• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
IMG_8708.jpeg

“Women…women are like the Nintendo GameCube…”

Dudes in the audience start laughing while their girlfriends roll their eyes

“Am I right, fellas?”

All the guys start cheering

“And I’m gonna probably gonna get cancelled for saying that, but it’s true.”

osby

Smash Obsessed
It’s only big because of the dlc.

Also compared to every other roster I build it’s kinda small.
I mean, your rosters are kinda huge.

Like it's fine to dream big but when I think fan rosters with so many characters blend together after a point.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I was finally able to go to a comic book store today for Free Comic Book day leftovers

Picked up an Ultraman Rising flyer and learned that not only is there a Street Fighter vs. Final Fight comic but in that comic they are advertising a Jedah Domah comic, How have I not heard about this?

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Ace
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
This Helldivers situation reeks of some PlayStation product manager who had a user growth target they needed to hit.

Of course doing that naturally is too much effort, so let's just game the system.

Take one of the most popular games in the world and force its players to use a PSN account to access it, and screw everyone that can't.

All this under the guise of "safety and security" which is ****ing hilarious considering Sony's had more data breaches than PS5 exclusives.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
View attachment 388849

“Women…women are like the Nintendo GameCube…”

Dudes in the audience start laughing while their girlfriends roll their eyes

“Am I right, fellas?”

All the guys start cheering

“And I’m gonna probably gonna get cancelled for saying that, but it’s true.”
He didn’t get cancelled for comparing women to the GameCube. He got cancelled for comparing women to Chibi-Robo. :nifty:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished Revenge of the Sith (will watch deleted scenes later today).

After The Acolyte, I think I'll take a long break from Star Wars as I've watch a ton this year already.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My dad reeealllu got on me about messing with his diet, which Im also doing.

But his idea of a diet or cutting out stuff cold turkey and not doing a lick of exsersise while mine is continuing to eat what I normaly eat along with salads and excersise and drinking water

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Not Dandori Issue
I look at all those dandori issues on the internet and say "pathetic"

I have played every Pikmin game and almost never had my squad steamrolled the way some other people seem to have. Closest I came to a party nuke was when the final boss of 4 killed close to half of my squad

Anyway I have one category left in mission mode but I don't think I'm gonna do boss battles. After playing nothing but Pikmin for a month it's time for me to move on to other games

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's one of those idle clicker games where you gotta level up your character and stuff and not at all what the ad shows so imagine my disappointment shock.

Also it's an actual anime so that caught me off guard.

Y'all remember when Queen's Blade ads somehow were allowed on the boards?

Edit: I only did it so y'all don't have to.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
As a longtime Pikmin fan who's always gone for 100% completion of each game while also more recently trying to get a P Rank on every level in Pizza Tower, I can relate.
I find it wild that I only got into this series now cause technically I knew I enjoy these games for a decade now

Pikmin 3 was one of the first games I got on my Wii U and even though I didn't finish it until I played the Switch port in 2022 I enjoyed it immensely. I'm glad I finally played all of the games cause now I can safely say that this franchise is really underrated and really should be played by more people

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
And to be exact, Helldivers 2 is unavailable in 177 countries now.

There are 195 countries in the world.
Those numbers are inflated because it includes various territories like the Isle of Man and the Falkland Islands for example (because Imperialism is still a thing) that get counted under being from the UK or any other country still doing an Imperialism but it's still a large part of the world that just can't play the game because Sony saw they had a good thing going and decided to **** it up.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Shroob

Sup?
It's one of those idle clicker games where you gotta level up your character and stuff and not at all what the ad shows so imagine my disappointment shock.

Also it's an actual anime so that caught me off guard.

Y'all remember when Queen's Blade ads somehow were allowed on the boards?

Edit: I only did it so y'all don't have to.
Oh no

Mighty's become the Nostalgia Critic.....

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I did 100% Pikmin 3 my first playthrough, I'm ngl that game made me thirsty for juice. Like a lot.
Oh no

Mighty's become the Nostalgia Critic.....
I promise you I won't be putting cutaway gags in between my posts

Edit: Hatsune Miku is a character in this anime?????

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I did 100% Pikmin 3 my first playthrough, I'm ngl that game made me thirsty for juice. Like a lot.

I promise you I won't be putting cutaway gags in between my posts

Edit: Hatsune Miku is a character in this anime?????
Hatsune Miku crosses over with almost everything nowadays, so that's not surprising.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
My parents graduated from college today. They’re now both doctors.

I HAAAAAATE graduation ceremonies. I hated my own and I hate others and it’s taking all my effort not to just completely Oscar the Grouch the entire thing, and I’m still acting too cranky for my mom. Like I’m genuinely happy you graduated but I’m not happy to sit in a plastic chair under a tent and watch a bunch of strangers and two people I actually know get pieces of paper proclaiming they paid a big institution enough money to be allowed to be called a doctor. Like seriously why do people find meaning in these ceremonies?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I HAAAAAATE graduation ceremonies. I hated my own and I hate others and it’s taking all my effort not to just completely Oscar the Grouch the entire thing, and I’m still acting too cranky for my mom. Like I’m genuinely happy you graduated but I’m not happy to sit in a plastic chair under a tent and watch a bunch of strangers and two people I actually know get pieces of paper proclaiming they paid a big institution enough money to be allowed to be called a doctor. Like seriously why do people find meaning in these ceremonies?
Girl if you don't log off and spend time celebrating with your parents...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Yes yes, you're so superior and above it all. If only we silly humans could grow beyond these foolish ceremonies and evolve to your level.

Now quit yapping to us and go spend time with your family :217:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m taking a bathroom break. I just needed to vent.
I'm not gonna lie it looks like you're just looking for a reason to get mad. This is one of the biggest days of your parents life and you just made it negative and about yourself for zero reason. Sometimes it's not about you.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

You make me scratch my ****ing skull sometimes.

Top Bottom