• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Game & Watch Finder (UPDATED 7/19/2014)

bwrw

Smash Rookie
I always wondered where to get wholesale nike shoes~

Anyway! I main G&W on Melee and in the rare occasion I play brawl.

So,

Bwrw
-Rhinelander, WI

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
hey, come to uc merced sometime krillin. free parking on the weekends

we have a good melee community, but school ends on the 14th of this month.

Jim & Watch

Smash Rookie
Jim - Lakeside/SanDiego, CA. Main Game and Watch, still training and hoping to bring a good name for him in so cal in the future :]

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Dayum, GaW is BIG on the west coast
Seriously WTF is going on? It all started with Snap! Me, HouseOfGaara! and now even neighboring states of California. We now have two G&Ws is Arizona; if that isn't enough low tiers in Arizona lol.

StrongerThanKrillin - Merced, CA

somewhat new to the smash scene, but I'll challenge anyone with my G&W
O_o What???!!!! Another Game and Watch in Merced? WTF is this!!!

hey, come to uc merced sometime krillin. free parking on the weekends

we have a good melee community, but school ends on the 14th of this month.
Looks like playing me Jason will definitely toughen them up since you know the match up. Make sure you record a set against InternalKrillen and ZeanShang for me to watch!!! I want to see a Game and Watch Ditto =D !!!

Jim - Lakeside/SanDiego, CA. Main Game and Watch, still training and hoping to bring a good name for him in so cal in the future :]
Who the Hell R U? and why do you decide to main Game and Watch? Just kidding! Hopefully we will play some day since we both live in SoCal.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
@phenom:

Stronger than Krillin never responded back to me =/

Btw, Jim & Watch is pretty legit according to some youtube matches of him. I think i was in the same tourney as him, but I have never seen a game & watch play or else i would've given him advice.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Thats to bad about Krillen =( . I would have loved seeing a ditto even though it doesn't prove so much.

I don't think Jim & Watch is legit in skill just yet. He seems very very new.

edit: Ninth post on a page is good enough with me.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
i doubt it. i don't see why anyone would be posing as krillen, although jim & watch created his account shortly after the creation of krillen's account.

but, a lot of people are moving out of central cal nowawdays, so maybe the jim & watch theory is true.

other than that, i like how vectorman is doing well with yoshi, and axe placed well in apex with his pikachu/falco. i think it's about time that mid to low tier mains will break through and upset the future tournament results and tier list. so, no johns for you prophet (except for work/school of course).

edit: don't forget about today's date

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah, todays date hahahahaha...yeah hahaha...I knew I would get 9nined today. I will explain elsewhere to you lol.

I hear some of Oregon are moving down to South of Oregon.

But yeah, I think it was just an alternate account of his. Jim & Watch's. Anyways not playing him so soon...

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I'm in south oregon =D along with juce (best oregon smasher) who just moved here. then there's 1-2 other decent smashers in our town area. We're about 2 hours from the border

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lololol add me! add me!

:D

xAesirGOD - Cleveland, OH

he's only my secondary, but he is such a funny man ^^

you guys have so many more people on your list than we do on the pichu boards, its no fair :p

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
GaW is my secondary, might as well throw my name in here once this thread gets updated.

Supreme Dirt - Toronto, ON, Canada

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Nope, Young Link.

My postbits never have any reflection on characters I actually play.

Top Bottom