• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Wait, for real?
---
Nitocris: "Anyhow, I was looking for you!"
Ereshkigal: "Huh?"
---
Frostferatu: "How come a Gem is part of our entroupe, though?"
Scrapper: "It's a long tale..."
---
Irisviel: "They're all quite strong too in their own ways~!"
---
Chrono: "I simply watched and learned" :smirk: -acting more like a teen, good-
Star: (You know how Eclipsa mentioned that Glossaryck wasn't always tied to the book? The original one got destroyed in a fire at some point...)
___

-Since they were going to chat at some point, IIRC?-
___

Did you not hear what I was saying about helping eliminate Starscream?

-Yet she still seems dedicated to the Decepticons' own cause, even if she still has allegiance to Homeworld as well...-

___

-The Pokemon are curious, but Pikachu and Pichu wanna train-
___

Dipper: "You did awesome! You could become a pro at this game at this rate!"

Mabel: (Looks like Operation: Help Chrono be a Normal Teenager is a success so far!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So it's more like that Ruby's tolerance or acceptance of her is the one thing keeping Yang from going berserk on Neo...-
___

Specter: "...You're right in that regard. I'm just grateful that she's alive. And getting to live her life as much as she can at this point..."
___

-She'll probably be proud to see how far Kamui's come since her name was cleared-
-pretty much :V-
---
Byleth: "Then what brings you in such a bad mood?"
---
-indeed...~!-

Musashi: "Yeah~!"
Draco: "Eeeeeeh?" -annoyed look-
---
Minervamon: "...She's really pretty!"
---
Hayate: "Depends on what you mean" :p
Shez: "Come on, Draco!" -grabs her by the arm- "Let's go find a board for you!"
---
Phosphy: "And your digital friend is very sweet~!"

Pit: "I'm glad to hear!" :grin:
---
Emblem Tiki: "I don't know what I mean... I've never had food before..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (You know how Eclipsa mentioned that Glossaryck wasn't always tied to the book? The original one got destroyed in a fire at some point...)
___

-Since they were going to chat at some point, IIRC?-
___

Did you not hear what I was saying about helping eliminate Starscream?

-Yet she still seems dedicated to the Decepticons' own cause, even if she still has allegiance to Homeworld as well...-

___

-The Pokemon are curious, but Pikachu and Pichu wanna train-
___

Dipper: "You did awesome! You could become a pro at this game at this rate!"

Mabel: (Looks like Operation: Help Chrono be a Normal Teenager is a success so far!)
Lily: ...Then he may as well be in hiding, for all we know.
---
Nitocris: "I wanted to ask you a few things"
Ereshkigal: "...Alright?" -Ishtar attentive-
---
Scalpel: "Za two of ya?"
Shockwave: "Correct"
---
-So what would they do?-
---
-Indeed it's happening!-
Chrono: "I could, hmmmm..."
Shez: "Come on, Draco!" -grabs her by the arm- "Let's go find a board for you!"
---
Phosphy: "And your digital friend is very sweet~!"

Pit: "I'm glad to hear!" :grin:
---
Emblem Tiki: "I don't know what I mean... I've never had food before..."
Draco: "Hey, stop that now!"
---
Minervemon: "...H-Have you been tinkering lately?"
---
Fate: "Do you dislike it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: ...Then he may as well be in hiding, for all we know.
---
Nitocris: "I wanted to ask you a few things"
Ereshkigal: "...Alright?" -Ishtar attentive-
---
Scalpel: "Za two of ya?"
Shockwave: "Correct"
---
-So what would they do?-
---
-Indeed it's happening!-
Chrono: "I could, hmmmm..."
Star: (Part of the reason I even saved magic is because he showed up in that dimension Toffee was hiding in and gave me a tip!)

-I forget if Star mentioned that to Lily before or not...-
___

-As is Specter Knight, hoping Ereshkigal can actually make a friend here-
___

-...Wait, Starscream was their last leader, then...what's become of Megatron?-
___

Pichu: "(Do all Pokemon train here by battling other Pokemon?)"
___

-It'll take time to reach a competitive level of skill at Pokken, though...-

-pretty much :V-
---
Byleth: "Then what brings you in such a bad mood?"
---
-indeed...~!-
-Few would blame her, even some of those more accepting of Neo- :V
___

Specter: "...I suppose just lingering regrets over the matter. That, and concern that she might not be able to see again..."
___

-She could even tell Tiki about it right after finishing up the tour!-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Spadamon: "Hey, really, tell this dragon to control it- I mean, himself"

Ophanimon: "Well, I have two reasons. The important one is about Yggdrasill"

Martha: "...What would he want?"

Ophanimon: "Well, the name of your organization has made rounds through the Digital World. I've seen various childs and baby Digimon saying 'Oh woah, Chaldea is so cool with whta they do' and others saying 'oh one day my Tamer will be a Chaldean', it's adorable, I must say"

-Spadamon tried his best not to scoff-

Ophanimon: "However, Yggdrasill's opinion on you is... Uncertain. For as much as he strives for the wellbeing of the Digital World, he remains being a computer held by his programming, thinking purely in what's logical without the external factors of other worlds unless they interfere with ours"

Artoria: "You're misunderstanding, there would be no servitude at play, Sir Totodile"

Taiga: -Snaps a few pics- "Heheheh, these will be nice memories~" -shopping a bed online for him-

Monika: "A part of me wishes to bring him back... But I'm not sure that's what he would want..."

-Scáthach pulls it out, offering it-

Shirou: "It's not our first against a giant robot"
Martha: "But this one is flying..."
-I'm not sure, probably arrested or elsewhere to come back for the future, I'll leave it vague just to finish this already LMAO-

Sitonai: "What is is now?!" -comes across a window, letting her see it was Serpenterra- "AW COME ON!"
Achilles: "Oh damn, that thingis being piloted?!"
Charlotte: "Ugh, we need to destroy it! Quick!"
Sitonai: "How?! It's a giant robot flying in the sky!"
---
Vita: "...Well drats, he seems really gone"
Gorgon: "I don't know... What is this device? What do you know of it?" -she doesn't knows why she's intrigued at all-
---
Suzuka: "...Thank you..."
Eleonora: "Eh? Wait, you're just going off?"
da Vinci: "Seems he's so busy in his duties, reminds me of someone" :p

-Tiki returns to DRAGON FORM-
---
Mordred: "Still has yet to fully enter though"
Takeru: "I'll make sure of that!" -pulls a lever from his belt, which makes it yell 'AWAKE! OMEGA DRIVE!'-

-Given Makoto and Rin are in the group... The two already start to shoot energy shots at the walls-

Elizabeth: "You, did, AWESOME~! Now let's go at it!"

Sakura: "Ah, GENGAR!"
Atalanta: "We can't let it being more people to these monsters..."
-Totodile is even more surprised and confused by that knowledge?-

-Fresh cookie~!-

Fair enough, but I still think Zedd could show up later given his major role here and the fact that he was still the main villain of the OG Power Rangers. Plus, Queen, Lancer and Tasque Manager have a personal vendetta with him now since he was personally responsible for killing several of their people IIRC

Then I'm gonna try to cleave that mech in half the first chance I get! But we don't know what to expect from that thing, so everyone, be prepared to take cover at a moment's notice!

Not the first giant robot we've taken down!

XJ-5: "And it won't be the last! For any of us!"
___

I'm not "gone" yet. But I will be soon.

-Various others healers might be called to try and save Spamton, at least on Kris' request or for the sake of getting answers from the bizarre salesman...But even if anyone was able to arrive on time, nothing would work-
___

Tetra: "Hey! Hold up a minute! Do you have any idea what other kinds of things are attacking the town right?"

-The possessed mannequin, AKA Specimen 5, moves quite slow, but it's clear her sword would deal immense damage to to anyone struck by it...-

-...And she also soon proves capable of creating illusions to disorient or obscure others' vision, as the surface textures of every inanimate object that Tiki and Peppino can see occasionally turn into twisting and dilating images of either blood, faces pitch black eyes, or iron bars like thoise that would make up a prison cell-
___

Typical day for a Huntress and heroes in general. :p

-Takeru would have to go into the next and final room to see Specimen 4 and land the final blow, but it's clear Ruby's final attack was enough to put the vicious spirit out of comission for a while-

-While Winter fires Ice Beams at the walls and Amethyst Spin Dashes towards whichever wall proves to be the fake one to open the next door, and all four of them were able to collectively quickly test out which walls were the real deal and which ones were illusions-

(I haven't sang like that since that idol contest! You were still totally robbed of victory, by the way, Lizzy...)

Garnet: "This demon won't menace anyone else ever again." -Carrying the unconcsious Specimen 11 with Pearl's help, and due to the fact the beef demon is unconscious, it's unable to turn doors invisible, meaning the only obstacles left in this group's path are chunks of beef hanging from the ceiling in some hallways and the maze-like hallways they have to navigate to get to the portal to begin with-

(NO!) -Shot a Thunderbolt at Specimen 8 while it was distracted, stunning it and preventing it from attacking Gengar immediately again afterwards-

-Specimen 14 , meanwhile, was chopping down any and all Violent Deer running after the group, clearing a safe path towards thee final door-

-Eventually, all four groups would reach the final door of the respective areas they entered and catch up with one and other...And see the Hellgate Source:

-No discenible details could be made about it beyond that it was vaguely diamond-shaped and constantly swirling with black and white energy. And it's made clear just how unprepared GL Labs was to summon it as there's nothing else containing it besides the separate portal that led to the room, and no safety measures in the room itself to keep others away from it besides the fact that it's hovering above a deep pit in the lab-

A-And not the appropriate time to challenge someone to a battle...

Or even beyond what he was programmed to protect...
(sad Fish moment)

Alear: "....What is that thing...?"

Veyle: "It reminds me of Sombron..."

Shez: "...What's a Serpenterra?"
---
Queen Medusa: "... I have no idea what's going on..."
---
Blake: "Ruby would love that section."
---
Azura: "Whatever's going on, you can't deal with this alone."
---
Jaune: "...W-What is this place?"

Ruby: "Do you know anything about it, 14?"
-he huffs, backing off and grumbling, but still eager to fight-
-he can sense SOMETHING about these two that makes him pumped up-

[But that's what happens to all caught Pokémon!]

-on Amazon? :V-
-looking for "cat beds for lion cub"?-

I see.
....I also get the feeling that certain higher powers had already done so before in different ways and doesn't want to do it again.

-i.e. me :V-

-sniffing at the cookie, the hind quarters wagging a bit-

-is ready to leap off the tower....-

You....seriously don't know....?
-he's frustrated but in a similar manner to GUN Commander finding out Shadow had no memories when they encounter in his game-
-as in he WANTS to be angry but knows it doesn't make sense to be-

I know not what creatures I shalt encounter, but it matters not.
-he keeps walking-

-he's starting to REALLY lose his **** now....like "forced boss rush at the top of Tower lose it"-
-he strains not to scream-

[Thanks....huh, what's that?]

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "Hey, stop that now!"
---
Minervemon: "...H-Have you been tinkering lately?"
---
Fate: "Do you dislike it?"
Shez: "You're gonna have so much fun though!"
---
Phosphora: "Oh, wanna see what I did~?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I do not..."

-Few would blame her, even some of those more accepting of Neo- :V
___

Specter: "...I suppose just lingering regrets over the matter. That, and concern that she might not be able to see again..."
___

-She could even tell Tiki about it right after finishing up the tour!-
-also true :V-
---
Shez: "It's... always gonna hurt, I guess..."
---
-OH TOTALLY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-also true :V-
---
Shez: "It's... always gonna hurt, I guess..."
---
-OH TOTALLY-
Penny: "I suppose she can at least be trusted. But...she is one person I will never be able to consider a friend."

(Neo's not a totally bad person anymore...Just not entirely a good one, either...)
___

-Not like most people would be able to regain sight after losing an eye or going blind in one...-
___

-Speaking of, they at the training grounds now?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Azura: "Oh... that is cause for concern... Thank you for the warning."
-It's natural about Ophanimon, there was no doubt that with her position, she must hold great power. But with Spadamon, that's a little more puzzling given he looks as strong as any of his stage...-

Ophanimon: "Indeed. As I said, Yggdrasill isn't fond of external factors coming in. For all power he holds, he's still a computer that takes decisions based on the matter at hand without any emotions. If he deems your kind a threat for the slightest of reasons, he could well send the Royal Knights against you"

Luvia: "Somehow that's not so surprising, we've heard he once created a program to kill many in an overpopulation event..."

Ophanimon: "Ah yes, Porject Ark. It was a tragedy... I tried to convince him of taking any other solutions, but I was always answered that so long 1% of all Digimon remained, life could still thrive again..."

Scáthach: "Hold on, 1%?! He killed 99% of your kind?!"

Ophanimon: -Nods- "Seraphimon, Cherubimon, some of the Royal Knights and myself at times have had to convince him to take less extreme methods. As you can see though, it's not always worked"

Spadamon: "Even then, many developed inside themselves a program that resisted Project Ark and survived though?"

Ophanimon: "Yes, but had that, thankfully, large amount of people not developed the X-Antibody, many more lives would have been lost. And even then, Alphamon, Dukemon and Omegamon had to convince Yggdrasill to spare the X-Digimon"
-Totodile is even more surprised and confused by that knowledge?-

-Fresh cookie~!-

-on Amazon? :V-
-looking for "cat beds for lion cub"?-

I see.
....I also get the feeling that certain higher powers had already done so before in different ways and doesn't want to do it again.

-i.e. me :V-

Artoria: "I haven't seen that here... I've only seen comraderie"

-She guesses some exotic people may have them as pets so yeah-

Monika: "Perhaps... On the least though, I wish to live on his behalf, and not waste the chance he gave me"

Scáthach: "It's all yours" :)
Fair enough, but I still think Zedd could show up later given his major role here and the fact that he was still the main villain of the OG Power Rangers. Plus, Queen, Lancer and Tasque Manager have a personal vendetta with him now since he was personally responsible for killing several of their people IIRC

Then I'm gonna try to cleave that mech in half the first chance I get! But we don't know what to expect from that thing, so everyone, be prepared to take cover at a moment's notice!

Not the first giant robot we've taken down!

XJ-5: "And it won't be the last! For any of us!"
___

I'm not "gone" yet. But I will be soon.

-Various others healers might be called to try and save Spamton, at least on Kris' request or for the sake of getting answers from the bizarre salesman...But even if anyone was able to arrive on time, nothing would work-
___

-They'd first see a bunch about various weapons and magically-enchanted ones that were used throughout history, as well as be able to read about which eras they were used or invented in and why, with most having been since retired either due to Mewni either no longer having a use for them, being outdated by today's magic and technological advancements...or in some cases, being too dangerous-

-It says a lot that even a battle-filled and sometimes just zany place like Mewni considers some weapons or spells too dangerous to use, but the historical value of their knowledge remains high-
___

Tetra: "Hey! Hold up a minute! Do you have any idea what other kinds of things are attacking the town right?"

-The possessed mannequin, AKA Specimen 5, moves quite slow, but it's clear her sword would deal immense damage to to anyone struck by it...-

-...And she also soon proves capable of creating illusions to disorient or obscure others' vision, as the surface textures of every inanimate object that Tiki and Peppino can see occasionally turn into twisting and dilating images of either blood, faces pitch black eyes, or iron bars like thoise that would make up a prison cell-
___

Typical day for a Huntress and heroes in general. :p

-Takeru would have to go into the next and final room to see Specimen 4 and land the final blow, but it's clear Ruby's final attack was enough to put the vicious spirit out of comission for a while-

-While Winter fires Ice Beams at the walls and Amethyst Spin Dashes towards whichever wall proves to be the fake one to open the next door, and all four of them were able to collectively quickly test out which walls were the real deal and which ones were illusions-

(I haven't sang like that since that idol contest! You were still totally robbed of victory, by the way, Lizzy...)

Garnet: "This demon won't menace anyone else ever again." -Carrying the unconcsious Specimen 11 with Pearl's help, and due to the fact the beef demon is unconscious, it's unable to turn doors invisible, meaning the only obstacles left in this group's path are chunks of beef hanging from the ceiling in some hallways and the maze-like hallways they have to navigate to get to the portal to begin with-

(NO!) -Shot a Thunderbolt at Specimen 8 while it was distracted, stunning it and preventing it from attacking Gengar immediately again afterwards-

-Specimen 14 , meanwhile, was chopping down any and all Violent Deer running after the group, clearing a safe path towards thee final door-

-Eventually, all four groups would reach the final door of the respective areas they entered and catch up with one and other...And see the Hellgate Source:

-No discenible details could be made about it beyond that it was vaguely diamond-shaped and constantly swirling with black and white energy. And it's made clear just how unprepared GL Labs was to summon it as there's nothing else containing it besides the separate portal that led to the room, and no safety measures in the room itself to keep others away from it besides the fact that it's hovering above a deep pit in the lab-
(sad Fish moment)

---
---
---
---

-he's frustrated but in a similar manner to GUN Commander finding out Shadow had no memories when they encounter in his game-

-he keeps walking-

-he's starting to REALLY lose his **** now....like "forced boss rush at the top of Tower lose it"-

Later. I'll think what to do with him eventually, but it's been 4 years, I want this to be done to move on to the next thing really hoping I can deal with Rita the next week or so.
Swoop: "That has the size of a Titan! What will we do about it?!"
Martha: "...Perhaps it has some core inside?"

Charlotte: "A large robot that could destroy a planet if charged enough..."
---
Shamal: "Nothing is working, I'm really sorry..."
Gorgon: "Trsut me, I am as confused as you are. But I really... Just don't know"
---
Atalanta: "In a way it's no different from exhibiting old weaponry in museums from our world, after all, their role in history will never be removed"
---
Eleonora: "Whatever's going on, it's no question the whole city is affected..."
Alain: "There's many other monsters, yes... I remember, various ghoulish creatures of weird powers..."

Tiki: "What is going on? Is this magic?" -trying to focus better...-
---
Takeru: "Aaaaaaaaahhh...! My life is burning bright!" -THEN THE KICK-
kamen-rider-ghost-omega-drive.gif

-INDEED, PASSING THROUGH-

Elizabeth: "Awwwww~ Thank you~ I know, but it won't be next time~!"

Sakura: "It doesn't looks like anything I've seen in movies..."
Star: (Part of the reason I even saved magic is because he showed up in that dimension Toffee was hiding in and gave me a tip!)

-I forget if Star mentioned that to Lily before or not...-
___

-As is Specter Knight, hoping Ereshkigal can actually make a friend here-
___

-...Wait, Starscream was their last leader, then...what's become of Megatron?-
___

Pichu: "(Do all Pokemon train here by battling other Pokemon?)"
___

-It'll take time to reach a competitive level of skill at Pokken, though...-
Lily: Oh right, I forgot that part...
---
Nitocris: "I was wondering how do souls live in your underworld?"
Ereshkigal: "Well... They roam around"
---
Clobber: "How did Megatron die?"
Knock-Out: "Oh you know, the usual. We uncovered a signal here, went back to this rock, then some super powered guys killed him"
---
Irisviel: "Yes, or some small robots"
---
-Indeed, not like he's aware of how serious can the FGC be-
Shez: "You're gonna have so much fun though!"
---
Phosphora: "Oh, wanna see what I did~?"
---
Emblem Tiki: "I do not..."
Draco: "...How would I?!"
---
Minervamon: "...S-SURE!"
---
Illya: "W-Well... I find it yummy?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I suppose she can at least be trusted. But...she is one person I will never be able to consider a friend."

(Neo's not a totally bad person anymore...Just not entirely a good one, either...)
___

-Not like most people would be able to regain sight after losing an eye or going blind in one...-
___

-Speaking of, they at the training grounds now?-
Ruby: "That's fair, I guess."
---
-though she's finding other ways...-
---
-...why not?-

Draco: "...How would I?!"
---
Minervamon: "...S-SURE!"
---
Illya: "W-Well... I find it yummy?"
Shez: "Do you know how to surf?"
---
Phosphy: "So adorable~!" -I need to think of what she made now-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds right!" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's natural about Ophanimon, there was no doubt that with her position, she must hold great power. But with Spadamon, that's a little more puzzling given he looks as strong as any of his stage...-

Ophanimon: "Indeed. As I said, Yggdrasill isn't fond of external factors coming in. For all power he holds, he's still a computer that takes decisions based on the matter at hand without any emotions. If he deems your kind a threat for the slightest of reasons, he could well send the Royal Knights against you"

Luvia: "Somehow that's not so surprising, we've heard he once created a program to kill many in an overpopulation event..."

Ophanimon: "Ah yes, Porject Ark. It was a tragedy... I tried to convince him of taking any other solutions, but I was always answered that so long 1% of all Digimon remained, life could still thrive again..."

Ophanimon: -Nods- "Seraphimon, Cherubimon, some of the Royal Knights and myself at times have had to convince him to take less extreme methods. As you can see though, it's not always worked"

Spadamon: "Even then, many developed inside themselves a program that resisted Project Ark and survived though?"

Ophanimon: "Yes, but had that, thankfully, large amount of people not developed the X-Antibody, many more lives would have been lost. And even then, Alphamon, Dukemon and Omegamon had to convince Yggdrasill to spare the X-Digimon"
Kamui: -pets Corrin because he good boi-

Azura: "He... doesn't care about anything but his own survival..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Oh right, I forgot that part...
---
Nitocris: "I was wondering how do souls live in your underworld?"
Ereshkigal: "Well... They roam around"
---
Clobber: "How did Megatron die?"
Knock-Out: "Oh you know, the usual. We uncovered a signal here, went back to this rock, then some super powered guys killed him"
---
Irisviel: "Yes, or some small robots"
---
-Indeed, not like he's aware of how serious can the FGC be-
Star: (Long story short, we found out how he seemingly died, but all the evidence suggested he might still be around, so Ingrid went looking for where the last version of the book got burnt by Ludo, and get this, she found a piece of the Spell Book that was still intact!)
___

-Aimlessly or in search of the afterlife until Ereshkigal can locate them and guide them there?-
___

-...Is that really the usual around here? Chaldea certainly seems different from their usual foes-

-I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm from Knock-Out or not, admittedly- :V
___

Claptrap: "Hey, I didn't sign up to a training punching bag!"
___

-Competitive games are serious business for many- :V

Ruby: "That's fair, I guess."
---
-though she's finding other ways...-
---
-...why not?-
-What ate some of the others thoughts on the matter?-
___

-And if anything, she might have a chance to regenerate her eyes unlike most...-
___

-So they're now at the training grounds!-

-Even the Rockruff and Jigglypuff that he saw a few minutes ago can attest to that-

-Alphys smiled at that-

G-Go ahead, Scáthach: said it's okay. :)

(sad Fish moment)

---
---
---
---

Later. I'll think what to do with him eventually, but it's been 4 years, I want this to be done to move on to the next thing really hoping I can deal with Rita the next week or so.
Martha: "...Perhaps has some core inside?"

---
Gorgon: "Trsut me, I am as confused as you are. But I really... Just don't know"
---
Atalanta: "In a way it's no different from exhibiting old weaponry in museums from our world, after all, their role in history will never be removed"
---
Alain: "There's many other monsters, yes... I remember, various ghoulish creatures of weird powers..."

---
View attachment 389566

-he keeps walking-

I get that. I still regret not having Toffee be killed off months earlier than he was as it dragged the arc out considerably.

If it's got a weak point, we'll just have to throw everything we've got it!

Wait, what?! Since when have Megazords been THAT powerful?!
___

-At some point, Spamton was placed on a wall suspended from some of the wires to try support him-

It seems after all I couldn't be anything more than a simple puppet.

But you and your friends...You're strong. With powers like that...maybe you and the others can cut your own strings. In some cases, I believe several of you already have.

___

-Also among the weapons and armory exhibits, they'd see a set of huge royal knights armor that looks like it was built for a giant...-
___

Tetra: "I'd suggest that this has something to do with the veil between the living and the dead apparently being at it's thinnest around this time of year, but this sounds like a much more organized plan, and sure isn't limited to just ghosts..."

-Specimen 5 just walks towards either Tiki or Peppino slowly, prepared to try and stab or slash either of them with her sword-
___

Specimen 14: "Even in all my time here I've never seen something quite like that...But I had to take a guess, that's the Hellgate portal."

That's the Hellgate Source?! I'm a robot and even I can barely look at it without feeling like my vision's getting messed up!

Amethyst: "Okay, so what do we do with it now? Throw the so-called "Specimens" at it,right?!"

-And that final powerful attack from Takeru launched the already unconscious Specimen 4 closer to the portal-

-Mere seconds later, she was sucked into it, and her six-armed, long-jawed form badly glitched out like static on a television in the process, and she could only screech in anger trying but failing to mutter a curse as she did-

Garnet; "Looks like it's our only choice!" -Throws Specimen 11 towards the Hellgate Source along with Pearl-

-Specimen 11 regains consciousness just in time to to realize it's being sucked into the portal out of their dimension, and roars at everyone in anger...before the process of it being pulled into the portal outright destroys it, revealing i's' physical form to be comprised entirely of beef as all that's left of it are piles of it, which get sucked into the portal instead, effectively killing Specimen 11 as well-

Azura: "Oh... that is cause for concern... Thank you for the warning."

... (Why is it always something?) :glare:-Didn't say this outloud as she doesn't want to scare Burrito-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-he keeps walking-

---
---
---

---
kamen-rider-ghost-omega-drive.gif

I get that. I still regret not having Toffee be killed off months earlier than he was as it dragged the arc out considerably.

___

-At some point, Spamton was placed on a wall suspended from some of the wires to try support him-

But you and your friends...You're strong. With powers like that...maybe you and the others can cut your own strings. In some cases, I believe several of you already have.

___

-Also among the weapons and armory exhibits, they'd see a set of huge royal knights armor that looks like it was built for a giant...-
___

Tetra: "I'd suggest that this has something to do with the veil between the living and the dead apparently being at it's thinnest around this time of year, but this sounds like a much more organized plan, and sure isn't limited to just ghosts..."

-Specimen 5 just walks towards either Tiki or Peppino slowly, prepared to try and stab or slash either of them with her sword-
___

Specimen 14: "Even in all my time here I've never seen something quite like that...But I had to take a guess, that's the Hellgate portal."

That's the Hellgate Source?! I'm a robot and even I can barely look at it without feeling like my vision's getting messed up!

Amethyst: "Okay, so what do we do with it now? Throw the so-called "Specimens" at it?"

-And that final powerful attack from Takeru launched the already unconscious Specimen 4 closer to the portal-

-Mere seconds later, she was sucked into it, and her six-armed, long-jawed form badly glitched out like static on a television in the process, and she could only screech in anger trying but failing to mutter a curse as she did-

Garnet; "Looks like it's our only choice!" -Throws Specimen 11 towards the Hellgate Source along with Pearl-

-Specimen 11 regains consciousness just in time to to realize it's being sucked into the portal out of their dimension, and roars at everyone in anger...before hte process of it being pulled into the portal outright destroys it, revealing its' physical form to be comprised entirely of beef as piles of that make up it's only remains are also sucked into the Hellgate, sending it away as well as killing it in the process-
Veyle: -to Fish- "You're not going to jump off, right?!"

Shez: "Not if we destroy it first!" -smug-
---
Queen Medusa: -yawns-
---
Blake: "....Why are they so massive...?"
---
Kanna: "Then we can't just stay here! We have to help!"
---
Ruby: "Well, we should keep fighting until they're gone then."

Jaune: "R-Right..." -sword out-

-What ate some of the others thoughts on the matter?-
___

-And if anything, she might have a chance to regenerate her eyes unlike most...-
___

-So they're now at the training grounds!-
-mostly just accepting Neo's existence-
---
-and if not, she could Daredevil :V-
---
-ready to show off dragon powers!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-mostly just accepting Neo's existence-
---
-and if not, she could Daredevil :V-
---
-ready to show off dragon powers!-
-That's where Penny's at as well-

-Winter is slightly more accepting since she wasn't there and agrees with Ruby's thoughts on Neo...But still doesn't forgive her-
___

-That seems like something she'd be easily able to learn given her eldritch powers- :V
___

-Training drones and/or dummies are set up-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's where Penny's at as well-

-Winter is slightly more accepting since she wasn't there and agrees with Ruby's thoughts on Neo...But still doesn't forgive her-
___

-That seems like something she'd be easily able to learn given her eldritch powers- :V
___

-Training drones and/or dummies are set up-
-no one forgives Neo... not even Ruby-

-Ruby just realizes that this isn't the same Neo anymore-
---
-she just needs to... well... learn it-
---
-for Kamui to blast!-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace

-She guesses some exotic people may have them as pets so yeah-

Monika: "Perhaps... On the least though, I wish to live on his behalf, and not waste the chance he gave me"

---
---

---
View attachment 389566

-Even the Rockruff and Jigglypuff that he saw a few minutes ago can attest to that-

-Alphys smiled at that-

___

___

___

Amethyst: "Okay, so what do we do with it now? Throw the so-called "Specimens" at it,right?!"

-Specimen 11 regains consciousness just in time to to realize it's being sucked into the portal out of their dimension, and roars at everyone in anger...before the process of it being pulled into the portal outright destroys it, revealing i's' physical form to be comprised entirely of beef as all that's left of it are piles of it, which get sucked into the portal instead, effectively killing Specimen 11 as well-

... (Why is it always something?) :glare:-Didn't say this outloud as she doesn't want to scare Burrito-

---
---
---

-is calmed down by the pets and licks Kamui's face-

-though she on the other hand is freaked out over the explanation of it all, having paid attention-

-it would seem he was raised with a twisted sense on what it means to be with a Trainer-

-ahue-
-any luck with finding one?-

Almost melts my icy heart.
....almost.

-with joy she noms the whole cookie with one bite-
-muffled-
[Thank you!]

-goes to answer but....-

-the tower shakes more-
-but in a rhythmic fashion with gradually increasing intensity, like there's heavy footsteps approaching-

-in the distance, a sound not heard in quite a while can vaguely be heard-

-does Gorgon want to know more, though...?-

-then the shaking-

The hell is THAT now?

-does Knightmon encounter anything?-

-rushes at the Specimen with an INTENSE rage with intent to start wildly beating the hell out of it-

[So knock that thing in there? Got it.]

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-no one forgives Neo... not even Ruby-

-Ruby just realizes that this isn't the same Neo anymore-
---
-she just needs to... well... learn it-
---
-for Kamui to blast!-
-If anything, it's less shocking that Ruby wouldn't forgive her than the others, barring Yang with how protective she is of Ruby-

-That still leaves the question, though, did Neo Ascend and become a different Neo, or did she just realize what she wanted and only changed as a person in the process?--
___

-Oui and Kanna seem to be helping her try, while Ingrid seems confident that she might be able to regain her eyes to begin with if she trains her powers enough-
___

-With high-pressured water breath?!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If anything, it's less shocking that Ruby wouldn't forgive her than the others, barring Yang with how protective she is of Ruby-

-That still leaves the question, though, did Neo Ascend and become a different Neo, or did she just realize what she wanted and only changed as a person in the process?--
___

-Oui and Kanna seem to be helping her try, while Ingrid seems confident that she might be able to regain her eyes to begin with if she trains her powers enough-
___

-With high-pressured water breath?!-
-pretty much, yeah-

-and I'm going for... both, actually :V-
---
-or at least find a different solution-

-she believes in Abby either way-
---
-HECK YEAH-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-though she on the other hand is freaked out over the explanation of it all, having paid attention-
Also Palutena has said nothing during the meeting LOL "And Caren?" It's Caren, she's too busy watching edgy Halloween movies :V
Poor Burrito though

Ophanimon: "Not just his own, so long some Digimon remain, he'll do anything to assure that"

Luvia: "The more I hear of this computer, the more I dislike him"

Ophanimon: "Project Ark is a very sour memory for all of us... That's why I'd rather not have any event like it to be repeated, and advise you that you

Scáthach: "No offense, but how do we know we should trust you? After all, we just met"

-Spadamon tried hard to not scoff-

Ophanimon: "Your concern is understandable. Spadamon, tell everyone else to return"

Spadamon: "Eh? B-But Lady Ophanimon, they're here to protect you!"

Ophanimon: "That's right. That's why making myself more vulnerable should be one sign that I'm willing to cooperate. All of you banded together should be able to repress, if not ouright kill me, if I show any hostility"

Spadamon: "...Fine..." -he went to tell all of those that accompanied him and Ophanimon to go off, which well, they ended listening, leaving just the angelic and the small feline Digimon with them at the moment-

-Alphys smiled at that-

-it would seem he was raised with a twisted sense on what it means to be with a Trainer-

-ahue-
-any luck with finding one?-

Almost melts my icy heart.
....almost.

-muffled-
[Thank you!]
Elizabeth: "Hmph, Jiggly isn't my servant, she's my friend and my bestie along Nora!"

-She luckily did, and immediately purchased it!-

Monika: "...Heh, I'll take that as a compliment" :p

-Scáthach ruffled her fur as Burrito ate the cookie, Mash sighs in relief-

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-goes to answer but....-

-the tower shakes more-
-but in a rhythmic fashion with gradually increasing intensity, like there's heavy footsteps approaching-

-then the shaking-

The hell is THAT now?

-rushes at the Specimen with an INTENSE rage with intent to start wildly beating the hell out of it-

We all probably feel the same about something.
Martha: "...Is that...?"
Jeanne: "...It has to be him..."
Rita: -In Serpentera- "What was that?!"

Charlotte: "But have you seen it-?" -then they heard the roar too-
---
Fate: "...It might be weird to say, but I do relate..."
Gorgon: "What do you know...?" -then the shaking interrupting everyone-
---
Atalanta: "I suppose for similar purposes to Weiss's armor..."
---
-What Goldie asked-
Alain: "I need to save my friends too..."
Nanoha: "We will!"

Tiki: "Huh?!" -given the yell, it made her look at what would unfold-
---
Elizabeth: "Ha~! Well done~!"
Rin: "I am more than fine with that idea!"
Atalanta: "Yes, now where is the deer?"
Shez: "Do you know how to surf?"
---
Phosphy: "So adorable~!" -I need to think of what she made now-
---
Emblem Tiki: "That sounds right!" :)
Draco: "No, and it doesn't matter!"
Musashi: "Aw you'lllove it"
---
Minervamon: -Nervous laugh-
-Do it-
---
Illya: "Then now you know it!"
Tiki: Cute~
Star: (Long story short, we found out how he seemingly died, but all the evidence suggested he might still be around, so Ingrid went looking for where the last version of the book got burnt by Ludo, and get this, she found a piece of the Spell Book that was still intact!)
___

-Aimlessly or in search of the afterlife until Ereshkigal can locate them and guide them there?-
___

-...Is that really the usual around here? Chaldea certainly seems different from their usual foes-

-I couldn't tell if that was sarcasm from Knock-Out or not, admittedly- :V
___

Claptrap: "Hey, I didn't sign up to a training punching bag!"
___

-Competitive games are serious business for many- :V
Lily: Has she tried to trace him back with it?
---
Ereshkigal: "They sometimes need to be walked and guided along though..."
Nitocris: "Hm, sounds calm..."
---
-He's the sassy guy around- :V
---
Irisviel: "I meant the training drones" :p
---
Chrono: "Will you do another one?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Has she tried to trace him back with it?
---
Ereshkigal: "They sometimes need to be walked and guided along though..."
Nitocris: "Hm, sounds calm..."
---
-He's the sassy guy around- :V
---
Irisviel: "I meant the training drones" :p
---
Chrono: "Will you do another one?"
Star: (That's the next problem. She hasn't found any more leads on his status since yet...)
___

Specter: "Certainly more peaceful than being converted into an undead warrior..."
___

-I should've figured it was sarcasm in hindsight lmao-
___

Claptrap: "Oh...Okay, whew! That's a huge relief..."
___

Dipper: "You're on!" -Stays playing Chandelure-

-pretty much, yeah-

-and I'm going for... both, actually :V-
---
-or at least find a different solution-

-she believes in Abby either way-
---
-HECK YEAH-
-How is that possible?- :V
___

-As do Oui and Specter Knignt...even if all three of them likely harbor a lot of guilt about it...-
___

Vulpix/Girafarig: "Whoooooa!)"

Pichu; "(You water-breath did that?!)"

-muffled-
[Thank you!]
Elizabeth: "Hmph, Jiggly isn't my servant, she's my friend and my bestie along Nora!"

(Yeah, and Cu and Scathach are my Trainer and teacher! And they're both super caring!)

Is it good?

---
---
---
---

---
---
---
-What Goldie asked-

---

---
-Do it-
---
-goes to answer but....-

-the tower shakes more-

-then the shaking-

The hell is THAT now?

...No way...

Dipper: "Is that...?"

Charlotte! Does Serpentena sound like that?!
___

Let me become your strength.

-A few deoncs later, Spamton starts glowing brightly...and then disappears, leaving only his pink and yellow glasses behind, which float towards Kris, who catches them with a shocked expression-
___

-One highly enthusiastic curator explains that the giant suits of armor were actually used by enchanted knights during the battles of Mewni's founding days-
___

-The Knight and the others would slot two other unusual-looking creatures attacking civilians in the distance...-

-And this calls for the appropriate OST :V-

-Specimen 5 is unfazed and keeps walking forward at first...But then gets pummeled before the possessed mannequin can land a single strike-
___

-Specimen 4 glass at Takeru and especially Ruby before being fully sucked into the portal, sending her away from this dimension along with the dead Specimen 11-

-Specimen 6 is still impaled on the Arma Gigas' sword, but it's strings are trying to free it, and there's oddly no sign of Specimen 8...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How is that possible?- :V
___

-As do Oui and Specter Knignt...even if all three of them likely harbor a lot of guilt about it...-
___

Vulpix/Girafarig: "Whoooooa!)"

Pichu; "(You water-breath did that?!)"
-yes :V-
---
Byleth: "Surely you're not the only one concerned about her, right? Why should you be alone?"
---
Kamui: "Indeed it did. How was it?" :)

---
-Do it-
---
Shez: "I can teach you." :)
---
Phosphora: "It's nothing really crazy though, just a tiny little robot." :p
---
Emblem Tiki: "It's incredible..." :)

Ophanimon: "Not just his own, so long some Digimon remain, he'll do anything to assure that"

Ophanimon: "Project Ark is a very sour memory for all of us... That's why I'd rather not have any event like it to be repeated, and advise you that you

Scáthach: "No offense, but how do we know we should trust you? After all, we just met"

Ophanimon: "Your concern is understandable. Spadamon, tell everyone else to return"

Ophanimon: "That's right. That's why making myself more vulnerable should be one sign that I'm willing to cooperate. All of you banded together should be able to repress, if not ouright kill me, if I show any hostility"

Spadamon: "...Fine..." -he went to tell all of those that accompanied him and Ophanimon to go off, which well, they ended listening, leaving just the angelic and the small feline Digimon with them at the moment-
Palu: "I appreciate your transparency in all of this, Ophanimon. At least we know we can trust someone really high up in the Digital World."

Azura: "I imagine Yggdrasil did not send you either..."

---
---
---
-What Goldie asked-

---
-the tower shakes more-

-then the shaking-

The hell is THAT now?

...No way...

___

-A few deoncs later, Spamton starts glowing brightly...and then disappears, leaving only his pink and yellow glasses behind, which float towards Kris, who catches them with a shocked expression-
___

-One highly enthusiastic curator explains that the giant suits of armor were actually used by enchanted knights during the battles of Mewni's founding days-
___

-The Knight and the others would slot two other unusual-looking creatures attacking civilians in the distance...-

-Specimen 5 is unfazed and keeps walking forward at first...But then gets pummeled before the possessed mannequin can land a single strike-
___

-Specimen 4 glass at Takeru and especially Ruby before being fully sucked into the portal, sending her away from this dimension along with the dead Specimen 11-

-Specimen 6 is still impaled on the Arma Gigas' sword, but it's strings are trying to free it, and there's oddly no sign of Specimen 8...-
Alear: "What was that?!"

Sothis: If that roar is what I think it is, this Serpenterra issue is no longer out problem.

Byleth: -confused-
---
Queen Medusa: "Feels like we got a good fight coming up." :smirk:
---
Blake: "Founding war?" -curious-
---
Azura: "Let's give it our call."
---
Weiss: -commands the Gigas to throw the sword like a javelin at the gate-

Ruby: "There's still one missing..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: (That's the next problem. She hasn't found any more leads on his status since yet...)
___

Specter: "Certainly more peaceful than being converted into an undead warrior..."
___

-I should've figured it was sarcasm in hindsight lmao-
___

Claptrap: "Oh...Okay, whew! That's a huge relief..."
___

Dipper: "You're on!" -Stays playing Chandelure-
Lily: Drats, we probably can't access that either...
---
Nitocris: "Well, that is true... I've dealt with some spirits like that"
---
-So what Aquamarine saaaaaaays?-
---
Irisviel: "Speaking of, there should be a few around..."
---
-AND TO ANOTHER ROUND THEY GOOOOO-
---
---
Draco: "...Eeeeeh?"
Musashi: "Seems we'll have to" :p
-Draco isn't wearing a swimsuit right now-
---
Minervamon: "...Can I see it? Aaaah, b-but not now!"
---
Hayate: "Well, you're welcome for that" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Drats, we probably can't access that either...
---
Nitocris: "Well, that is true... I've dealt with some spirits like that"
---
-So what Aquamarine saaaaaaays?-
---
Irisviel: "Speaking of, there should be a few around..."
---
-AND TO ANOTHER ROUND THEY GOOOOO-
Star: (You mean more clues or potential leads on what the heck happened to Glossaryck?)

-Or does she mean the fragment of the book? I forgot if Star has it like in canon or if Moon kept it instead, admittedly...-
___

Specter: "...You have?"
___

A large group of organic lifeforms who have powers unlike anything documented on most other known planets...
___

-And some training drones are deployed a few seconds later, surprising Pichu and Pikachu, but also prompting both to take battle stances-
___

-Dipper starts off defensively this time, trying to buy himself some time to figure out a strategy-

-yes :V-
---
Byleth: "Surely you're not the only one concerned about her, right? Why should you be alone?"
---
Kamui: "Indeed it did. How was it?" :)
-You know what? Considering how Ascenion works, both happening is probably something that could happen in canon- :V

(Is everyone alright...?)
___

Specter: "Everyone seems to blame themselves to some degree for what happened to her...In my case, I still fear I just wasn't there on time..."
___

Pichu: "(It was awesome!)" :b:

Sparky: "(And I thought Hydro Pump was a strong Water-type move.)" :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
Also Palutena has said nothing during the meeting LOL "And Caren?" It's Caren, she's too busy watching edgy Halloween movies :V
Poor Burrito though

-She luckily did, and immediately purchased it!-

Monika: "...Heh, I'll take that as a compliment" :p

---
---
-What Goldie asked-

---

(Yeah, and Cu and Scathach are my Trainer and teacher! And they're both super caring!)

Is it good?

...No way...

___

___

___

Palu: "I appreciate your transparency in all of this, Ophanimon. At least we know we can trust someone really high up in the Digital World."

Sothis: If that roar is what I think it is, this Serpenterra issue is no longer out problem.

---
---
---

[Are we gonna die....?]

-he needs to be educated, clearly-

-woohoo!-
-hopefully she won't need a bigger one soon-

So tell me more about how you first got a body.

-happy little gopher!-

-breeep?-
-even Fish has pause-

-taking steps forward in a matter of intimidation, having been summoned from Koyanskaya's existence but arriving too late, but seeing the Zord that seemingly is associated with her-

-completely silent for now-

-attacking the creatures without hesitation-

-wildly screaming and pummeling in a berserk rage-

-looking around....-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Draco: "...Eeeeeh?"
Musashi: "Seems we'll have to" :p
-Draco isn't wearing a swimsuit right now-
---
Minervamon: "...Can I see it? Aaaah, b-but not now!"
---
Hayate: "Well, you're welcome for that" :p
Shez: "She also needs a change for clothes!"
---
Phosphy: "Then when?" :p
---
-Emblem Tiki be smiley-

-You know what? Considering how Ascenion works, both happening is probably something that could happen in canon- :V

(Is everyone alright...?)
___

Specter: "Everyone seems to blame themselves to some degree for what happened to her...In my case, I still fear I just wasn't there on time..."
___

Pichu: "(It was awesome!)" :b:

Sparky: "(And I thought Hydro Pump was a strong Water-type move.)" :p
-exactly :V-

Weiss: "We're all fine." :)
---
Byleth: "It's not a very healthy mindset. Blaming yourself for what was very much a surprise attack is not a good way to see things. Hindsight can truly be harsh on you if you let it be."
---
Kamui: -back to human, taking a bow-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-exactly :V-

Weiss: "We're all fine." :)
---
Byleth: "It's not a very healthy mindset. Blaming yourself for what was very much a surprise attack is not a good way to see things. Hindsight can truly be harsh on you if you let it be."
---
Kamui: -back to human, taking a bow-
(Sorry, I was just worried after bringing Neo and all that up...)

___

Specter: "...I already have. Making peace with an old friend's ghost, saving his son, and relaying the tale to a few people I trust helped a great deal with coping with that. But this is an entirely separate matter from that one..."
___

-Sparky and Pichu clap while Vulpix and Girafarig cheer-

Girafarig: "(Do you know other water-type attacks?)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Sorry, I was just worried after bringing Neo and all that up...)

___

Specter: "...I already have. Making peace with an old friend's ghost, saving his son, and relaying the tale to a few people I trust helped a great deal with coping with that. But this is an entirely separate matter from that one..."
___

-Sparky and Pichu clap while Vulpix and Girafarig cheer-

Girafarig: "(Do you know other water-type attacks?)"
Blake: "Our troubles with her are part of the past."
---
Byleth: "What makes it different?"
---
Kamui: "Well..." -aiming at another dummy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Our troubles with her are part of the past."
---
Byleth: "What makes it different?"
---
Kamui: "Well..." -aiming at another dummy-

(I shouldn't be terribly surprised since she's been here for several years, either...)
___

Specter: "...Because it involved another person I care about being crippled?"
___

-Except the claw/jaw is in range to destroy the drone with a bite as well?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

[Are we gonna die....?]
-Alphys needs to ensure Burrito...-

Ophanimon: "Thank you. And you're correct. I am here on my own behalf, just my underlings aware... And Alphamon, as she leads the Royal Knights"

Martha: "...What did she say?"

Ophanimon: "Alphamon is like a mediator who is neutral to the matters of others, and only gives her own judgment when necessary, so when I told her, she only gave a nod. So it's unclear to me wether she's on your favor, against you, or fully neutral. She's also a nice partner to chat our problems with" :p

Spadamon: "...Problems?"

Ophanimon: "Oh, don't worry about that now"

Is it good?

-woohoo!-
-hopefully she won't need a bigger one soon-

So tell me more about how you first got a body.

-happy little gopher!-
Artoria: "We don't see Pokémon as pets either, but as partners"

-That would be so silly to think, so she orders it to arrive next day-

Monika: "...So there was this evil flower named Flowey..."

Scáthach: "So you're her Trainer, Alphys? I know she's in good hands then"
...No way...

___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---

-breeep?-
-even Fish has pause-

-taking steps forward in a matter of intimidation, having been summoned from Koyanskaya's existence but arriving too late, but seeing the Zord that seemingly is associated with her-

-looking around....-
-Rita has a bad feeling about this, and any Autobot in the battle turns into vehicle mode to try to get away from the titan-
Jeanne: "...We call him...Godzilla"
Rita: "W-What are you?!" -she's used to make her monsters grow large, but something about this one seems different, definitely an enemy-

Charlotte: "No, I've never heard it roar like that!"
---
Nanoha: "...I'm so sorry..."
Gorgon: "Hey, speak!"
---
Atalanta: "War against who?"
---
Alain: "Thank you..."
Gil: "Hey, what is that over there?"

-Tiki estupefied by what she's seeing-
---
Takeru: May she find peace some day...
-Atalanta and Sakura also alerted-
Star: (You mean more clues or potential leads on what the heck happened to Glossaryck?)

-Or does she mean the fragment of the book? I forgot if Star has it like in canon or if Moon kept it instead, admittedly...-
___

Specter: "...You have?"
___

A large group of organic lifeforms who have powers unlike anything documented on most other known planets...
___

-And some training drones are deployed a few seconds later, surprising Pichu and Pikachu, but also prompting both to take battle stances-
___

-Dipper starts off defensively this time, trying to buy himself some time to figure out a strategy-
Lily: Either, really...
---
Nitocris: "I've encountered many sorts of undead around, even Pokémon in fact, and many don't have good stories to tell..."
---
Rumble: "Thus we're stuck here and planning our revenge"
Clobber: "Alright..."
Gnaw: "Gnaw will help with revenge"
---
Irisviel: "Don't worry, they are programmed to not do anything lethal"
---
-While Chrono is going full offense-
---
---
Draco: "And?"
Musashi: "It's fun~!"
---
Minervamon: "Still, sounds cute!"
---
Fate: "Hm, glad that we agree..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: Either, really...
---
Nitocris: "I've encountered many sorts of undead around, even Pokémon in fact, and many don't have good stories to tell..."
---
Rumble: "Thus we're stuck here and planning our revenge"
Clobber: "Alright..."
Gnaw: "Gnaw will help with revenge"
---
Irisviel: "Don't worry, they are programmed to not do anything lethal"
---
-While Chrono is going full offense-
Star: (Well, we still have the fragment of the book itself...That might help with something, right?)
___

Specter: "...I suppose that shouldn't be surprising. I recall that one Pokemon known as Phantump was once the spirit of a lost child, having possessed a tree in hopes of finding companionship..."
___

As long as you rejoin the Decepticons and pledge your loyalty to the cause, then we have no issues here!

-But it remains to be seen what will happen to Cyclonus...assuming they can deal with the other rogue former Decepticons without casualties-
___

Pikachu: "(This really is just a training battle, then!)" -More confident, although he's still worried that his little sister might get hurt-
___

-Dipper tries to block a few of Chrono's attacks and wait for an opening to strike back-

-happy little gopher!-
Artoria: "We don't see Pokémon as pets either, but as partners"

Scáthach: "So you're her Trainer, Alphys? I know she's in good hands then"
-And every Pokemon who's been here for a while can attest to that-

Penny: "I fully agree with Scáthach!"

R-Really?

---
---
---
---

-Rita has a bad feeling about this, and any Autobot in the battle turns into vehicle mode to try to get away from the titan-
Rita: "W-What are you?!" -she's used to make her monsters grow large, but something about this one seems different, definitely an enemy-

---
---
---

---
-breeep?-
-even Fish has pause-

-looking around....-
No way! It IS him!

Dipper: "He's incredibly powerful and dangerous, but also usually shows up to help with even more dangerous enemies..."

Mabel: "So believe it or not, Basel's in good hands! A giant lizard monster's, to be specific." :p

Then...what was it...? -Scanning for any signs of the source of the roars-
___

Ralsei: "...Whatever just happened to him, it...appears his glasses were turned into an item..."

-The item in question, if scanned by any magical device, is identified as Dealmaker, a heavy defense and magic stats-boosting item-
___

-The curator is like "Oh, the First Mewman Monster War, of course!"-
___

-The first Specimen they'd see, as well as the first one attacked by the Royal Knight, is an entity that looks like an 8bit horror game character brought to life-

-Being a digital-based entity, the knight's attack might deal even more damage to it than any other damage source, while others who saw would notice the floating face bore a vague resemblance to Gaster, albeit far more humanoid-looking-

-The second Specimen would narrowly manage to avoid the Royal Knight's first few attacks, and didn't look as inherently frightening as most of the others, instead resembling an angry imp-like creature with deer and wolf traits-

-However, she immediately proved to be just as dangerous, if not even more than several of the other Specimens attacking the town, as she was using claws to deal severe slash wounds to several civilians and was actual wolves to viciously attack any other civilians in sight-

-Specimen 5, while not showing visibly damage from the pummeling, is still heavily damaged by it to the point of being launched at least a mile away in a matter of mere seconds-

-Other Specimens overhear the conflict, including the previously frightened off Specimen 10, and turn their attention to Peppino and Tiki once more-
___

-Given the implications that Specimen 4's own origins were tragic, she might finally find peace if she passes on...The Hellgate Source's name isn't quite literal, as it seems to only serves as a portal for creatures and spirits from various to dimensions to brought into the room-

-Specimen 6 is thrown along with it, and despite it's strings attempts to pull it free, the puppet entity can only glare at Weiss and the others in anger before being sucked into the Hellgate Source as well-

-Only Specimen 8 remains unaccounted for...But after a few seconds, the group can faintly hear something slamming on the ceiling-

Ophanimon: "Thank you. And you're correct. I am here on my own behalf, just my underlings aware... And Alphamon, as she leads the Royal Knights"

Ophanimon: "Alphamon is like a mediator who is neutral to the matters of others, and only gives her own judgment when necessary, so when I told her, she only gave a nod. So it's unclear to me wether she's on your favor, against you, or fully neutral. She's also a nice partner to chat our problems with" :p

[Are we gonna die....?]

D-Don't worry, Burrito, we'll be alright. -Petting her to try and calm her down- We just n-need to figure this situation out...

This situation is growing more complicated by the minute. Is there a chance we can be granted an audience with Alphamon?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thought I was editing the above post, turned out I still had a draft leftover of it somehow and I ended up accidentally posting it twice.

In other words, double post. Ignore this. :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-breeep?-
-even Fish has pause-

-looking around....-

---
---
---

---
No way! It IS him!

Dipper: "He's incredibly powerful and dangerous, but also usually shows up to help with even more dangerous enemies..."

Mabel: "So believe it or not, Basel's in good hands! A giant lizard monster's, to be specific." :p

Then...what was it...? -Scanning for any signs of the source of the roars-
___

Ralsei: "...Whatever just happened to him, it...appears his glasses were turned into an item..."

-The item in question, if scanned by any magical device, is identified as Dealmaker, a heavy defense and magic stats-boosting item-
___

-The curator is like "Oh, the First Mewman Monster War, of course!"-
___

-The first Specimen they'd see, as well as the first one attacked by the Royal Knight, is an entity that looks like an 8bit horror game character brought to life-

-Being a digital-based entity, the knight's attack might deal even more damage to it than any other damage source, while others who saw would notice the floating face bore a vague resemblance to Gaster, albeit far more humanoid-looking-

-The second Specimen would narrowly manage to avoid the Royal Knight's first few attacks, and didn't look as inherently frightening as most of the others, instead resembling an angry imp-like creature with deer and wolf traits-

-However, she immediately proved to be just as dangerous, if not even more than several of the other Specimens attacking the town, as she was using claws to deal severe slash wounds to several civilians and was actual wolves to viciously attack any other civilians in sight-

-Specimen 5, while not showing visibly damage from the pummeling, is still heavily damaged by it to the point of being launched at least a mile away in a matter of mere seconds-

-Other Specimens overhear the conflict, including the previously frightened off Specimen 10, and turn their attention to Peppino and Tiki once more-
___

-Given the implications that Specimen 4's own origins were tragic, she might finally find peace if she passes on...The Hellgate Source's name isn't quite literal, as it seems to only serves as a portal for creatures and spirits from various to dimensions to brought into the room-

-Specimen 6 is thrown along with it, and despite it's strings attempts to pull it free, the puppet entity can only glare at Weiss and the others in anger before being sucked into the Hellgate Source as well-

-Only Specimen 8 remains unaccounted for...But after a few seconds, the group can faintly hear something slamming on the ceiling-
Alear: "...What is a Godzilla...?"

Sothis: "We should focus on the Servants."
Shez: "What if the others are in danger?!"
Sothis: "Then we would be rushing in instead of having this conversation." -trying to hint at her time powers without saying them-
Max Brass: "...Huh?"
---
Queen Medusa: "You heard her. Speak up!" :glare: -invested in friend Gorgon's confusion-
---
Blake: Of course...
---
Kanna: "W-What are these creatures?!"
---
Ruby: "...I can hear it... Stay quiet, everyone."

D-Don't worry, Burrito, we'll be alright. -Petting her to try and calm her down- We just n-need to figure this situation out...

This situation is growing more complicated by the minute. Is there a chance we can be granted an audience with Alphamon?
Palutena: "I see... So then are you only here to warn us or is there a potential for us to cooperate?"

Draco: "And?"
Musashi: "It's fun~!"
---
Minervamon: "Still, sounds cute!"
---
Fate: "Hm, glad that we agree..."
Shez: "If you do this, I'll make [insert a food that Draco has come to really love from Shez cooking it here] for dinner." :p
---
-it's a tiny Hades mech, like, the size of her hand :V-

-it has no purpose other than looking cool :V-
---
-and then kids keep playing?-

(I shouldn't be terribly surprised since she's been here for several years, either...)
___

Specter: "...Because it involved another person I care about being crippled?"
___

-Except the claw/jaw is in range to destroy the drone with a bite as well?-
Blake: "But still, her working for someone like Moriarty can't be good..."
---
Shez: "Well, yeah, but that other thing also felt pretty personal..."

Byleth: "Have you ever talked to her about your thoughts?"
---
-she actually aimed the shot at a further one then moved her arm to bite one in range-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Ace
I decided to work more on an updated entry for Godzilla using information post-2014 since his old entry was completely outdated.

Will work on it over time, but got some preliminary stuff in based on the old profile.

ChaldeaDex Entry:
Alpha Titan #1
Titanus Gojira (Godzilla)

Legendary_Godzilla.jpg

Class: Ruler (Qualifies for Ancient Beast)
Height/Weight: 119.8m/99.634kt
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Origin: Earth
Debut: Godzilla (MonsterVerse)
Comment: -SKREEEEEEONK!-

King of the Monsters.
-TO BE FILLED OUT-

Being a creature of a far different mindset to that of a human, he has no "wish" per se. Rather he is a creature that seeks nothing more than to maintain balance in whatever world he happens to be in.

Parameters
Strength: EX
Endurance: EX
Agility: D
Mana: EX
Luck: B
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skill
Magic Resistance: Rank -. Protection from magic effects. Nullified by Daikaiju Invincibility.
True Name Discernment: Rank E. The instant reveal of information regarding other Servants.
God's Resolution: Rank -. Being granted two Command Seals for each Servant. Nullified by Titan Hierarchy.

Personal Skills
Daikaiju Invincibility: Rank EX. The ability to be so durable, it requires another Kaiju or someone with exceptional power to actually cause harm.
Innocent Kaiju: Rank EX. A variant of Innocent Monster, derived from how people visualize Kaijus as nothing but large destruction machines.
Atomic Breath: Rank A+. The ability to fire a stream of pure radioactive energy from one's mouth.
Battle Continuation: Rank A. A strong vitality and willpower to remain in combat even with serious and fatal injuries.
Indomitable Will: Rank B. Resistance against any sort of mind control or persuasion, including psychic attacks.
Titan Hierarchy: Rank EX. The ability to force lower ranking Titans and other monsters to submit to his will as Alpha.

Noble Phantasm
Finishing Move: Kiss of Death: Rank A, Anti-Kaiju type.
This Noble Phantasm can ONLY work against another giant, though that's more likely because of what Godzilla does during this attack rather than an actual rule. But what does he do? Well, he forcibly opens the enemy's jaws and feeds his Atomic Breath down their throat, liquefying their insides and softening their flesh until decapitation occurs from the neck being unable to support the body. You can see why it's a giant-only attack now, right?

Attribute: Man

Traits: Kaiju, Beast, Massive, Animal Characteristics, Threat to Humanity, Weak to Enuma Elish, Immune to Pigify

Notes: Typically appears briefly when a giant threat emerges and leaves as soon as that threat is vanquished.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "But still, her working for someone like Moriarty can't be good..."
---
Shez: "Well, yeah, but that other thing also felt pretty personal..."

Byleth: "Have you ever talked to her about your thoughts?"
---
-she actually aimed the shot at a further one then moved her arm to bite one in range-
Penny: "Has they committed any known crimes since her arrival or Moriarty's summoning?"

-Only petty thefts IIRC?-
___

Specter: "I have, and she doesn't blame me for what happened in the slightest...But it hasn't made forgiving myself much easier. "
___

-That just impressed the Pokemon more, and actually spooked Pichu for a second-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Palutena: "I see... So then are you only here to warn us or is there a potential for us to cooperate?"
Ophanimon: "Correct on the former, that is my main reason to be here. To warn your organization about any potential threat Yggdrasill could pose. It doesn't appears to me that you are bad people, and something on the level of Project Ark happening again... Memories of it haunt my mind... I don't want it to happen again"

Jeanne: "...We understand, thank you for your cooperation" :)
Star: (Well, we still have the fragment of the book itself...That might help with something, right?)
___

Specter: "...I suppose that shouldn't be surprising. I recall that one Pokemon known as Phantump was once the spirit of a lost child, having possessed a tree in hopes of finding companionship..."
___

As long as you rejoin the Decepticons and pledge your loyalty to the cause, then we have no issues here!

-But it remains to be seen what will happen to Cyclonus...assuming they can deal with the other rogue former Decepticons without casualties-
___

Pikachu: "(This really is just a training battle, then!)" -More confident, although he's still worried that his little sister might get hurt-
___

-Dipper tries to block a few of Chrono's attacks and wait for an opening to strike back-
Lily: It hopefully might... I wonder if we could use it to literally trave him...
---
Nitocris: "Yeah, various ghost Pokémon I've met have told me they were once human. The ones I've contracted with have varied in attitude"
Ereshkigal: "Is that so?'"
---
Toxitron: "Toxitron obey!"
Frostferatu: "So long you trrreat the splendid Frostferatu with the respect deserved"
---
Irisviel: "At most they'll shoot small beams and evade, so good luck~!"
---
-One that he can see from his latest failed hit-
Shez: "If you do this, I'll make [insert a food that Draco has come to really love from Shez cooking it here] for dinner." :p
---
-it's a tiny Hades mech, like, the size of her hand :V-

-it has no purpose other than looking cool :V-
---
-and then kids keep playing?-
Draco: "...You w- Your mind games won't trick me!"
---
Minervamon: "Woooah, it's so cute~!"
---
-They finish eating first and then thaaaat-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Lily: It hopefully might... I wonder if we could use it to literally trave him...
---
Nitocris: "Yeah, various ghost Pokémon I've met have told me they were once human. The ones I've contracted with have varied in attitude"
Ereshkigal: "Is that so?'"
---
Toxitron: "Toxitron obey!"
Frostferatu: "So long you trrreat the splendid Frostferatu with the respect deserved"
---
Irisviel: "At most they'll shoot small beams and evade, so good luck~!"
---
-One that he can see from his latest failed hit-
Star: (Oh, what if I tried to use one of my spells on the book to bring him back to life?!) :b:
___

Specter: "...Huh, I didn't realize how many ghost-like Pokemon were once human or another species...

...Uhh, are all of these ghost Pokemon like that?"
___

-Others can verify that Frostferatu deserves respect?-
___

Pichu: "(This'll be easy!)"

Pikachu: "(Careful, sis! We've never fought anything besides other Pokemon before!)"
___

-Which Dipper tries to capitalize on to land attack to string into a combo!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Has they committed any known crimes since her arrival or Moriarty's summoning?"

-Only petty thefts IIRC?-
___

Specter: "I have, and she doesn't blame me for what happened in the slightest...But it hasn't made forgiving myself much easier. "
___

-That just impressed the Pokemon more, and actually spooked Pichu for a second-
Ruby: "Nothing major, if I recall..."
---
Byleth: "It can be... very rough. I sometimes blame myself for my own father's death, for not having been able to react on time... But the circumstances were impossible to predict. It... honestly took me months to figure that out, so I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do.

But you've already seemed to have handled the situation far wiser than I did mine, given that the one who hurt her is still around." -knows the truth because Sothis eavesdropped :V- "I'm sure you'll be able to reconcile with yourself." :)
---
Kamui: "Oh, did I scare you?" :lol:

Draco: "...You w- Your mind games won't trick me!"
---
Minervamon: "Woooah, it's so cute~!"
---
-They finish eating first and then thaaaat-
Shez: "Mindgames? When have I ever lied to you, girl?"
---
-yaaaaaaaaay-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Nothing major, if I recall..."
---
Byleth: "It can be... very rough. I sometimes blame myself for my own father's death, for not having been able to react on time... But the circumstances were impossible to predict. It... honestly took me months to figure that out, so I'm not saying it's an easy thing to do.

But you've already seemed to have handled the situation far wiser than I did mine, given that the one who hurt her is still around." -knows the truth because Sothis eavesdropped :V- "I'm sure you'll be able to reconcile with yourself." :)
---
Kamui: "Oh, did I scare you?" :lol:
Penny: "Then I think that is...mostly a good sign?"

(They better not try anything worse.) :glare:
___

Specter: "...It's not the same Kama. But I concede your point. Thank you.

...I'm sorry about your father, as well."
___

Pichu: "(I-I'm okay! I just didn't expect a giant maw...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Then I think that is...mostly a good sign?"

(They better not try anything worse.) :glare:
___

Specter: "...It's not the same Kama. But I concede your point. Thank you.

...I'm sorry about your father, as well."
___

Pichu: "(I-I'm okay! I just didn't expect a giant maw...)"
Blake: "Agreed..." :glare:
---
Byleth: "Now it's my turn to thank you..."
---
Kamui: "I have... very strange powers." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Blake: "Agreed..." :glare:
---
Byleth: "Now it's my turn to thank you..."
---
Kamui: "I have... very strange powers." :lol:
Penny: "I do think we should definitely keep an eye on them..."

-But given the signs that Neo's changed and how they haven't betrayed Chaldea in all the time they've been here unlike Hades, perhaps now's not the time to just constantly worry about them, either-
___

Specter: "Not like I did anything beyond offer condolences and sympathy..." -Even though his tone made it clear said sympathy was genuine-
___

Girafarig: "(Stranger than psychic powers?)" I swear that's not a Stranger Things pun

Sparky; "(I've just never seen someone...or anything transform their hands into a giant mouths claws before...)"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I do think we should definitely keep an eye on them..."

-But given the signs that Neo's changed and how they haven't betrayed Chaldea in all the time they've been here unlike Hades, perhaps now's not the time to just constantly worry about them, either-
___

Specter: "Not like I did anything beyond offer condolences and sympathy..." -Even though his tone made it clear said sympathy was genuine-
___

Girafarig: "(Stranger than psychic powers?)" I swear that's not a Stranger Things pun

Sparky; "(I've just never seen someone...or anything transform their hands into a giant mouths claws before...)"
Ruby: "But always worrying won't help..."
---
Byleth: "It still means a lot that you would do so to a relative stranger like me."
---
Kamui: "I've never seen anyone else do that either... aside from my own daughter." :lol:

Top Bottom