• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would likely happen first

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
What would happen first?

A player not in the top 6 winning a major with all of the top 6 in attendance

Any character lower then peach winning a super major

The community declines and melee is no longer having super major/major tournaments

faroIN

Smash Rookie
Well the second one is statistically less likely to happen that the first just because none of the top 6 really play characters ranked below Peach. I'd say the first is most likely. Westballz is insanely inconsistent but if he played an entire tournament at his peak I think he'd win. At his best he's top 3 in the world.

Raycu

Smash Apprentice
Seriously speaking, melee will one day not be popular, and the other options all seem extremely unlikely unless there's a meta shift and people put Peach in a higher tier. So I'm going to go with the second one. Because I think Peach could easily be ranked higher in the tier list eventually.

ike¥

Smash Cadet
Everytime people mention melee not having majors it makes me sad to think day it wont be popular. But anyway its probably the second one some play will amaze us with some character below peach some day or armada will just boost peach up the tier list.

Top Bottom