• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The "Would You Do This For That?" game

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
No - I could handle the push-ups, but I don't feel worthy enough to meet Ryu.

Would you do 100 Electric Wind God Fists in a row (in Smash or Tekken) to be able to use it in real life?

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Nope.

would you watch the new Amazon live action Fallout show ? for

All future " Call of Duty " titles get fixed by having _ scavenger _ for ammo and _ fast reloading _ as a default

Would you eat 100 alive rats for Disney going out of business.
great question.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
No interest in fallout or call of duty but you know what those sound like good additions so I’ll toss cod fans a bone and do it if it’s a short show

Would you go hungry and eat nothing for 48 hours for the ability to make any food item appear whenever you want it once per day? Note that you can only share it with one other person per day so you can’t like solve world hunger with it

Last edited:

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Nope i hate GTA 6. and there's no way i would learn all the languages anyway.

Would you support former presidential candidate Ron Paul for Speaker for the House ? _ for us to get

we get two characters from a franchise which joins Smash instead of just one :

one playable and the other could be _ assist trophy _ or _ Boss _ or _ playable

Even if I don't ride on skateboards, sure.
(Wait, I'm against 4th parties but I don't care about it anymore)

Would you eat 1000 tacos & burritos from Taco bell for spin-off Waluigi game?
(Keep in mind that every toilet around you would be locked for some reason)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Writing Team
Imma prioritize myself here and say no. Plus game companies would probably continue to do other ****ty things so I don’t think it would be too big a deal

Would you eat an entire loaf of moldy bread to make it so that half the food in the world would always stay fresh and can never get dirty?

Baysha

Smash Ace
Like, the entire law? That means Youtube and Youtube alone would be able to collect the data of children and market to them. That'd give Youtube a lot of power being able to influence people at such a young age.

Would you make 500 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in less than 2 hours for a wildly successful game about a guy who has the powers of PB&J sandwiches to be made and then that guy gets put in Smash?

FazDude

Smash Master
Nah.

Would you fight a giant lizard to get remasters of the Sonic Adventure games?

Like, the entire law? That means Youtube and Youtube alone would be able to collect the data of children and market to them. That'd give YouTube a lot of power being able to influence people at such a young age.
Not really a response but I wanna add something to this because it's something I'm passionate about; COPPA's not really responsible for all the annoying "made for kids" changes on YT. All YouTube was asked (from what I understand) to do was stop collecting data on kids; Stuff like blocking the miniplayer and disabling comments was entirely YouTube's choice.

Top Bottom