• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Final Pre-launch Trailer for TLoZ: Tears of the Kingdom to air tomorrow @ 7am PST/10am EST

pic.jpg

Nintendo has just announced that the final pre-launch trailer for the highly anticipated The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom will release tomorrow at 7am PST/10am EST. You can check out the announcement tweet below:

The trailer will be roughly 3 minutes long. You can watch it here when it goes live.

Tears of the Kingdom releases on May 12th.

Credits:
Writing/Editing: Sari Sari
Social Media: @Zerp

Author's Note: What are you hoping to see in the final trailer? Let us know in the comments below!

Sari

Comments

Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Doriyah at his fullest revealed as last.

Screenshot (20).png

The trailer itself gave me a lot of vibes to BotW trailer used the Nintendo Switch Presentation back in January 2017.
Does that confirm that a remix of this trailer song will be in the next Smash game?

I love the game but it’s doing a “sequel to BoTW” wrong. I loved how MM was a sequel to OoT but felt amazingly different compared to it. I love stories that take established characters and reimagine them in different roles. I would have preferred to see them take the world of BoTW and do something more along the lines of MM without being a direct rip off.

I know we have yet to see the game in full so I’m not casting judgement but my initial reactions is “sandbox survival-like game BoTW/SS mashup game”.

Also, no confirmation for playable Zelda is a bit poopy. That being said, it’s awesome to see Link gain allies to fight against.

Everyone still goes on about Playable Zelda eh?
I mean we got some much more Intersting Characters (gameplaywise) in the form of the Champions decendants yet people still focus on Zelda?

Last edited:
I mean we got some much more Intersting Characters (gameplaywise) in the form of the Champions decendants yet people still focus on Zelda?
Because it's a good idea that hasn't been used outside of handheld games and spin-off games. So basically hasn't been used in a big mainline Zelda game on a family console.

Last edited:
Still not swayed by that trailer. The final trailer for BotW was extremely misleading and they in all likelihood are pulling the same thing with this trailer too. Aonuma's 10 minute gameplay video is going to be more in line with what the game will actually be like a vast majority of the time.
They were denied their female Link so for them this is just the next closest thing.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
My Hype is higher than even after the epic final trailer My Boi My Avatar is a costume
And Yes that was to be expected BUT They gave him his Head thats Adorable and Hyper Nostalgic!
I do have to say sorry for all zelda fans tho no Costume for her that really shouldve been a thing!
Toon link seemingly keeps his weird non Mascot Head Look which also a bummer in general my boi seems to be the only new outfit But atleast every Zelda amiibo gives you now something of value Skins for the Paraglider!
Im so sorry for other people but i myself am 100'% Staisfied with just my boi! I will keep that headpiece on all the time! Dark Tone be Damned!

To think it’s been nearly four years since its announcement, and now it’s coming out on Friday…time sure flies, doesn’t it?

Top Bottom