• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: A Smash Ultimate Roster With 1000 Characters!

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
The current jobs are closed now, here are the next jobs:

Submit A Character Who Debuted On TurboGrafx-16

Submit A Character That Doesn’t Fight In Their Home Game

This may be the last job period before we start voting on characters

DragonRobotKing26

Smash Champion
Rick Taylor (splatterhouse)

Om Nom (cut the rope)
Josef (machinarium)
The Traveler (journey)
Cooking Mama
Tetromino (tetris)
Tiffi (candy Crush)
The Penguin (club penguin)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Okay so… we passed 1000 characters. I still want us to do voting for the final character though so yeah let’s just change our plans and do that for the final character.

Submit A Character
Submit a character that has not been added to the roster this far. They can be literally anyone just as long as they originate in a videogame and aren’t already in our roster. Have some fun, this is our last job.

Owen23

Smash Apprentice
He is going from boss (and spirit) to a fighter, and he is one powerful jester.
Marx (Kirby Super Star)

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Good submissions so far everyone. I’ll leave it open til tomorrow but since I’ll be pretty busy that day it may take a while for voting to commence.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Here are the results of the final job voting:
Knight & Ostrich 1
Paddle 9
Kratos 9
Crazy Frog 8
Marx 3
Meowth Watching The Then Premiering Rick And Marty Episode The Rickshank Redemption 6

And so… we’ll we’ve got a tie. Now normally I would want to do a tiebreaker strawpoll but to be completely honest… this is perfect. We already have 1000 characters so why not make it 1001? Because what this thread definitely needs… is more characters!

Well anyways with that, this thread is going to be finished. I wanna thank everyone for participating in this thread, and for making this dumb idea a reality. This roster is very ridiculous and I love it. I have been thinking about making a comically long reveal trailer for the roster of this game so if I ever decide to do it, I’ll post it here. Once again thank you everyone.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I tried making a big copyright style thing for this with all the companies involved but I had to give up because working out some of the specifics was driving me insane lol
That sounds like a good idea but yeah I bet it’d be complicated especially because I sometimes wasn’t that specific about who characters are when adding them to the front page lol. I’ll have to go back through the thread when adding characters to my video to see what game they’re from if I don’t know and can’t find it just by looking them up

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
I have a question:
I remember that you said that you're going to make a poll about the roster expansion from 1000 characters to 10000 characters.

Is it true that you're going to expand the roster by making a poll?
Nah that won’t happen after all, there wasn’t much interest in the idea and plus given that it took this long for 1000 characters I don’t want to do it again

D

Deleted member

I have a question:
I remember that you said that you're going to make a poll about the roster expansion from 1000 characters to 10000 characters.

Is it true that you're going to expand the roster by making a poll?
As much as I'd be down with that. Personally I think we're good where we are. Let's Be honest this is kind of a joke thread and you don't wanna drag it out. Up to the OP through

D

Deleted member

There are a few double dips. We have the genshin mc under two names I think. Not that it really matters lol

Top Bottom