• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zuko for Smash??? (zuko concept for smash)

D

Deleted member

What move set would Zuko have if he was in smash? What alts would he have too?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

In honor of Avatar the Last Airbender finally on Netflix, I thought of a moveset of my favorite character from that series, Zuko. Here's what I thought of.
Alts:
  1. Team Avatar from S3E12 (The Western Air Temple)
  2. Banished Prince from S1E1 (The Boy in the Iceberg)
  3. Northern Watertribe from S1E19 (The Seige of the North)
  4. Blue Spirit from S1E13 (The Blue Spirit)
  5. Beach Zuko from S3E5 (The Beach)
  6. Zuko Alone from S2E7 (Zuko Alone)
  7. Ba Sing Se Zuko from S2E14 (City of Walls and Secrets)
  8. Agni Kai Zuko from S1E3 (The Southern Air Temple)
Specials:
  • Up Special Dragon Fire; Uses a multi colored fire blast to propell him upward. Works like Pit's UpB, except you can control it slightly like Dark Pits arrows.
  • Side Special Dancing Dragon; A multi-hit move like Marth's Danging Blade from Smash 4, except it has 5 hits. The move will have an Up, Side, Down, and Back variant. The last hit of up will set up into juggles and combos using his Twin Dao to slice up. Last hit of forward will be the ending stance of The Dancing Dragon, as seen by S3E13, with a fire blast as a sweetspot. If they hit the sweetspot, it will kill at 80 or 90, and if they hit the sour, they will kill at 130. The last hit of down will be Zuko in a 'sweep the leg motion', making a multi-hit fire that does a lot of damage. Back finisher would have him turn around slashing his swords with fire effects to put his opponent into a tech situation. You can start Up with the second hit of DD(dancing dragon), down with the third hit of DD, and Back with the 4th hit of DD.
  • Down Special Pummel Thrust; A counter where when activated, Zuko draws his Twin Dao partially to hit his opponent with the pummel. He uses this against the Town Soldiers in S2E7 (Zuko Alone)
  • Neutral Special Fire Blast; A charge move like Byleth, but it has 3 stages. First stage is just a punch, and it acts like Ryu's Shakunetsu Hadoken . Second stage, which takes around 60 frames to charge, is a Fire Kick that sends a powerful Fireball a little faster than a heavy Hadoken. The third and final stage is a really powerful double fireball like Mario's Final Smash, and it takes 150 frames to charge, and is the same speed as the Fire Kick.
Attacks:
  • Smashes
    • Up; Slashes his Dao up like Link's, but only does 2 phases (2 hits per phase).
    • Side; A punch like Ken's Jab 3 with fire effects.
    • Down; A flair kick with fire effects. You see him use this against Azula during The Final Agni Kai.
  • Tilts
    • Up; A Small wave of fire that covers his front and above. Good for juggles and anti-airing.
    • Side; A Sidekick that you can angle up or down.
    • Down; A Sweep the leg for 2-frames, and pops your opponent up for combos.
    • Jab; A 1, 2 punch with a Roundhouse with fire effects as the finisher.
Aerials:
  • Up; Zelda's Uair, but less powerful
  • Forward; Mega Man's Fair, can do a weak semi spike if hit at the right time.
  • Back; Like Link's Bair, but he uses his Twin Dao to do a 1, 2 slash.
  • Down; A fire burst that Spikes when you hit the first 3 frames of the attack. The later frames sends at 60 degrees.
  • Neutral; A small fire burst like Greninja's Nair.

What do you think? What changes would you make? Do you think this is good as is? What other Avatar characters would you like to have, and what would their movesets? I had a hard time thinking of taunts, so I just left them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginga'Ninja64

Smash Rookie
That's pretty sick of you asked me

Edit: In fact, you've inspired my first avatar. (lol, Avatar)

Last edited:
Top Bottom