• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS member introduction thread

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
Forumname: ViperGold42

Picture: none
Ingame Tag: Locke (Named after my favorite character from the Hit Show LOST.)
Title(s): Best In The World.

ZSS color: White/Purple.
Secondaries/other mains: Other main is TL, Secondaries are Snake (Badass version of Captain Falcon imo) Captain Falcon (of course) Olimar (PIKMIN!!!) and Pikachu (PIKA PIKA PIKACHU!)

Region: Midwest/Michigan
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Friend code is 3867-3908-5057 but I at times go attend tournys with some locals or people at Michigan State University
Quote: "I'm the best in the world at what I do, I will always be."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I am currently in the University of Toledo Rocket Marching Band as apart of their Drumline and I love the music we do. I do play Smash a lot but I also play Call of Duty MW2 AND MW3.

ZmazhCrew

Smash Rookie
Forumname: ZmazhCrew

Picture: My hideous face broke the camera... So no picture for you. I'll find another one later.
Ingame Tag: Ace
Title(s): Ace, Mr. Black.

ZSS color: Purple & Black
Secondaries/other mains: Samus (shared main) Falco (Secondary and learning)

Region: ATL south/ SFL
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): You'll find me at the ZP tournies. Big Black Guy, Dreads, Quiet, Strange. As for Casuals, i'm in the North Miami area, if your looking to play friendlies/train/spar/etc i'm down. No wifi.

Quote: "I'm not the strongest foe you'll ever face; i am however a force to be reckoned with." "What you N****Z know about sinners!?"

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Again, i'm that big black guy with dreads hanging over his face. Very serious nature with a dark and sickening sense of humor. Usually lost in thought thinking... i have a very unique high learning curve, being able to learn quickly and pick up things shown to me or seen. My hobbies include writing books, deep thinking, playing dodgeball, working out etc etc... oh and playing smash...

JakeOfAllTrades

Smash Rookie
Hey there, everyone. I'm Jake. I'm a very long time lurker (since melee) of Smashboards. Actually, I've had several accounts, but forgot about them and never really posted at all.

I recently gotten back into Smash after a long time not touching it. As you can guess, I am a ZSS player. So far my history of Smash I've only really been to a handful of tournaments around Connecticut (where I live) and been looking to improve.

I think my best qualities as a player are my excellent spacing, unpredictability, and map control. Though I certainly lack in areas such as playing under pressure or making on-the-spot decisions. I play the Pink/red ZSS.

As for not in Smash information about me:
I am 21 years old. A self-practicing stage hypnotist. I like to drink tea and do parkour. Starcraft is a large portion of my free time. Oh.. And I like smash!

BioDG

Smash Ace
Interesting guy. Nice to have you around! We can always use more ZSS rep.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Guess I'll do one because I'm bored as all hell.

Forumname: Excel

Picture: [COLLAPSE="My Mug"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Ingame Tag: Excel (Named after Excel, from Excel Saga.)

Title(s): Idk. I like to call myself KY's best mid-level player but then I realized that KY is mediocre.

ZSS color: White/Purple and Pink/Red
Secondaries/other mains: Sonic, Luigi, Ice Climbers, Meta Knight

Region: Midwest/Kentucky

Tournament/Occasional Wifi player: I've been playing for about 4.5 years now. I've traveled to many tournaments and I occasionally play Wifi. I would be playing it now, but my Wii broke a week before APEX 2012.

Quote: I'm not really quoteworthy.

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I am a slacker graphic designer that is incredibly sarcastic and bordering perpetual boredom. I occasionally skateboard, go biking with a group of scumbag hipster cyclists and laze around my apartment. I'm a not-so interesting person.

Torvus

Smash Cadet
Picture:
Ingame Tag:Torvs, Sarge
Title(s):

ZSS color:blue
Secondaries/other mains: :zelda: :toonlink:

Region:MI, USA (Midwest)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code):i go to tournaments when i can and i play on wi-fi
Quote:
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): music, video games

ZeroN92

Smash Cadet
Ingame Tag: ZerON/Z3roN

ZSS color: Purple <3
Secondaries/other mains: Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Donkey Kong.

Region: NY, US

Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I mostly play online and offline about the same but, wifi.... (facepalm). I originally started on wifi but im moving into the tournament scene and offline play now ^.^ Of course if anyone wants to play ill gladly play online too lol

Quote: "Never give up.."

About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Well outside of brawl, i like to hang out with my friends and go places and have fun. But if im not doing that i am also into computers and making gifs and Etc. I am currently studying computer science in college and this is my first year :o so sometimes i am very busy with that. I have more hobbies but those are some of the many ones i have, if you want to know more talk to me lol. I have also been a Zss main for quite awhile so i know alot about my main, when im here on sb's i am normally looking at frame data or any kind of data of some sort on my secondaries or I'm just scrolling around looking for something new that i havent knew about :w

Heero Yuy

#sweg
I just switched mains today, so here goes nothing.

Picture: Nah
Ingame Tag: Heero
Title(s): ?

ZSS color: White and purple
Secondaries/other mains: White Link :link2:

Region: Southwest VA
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): EDIT: I play online now. Here's my FC anyway 1418-9506-6973.
Quote: "All of humanity is weak, and that includes us as well."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Hanging out, running cross country, reading, Youth Group, etc. Link is my favorite video game character ever, but sadly he's mediocre in the Smash Bros. series... I'm not much of a gamer, but I also play a lot of Melee, maining Peach and subbing with Link. I also like anime, my favorites being Gundam Wing, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I'm a nice guy, overall, but really I can be your best friend or your worst enemy. Lastly, I'm an about-to-be college student who will enter George Mason University or The College of William & Mary next year.

Peace out! :)

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Hello, all. :)
Forumname: Maestro_

Ingame Tag: MAES
Title(s): Smash Maestro, Court Composer​
ZSS color: Lemon/Lime baby​
Secondaries/other mains: :pikachu2: :gw: :ike:
Region: southeast Michigan​
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): tourney and wifi player​
FC: 5244 1303 8792​
Quote: "You'll get no symphony from me."​
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm a musician. I write and play acoustic/indie/folk music along with composing classical music as well. And I'm an avid music theorist. I love Star Trek. Especially TNG (Picard FTW) and Voyager. And I love competitive Smash Bros and competitive Pokemon.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
This board has musicians? o.O I completely forgot to add I'm a rocker/guitarist and in two bands. Not to sound stalker-ish, but Mink, you're automatically awesome for being a guitar teacher. :o

Donyoku

Greed
FourmName: Derp Caballero
Picture: Luigi ( Is my favorite character but is horrible on the tier list sadly)
Ingame Tag: Derp
Title(s): N/A

ZSS color: Green
Secondaries/other mains: Umm Peach and Luigi a little but barely used

Region: Atlanta, Georgia
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): I am a casual player but I am going to my first tournament soon
Quote: Naw....

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Oh good. ATL/GA has a pretty good ZSS main of its own (DRN), I'm sure he can give you some pointers.
And since it's a region with a ZSS, everyone else knows the MU and will be able to help you as well. So be sure to ask around

Donyoku

Greed
Thanks I'm hoping I can get better with any pointers right now but I will definitely try to talk to him.

Icemanx5746

Smash Apprentice
Formname: Icemanx5746
Ingame Tag: Ice
Titles: N/A

ZSS Color: Black
Sceondaries/other mains: Marth is my other main, I secondary Zelda, MK, and Olimar.

Region: Midwest (Michigan to be more specific)
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player: I've been to a couple tournaments now, so I guess that would make me tournament, I'm perfectly fine with playing on wifi though.
Quote: Lol, I'm not a very quote-worthy person
About me: I just got into competitive Smash late last year, and have been focused on improving, outside of Smash I like playing a variety of games, I also just like going lots of different places with friends... I'm also an anime/manga nerd xD

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Forum name: TM icecream, or Icecream
Ingame Tag: I change every tourney. I use TMice, 4TYLR(Tyler is my city,) ANGUS, P3N1S, Claus, YOLO! and more to come xD
Titles: uh. idk what this means. I'm number 3 in my cities PR. Best ZSS in Tyler? LOL

ZSS Color: Pretty in Pink <3
Secondaries/other mains: MK is my real main, and I second Puff really. I also use Lucas, Pika, Yoshi, Falco, and some others. I play everyone lol

Region: Southwest
T/C/W: I do tourneys and I SOMETIMES play wifi. My first tourney was Jan 2011
Quote: of me or someone else? Someone else: "Seek God, Not Happiness" Me: "Sin is not about action, It's about intention."
About Me: I'm handsome as F and I'm picking up ZSS for WHOBO 2013 cuz MK is banned. So she's kinda gonna be my co-main till then and we'll see where we go from there. I love zss and she's sexii tho. I'm a guy and uh. I TO in Tyler, TX, which is actually the most active scene in TX ATM but we kinda suck :/
and I kinda suck. But I am improving rapidly and can't wait to attend WHOBO, even if I can't MK :(

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
forum name: extremechiton
ingame tag: xtrem
Titles N/A

Zss color: no preference
Main: kirby
Secondaries: lucas
Others: charizard ike zelda falco wolf

Region: west coast
Tourey/casual/wifi: casual
Quote: sparkle sparkle boom
About me. Casual gamer. Not much in to competitiveness but i do rock at what i do.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Picture: None ATM.
Ingame Tag: NEOS
Title(s): wat?

ZSS color: Light and Dark Blue
Secondaries: Snake, possibly others

Region: Southwest
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Wifi-Player interested in not getting his ass kicked. (btw, 4513-7623-9268)
Quote: Don't be a ****.
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): Video Games, Legos, MTG and Pokemon, and I am dabbling in the world of music.

Jethroo

Smash Journeyman
Forum name: Jethroo
ingame tag: Jeth
Title(s): N/A
Zss Color: Black, Purple, Light Red
Main: :zerosuitsamus:
Secondaries: :pit:
Region: Atlantic South
Tournament/Casual/wifi: Casual
Quote: N/A
About me: Casual brawl player, going to try to start going to some tournaments.

LiteTheIronMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LiteTheIronMan
smashboards is back online. and I haven't been on here in an unhealthy amount of time... been away from Smash for a while

since I've switched mains, though, I might as well post here and kick off this subboard again

LiteTheIronMan

Picture: nah
Tag: Lite
Titles: "The Best Samus I've Ever Played Even Though I've Only Played Like Three Samuses"

Color: I literally play anything other than default or green
Secondary/other mains: ROB, Samus

Region: Southern California (Orange County)
Tournament/Casual/Wi-Fi Player- will list FC if anyone's interested; haven't played in a tournament in a long time but looking to come back
Quote: "Is it better to be feared? Or respected? I say, 'Is it too much to ask for both?'"
About me: a long time ago in a galaxy far far away I came here looking for Samus advice. then I started playing TF2 and other life stuff preoccupied me from Smash for a while, but I'm back now. I tend to poke around the Smash Bros. subreddit often nowadays. decided to come back to SmashBoards now that the DDoS is over- figured it'd be good timing. I just started my freshman year of college. looking for a job. looking to play Smash at tournaments again. I play TF2 a ton.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
ZSS, is my secondary, does that count? I used to main Luigi, but now I've lost all hope in him since Yoshq quit and Boss switched to Toon Link, so from here on out it's all Pika and ZSS for me.

BlakDragon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlakDragon
3DS FC
2938-7104-7763
Picture: Nope.
Ingame Tag: Blak
Title(s): Nope.

ZSS color: Red or blue, I do teams a lot.
Secondaries/other mains: Diddy Kong, Lucas, Lucario, random select otherwise

Region: I live in VA, so MD/VA I guess.
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): 3309 8210 8406. I'm a Wifi player.
Quote: Bam!
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): this, other video games, food, VGM tracks/remixes

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Damn mad new people. Welcome to the ZSS boards she is a most worthy/sexy character so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Zowee

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone. I've been reading these forums for about half a year, and finally made an account.

Picture: nnnnnnnnope....
Ingame Tag: Zowee
Title(s): "In Perfect Harmony With (Zero Suit) Samus" Haha (that's what my friend said because I always murder his Olimar)

ZSS color: Plain blue! Original ftw.
Secondaries/other mains: Ness, G&W

Region: Southeast
Tournament/Casual/Wifi player (give friend code): Will post later. Never really used wi-fi.
Quote: "I love shouting in Braille."
About Me (Hobbies/interests etc): I'm a musician! I have a band called Distortion District.
I like to speedrun Metroid: Zero Mission. I'm not the best, but my best time was 44:02.
Top 3 video games of all time: Brawl (duh), Metroid Zero Mission, Earthbound
Honorable mention: Pokemon Silver Version.

There seems to be a correlation between musicians and ZSS, huh?

Top Bottom