldn't even be surprised..."

//Haven't decided if the Pines twins are still around 13 or closer to 15 at this point.
___

(Oof...She's not exactly wrong, though!) :p
-HECK YEAH-
---
Edelgard: "....How much worse than Fodlan can it be?"

// Either way, it's still young lol
---
Viridi: "A fair point, I suppose." -crosses arms, pouting-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH-
---
Edelgard: "....How much worse than Fodlan can it be?"

// Either way, it's still young lol
---
Viridi: "A fair point, I suppose." -crosses arms, pouting-
-She goes to watch the match, wondering how the team members are doing and curious about Super Marie Kart itself-
___

Dipper: "That...depends on what kind of threats you faced, there."

// Very much so, but I actually mentioned that because I meant to have Dipper mention that they were 12 during their stay in Gravity Falls in that post, but I'm just now noticing that I forgot to write that part of dialogue lmao.
___

-Lilith still questioning Viridi or demanding more answers or does Viridi argue first?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-more along the lines of neglectful-
-and even beyond the Trainer....-

Yep~ Tasty!-
-hopping-

Maybe I'll even carry out deeds in your honor....
-evil smile is flashed-
After all, all Monika did was amplify what was already deep within you~.....
Sh-She didn't even understand the full context of w-why Dark Samus wanted them to fight on her behalf at first...U-Up until I explained that they were all infected with a parasite and brainwashed, sh-she was just glad that someone...anyone...apparently chose her to fight at all for once...

...I...I think for that m-might have been one of the first times in her life that she ever felt...w-wanted... -Wipes her glasses, trying not to cry too much to avoid disturbing the Bidoof-

-...So much for Yuri agreeing with him...-
Mash: "...No one before cared about her... Never for her wellbeing..." -feels so bad for her-
-Also Chrono unreplied KoP?-

Taiga: "Yay, now rest a bit, then afterwards we'll start your training~!"

Yuri: "....A-Amplify?"
Natsuki: "Shut up! Yuri is not some crazy murderer!"
Monika: "Girls, please don't make this worse..."
Natsuki: "Ah...."
-The dimension seems to be a nice change of pace for all of them, and she hasn't even told Star that they've moved here yet-
___

Linebeck: "Since when do only children say that?"

-I don't remember in that phrase was ever used in WW or PH, but it's so fitting for a setting that's surrounded by so much ocean that I wouldn't be surprise if it's been coined by that timeframe-

___

And risk our entire plan? Not a chance! Unless you can set up some high-powered explosive devices around the base without catching either faction's notice, of course.
___

Pichu: "(You do?)" :b:

Squirtle: "(Are you fond of battles, too?)"
Lily: Today is the day though~
---
Marie: "Oh, it's a form of slang! Expressions that have another meaning!"
---
Skywarp: "Ugh, fine. I'll get things done quietly"
Blackarachnia: "On the least you're obedient when it matters..."
Skywarp: "Hey! Ugh"
---
Kintoki: "Yeah! I was a pretty famous warrior in my country, trained by some of the best!"
-unreplied-
---
-my god, a masher...-
---
Byleth: "You have yet to do anything..."
---
Emblem Tiki: I wish I could play too...
-Indeed, though she might start teasing Olivia, she's sure they'd get along quick-
-After all, Margaretha was once a mother too-
---
-Somehow, it's working-
---
Draco: "But I plan to..."
---
-It would be more fun that way... While Martha gasped at how the cat power up can CLIMB-
-He did mention getting powered up by the Grid...Not to mention the fact that the technology his mech is running on is highly advaned to begin with-
___

(There's nothing natural about you either...)

(You're stealing Pokemon DNA to mutate yourself and gain their strength and powers!)

-All nine of the XJs fly towards Coyle and the Hedlok, five of them throwing a punch at both targets at once-

Kris: "H-Huh?" -Still has his Dark World appearance along with Susie and Ralseii, but this may be due to them originating from a Light World where the Dark World was far more prominent and seemingly originated from-

___

Mabel: "She totally will!" :grin:
___

-That doesn't change the fact that what she witnessed was still awful and emotionally devastating?-
___

-Even Tetra agreed, but liek the others, only internally-
___

(That's's a huge relief...!)

Steven: "I...don't think the doll itself did this. You can only get hurt by the doll when you're looking at it, right? A-And whoever wrote this note mentioned that blindness might help them escape!" :urg:

Specimen 14: "...So whoever wrote this note...cut their own eyes so they couldn't see the doll..."

(Wait, WHAT?!) :crazy:

Amethyst: "Okay, this is getting WAY too messed up!"

At least the Clown's out of sight for now. I agree with having someone watch out for it, but at least we're safe for now...

-They would soon be able to open the other locked door, which leads to not another part of the mansion...but a far more metallic facility-

Translation: "I am just a Fishbun that has eaten my veggies*. I am Ultra Fishbunjin 3000."

*depending on what is considered "canon" there could also be the fact he was experimented on by an evil kiwi (the bird, not the fruit) to handle the power of hitstop; so who knows how much of his strength is his natural regimen or from the experiment outside a currently undisclosed form

-pulls out a dumbbell, winds up a swing, and then flings it forward while holding on, flying towards Koyanskaya-

-would be staring with eerie glowing eyes in the direction of the Clown-
---

---
---
---
---
-WOULD IT WORK WELL ENOUGH?!-
---
Koyanskaya: "But I don't communicate by flexing, and I don't care what fishbunny you are, you will not get in my way!" -she attemoted to block the dumbbell with a barrier-

-Swoop unreplied-

Nanoha: "Oh, you do look the same too... But you're also hurt!"
---
Draco: "...Why would I care?"
---
Atalanta: "...I-I'm sorry I reminded you of that"
---
Illya: "...Eh? Really?"
---
Takeru: "To think someone would go that far..."

Sakura: "Gengar is doing the job!"
Makoto: "Okay, now what here?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Today is the day though~
---
Marie: "Oh, it's a form of slang! Expressions that have another meaning!"
---
Skywarp: "Ugh, fine. I'll get things done quietly"
Blackarachnia: "On the least you're obedient when it matters..."
Skywarp: "Hey! Ugh"
---
Kintoki: "Yeah! I was a pretty famous warrior in my country, trained by some of the best!"
-And Castle Butterfly is likely their next destination!-
___

Linebeck: "I've heard of the expression, I just didn't think it was one that only children used nowadays..."
___

-Aquamarine held back a smirk at that-
___

Pichu: "(You're even a legendary warrior?!)" :b:

-and now....she's got someone who chose her....legitimately-

-it should be clear that he isn't defending Monika in any way; he's just well aware ALL FOUR of them are just as capable as Monika for misdeeds given proper motivation-

-He knows of what Yuri's capable of with Act 2, he's seen Sayori begin to go the same route as Monika in various playthroughs, and Natsuki.....well the closest she's shown was a fake out moment involving her breaking her own neck and jumping the screen but it's highly unlikely she is the sole "innocent" one :V-
Mash: "...No one before cared about her... Never for her wellbeing..." -feels so bad for her-
-Also Chrono unreplied KoP?-

I-I can't believe no one who ever took her in ever cared for her...Th-The one person who did temporarily take her in just used her like some kind of disposable weapon... :urg:

Dipper: "You really don't know the broader definition of "family", do you?" :ohwell:

-Which Sayori herself and several others understood...But the MC is taking things way too far-

-would be staring with eerie glowing eyes in the direction of the Clown-
---

---
---
---
---
---
Koyanskaya: "But I don't communicate by flexing, and I don't care what fishbunny you are, you will not get in my way!" -she attemoted to block the dumbbell with a barrier-

-Swoop unreplied-

---
---
---
---

-It does, allowing them to dodge this wave of attacks, although whether Superion is able to dodge or block them is another question entirely-

-...But then Spamton NEO starts firing what looks like giant blue eggs, or quite possibly giant blue clams at them-

___

-If the Fire Spin is still in effect, Koyanskaya might be dealt mild burns-

-The Frogadier Bros. meanwhile work on trying to jump around the room and past Koyanskaya's barrier while she's distracted from fighting Fishbunjin-

Mildly Seriously Injured In Fact. Tasque Manager Is Too But Thankfully Less Severally

Tasque Manager: "My left leg is mildly wounded, but young Kris is losing blood at all too fast rate..."

Kris: "I-I'm fine..."

Susie: "The hell you're not!" -Runs into the room with immediate concern-

Did the call reach the rest of the Autobots?

Do you villains ever shut up with your cliche old "THIS CANNOT BE!" rants and exclamations?:glare:
___

-Because Shez can tell that Draco does care to an extent, even if she's not willing to admit it?- :V
___

-Knowing Blake, she'd likely be quick to assure Atalanta that it's not her fault, if anything it seems more like Blake is only bringing this up because she relates to what Ata's going through and wants to help her with it-
___

TLink: (Kanna and Illya have always seemed to have gotten along well.)
___

Specimen 14: "Tsk, they lost it. They took out their eyes as part of some insane and desperate attempt to escape from that doll..."

Steven: "H-How can you say things like that?! Whoever wrote this must have been scared for their life!" :urg:

Specimen 14: "Because I've seen all sorts of deadly and unbelievable monsters down here. Many of them far worse than this. And I still survived. "

-The Clown is completely and utterly unfazed and remains in the same spot and pose as before. In fact, if Gengar can detect the Clown's aura, he'd find that it isn't even feeling any level of fear whatsoever. It's...not even clear exactly what kind of entity this Clown even is-

-The facility in question looks like this:

...Guys, I think we might in the original GL Labs facility...

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "Yay, now rest a bit, then afterwards we'll start your training~!"

I-I can't believe no one who ever took her in ever cared for her...Th-The one person who did temporarily take her in just used her like some kind of disposable weapon... :urg:

-Which Sayori herself and several others understood...But the MC is taking things way too far-

-The Frogadier Bros. meanwhile work on trying to jump around the room and past Koyanskaya's barrier while she's distracted from fighting Fishbunjin-

-The Clown is completely and utterly unfazed and remains in the same spot and pose as before. In fact, if Gengar can detect the Clown's aura, he'd find that it isn't even feeling any level of fear whatsoever. It's...not even clear exactly what kind of entity this Clown even is-

-some Pokémon are just not fortunate....-

Yeah! Train to be big and strong!
-Shirou and Miyu have interest to see how it goes?-

I speak the truth. All it took for things to go crazy was increasing particular existing character traits in your data. And hoo boy, did Yuri have just the right combination of traits to concoct a full blown yandere when ramped up to eleven.
Or was that not obvious about a socially awkward collector of knives with a fascination of the macabre? I mean, it's even subtly implied in Act 1 that she's fond of cutting herself long before she was crazy.
I should know; I've been there every time the game was run.

-as much as he's trying to get under their skins, he actually isn't lying, and that makes it all the more delicious for him-

-FLYING AT HIGH SPEED HOLDING THE DUMBBELL-

-cackling like a hell lord, almost as if the mystery of the Clown fascinates him-
-bear in mind this is the same Gengar whose first instinct when seeing Dark Sakura was to prank her for fun- -....I think. It's been so long ago that I don't remember-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She goes to watch the match, wondering how the team members are doing and curious about Super Marie Kart itself-
___

Dipper: "That...depends on what kind of threats you faced, there."

// Very much so, but I actually mentioned that because I meant to have Dipper mention that they were 12 during their stay in Gravity Falls in that post, but I'm just now noticing that I forgot to write that part of dialogue lmao.
___

-Lilith still questioning Viridi or demanding more answers or does Viridi argue first?-
-that's a good idea!-
---
Alear: "And it would depend on the threats you've faced as well."
---
Lilith: "Singling out humans when anyone capable of conscient thought can destroy worlds is utter ignorance. I've lost a world to dragons, for example. Does that mean you have a problem with me solely because I'm a dragon, even if I have nothing to do with the death of a world?"

Viridi: "..." 🤔

Lilith: "...I cannot believe you're actually considering it... Despite the fact that you have met dragons who are nothing but kind?"

Viridi: "You mean the disgusting half-humans that become destructive without a Dragonstone?"

Lilith: "I shall not accept ANY slander thrown at Lady Kamui!" :glare: Even if she's entirely right...

-Indeed, though she might start teasing Olivia, she's sure they'd get along quick-
-After all, Margaretha was once a mother too-
---
-Somehow, it's working-
---
Draco: "But I plan to..."
---
-It would be more fun that way... While Martha gasped at how the cat power up can CLIMB-
-that sounds cute-
---
-for now-
---
Byleth: "Even so, I think it would be nice to give you a good present after all you've been through..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa! Kitty!" 😄

---

-Swoop unreplied-

---
---
---
---

-It does, allowing them to dodge this wave of attacks, although whether Superion is able to dodge or block them is another question entirely-

-...But then Spamton NEO starts firing what looks like giant blue eggs, or quite possibly giant blue clams at them-

___

Mildly Seriously Injured In Fact. Tasque Manager Is Too But Thankfully Less Severally

Tasque Manager: "My left leg is mildly wounded, but young Kris is losing blood at all too fast rate..."

Do you villains ever shut up with your cliche old "THIS CANNOT BE!" rants and exclamations?:glare:
___

-Because Shez can tell that Draco does care to an extent, even if she's not willing to admit it?- :V
___

-Knowing Blake, she'd likely be quick to assure Atalanta that it's not her fault, if anything it seems more like Blake is only bringing this up because she relates to what Ata's going through and wants to help her with it-
___

___

Specimen 14: "Tsk, they lost it. They took out their eyes as part of some insane and desperate attempt to escape from that doll..."

Steven: "H-How can you say things like that?! Whoever wrote this must have been scared for their life!" :urg:

Specimen 14: "Because I've seen all sorts of deadly and unbelievable monsters down here. Many of them far worse than this. And I still survived. "
Queen Medusa: "He gets weirder every day...."
---
-Alear and Veyle try to break that barrier to assist Fish!-

-villains are always salty, Jenny!-

Dr. Coyle: "I WILL BREAK YOU!"
---
Shez: "You were worried in our last spar." :p
---
Blake: "Don't apologize for that. I really want to help you with this because it's not something you can do alone."
---
Kanna: "Have I ever lied to you?" :) -tail waggle-
---
Weiss: "All the more motivation to end things sooner."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Dipper: "You really don't know the broader definition of "family", do you?" :ohwell:

Yeah! Train to be big and strong!
-Shirou and Miyu have interest to see how it goes?-

I speak the truth. All it took for things to go crazy was increasing particular existing character traits in your data. And hoo boy, did Yuri have just the right combination of traits to concoct a full blown yandere when ramped up to eleven.
Or was that not obvious about a socially awkward collector of knives with a fascination of the macabre? I mean, it's even subtly implied in Act 1 that she's fond of cutting herself long before she was crazy.

-as much as he's trying to get under their skins, he actually isn't lying, and that makes it all the more delicious for him-
Mash: "...It's more reason to show her some appreciation, isn't it?"
Chrono: "...Look, I just like to focus on my job"

Taiga: "Heck yeah you know it! Fortunately I'm a kendo champion that can teach you some things!"
-They honestly do kinda be...-

Yuri: "...I...I just thought they looked fascinating..."
Monika: "But they wouldn't have become like that was it not my fault, I don't know you don't want any comfort words from me, butthere was nothing inherently bad from those things"
-And Castle Butterfly is likely their next destination!-
___

Linebeck: "I've heard of the expression, I just didn't think it was one that only children used nowadays..."
___

-Aquamarine held back a smirk at that-
___

Pichu: "(You're even a legendary warrior?!)" :b:
-Oh you bet it is, all 4 going right to it after getting dressed up!-
---
Marie: "Oh my, seems you have lots to learn here~"
---
Shadowstriker: "There are some crazy-powered guys pout there, makes me glad to rather be put here..."
---
Kintoki: "And a very golden one!"
-that sounds cute-
---
-for now-
---
Byleth: "Even so, I think it would be nice to give you a good present after all you've been through..."
---
Emblem Tiki: "Whoa! Kitty!" 😄
-That's because it is, her thoughts?-
---
-Soon to finish the song!-
---
Draco: "A good present? What do you mean by that?"
---
Martha: "Why does this feel weirdly... How to say it?"
Tiki: "Overpowered?"

___

___

___

___

___

-cackling like a hell lord, almost as if the mystery of the Clown fascinates him-
-bear in mind this is the same Gengar whose first instinct when seeing Dark Sakura was to prank her for fun- -....I think. It's been so long ago that I don't remember-
---

---
---
Blake: "Don't apologize for that. I really want to help you with this because it's not something you can do alone."
---
---
-He wasn't-
-Rita is pleased at that-
Gorgon: "I really want him deader now..."
-Spamton then got many shots to the face tho-
---
-Koyanskaya opted to try to entrap them in various vines! The burns also heal really fast because of the Grid-

Nanoha: "Thankfully I'm accompanied right now"
Yuuno: -In ferret form on her shoulder- "Hey, we meet again now"

Swoop: "Me think so? Must see" -AKA I don't want the fight with Koyanskaya to just end in a blink-
Grimlock: "Me Grimlock can't wait..."
---
-Draco just scoffs in response-
---
Atalanta: "I see... I still apologize for being troublesome..."
---
Illya: "Hmmmm, I don't think so!"
---
-A sentiment most agree on...-

Sakura: "...I wonder if she's here now..."
Rin: "Is your Pokémon okay?"
Sakura: "Oh, he likes scary things a lot"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Oh you bet it is, all 4 going right to it after getting dressed up!-
---
Marie: "Oh my, seems you have lots to learn here~"
---
Shadowstriker: "There are some crazy-powered guys pout there, makes me glad to rather be put here..."
---
Kintoki: "And a very golden one!"
(Are we really going to visit that big castle?) :surprised:
___

Linebeck: "That's become more apparent practically every day since I first arrived here...Then again, I probably could have done without talking to that false monarch."
___

And the majority of them are merely mindless clones? Yet despite all their power, it seems military strikes by the Autobots are enough to handle all but the strongest of them...

-Autobot activity on the battlefield itself is also quite high right now-
___

Pichu: "(Golden?)" :confused:

Squirtle: "(Does that mean you have a lot of gold? Or, is it more like that "heart of gold" saying?)"

-that's a good idea!-
---
Alear: "And it would depend on the threats you've faced as well."
---
Lilith: "Singling out humans when anyone capable of conscient thought can destroy worlds is utter ignorance. I've lost a world to dragons, for example. Does that mean you have a problem with me solely because I'm a dragon, even if I have nothing to do with the death of a world?"

Viridi: "..." 🤔

Lilith: "...I cannot believe you're actually considering it... Despite the fact that you have met dragons who are nothing but kind?"

Viridi: "You mean the disgusting half-humans that become destructive without a Dragonstone?"

Lilith: "I shall not accept ANY slander thrown at Lady Kamui!" :glare: Even if she's entirely right...
-How are each of the Huntresses/Huntsmen playing Marie Kart doing?-
___

Dipper: "Well...let's see, how do we put this..."

Mabel: "It...might be a little hard for some of you guys to believe"
___

(Viridi's ironically the one not helping her case...)

Chrono: "...Look, I just like to focus on my job"

Monika: "But they wouldn't have become like that was it not my fault, I don't know you don't want any comfort words from me, butthere was nothing inherently bad from those things"
...Y-You're right. She deserves genuine care and kindness. I...I just hope I'm the right person to Train her... -Pets the Bidoof's head, worried-

Mabel: "You're still only a teenager and all you're worried on is your job?"

-How does the MC respond to this?-

---

---
---
---
---
-He wasn't-
---
-Koyanskaya opted to try to entrap them in various vines! The burns also heal really fast because of the Grid-

Swoop: "Me think so? Must see" -AKA I don't want the fight with Koyanskaya to just end in a blink-
---
---
---
---

-If the blue eggs/clams aren't shot before they draw too close to any of them, the blue objects/creatures explode into several mini-Spamton heads that effectivelly function as spikes or bullets, as they fly at high speed in large clusters that are borderline impossible to avoid without teleportation or a barrier, and due to being in large clusters, deal extremely high damage if they land-
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane both get ensnared and trapped by some of the vines, much to their frustration as they struggle to destroy them to free themselkves-

Kris: "S-Susie...?"

Susie: "You need some major healing magic! Like, pronto! Luckily, I've been trained by the best to be even BETTER than the best!"

Ralsei: -Waves cheerfully, having taught Susie a healing spell-

At least the clone army doesn't stand a chance!

-XJ-8 punches her in the face-

XJ-5: "Not if we have anything to say about it!" -Still damaged, but able to fight-
___

-Shez still believes that Draco cares more than she's willing to admit?-

-For that matter, is that really the case after all?-
___

-What's Blake's response to Ata still apologizing for the matter?-
___

-The others let the two talk-
___

Steven: "...Th-That's still a little too harsh..."

Specimen 14: "They lost hteir mind over one monster. And they were helping with the experiments trapping kids' Souls down here."

Steven: "You don't know why they were here! Maybe they got forced into helping here or didn't know what kind of experiments they'd be doing when they signed up! Maybe they got threatened into staying or keeping their lips sealed!"

Specimen 14: "And how do you know if any of those are remotely accurate?"

Steven: "I don't. But just because someone was stuck working here doesn't necessarily mean they were a bad person or totally heartless, either. I've met people working for entire bad empires that turned out to just be misguided, or who had no choice but to keep working for them if they wanted to survive..." -Referring to Peridot and a few of the other Homeworld Gems he's met-

Specimen 14: "...Ugh, none of htis is helping us escape. Let's just move. And if any of us see that doll again...either look away from it or shut your eyes immediately. I'm not about to go down like whatever random lab assistant wrote that note did..." -Walks to the door-

I guess the Clown really is just more like a normal clown to him...Either that, or it reminds him of other scary clowns.

...If there's really a solution to stopping Spooky's grand plan in this place, let's hope it's down here...

-The Clown is still unfazed, and in fact seems amused or impressed by Gengar's curiosity of it. While it won't be saying anything to reveal it's origins or the exact type of entity it is, That said, as long as at least Gengar, or anyone for that matter, is still actively looking at it, it still remains frozen in place, as whenever it's being looked at, it either can't move, or prefers to stay put-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Taiga: "Heck yeah you know it! Fortunately I'm a kendo champion that can teach you some things!"
-They honestly do kinda be...-

...Y-You're right. She deserves genuine care and kindness. I...I just hope I'm the right person to Train her... -Pets the Bidoof's head, worried-

-Shuriken and Hurricane both get ensnared and trapped by some of the vines, much to their frustration as they struggle to destroy them to free themselkves-

I guess the Clown really is just more like a normal clown to him...Either that, or it reminds him of other scary clowns.

...If there's really a solution to stopping Spooky's grand plan in this place, let's hope it's down here...

-The Clown is still unfazed, and in fact seems amused or impressed by Gengar's curiosity of it. While it won't be saying anything to reveal it's origins or the exact type of entity it is, That said, as long as at least Gengar, or anyone for that matter, is still actively looking at it, it still remains frozen in place, as whenever it's being looked at, it either can't move, or prefers to stay put-

-give the Plump Mouse the life it needs....-

-the vines do slow his flight speed a little, but to her horror it isn't enough to stop him completely as the dumbbell crashes into the barrier while he holds a steely blank gaze of determination!-

-and then it will evolve into Kotemon-
-JK-
-but it's hilarious that there's a Rookie level that does kendo-

-this actually takes IceDevimon by genuine surprise as he stops in his tracks-
You are....blaming everything on yourself....?
No...you can't. You have to embrace your wickedness! It's why we are meant to be partners!

-as if to tease the Clown, he starts doing a makeshift game of Red Light, Green Light by briefly looking away then looking right back just to see what it does-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's because it is, her thoughts?-
---
-Soon to finish the song!-
---
Draco: "A good present? What do you mean by that?"
---
Martha: "Why does this feel weirdly... How to say it?"
Tiki: "Overpowered?"
Azura: I really hope the best for her.
---
-and they did so well!-
---
Byleth: "You deserve to have some good days in your life, at least."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You really think so?"

-How are each of the Huntresses/Huntsmen playing Marie Kart doing?-
___

Dipper: "Well...let's see, how do we put this..."

Mabel: "It...might be a little hard for some of you guys to believe"
___

(Viridi's ironically the one not helping her case...)
-it's Marie Kart so... :V-
---
Alear: "I'm sure I can handle it."
---
-she really isn't...-

-He wasn't-
---

---
---
---
---

-If the blue eggs/clams aren't shot before they draw too close to any of them, the blue objects/creatures explode into several mini-Spamton heads that effectivelly function as spikes or bullets, as they fly at high speed in large clusters that are borderline impossible to avoid without teleportation or a barrier, and due to being in large clusters, deal extremely high damage if they land-
___

Susie: "You need some major healing magic! Like, pronto! Luckily, I've been trained by the best to be even BETTER than the best!"

XJ-5: "Not if we have anything to say about it!" -Still damaged, but able to fight-
___

___

___

___

Specimen 14: "They lost hteir mind over one monster. And they were helping with the experiments trapping kids' Souls down here."

Steven: "You don't know why they were here! Maybe they got forced into helping here or didn't know what kind of experiments they'd be doing when they signed up! Maybe they got threatened into staying or keeping their lips sealed!"

Steven: "I don't. But just because someone was stuck working here doesn't necessarily mean they were a bad person or totally heartless, either. I've met people working for entire bad empires that turned out to just be misguided, or who had no choice but to keep working for them if they wanted to survive..." -Referring to Peridot and a few of the other Homeworld Gems he's met-

Specimen 14: "...Ugh, none of htis is helping us escape. Let's just move. And if any of us see that doll again...either look away from it or shut your eyes immediately. I'm not about to go down like whatever random lab assistant wrote that note did..." -Walks to the door-

-the vines do slow his flight speed a little, but to her horror it isn't enough to stop him completely as the dumbbell crashes into the barrier while he holds a steely blank gaze of determination!-
Queen Medusa: "You and I both..."
---
Alear: -attempts to get out of the vines with sheer strength-

Veyle: "These vines are strong..." :urg:

Dr. Coyle: -on the floor, trying to get up-

Viridi: -just glares at the vines, reminding them who's the Goddess of Nature around here-

Max Brass: "You won't need that anymore." -attempts to remove her hover backpack but can't because it's part of the robot body- "Oh... right..."
---
Shez: "You could've just left me to bleed out, y'know. Would've been a prime opportunity to get one less bug in your way." :p
---
Blake: "It's alright. But we really need to work on it..."
---
Kanna: "Then you know I mean it, Oneesan." :)
---
Ruby:-puts a hand on Steven's shoulder to try and help reassure him after that talk before they move on-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's Marie Kart so... :V-
---
Alear: "I'm sure I can handle it."
---
-she really isn't...-
(...Okay, this looks like total chaos.)

-Doesn't say anything yet so as to not startle anyone and cost them the race-

___

Dipper: "Well...Did you guys have to fight any kind of literal demons?" -Not even said with a bragging tone, but rather a fully legitimate and curious question-

Mabel: "Or anything as dangerous as one that could warp reality?"
___

-Viridi has any arguments about Kamui and her fellow dragons?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(...Okay, this looks like total chaos.)

-Doesn't say anything yet so as to not startle anyone and cost them the race-

___

Dipper: "Well...Did you guys have to fight any kind of literal demons?" -Not even said with a bragging tone, but rather a fully legitimate and curious question-

Mabel: "Or anything as dangerous as one that could warp reality?"
___

-Viridi has any arguments about Kamui and her fellow dragons?-
-that's because it is-

-Nora was laughing madly-
---
Alear: "I suppose you could say we did..."
---
-she tries to come up with some but anything she has in mind contradicts her own opinions-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's because it is-

-Nora was laughing madly-
---
Alear: "I suppose you could say we did..."
---
-she tries to come up with some but anything she has in mind contradicts her own opinions-
(She...seems pretty confident that she's going to win.)

-Who else is playing it besides Nora?-
___

Dipper: "Whoa, really...?"

Mabel: "No way!" :surprised:
___

-Does she at least realize her argument about half-dragons is wrong, then?- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(She...seems pretty confident that she's going to win.)

-Who else is playing it besides Nora?-
___

Dipper: "Whoa, really...?"

Mabel: "No way!" :surprised:
___

-Does she at least realize her argument about half-dragons is wrong, then?- :V
-all of them!-
---
Alear: "Though I would rather not divulge things related to it."

-doubles as both keeping (admittedly light) spoilers hidden and because it's one of those things best not told to strangers- :V
---
-she thinks it's the human half- :V

Viridi: "Clearly, her human side has done such things."

Lilith: "You know nothing of dragons..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Are we really going to visit that big castle?) :surprised:
___

Linebeck: "That's become more apparent practically every day since I first arrived here...Then again, I probably could have done without talking to that false monarch."
___

And the majority of them are merely mindless clones? Yet despite all their power, it seems military strikes by the Autobots are enough to handle all but the strongest of them...

-Autobot activity on the battlefield itself is also quite high right now-
___

Pichu: "(Golden?)" :confused:

Squirtle: "(Does that mean you have a lot of gold? Or, is it more like that "heart of gold" saying?)"
Lily: "Yes, my best friend lives there!"
---
Marie: "Oh, you mean silly King Knight and his games"
---
Blackarachnia: "Even if it makes it harder for us to hide and run off..."
---
Kintoki: "More like, I think it's really cool!"

Mabel: "You're still only a teenager and all you're worried on is your job?"

-and then it will evolve into Kotemon-
-JK-
-but it's hilarious that there's a Rookie level that does kendo-

No...you can't. You have to embrace your wickedness! It's why we are meant to be partners!
Mash: "I know you will. Just don't doubt to ask for help when you need it"
Chrono: "Lives are at stake here"

-True with that-
-Either way, Frimon is surely motivated-

Monika: "...I guess you didn't count with that I'd change, huh? But that's correct. After months of being alive and free on my own, guilt started consuming me. At first I tried to escape from it, pretend everything was fine.

But that wasn't it, I knew all along I was lying to myself. Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki were always on the back of my mind, I actively ignored them for long, but I still was reminded of them and what I did to them, all the suffering.

It all became too overwhelming after a while, that's when I wondered... Why should I be free when they still were trapped as pieces of code? Why would I deserve it with all I did when they suffered and it was all my fault?!

It's why I eventually begged others to help me get them free..."
Azura: I really hope the best for her.
---
-and they did so well!-
---
Byleth: "You deserve to have some good days in your life, at least."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You really think so?"
-Indeed, in the end they had a wonderful re-encounter-
---
-But would they get a perfect score?!-
---
Draco:"...Did you just say 'deserve'?"
---
Tiki: "Oh trust me, you can do a lot of stuff in this game with that"
Martha: -Curious-
___

___

___

___

___

-as if to tease the Clown, he starts doing a makeshift game of Red Light, Green Light by briefly looking away then looking right back just to see what it does-
---

Viridi: -just glares at the vines, reminding them who's the Goddess of Nature around here-

Max Brass: "You won't need that anymore." -attempts to remove her hover backpack but can't because it's part of the robot body- "Oh... right..."
---
Shez: "You could've just left me to bleed out, y'know. Would've been a prime opportunity to get one less bug in your way." :p
---
---
---
Ruby:-puts a hand on Steven's shoulder to try and help reassure him after that talk before they move on-
-I meant that the shots weren't coming from Gorgon so they might not have known that-
-Gorgon tries to get rid of them with lasers from her snake hairs though-
---
Koyanskaya: -Trying to keep it on- "You must be kidding me!"
-At least the vines that hold Viridi do back off from her glares-

Charlotte: "They seem to be going good in both numbers and strategy..."
-They saw as Jetfire shot down many airships while in jet mode-

Yuuno: "Don't worry, here I come!" .returned to his true form and started to apply healing magic on him-
---
Draco: "I simply require you to survive temporarily, nothing but not letting an inconvenience set on"
---
Atalanta: "Alright. I'll try my best to... Not get a fuss over it"
---
Illya: "I'll be a good big sis!" :D
---
-So would Takeru for that matter-
Takeru: "I know it won't do too much, but... Their soul is clearly in distress. Maybe once we're done here, they'll reason and be able to move on"

Sakura: "I think it's cute how he plays around" :) -to Jenny- "Yes, we must now..." -really wanting to assist Spooky move on-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Yes, my best friend lives there!"
---
Marie: "Oh, you mean silly King Knight and his games"
---
Blackarachnia: "Even if it makes it harder for us to hide and run off..."
---
Kintoki: "More like, I think it's really cool!"
(That's Princess Star's castle?)
___

Linebeck: "Silly? He's an arrogant jerk who tries to back up his fake claims of supposed royal blood by playing these newfangled card games!"
___

Just stay out of their lines of sight and off of their radars. They're not about to ruin our plan that we've worked so meticulously on...
___

Pichu: "(Being a hero has got to be awesome!)"

-all of them!-
---
Alear: "Though I would rather not divulge things related to it."

-doubles as both keeping (admittedly light) spoilers hidden and because it's one of those things best not told to strangers- :V
---
-she thinks it's the human half- :V

Viridi: "Clearly, her human side has done such things."

Lilith: "You know nothing of dragons..."
-How well are they doing?-
___

Dipper: "Fair point, I'd rather not tell the whole story of our summer of 2012 right now..."
___

Weren't you there for her trial?

-Actually stepped forward to bring that up herself, since it should be common knowledge by now that dragons have cursed blood-

Chrono: "Lives are at stake here"

Monika: "...I guess you didn't count with that I'd change, huh? But that's correct. After months of being alive and free on my own, guilt started consuming me. At first I tried to escape from it, pretend everything was fine.

But that wasn't it, I knew all along I was lying to myself. Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki were always on the back of my mind, I actively ignored them for long, but I still was reminded of them and what I did to them, all the suffering.

It all became too overwhelming after a while, that's when I wondered... Why should I be free when they still were trapped as pieces of code? Why would I deserve it with all I did when they suffered and it was all my fault?!

...Th-Thanks, Mash. I really appreciate it... :)

Mabel: "What about whenever there's not some kind of multi-dimensional threat going around?"

-That just likely surprises the MC further...And likely Natsuki and especially Yuri as well?-

---

---
---
---
---
-I meant that the shots weren't coming from Gorgon so they might not have known that-
---

Yuuno: "Don't worry, here I come!" .returned to his true form and started to apply healing magic on him-
---
Shez: "I simply require you to survive temporarily, nothing but not letting an inconvenience set on"
---
---
---
Takeru: "I know it won't do too much, but... Their soul is clearly in distress. Maybe once we're done here, they'll reason and be able to move on"

Sakura: "I think it's cute how he plays around" :) -to Jenny- "Yes, we must now..." -really wanting to assist Spooky move on-
-Spamton NEO was damaged by the shots, but largely ignores the damage to continue attacking otherwise-

-Were the shots from a third party?-

___

-While Rapidash and Fireball try to burn the rest of the vines, particularly the ones entrapping Shuriken and Hurricane since being Water-types mean the flames have minimal risk of harming them-

-Coyle then sucker punches Max immediately after he processes that?-

The super mean Alliance doesn't stand a chance anymore!

Susie: "Hold up, Kris won't even your healing spells when I'VE got the best healing spell around here!"

Ralsei: "Umm, Susie? If your healing spell is really stronger than the rest, than maybe that's just all the more reason to combine our healing spells. Any chance of Kris still not being fully healed will be mitigated if we combine our efforts!" :grin:

Susie: "Huh...that's a good point. I like the way you think, pal!" :p

___

-Shez still not buying it?- :V
___

-It'll definitely take time to move on from it...But Blake and Artemis will likely be here for her along the way-
___

-She already has with how long they've been fwens?-
___

-It helps reassure him somewhat...But Specimen 14's attitude still doesn't sit well with him, even if he agrees with some of their points-

Steven: "Yeah...Yeah, you're right. I'm sure things'll get better once we figure out how to help all the lost spirits here pass on. Maybe we can even help find a way to turn 14 human again!"

-Depending on how many seconds Gengar looks away, the Clown either moves forward barely an inch or two to several feet forward, each time striking a different still pose-

-Jenny then opens her copy of the digital map of this sector-

SpookysDollHouse2.jpg

Spirit Seal? Hellgate Source? Okay, this is definitely the right place...

Last edited:

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-True with that-
-Either way, Frimon is surely motivated-

-That just likely surprises the MC further...And likely Natsuki and especially Yuri as well?-

-While Rapidash and Fireball try to burn the rest of the vines, particularly the ones entrapping Shuriken and Hurricane since being Water-types mean the flames have minimal risk of harming them-

-Depending on how many seconds Gengar looks away, the Clown either moves forward barely an inch or two to several feet forward, each time striking a different still pose-

View attachment 386457

-still happily snoozing, blissfully unaware of the conversation; this is the happiest she's been in a long time-

-he is; ready to train even after just eating, the food having been converted into energy already-

-flexing pecs rapidly to push further against the barrier.....-

-he turns away-
It appears I had misjudged you.
You and I are incompatible after all.
-assumes the form of the MC apparition once more-

.....just leave. All of you.
-walking away-
-no tricks, no malice or evil in his tone-
-just a tone of disappointment and a cold emptiness-

"..."

-keeps looking away and looking back while making faces-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, in the end they had a wonderful re-encounter-
---
-But would they get a perfect score?!-
---
Draco:"...Did you just say 'deserve'?"
---
Tiki: "Oh trust me, you can do a lot of stuff in this game with that"
Martha: -Curious-
-she smiles from it-
---
-SURE-
---
Byleth: "Yes. I did."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You can?"

-How well are they doing?-
___

Dipper: "Fair point, I'd rather not tell the whole story of our summer of 2012 right now..."
___

Weren't you there for her trial?

-Actually stepped forward to bring that up herself, since it should be common knowledge by now that dragons have cursed blood-
-trying to get through one lap :V-
---
Alear: "That's fair enough..."
---
Viridi: "....Fair enough, I suppose..."

---

---
Shez: "I simply require you to survive temporarily, nothing but not letting an inconvenience set on"
---
---
---

-Spamton NEO was damaged by the shots, but largely ignores the damage to continue attacking otherwise-

___

Susie: "Hold up, Kris won't even your healing spells when I'VE got the best healing spell around here!"

Ralsei: "Umm, Susie? If your healing spell is really stronger than the rest, than maybe that's just all the more reason to combine our healing spells. Any chance of Kris still not being fully healed will be mitigated if we combine our efforts!" :grin:

___

___

-It'll definitely take time to move on from it...But Blake and Artemis will likely be here for her along the way-
___

___

-It helps reassure him somewhat...But Specimen 14's attitude still doesn't sit well with him, even if he agrees with some of their points-

Steven: "Yeah...Yeah, you're right. I'm sure things'll get better once we figure out how to help all the lost spirits here pass on. Maybe we can even help find a way to turn 14 human again!"
Queen Medusa: "Let's turn that thing to stone now!"
---
-Viridi was freeing the dragons so they could do strong things-

-oh, Coyle absolutely did, sending him flying-
---
Shez replied to herself? :V

Shez: "I see you're as rude as ever." :p
---
Blake: "We'll be there to hold you back if you fail at that."
---
Kanna: "You already are." :)
---
Ruby: "Let's... focus on staying alive for now." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-trying to get through one lap :V-
---
Alear: "That's fair enough..."
---
Viridi: "....Fair enough, I suppose..."
-I meant how some of them are individually doing in the race lol-

-Well, at least for now since this being a Mario Kart expy, it's chaos and anyone can go from 1st place to 12th in a matter of seconds with one mistake or one good item- :V
___

-But the fact that these two apparently dealt with the same kind of threats when they were even a few years younger than now...-
___

-She surprised that Undyne's there?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I meant how some of them are individually doing in the race lol-

-Well, at least for now since this being a Mario Kart expy, it's chaos and anyone can go from 1st place to 12th in a matter of seconds with one mistake or one good item- :V
___

-But the fact that these two apparently dealt with the same kind of threats when they were even a few years younger than now...-
___

-She surprised that Undyne's there?-
-so it really doesn't matter how well some of them to lmao-
---
Alear: "...What did you two face?"
---
Viridi: "What are you doing here?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so it really doesn't matter how well some of them to lmao-
---
Alear: "...What did you two face?"
---
Viridi: "What are you doing here?!"
-With that said, who's the unlucky player who gets struck with a Blue Shell at the last minute?- :V
___

Mabel: "I think a better question is what didn't we face?"
___

I wanted to see how badly your argument about how bad humans apparently are would fall flat on it's face this time. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With that said, who's the unlucky player who gets struck with a Blue Shell at the last minute?- :V
___

Mabel: "I think a better question is what didn't we face?"
___

I wanted to see how badly your argument about how bad humans apparently are would fall flat on it's face this time. :p
-Nora :V-

Nora: "WHAT?!"
---
Alear: "I can think of a few things already..."
---
Viridi: :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nora :V-

Nora: "WHAT?!"
---
Alear: "I can think of a few things already..."
---
Viridi: :glare:
(Whoa, who threw that?!)

-Having difficulty keeping track of eight different screens amidst all the chaos- :V

___

Dipper: "You might be surprised..."
___

-Being fair, Undyne wasn't even the one who brought up Viridi or her hatred of humans as a problem: that was Star-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That's Princess Star's castle?)
___

Linebeck: "Silly? He's an arrogant jerk who tries to back up his fake claims of supposed royal blood by playing these newfangled card games!"
___

Just stay out of their lines of sight and off of their radars. They're not about to ruin our plan that we've worked so meticulously on...
___

Pichu: "(Being a hero has got to be awesome!)"
Lily: "That's the place alright~"
---
Marie: "Can't say those aren't harsh words, but also can't call them undeserved"
---
Skywarp: "Fine, some day I'll make sure some blow up though..."
Shadowstriker: "When we have more resources, hopefully...Else I'd tell Barricade" :p
-Skywarp shuddered at the suggestion-
---
Kintoki: "Yeah, you got it, girl!"

Mabel: "What about whenever there's not some kind of multi-dimensional threat going around?"

-still happily snoozing, blissfully unaware of the conversation; this is the happiest she's been in a long time-

-he is; ready to train even after just eating, the food having been converted into energy already-

-he turns away-

-walking away-

"..."
Mash: "For what is worth, it seems thanks to you, she's been sleeping peacefully" :)
Chrono: "We still have to monitor" -no wonder his mother wants him to loosen up-

-So soon, it's time to bring into dojo!-

-It does, both girls don't know what to say-
Monika: "...No, I won't leave you here either"
-she smiles from it-
---
-SURE-
---
Byleth: "Yes. I did."
---
Emblem Tiki: "You can?"
Olivia: "Woah, it's already late..."
---
Elizabeth: "Done~!"
---
Draco: "....Why...Why are you being so kind?! Don't you get it? I am a Beast! It's in my nature to bring doom and death!"
---
Tiki: "You will see soon"
-20 minutes later, they're practically speedrunning through with the cat powerup-

___

___

___

___

___

View attachment 386457

---

---

---
---
---
-Gorgon instantly tried to use her Mystic Eyes on him-
-And yeah, from some other Autobots in the battlefield-
---
-Koyanskaya too frustrated by trying to stop Fishbunjin in place to notice!-

Swoop: -GASP- "Bumblebee there!" :D

Yuuno: "Y-Yeah, he's right there's no reason to compete"
---
Draco: "Of course, we are enemies..."
---
Illya: "Awww, you're the best~!" -hugged-
---
Takeru: "Hopefully there's a time for both"

-Seems Gengar's having fuuuuuun-
Sakura: "...Then it soon will be time"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "That's the place alright~"
---
Marie: "Can't say those aren't harsh words, but also can't call them undeserved"
---
Skywarp: "Fine, some day I'll make sure some blow up though..."
Shadowstriker: "When we have more resources, hopefully...Else I'd tell Barricade" :p
-Skywarp shuddered at the suggestion-
---
Kintoki: "Yeah, you got it, girl!"
(I can't believe I didn't think of that...Don't royalty stay in places like that all the time?)
___

Linebeck: "I can't even imagine putting up with someone constantly boasting about probably fake tales of glory all the time." -Oblivious hypocrite-
___

Barricade hasn't been required to punish any failures or treason yet. That's a good sign that the unit is in good working order!
___

-Ata explains why she brought the Pokemon to him?-

-he turns away-

-walking away-

"..."
Mash: "For what is worth, it seems thanks to you, she's been sleeping peacefully" :)
Chrono: "We still have to monitor" -no wonder his mother wants him to loosen up-

Sh-She's needed the rest in general, honestly. Much of the Pokemon have after being i-infected with and weakened by Phazon...

Mabel: "...Wow, no wonder your mom wants you to loosen up and cut back on work." :ohwell:

-MC surprised?-

---

---

---
---
---
---

---
---
---

-Spamton NEO turns to face the Autobots in question, but not before firing more energy spheres and Spamton heads at Gorgon, Superion and Medusa-
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane are soon freed from the vines, and both try to land Water Pulse attacks on Koyanskaya-

-Jenny's first response was to try swatting Coyle with a giant hammer, while XJ-6 and XJ-8 tried to deal with the Hedlok to prevent it from capturing anyone else-

Susie: "Get ready for the ULTIMATE healing combo, Kris!"

-Ralsei then casts Heal Prayer on Kris, which is enough to heal some, but not all of his wounds, while Susie appears to be charging her healing spell up like a Hadouken, for some reason-

Bumblebee's one of your friends, right?
___

-Enemies don't typically form contracts with one and other-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Medli: "Those two really are quite close!" :grin:
___

Steven: "Right, we should probably worry about those things after getting out of this basement alive..."

-While the Clown keeps approaching and making different poses. It legitimately seems amused that someone is deliberately entertaining it's usual method of following people as a game instead of simply running away from it-

Okay, where do we go first? Some of the rooms on this map aren't marked, either...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Whoa, who threw that?!)

-Having difficulty keeping track of eight different screens amidst all the chaos- :V

___

Dipper: "You might be surprised..."
___

-Being fair, Undyne wasn't even the one who brought up Viridi or her hatred of humans as a problem: that was Star-
-even they didn't know because it was a CPU :V-
---
Alear: "You don't know what the Emblems and I have gone through either."

-that's a fair point?-
---
-but it's Undyne who said that so Viridi's glaring at her-

Olivia: "Woah, it's already late..."
---
Elizabeth: "Done~!"
---
Draco: "....Why...Why are you being so kind?! Don't you get it? I am a Beast! It's in my nature to bring doom and death!"
---
Tiki: "You will see soon"
-20 minutes later, they're practically speedrunning through with the cat powerup-
Azura: "How quickly time passes with people you enjoy being with."
---
Pit: "Heck yeah!"
---
Byleth: "Because everyone deserves to know how it feels to have a good life."
---
Emblem Tiki: -in awe-

---

---
---
---

-Spamton NEO turns to face the Autobots in question, but not before firing more energy spheres and Spamton heads at Gorgon, Superion and Medusa-
___

-Shuriken and Hurricane are soon freed from the vines, and both try to land Water Pulse attacks on Koyanskaya-

-Jenny's first response was to try swatting Coyle with a giant hammer, while XJ-6 and XJ-8 tried to deal with the Hedlok to prevent it from capturing anyone else-

-Ralsei then casts Heal Prayer on Kris, which is enough to heal some, but not all of his wounds, while Susie appears to be charging her healing spell up like a Hadouken, for some reason-

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

Steven: "Right, we should probably worry about those things after getting out of this basement alive..."

-While the Clown keeps approaching and making different poses. It legitimately seems amused that someone is deliberately entertaining it's usual method of following people as a game instead of simply running away from it-

Okay, where do we go first? Some of the rooms on this map aren't marked, either...
-Queen Medusa tried a petrifying glare as well, damage from Spamton's attacks be damned-
---
-Veyle decides to Engage with Veronica, bringing out one of her staves for free damage-

1710410849771.png

-Jenny's attack works but what do the other two do to stop Hedlok?-
---
Shez: "And yet we're contracted." :p
---
What KoP said
---
Azura: "It's quite the sight indeed. You would be forgiven for thinking they're twins."
---
-and so I imagine the non-Servant group explore the place more?-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Sh-She's needed the rest in general, honestly. Much of the Pokemon have after being i-infected with and weakened by Phazon...

-MC surprised?-

-I swear I'll have the Bidoof do more than sleep lol-

-woo, training montage!-
-except not montage-

-shake head-
No. The Monika I once knew has long since faded away. You have no need for someone like me.
It would be for the best if you just....forgot about me.

-how close is Fish to breaking through?-

-it takes one spooky entity to understand another-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Mabel: "...Wow, no wonder your mom wants you to loosen up and cut back on work." :ohwell:

-MC surprised?-

-woo, training montage!-
-except not montage-

-shake head-
No. The Monika I once knew has long since faded away. You have no need for someone like me.
Mash: "That's right too. I hope they all recover..."
Chrono: "I just attempt to be responsible"

-WITH 90S TRAINING MUSIC-

Monika: "I can't do that. I created you, you loosened around, and you have harmed others. I have to take responsibility of your actions now"
(I can't believe I didn't think of that...Don't royalty stay in places like that all the time?)
___

Linebeck: "I can't even imagine putting up with someone constantly boasting about probably fake tales of glory all the time." -Oblivious hypocrite-
___

Barricade hasn't been required to punish any failures or treason yet. That's a good sign that the unit is in good working order!
___

-Ata explains why she brought the Pokemon to him?-
Lily: "Usually, I remember when I did"
---
Marie: "You seem to be quite theatric yourself~"
---
Octane: "Yeah, and hopefully there's no need for any of that"
Starscream: Quiet!
---
Atalanta: "These little ones wanted to look around and meet people"
Kintoki: "Cool!"
Azura: "How quickly time passes with people you enjoy being with."
---
Pit: "Heck yeah!"
---
Byleth: "Because everyone deserves to know how it feels to have a good life."
---
Emblem Tiki: -in awe-
Olivia: "I relate... But doesn't has to be the last time!"
---
Elizabeth: "As expected, it was a piece of cake~"
---
Draco: "..." -silent at that-
---
Tiki: "See?" :p
Martha: "Huh?"
Tiki: "We're advancing really quick"
___

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

-Queen Medusa tried a petrifying glare as well, damage from Spamton's attacks be damned-
---
-Veyle decides to Engage with Veronica, bringing out one of her staves for free damage-

View attachment 386484

---
---
What KoP said
---
Azura: "It's quite the sight indeed. You would be forgiven for thinking they're twins."
---

-Gorgon is hurt, but her hatred makes her keep going and do the same!-
-He'd see various car Autobots and a few animal ones all opening fire on him all they can-
---
-Fishbunjin breaks frew through his strength and determination, allowing the dumbbell to hit Koyanskaya!-

Yuuno: -Doing healing too!- "Is that safe?"

Swoop: "Yes, he do be!"
---
Draco: "How many times do I have to tell it's just a matter of temporary convenience?! Get it through that empty head of yours already!"
---
Atalanta: "...You have my deepest thanks"
---
Fate: "I've seen them more than once wearing each other's outfits"
---
Takeru: "Correct. Let's not forget that" -I suppose they would-

-Sakura finds it cute-
Rin: "Hellgate source sounds dangerous yet one of the most likely places to find the root of everything..."

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

Monika: "I can't do that. I created you, you loosened around, and you have harmed others. I have to take responsibility of your actions now"

-Fishbunjin breaks frew through his strength and determination, allowing the dumbbell to hit Koyanskaya!-

-Sakura finds it cute-
Rin: "Hellgate source sounds dangerous yet one of the most likely places to find the root of everything..."
-they certainly will-

-ready to fight, tail swinging- >:3

Just seal the entrance after leaving. No one else will be able to enter, and I will have no means to interact with the outside world after that.
-his tone is bitter and cold-

-the idea that he'd be willing to be eternally isolated doesn't sit well with her, does it?-

-it's quite painful!-

-though others might find it problematic that the Gengar doesn't seem to think of the situation as serious?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: "Usually, I remember when I did"
---
Marie: "You seem to be quite theatric yourself~"
---
Octane: "Yeah, and hopefully there's no need for any of that"
Starscream: Quiet!
---
Atalanta: "These little ones wanted to look around and meet people"
Kintoki: "Cool!"
(Was your castle like this one?)
___

Linebeck: "Beg pardon?"
___

-The most Octane can do is vaguely snark since he might get blasted and melted into oblivion if the other Decepticons realize that he's housing Starscream's ghost...-
___

-So one of the next best people for them to talk to was someone else who could talk to animals...and is also similarly hyped about battling and helping ot hers- :p

-even they didn't know because it was a CPU :V-
---
Alear: "You don't know what the Emblems and I have gone through either."

-that's a fair point?-
---
-but it's Undyne who said that so Viridi's glaring at her-
-Nora especially grumpy upon realizing it was most likely a CPU?-
___

Dipper: "We're gonna be here all day if we just kept alluding to what we have or haven't fought..." :ohwell:

Mabel: "So yeah, we fought a reality-warping dream demon from another dimension! H was a total jerk." :glare:

-That last part probably goes without saying- :V
___

What? :p

-they certainly will-

-shake head-
Chrono: "I just attempt to be responsible"

-Alphys can tell the Bidoof will fight more often in the future, she's jsut glad she can finally get some much-needed rest-

-Speaking of, most of the wild Pokemo nare fully healed up of Phazon and injuries, now!-

Dipper: "We've had to face our share of universal-level threats before, ourselves, so there was one month where we had to focus on planning and defending, too, so I get it, but I'm pretty sure making this your job as a teenager 24/7 can't be healthy..."

---

View attachment 386484

---
---
What KoP said
---
---
-Gorgon is hurt, but her hatred makes her keep going and do the same!-
-He'd see various car Autobots and a few animal ones all opening fire on him all they can-
---

Yuuno: -Doing healing too!- "Is that safe?"

Swoop: "Yes, he do be!"
---
Draco: "How many times do I have to tell it's just a matter of temporary convenience?! Get it through that empty head of yours already!"
---
Atalanta: "...You have my deepest thanks"
---
Fate: "I've seen them more than once wearing each other's outfits"
---
Takeru: "Correct. Let's not forget that" -I suppose they would-

-Sakura finds it cute-

-it's quite painful!-

-though others might find it problematic that the Gengar doesn't seem to think of the situation as serious?-
WHAT IS THIS ?? [[Cowboy Jed's used car sale ]] ??

-Spamton NEO turns to the Autobots and tries to launch a series of + Bombs yet, not noticing the very slow petrifaction effect the Medusas' attacks have on his Grid-powered mech-

___

-While Rapidash launches another Fire Blast towards Koyanskaya and Fireball launches another Flame Wheel-

-XJ-8 fires lasers from her eyes, while XJ-6 flies at it with a fencer's sword-

-Susie then launches...a tiny and slow-moving healing projectile the same way Ryu launches a Hadouken-

-Said healing projectile heals Kris for the equivalent of 2 HP in a video game. Susie seems either completely oblivious to this, or is deliberately ignoring it-
___

You'd be a lot angrier if that were true. :p
___

-They were here for her even when she used the pelt before, and they're still here for her now-

-That along with Atalanta always being there for them in-turn just reinforces the fact they've got a strong familial bond-
___

Tetra: "I'd be surprised if they don't fool anyone with that trick." :p
___

-They would normally try to at least break open or unlock some of the locked doors...but upon returning to the main hall, they'd find that it's layout is different. It still has doors on opposite sides of the halls every few feet...but the hallway itself is now much longer-

-...In fact, after walking for about twenty seconds or so, they wouldn't find a door on the North or South sides of the room, or any additional turns or differences in it's layout, but instead find that the hallway's layout seems to be repeatedly looping...-

Pearl: "Erm, is treating that "Clown" like someone merely playing a recreational game necessarily a good idea...?"

While the Spirit Seal sounds like exactly the kind of thing that might take down most of Spooky's army down altogether...We should keep exploring, but let's not mess with too much yet until we can regroup with the others. We don't know if there's a hidden self-destruct systems here.

Top Bottom